Run Omega Run (Book #1)

By sunshine919

"It was my fault." I stated looking down at my slowly growing clammy hands. He would never forgive me after I... More

Run Omega Run
(1) Run Omega Run
(2) Run Omega Run
(3) Run Omega Run
(4) Run Omega Run
(5) Run Omega Run
(6) Run Omega Run
(7) Run Omega Run
(8) Run Omega Run
(9) Run Omega Run
(10) Run Omega Run
(11) Run Omega Run
(12) Run Omega Run
(13) Run Omega Run
(15) Run Omega Run
(16) Run Omega Run
(17) Run Omega Run
(18) Run Omega Run
(19) Run Omega Run
(20) Run Omega Run
(21) Run Omega Run
(22) Run Omega Run
(23) Run Omega Run
(24) Run Omega Run
(25) Run Omega Run
(26) Run Omega Run
(27) Run Omega Run
(28) Run Omega Run
(29) Run Omega Run
(30) Run Omega Run
(31) Run Omega Run
(32) Run Omega Run
(33) Run Omega Run
(34) Run Omega Run
Epilogue
Authors Note
Important Information*
Sequel
New story!
Bonus Chapter!! ****

(14) Run Omega Run

43.2K 1.1K 113
By sunshine919

Chapter 14.

I lay on my side, hugging a pillow close to my chest. My legs are tangled in the mess that is known as Coopers bed sheets and I know there is no way I could possibly get out. To be honest, I haven’t even thought about getting up besides using the bathroom to do my lady business. What’s the reason of having a period now that I can’t possibly have children? The Moon Goddess really hates me now that I think of it.

A knock on the door comes from outside and I don’t even bother to speak to tell them to go away and never come back. Right now I don’t even have the energy to move my mouth. It has just stayed in a straight line for half the day. I feel bad that I couldn’t even help Felicity finish making her chicken pot pie. I’m such a female wolf, not dog because that’s just an insult.

To my annoyance, the person knocks again and I let out a grunt. It sounds like a dying cow from what I heard correctly, possibly a dying hippopotamus if necessary. Yep, life is like cream cheese.

A groan comes from the outside, but I don’t even bother moving when the door is slammed open, making the pictures on the wall rattle. The bed drips from behind me and I’m engulfed in a comforting hug. I sigh and shove the blankets closer towards me. All I hear is a chuckle behind me.

“He told me.” Paige’s voice mumbled and I could hear a flicker of sadness in her voice. “Cooper told me everything that happened to you. I know it wasn’t his story to tell but I threatened to use his favorite cologne as a football and to burn his favorite shirt that you always manage to wear before he gets the chance to.”

I looked down at the baggy shirt I was wearing that had some kind of band on it and let out another lament. The tears I had let spill over and over again for the past six hours had returned against my will. They soaked Cooper’s pillow, again and left a large stain, again. Paige rubbed her hand up my arm soothingly and my wolf and I seemed to like it.

“I know this isn’t fair for you. Hell, I’m complaining about my baby when here you are not even having the choice to have one or not. I’m so selfish to not want him.” She soothed but only one thing caught my ear.

Him? She knew it was a him? A boy? I guess mother’s intuition really did happen, or Paige went to an ultrasound without Adam knowing.

“I know you’re really hurting and stuff but I think it’s best for you to try and move past this. We can go shopping if you’d like. I really need to get some food since I’m really craving some strange stuff.” Paige was obviously trying to lighten the mood, but it really wasn’t working. “I mean liverwurst? For years I thought it was some poison made by…”

I lost her after that and tuned her out. Paige is amazing but her rambling really can give me a headache. Cooper telling her about what happened to me really bothered me, but I knew that if I wasn’t going to talk to him that I would talk to her. Right now I don’t want to talk to anybody so it’s his loss. My mate needs to understand that sometime I want alone time, even if it’s for six hours.

“I mean burnt fish? Like ew I can’t believe I actually ate that, but you know my baby’s weird.” Paige continued and I just continued ignoring her as best as I could. “I think it’s a boy. What do you think?”

