Blind ( I.M fanfiction ) -COM...

By KaiHoHopez

As a fan of monstax living with them must be a dream, of every fan girl. What if you got a chance to live wi... More

Writer's Intro
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
♥ Thank You ♥
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 15.1
Chapter 15.2
Author got tagged~

Chapter 14

1K 33 10
By KaiHoHopez

Now it's 9:23 p.m. and Changkyunie told me to meet him at his room but I know if I ask Eunwoo oppa, he won't let me go for sure so I'm planning to sneak out of this room since he's taking a bath right now. Ah, jebal.

"Yah. Where are going ?" Talking about the devil..he asks while still in his bathrobe. My first time seeing his leg and gotta admit it's beautiful.

"Oh oppa, can I went out for awhile ?" I asked while making a pity face.

He twitches his eyebrow. "It's already late. Can't you go out tomorrow morning ?"

"This won't take long. I have to meet someone."

"Who is he ?"

"C-changkyun. I have something to talk to him right now." I stuttered and start having a cold sweat.

He let out a sigh. "Okay but don't come home too late. They all have to rest well." "W-what just happen ?!"

"Okay. See you.""See you." He says and walks away.Sometimes he can be a bit weird but in a good way.

*ding dong*

"Changkyunie ! it's me ! Open the door before I smack it."

"Don't ! I'm here !" He shouts behind the door and even his footsteps is visible from the outside.

"Looks like somebody is scared of me." I smirks as he open the door with his boxy smile on.

"How could I'm not if the girl in front of me is actually stronger and fiercer than a tiger." He scoffed and shows up his sinister smile.

"If that's why you call me here then-""Ah, aniya. Please come in, I have to discuss something important with you."

----------

It feels like my life is over. Everything just been shoved out from my life in a blink of eyes.

"Eun, you're back~ Go to sleep now."

"Okay oppa.."

"Hey, what's wrong ?"

"Nothing. I guess I'm just tired."

"Sleep well."

I slightly nods and walk to my bed, covering myself with the blanket. As I close my eyes, it starts to bowl as hard as it could. If this is what he means by 'love' then I must have be blind.

*flashback 1 hours ago*

"Why did you call me here ? Are you ready to tell oppa about us ?" I asked. He looks away, trying to avoid any eye contact.

"It's actually the opposite. I think we should break up."

My jaw dropped as that 'break up' word come out of his mouth. It feels like the clock of my life stop ticking. "What do you mean ?? We just make up and it haven't been a week since our Anniversary. What makes you change your mind like this ?!"

"I've heard that you won't live long. I don't want to waste any time loving someone who will be leaving me alone and the fact that you keep it as a secret from me makes me think that you only want to use my as your doll to get over your lust before you dead, am I right ? And, your brother is such a stupid guy after all. Why should I be afraid of him ?" He grinned and roll eyes while looking at me.

Without any words, my hand landed right on his cheek causing it to turn reddish. "So you're saying that my love, my affection for you all this time is just a lust ? Then you are no different than an asshole. I don't care if you insult me but never ever insult my brother ! YOU ARE THE WORST HUMAN BEING I'VE EVER MET." I shout and storm out of his room, smashing the door as hard as I could. I don't even bother to spare him a glance. That's it. I'm done with him.

*Back to the future*

----------

"You stupid asshole. Liar. Do you really thought I would just waste my life, rooting for a guy like you ? Then you're wrong."

"Eun-ah ! Ppali ! Their concert will start in an hour, we have to be there now."

"Ne !" I responded. I put on a black boots and fix my hair in front of the mirror. "Aish, you've look beautiful enough. Come." Eunwoo oppa pull my arm and we ran to manager Jinwoo's car.

The boys and Seol have went there about four hours before us to do a last rehearsal. I woke up late today, thanks to that bastard so that's why I'm not with them right now.

"Eun..why do you look so sad today ? I noticed that you've lost your playful vibe since you came back last night. What did that Changkyun did to you ? Don't lie." Eunwoo oppa told and stares at me. His face looks serious as hell.

"Oppa. Firstly I want to apologies because I secretly dating him behind your back. Secondly, you don't have to worry anymore because we already broke up last night. Third, now I understand why you told me to choose the right guy and prohibit me from dating. Fourth, I understand if you want to lock me in the bedroom or went back to Busan right now, I don't care."

"I'm not angry with you but that guy who broke up with you. I don't care if you want to date behind me but I don't want you to suffer from depression because of broke up. I've been through it and it was painful."

This is the first time Eunwoo oppa shares about his old love story. It's shocking since he looks so innocent all the time.

"When I was 19, I once had a girlfriend and for me she is an angel. I'm willing to give everything for her as long I could I make her happy but it turns out that she cheated behind me with a richer guy and when I saw that we immediately broke up. I thought I could move on but I end up hurting my own feeling. Then I decide to do well on my studies and get a scholarship to continue my study in Japan. That is the only way I could make myself to forget about her. Because of her, I don't dare to date any girl until now. I'm afraid same thing might happen again."

I can actually see myself in it. It's similar to when the first time I broke up with Changkyun. We just swap where I'm Eunwoo oppa and that girl is Changkyun. Indeed, everyone will feel the broke up feeling at least once in their life and it only matters when and how will it happen.

"Oppa..Thank you for sharing with me. You make me feel better and glad to know that we broke up with the same method. I guess I could move on from it since this wasn't my first time. You're the best brother ever !" I immediately pull him into a hug. "I just want you to be happy." He whispers.

"I know."

----------

To My Kku-Kkungie :

Sorry because I make you look like a bastard in this story. I can't do anything about that.
Thank you for posting a selca after a long long long time ♥

To Changeun shippers :

I guess this is the end of it.. This story will have a unexpected ending so please anticipate it.

EXTRA :
THEIR 2017 SEASON GREETING VIDEO OH MY GOD..
- Changkyun's aegyo ~
- Wonho's cute hair !
- Hyungwon and his model like feature
- Our Minhyuk-gun looks sassy as always
- Jooheonie and Kihyunie looks so cute<3
- Shownu appa gorgeous face > <

[ JUST TAKE MY MONEY STARSHIP, I SURRENDER ]

- Author

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2.4K 117 35
Jooheon loves changkyun, but Jooheon toxic ways didn't help keep changkyun. Their toxic relationships comes to an end but two years later they end u...
2.8K 78 15
When your mother decided for you to move to your father in South Korea, you got the most dangerous job. It wasn't planned for it all to be like this...
55.9K 2.5K 27
Soulmate AU where you age until you're 18 and stop until you meet your soulmate so you can grow old together. More info in the first chapter.
191K 7.5K 68
"Sometimes I think about what my life would be like without you." "Then leave."