Alpha Alcander

By friesbeforeguys101

[#1 in wearwolf 6/8/17] "Come on Jenna. Just one word." He taunt. He gripped my wrist in one hand and trailed... More

ONE
THREE
FOUR
FIVE
SIX
SEVEN
EIGHT
NINE
TEN
ELEVEN
TWELVE
THIRTEEN
FOURTEEN
FIFTEEN
SIXTEEN
SEVENTEEN
EIGHTEEN
NINETEEN
TWENTY
TWENTY-ONE
TWENTY-TWO
TWENTY-THREE
TWENTY-FOUR
TWENTY-FIVE
TWENTY-SIX
TWENTY-SEVEN
TWENTY-EIGHT
TWENTY-NINE
THIRTY
THIRTY-ONE
THIRTY-TWO
THIRTY-THREE
THIRTY-FOUR
THIRTY-FIVE
THIRTY-SIX
THIRTY-SEVEN
THIRTY-EIGHT
THIRTY-NINE
FORTY
FORTY-ONE
FORTY-TWO
FORTY-THREE
FORTY-FOUR
FORTY-FIVE
FORTY-SIX
FORTY-SEVEN
FORTY-EIGHT
FORTY-NINE
FIFTY
FIFTY-ONE
FIFTY-TWO
FIFTY-THREE
FIFTY-FOUR
FIFTY-FIVE
FIFTY-SIX

TWO

655K 19.4K 10.5K
By friesbeforeguys101

~Jenna~

Okay.

Today I woke up with a smile on my face and I quickly took a shower and dressed in some high waisted shorts with a crop top and some dirty black chucks.

I made my way downstairs and ate my breakfast and sprinted out the door.

I ran towards Dakotas house and barged in without knocking.

"DAKOTA!" I yelled while I ran up stairs and rushed in his room. I slammed the door open but I heard snores.

I smiled to myself and saw half of his body hanging off the bed with his mouth apart and his hair in a mess with his hand resting ontop of his hair. He was shirtless so I saw that nice beautiful six pack and he was in some boxers.

He's disgusting. Why do you have a crush on him instead of mate? My wolf Audrey said.

Would you be quite, I'm going to scare him. I said rolling my eyes.

Whatever.

I slowly walked up to him and got to the edge of the bed.

He has no idea.

I squatted and then jumped. I jumped up as a star and landed right on top of him. He sucked in a breath and right away his hands wrapped around me.

"W-what the fûck!" He said in a deep sexy morning voice.

I chuckled, "Get up alpha, we have duties to attend to." I said smirking.

He opens his eyes and blinks a few times. "What the fûck are you doing here Jenna?" He said pushing me off and getting up.

"My parents already left to the pack house and so did you parents and Maddox's. Everyone is up expect for you. So get up."

He gave me a sloppy smile and rubbed his eyes. "I'm already up."

"Yeah. Thanks to me. Now hurry up, I want to go walk around like a Luna." I said sitting at the edge of his bed.

"What ever." Then he walked off to the bathroom and shut the door close.

***

Maddox and Dakota walked infront of me with their chest puffed out and I walked behind their tall figures. I tried to get in the middle but they would always close the gap.

I sighed and walked behind. We walked around the town, while people said 'hello', or 'good after noon'.

Alpha Zeke, came early in the afternoon with his Beta Ajax and his third command Blaze, with their mates.

Their pack would always start a war. They would always start one when they have a chance. So them coming here for our wisdom would help them dearly for a smart plan.

Something is coming. And it's coming fast.
Audrey said. I frowned my eyebrows.

What?

She didn't answer me, she just blocked me out.

It's like seven in the evening so the sun is setting with pink in the sky.

I smiled at the sky and we walked up the stairs of the pack house.

"If this is how it feels like to be a Beta, then it sucks ass! I can't even do anything unless you tell me to!" Maddox said while giving Dakota a push at the back.

"You think that's boring!? I have to do all kinds of paper work and go see the warriors train!" He said giving his hair a tug at the end.

The door open and Alpha Ian and Alpha Zeke walked out with their Beta and their third command following close behind.

We stepped back and gave both of them a bow and stood tall.

"Hello Alpha. Hello Alpha Zeke."

Alpha Ian gave me a smile while Alpha Zeke gave me a nod.

"I thank you once again for coming here for asking my pack for help." Alpha Ian said to Alpha Zeke while they walked down the stairs and down to the drive way where Alpha Zeke park two black cars.