When she smacked my shoulder gently I jumped a little but didn’t look at her. I sniffled again and hugged my pillow tighter. My cheeks burned with every tear that feel and I didn’t have the energy to even wipe away. I must look pathetic, but I really don’t even care. My life officially sucks.

“Celia are you even listening at me?” Paige snapped and I felt her roughly shoving me. “Celia?”

Her face was now in mine and looking at me with a worried expression. I gave her a brief glace not even moving my head completely as I stared out into space. There was nothing really to look at but I could barely feel myself. I knew it was depression sinking into my body slowly.

Paige sighed loudly. “Screw it.” She hissed under her breath before standing up and leaving the room. I rolled my eyes at her weak attempt to get me to talk.

Coopers POV:

My eyebrows remained raised at my huffing and puffing sister. Not only did she look exhausted from running down a flight of steps but something seems off about her. Although I really can’t tell if it’s just her worry for my mate. I honestly don’t understand how Celia could stand Paige right now, I mean she’s a total nutcase right now. No offense to her, but she’s starting to concern me also.

Sucking in a breath of air, she spoke. “Celia is getting worse. She won’t talk to me, look at me, or even acknowledge me. The inability to conceive a child has really taken a toll on her and I think we’re losing the part of her that’s human.”

I gave her a confused look. “What are you saying?”

“Gears are turning in your mates head, she’s thinking of something that should be considered unholy in my book. Celia’s vengeful, and she’ll probably go after Zaire on a suicide mission.” Tears filled Paige’s eyes and I was really starting to wonder if I should take her to Sheila, my sister never cried. “Cooper you have to do something.”

I rumbled useless words under my breath and ran a hand through my copper hair, my fingers getting tangled in my locks. How was a supposed to deal with Celia when I know she’s close from running of the rails? This is obviously affecting our relationship, and I have a pretty good idea to make this up to her. I may never get the chance to have a family with her, but making our love for each other last eternity will be worth it. I can only hope.

“Get Celia dressed, whether you have to drag her by her feet across the floor. Have her wear one of your dress coat things with leggings and give her something else to wear warm. My mate and I are going on our first date.”

Celia’s POV

I’m going to kill her. I’m going to kill Cooper. His sister deserves to drown in the one foot deep water I’m currently bathing in. I’m shocked Paige was actually able to get me in the bath seeing as she’s a small little pregnant teen. How in the world was she able to pick me up and throw me over her shoulder in a matter of seconds with her condition?

Paige is watching me like a hawk while she sits on the counter beside the sink, eating some strange food she made herself. My entire body is covered in thick layers of bubbles that are piled up to my chin. I can barely see through it.

“So, I was wondering.” Paige said through a mouthful of her food. Ew. “Are you going to ask him to mark you? I mean, because Alphas get way to possessive over things and you being out in public will really bother him. It is possible that if he marks you, it could fix you. Part of his DNA will flow through your veins making you a Luna which causes the healing process to take place in different parts of your body. Alphas do need another heir and there is no way my baby is running a pack.”

You have got to be kidding me. That’s all she has to say to me? Wow, talk about telling me to mate her brother easily. Cooper probably set this up so I could at least speak to Paige, and I will not give him the satisfaction.

I dropped my head back onto the water and kept scrubbing my body. The water splashed every time I moved to clean my face. Life was getting difficult, and I needed to act soon. Alpha Zaire deserves to die after what he did to me for all these years. He will get the same treatment that he had given me. All I need is a way to get to him without Cooper noticing and figuring out where I am planning on going. Logan deserves to be avenged, and I will kill the mated pair.

“Celia for the love of the Moon Goddess stop having that little glint in your eyes, its really scaring me.” At Paige’s voice I seemed to snap out of it and looked back up at her. “I know exactly what you’re thinking, and I really don’t think it’s a good idea.”

I glared at her and she seemed taken aback by my actions. My eyes narrowed and I looked back at the warm water, letting it flow through my fingers. It was calming a bit but I knew what I had to do. Paige can’t tell Cooper what I’m planning. I need to do it when I’m distracting my mate, it’s the only way to get my revenge.

“Alright time to get out before you look like a burnt raisin.” Burnt? Nice Paige. “C’mon let’s get a move on, I have the perfect dress for you to wear.” Dear god, a dress? Kill me now.

Grumbling I stood out of the bath a little wobbly but I was able to compose myself. Walking past Paige totally naked I grabbed a towel and wrapped it around me. The cool air kissed my warm skin, making the hairs on my arms stick up. Knowing Paige rolled her eyes, she passed me and skipped into Cooper’s room. I followed behind her and held the dress firmly around me. My bare feet stuck to the wood floor gallingly but I tried to not seem bothered by it.

Once when we entered Cooper’s room I raised an eyebrow at the outfit resting on his bed sheets in a neat pile. Please tell me she’s either asking for a death wish or she’s just really stupid. There’s no way I’m wearing that. I would rather take a leap of faith off of Cooper’s roof. That’s how determined I am to not wear this.

“Well, isn’t it pretty?” She lifted the dress that compared to a giant coat. The leggings beside her looked comfortable but my eyes widened at the piece of fabric beside her. I remember all of our pack sluts wearing them when I would to their laundry. Thin lacy fabric that resembled an eye patch that felt a bit rough at the ends. What were they called? Beside the ‘eye patch’ was a bra that matched the same black color and lace.

I didn’t speak, but quickly slipped on the undergarments Paige was letting me borrow. It’s strange that I had the same body type as her even though I had been starved for days at a time, unlike her who seemed to eat more than a pig. She helped me put on the large dress, which I really didn’t need but she insisted. The leggings were simple to put on and soon I was dressed in the outfit Paige was forcing me to wear. Remind me to strangle her.

“Now I think it’s time your hair deserves a beautiful haircut. Don’t worry I do all the girls hair around here and they’re always happy about it.” She smiled pushing me over to Coopers chair and setting me down. “I was thinking hip length or maybe a little shorter like where your belly button is. What do you think?”

I raised an eyebrow at her. There is no way Paige should go near my head and neck with a pair of scissors and ruin my soft hair. It may get annoying at times but I like it. Plus, what if Cooper doesn’t like it? My hair may grow fast but I really don’t want to see it ruined. With that I shook my head and stood up.

“Fine, but I am cutting your hair eventually.” Paige informed before grabbing my hair and brushing it with a hairbrush. “But I’m doing your hair.”

Caving in I gave a little nod and allowed her to braid it. Different loops were made making it look like hoop earring were places into a braid. It took a while for Paige to finish but she finally managed to finish. A big beanie was placed on my head to keep me warm and my mate’s sister held up a pair of cute boots. They were black and must be knee length. I slipped them on with ease and turned to the blond.

“You look so pretty! Your eyelashes are so long and black you really don’t need makeup.” My heart dropped and I looked down at the floor. The reason my eyelashes were black was because of another one of Zaire’s beauty experiments and this one was one of the most painful since every one of my blond lashes were plucked out. I had been injected many times in my lashes to get the black color, my eyebrows got the same treatment so they could match my hair.

Paige snapped me out of my trance and guided me towards a mirror. I looked myself up and down and smiled at how pretty my hair viewed and how the coat dress regarded on me. I have to admit, Cooper’s sister knows exactly how to make someone feel pretty.

“C’mon,” she ordered taking my hand, removing me from gawking at myself in the mirror. “Cooper is waiting for you.” I nodded and followed after her. For a pregnant girl she sure has a lot of energy still – can’t wait to see her snoring in a bed for sixteen hours straight. That would be a sight to see.

I followed Paige down the stairs clutching a pair of fingerless gloves. Why she would give me fingerless gloves is a mystery to me. While we were walking, Paige tossed me a scarf from behind her which I wrapped around myself several times. If Cooper was taking me outside then it would be an easier way to escape since I wouldn’t have to be slowed down by stairs or doors. I was now bundled up already starting to sweat with from the heat that was being contained from all my layers.

Finally Paige and I arrived at the bottom of the stairs and she moved away so I could see Cooper standing. He was holding a bouquet of flowers in his right hand that held beautiful while roses. Specs of snow were slowly melting off from the pedals ad were turning into little water droplets. The navy blue dress shirt he was wearing was rolled down so it was at his wrists and a coat was around his large frame. Grey pants hung low on his hips, but it wasn’t exposing anything since his shirt was tucked in. Cooper seemed to be looking me up and down and I knew he was breathless.