We followed behind their betas and their third commands.

"It's my pleasure to help out, and also it's a privilege that you guys are helping out in our pack." Alpha Zeke said while shaking hands and then pulling his mate closer to his side.

My heart ache at the sight of their bond together. I smiled when Alpha did the same to our Luna.

Alpha Zeke and his higher ranks walked towards their cars and climbed in.

We waved goodbye to them and they drove off.

"Well that went better then I expect." Alpha Ian said while kissing our Luna on her forehead.

My dad sighed loud and hugged my mom.
Maddox's mom hugged Maddox then kissed his dad.

I smiled and looked up at the sky.
Stars started to show but there was still light there.

Something doesn't feel right. My wolf said then blocking me out again.

I got a feeling that we were being watched, but I felt my skin heating up by every second.

I looked around and all I saw were people walking in their homes or the woods.

"You okay?" Anthony said to me.

"No. something is wrong. I can feel it and my wolf can sense it." I said looking up at him and see him look around then back at me.

"Hold on." He walked away from me and went to talk to dad then to Alpha Ian. They both pulled their mates closer and Alpha whispered something to his Beta and he did the same to his mate. She nodded and walked towards our Luna then to my mom. They walked away but my mom ushered me to follow but Alpha Ian called me over.

"Jenna. What's going on?" He said looking around.

"I don't know Alpha, but my wolf keeps telling me something bad is coming and she always blocks me out before I get the chance to question her." Dakota came to my side and place his hand on the lower part of my back while Maddox stood tall against me.

"It's probably nothing." He then walked away from me and towards where his mate took off. My dad and Maddox's dad followed behind.

He's here.

What?

She blocked me out again and I let out a frustrated sigh.

"What now?" Maddox asked.

"My wolf said 'he's here.' I don't know what that means though."

"What? That doesn't make sense." Dakota said.

"DAKOTA!" Alpha Ian yelled. We snapped our head towards him and see him storming towards us with paper work in his hands.

My faced paled while Dakotas did the same while Maddox laughed.

"What is this!?" He yelled in his face.

I looked down at the ground while playing with my hands and Dakota doing the same.

"I...I didn't understand it." He murmured.

I heard him sigh and then I looked up and see him looking Dakota then pulled him in a hug. Dakotas arms instantly wrapped around him and I smiled at the sight of their farther and son bond.

"I'll teach you some time. Okay?"

"Okay." They pulled away and gave each other shoulders a pat.

"Come you guys. Your mom is making some deer meat."

We all started to walk away but stopped when a  loud growl come out of the woods and a huge rusty color wolf came out with bright yellow eyes.

More wolves came out and growled at all of us.

Theses wolves were huge compare to our pack wolves.

The pack was already inside their homes so no one saw these wolves. I'm surprised that they can't hear these beast growl.

The wolves surrounded us and snared at us showing us their long fangs.

Dakota was the first one to shift, and all of us followed after. We growl back and got in a cycle so none of those wolves come behind us.

I howled for my dad can hear but soon got caught off by the most addicting smell.

I whimpered and sniffed again. The wolves stood taller but still in attack stance.

A massive wolf came out of the woods. His coat was a dark grey with beautiful blue eyes.

The smell grew strong when he came closer. I stood staring at his eyes. He smelled like pine cones and with a hint of a woodsy smell. The wolves stepped back,  letting him walk in the front. He stared at me and walked straight towards me.

Dakota got infront of me and growled. He stopped but kept starting at me. I heard bones crack and there stood the most power Alpha in the world.

Alpha Alcander.

He smirked in his naked glory and growled.

"Mate."

******

Hello!

Yes this is late in the day! Ik!

How was this chapter!?

Good?

Anyway the updates on this book would be Wednesday and Friday.

Anyway see you guys soon!!
SS

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

444K 14.6K 28
11:59 pm "5" "4" "3" They chanted counting down to the moment Ares will meet his mate. "2" "1" Sparks erupted in my heart making me gasp and fall ont...
1.1M 41.6K 49
Liam was actually excited to find his mate. It would be nice to have someone to help him with pack business. Keeping the borders safe and punishing r...
74.5K 3.2K 54
She collapses down in front of me and runs her hands along my shoulders and down my arms. I close my eyes as she lifts my shirt over my head. "I can...
1M 24.2K 11
I was almost to the door when I remembered the leather jacket I brought. I turned back to the room and just as I entered the most wonderful smell hit...