“Wow.”

Looking down at my feet shyly I tried desperately to hide the smile that was creeping on my face. Cooper was looking at me dreamily as if I was like an angel to him. I bit my lip, in order to make the smile go away. My eyes traveled the ground, trying to remove my attention towards my mouthwatering mate. Did I just say mouthwatering?

“You look amazing.” Cooper gasped seeming as if he just ran a marathon. My eyes snapped to his beautiful aquamarine eyes in a matter of seconds after his voice gathered my attention. I only gave him a smile in his direction.

“I know I did magic on her, so please take her away and – yeah.” Paige grinned before skipping away and leaving Cooper and I together.

“Come on.” My mate stated, taking my hand and nudging me to follow him.

We walked the entire way, but with the layers on me I wasn’t all that cold. We walked into the knee deep snow with little trouble. When I seemed to fall behind a bit, Cooper picked me up bridal style so he wouldn’t lose me. It felt as if I was in some kind of movie when the groom carries his new wife into their picket fence house. Believe me when I say it seemed overly cliché.

About ten minutes later we arrived at a clearing where no trees were and instead held a long sheet of thick ice. I looked up at Cooper confused when he placed my feet back on the cold ground and stepped away. The clearing was beautiful to say the least but why would Cooper take me here of all places? I don’t exactly enjoy the cold just to look at a landscape when it would be a lot more comfortable to sit by a fire.

“Isn’t it beautiful?” Cooper said taking in a breath of air. “It’s breathtaking.”

I looked down at the ground, not wanting to talk. The news from before still hurt, and I really didn’t want to be out in the open. Every single thing just reminded me of…what’s wrong with me. All it does is hurt me on the inside and kills me.

“Celia you can’t keep being like this.” My mate shook his head and turned away from me once I looked up at him again. “You should be able to talk to me about things like this. If a baby is what you want, we can make something work.”

“It’s not that.” I croaked and my voice sounded weird since I haven’t spoken in a while. My fingers twirled around each other when I looked down. I couldn’t control how nervous I felt whenever I was around him. “I mean it is but – it’s complicated I mean…what he did to me…”

Cooper ran his hand through his hair and tugged. “Please tell me you aren’t thinking what I think you are thinking.” Huh? He moved his hand out of his hair and looked at me. Slowly he walked over to me menacingly. “Please tell me you don’t want to get revenge and commit murder!”

I couldn’t look him in the eye when I lied to him. “I wasn’t thinking that.”

There was a loud growl coming from my mate and I flinched at the noise. It didn’t take a genius to know that he guessed I lied. “You can’t think that. Celia you don’t deserve to have ones blood one your hands.”

I looked down at the ground ashamed and bit my lip gently. Suddenly a warm hand cupped my cheek, forcing me to look up into my mate’s eyes. He’s been doing this a lot lately, forcing me to look up at him. Coopers eyes were filled of disappointment and a held back an annoyed groan. Why can’t I for once make my mate happy?

“Here’s what we’re going to do.” He breathed, taking both my hands in his. My fingertips were busted with warmed. “We are going to enjoy this date together, and then we’re going to head home, go to sleep, then talk to Trixie. After that is over I will send for Adam to come back and form a plan to punish that disgusting man who shouldn’t be considered an Alpha.”

Nodding in agreement, I turned back to the clearing covered in thick ice. Then it hit me, this was a lake. Judging by how there weren’t any trees nearby showed it and the birds trying to peck into it gave it away. A smile formed on my lips and I took a step forward, but Cooper took my arm. Before I could question it he held up two pairs of ice skates. No way.

See, there’s a reason Ice Moon pack was called what it is. After going through many books on the packs history when I first got here I learned a few things. One being that this place was founded on a full moon, and this was the lake that the first members of the pack had come across. It was frozen solid and thought it was some magical ice land, hence the name. Blood moon however was named for a different reason. Let’s say it involved massive amounts of blood spilled on a lunar eclipse, also known as blood moon.

“I can’t skate.” I stated snapping myself out of my little trance.

“Then I’ll teach you.”

The remainder of sun light we had consisted of me almost falling on my butt a hundred times. Whenever I did fall Cooper would either laugh or catch me just in time. Sometimes I wish I had a metal bat to hit him with but that’s not going to happen anytime soon. About an hour into skating I finally managed to skate on my own without needing Coopers help. It was exhilarating to be able to do something that my mate enjoyed so I sucked it up whenever I fell. I really enjoyed spending time with him for once and we had a lot of laughs together.

I grabbed Cooper by the collar of his shirt and held onto him while he skated. He was going really fast and it was hard to keep up with him, so hitching a ride on him was easier. It didn’t take long for my mate to realize I was clinging onto him and when he did he stopped suddenly causing me to come crashing into his back. Almost losing my balance I was about to fall, but I wasn’t going down alone. Cooper fell down with me while I fell, laughing like a maniac.

I fell down with a grunt, with Cooper hovering just above me. Snow was all in my long hair and stuck to my fluffy hat while Coopers hair was sticking to his head since whenever a snowflake ran into him it would melt instantly. Looking around I soon realized I was being straddled by Cooper and he was looking intensely into my violet eyes. A blush rose to my already rosy cheeks and I tried to cover it up but he just pinned my arms down.

Suddenly a rustling noise from the trees caught both of our attention and Coopers snapped his head up in the direction of the noise. He growled warningly. Since we were in the middle of the lake there was no way to determine where the noise was coming from. My hand clutched onto the sleeve of Coopers jacket for any sense of security.

“Don’t move.” Cooper whispered scanning the area. “These aren’t rogues so don’t even speak or they’ll know who you are.” I nodded and tried to turn my head but he instantly made me stop moving. I may not be making any movement, but my heart definitely was.

Growling could be heard and the next thing I knew four Ethiopian looking wolves appeared looking angered. Their fur was coated with black and red designs, some with two separate stripes, and others with tips of the two colors. My eyes probably looked like saucers if anyone was looking at them while I stared in fear.

“You are trespassing, shift now.” Coopers voice exploded with his Alpha Tone, and I jumped a little but he still held me down with his hands. “State your business.”

The wolves growled but soon left as fast as they came. Cooper seemed to space out, and I knew he was mind-linking the Scouts to get the trespassers. Snatching me up in his arms so I was being carried bridal style he scanned the perimeter. I knew this was a big deal, he obviously didn’t want me to leave his side. The thought only made my heart leap out of my chest and a blush to rise on my cheeks. Much to my disappointment, he placed me back on my feet.

“Come on, it’s getting dark.” Like hell it is, the sun is pretty far away from the horizon. We still have an hour or so before it is sunset. He walked ahead of me but I didn’t move. When he realized I wasn’t following him, Cooper turned around and gave me a questionable look. “Celia.”

“Cooper, we both know why they were here and where they came from.” I explained crossing my arms over my chest to shield myself from the cold.

“We’ll talk about this behind closed doors, right now it’s not safe.”

  ______________________________________________________*(A/N)*

Awwee!! They went on a date!!

Tell me what you think of this chapter, and of the date. Do you think Celia should be reacting the way she is? Give me your thoughts?

I was thinking of creating an Instagram account for just my Wattpad stories and stuff so i can let you know when I will update and ask for your opinions of the covers i keep making. I usually have them on the sides of each chapter. What do you guys think? 

VOTE/ COMMENT/ SHARE / FAN

Xox

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.8M 55K 27
"How do I know you won't reject me as well?" I reply, staring at the handsome Alpha who has somehow made it past my walls. He reaches a hand towards...
232K 5K 32
|Highest Ranking: 76 in Werewolf, 13/3/21 | After the murder of her parents, sentenced to live the rest of her life out as a rouge. What happens when...
29.9K 700 27
He grabbed me, and I felt tingles go up my arms. I started to thrash around trying to get out of his grip. As much as my wolf wanted him, I didn't an...
890K 19.8K 35
Alice Alyssa Wildmer is a werewolf. Her mate has rejected her and caused her pack to rank her lower than an omega. She is abused and when her mate ma...