Lady Jewelpet (Next Generatio...

By Kureo_kyun

Sophie, the daughter of Momona and Cayenne, who has finally reached the age of seventeen. She was later broug... More

Sophie
Chapter 1: Change
Chapter 2: Start Line
Chapter 3: Jewel Palace
Chapter 4: First Love? First Task!?
Chapter 5: Jewelstones
Chapter 6: Livia
Chapter 7: Embarrassment
Chapter 8: Carlotta and The Library
Chapter 9: Dinner Date
Chapter 7 : Thanksgiving Love♡ (Love Letter?)
Chapter 8 : Christmas Miracle Kiss?!
Chapter 9 : Happy New Year On The Miracle Tower!?+ Gotten Tag😱
Chapter 10: Last Test With Hibiki in The Jewel Palace
Chapter 11: The Special Test! Found Out The Truth!?
Chapter 12: A Good Bye Present-Until we meet again!
Chapter 13: An Idol Is Coming!? A New Arrival? Who?
Chapter 14 : Problems and Conflicts
Chapter 15: Test to the Royal Palace! Ladies are always first😆
Chapter 16: We meet again Hibiki!
I'm back uwu
Update 9
Notice

Special Chapter 9 :White Christmas Special♡

678 10 6
By Kureo_kyun

🌙 🌟 *
🌟 ☁☁ 🌟
* * *
* ✨ 🌟 *
🌟 👋🎅
🚶🎄 🏠🏠 ⛪🏫🎄
 ̄ ̄ ̄ ̄ ̄ ̄ ̄ ̄ ̄ ̄ ̄
*Santa is coming to town*
🎁Merry Christmas💝
✨。 🌟。 ✨
。 🎄 。。
✨ 🎄🎄。 。 ✨
✨ 🎄🔴🎄 ✨。
。 🎄🔴🎀🎄 。✨
。 🎄🎀🎄🔴🎄。。
✨ 🎄🎄🎀🎄。
。。🎄🎄🔴🎄🎄。 ✨
🎄🎄🎀🎄🔴🎄
🎄🔴🎄🎄🎀🎄🎄
✨ 🎄🎀🎄🎄🔴🎄✨
🎄🎄🔴🎄🎄🎀🎄
🎄🔴🎄🎀🔴🎄🎄🎄
MERRY
✨CHRISTMAS ✨

🎅Merry Christmas!🎅

I'll add White Christmas on this chapter.

Enjoy The Chapter!!!😄

~●~●~●~●~●~●~●~●~●~●~●~●~●~●~●~
Today was White Christmas. After the tasks, all the ladies, princes, and mentors went out to hangout, but then Lady Jewel decided to gave the candidates a task.

The rules are simple, the one who received the most 'Jewel Snowflakes' will win. But first they must be in a pair.

Moving on to the pairings~

Izumi wasn't having even a slight of trouble in searching a partner. She knew who is she's pairing with. Kirito found her leaning on the wall. He closed her eyes using both of his hands. "Guess who is this.", he snickered. Izumi knew that voice, the voice that she loved to hear it everyday. "Kirito!", Izumi hugged Kirito. They turned their gaze onto each other eyes.

Meanwhile with Souta and Kiyomi, they decided to be a pair in the game since they've been mostly together in all the quest. So they thought that it would be a good choice.

Naoki came to Sophie's room and they paired. Kiyoko was playing with a creature which lies in the garden. Right on time, Hibiki was around there. Since he was rumoured to get transferred to the Royal Palace, she thought it was best choice. She said good bye to that little creature and asked Hibiki, "Let's pair up for the task."

At first Hibiki hesitated, when he saw Naoki and Sophie going out from the Jewel Palace. His eyes widen, and yet his heart tighten seeing that scene. "I think I have no other choice then...", he was filled with thoughts at that time.

Emiko ran here and there finding to choose a partner. Sadly everyone have already chosen their own partners. She sigh heavily and sat under the tree nearby. Suddenly, she something glowing beneath the bushes. It wasn't a normal light it was a soft light. She was about to touch it when a voice interrupted her.

"Haven't found a partner yet?", the voice said. Emiko looked around to see the person she never want to see, speak, and paired with.

"What if I haven't!?", her eyes furrowed.

"Good thing that I haven't paired with anyone.", Hanbei smirked.

"You planed this all along, didn't you!?", Emiko exclaimed.

"What if I did?", his smirk has gotten wider than before. Emiko sighed in defeat.

"Fine...", she shrugged.

"Shall we?", Hanbei extended his left hand. Emiko slowly took it and they left.

How about the mentors?

"Do we all agree with this?", Larimer asked. The mentors' Jewelpad has an agree and disagree button. After pressing it.

Agree : 78%
Disagree : 29%

Previously, they were told to be paired just like their their partners' (candidate) partner. That idea was given from the top mentor, Luea. As expected from a top mentor who has a record of being a top mentor for twice in a row. Will she stabilize that rank and made it to thrice in row?

That will be decided in the future since we all don't know what will happened to us in the later future.

So here's the mentor's pairings:

Peridot and Granite

Opal and Dian

Sango and Nephrite

Diana and Jasper

Garnet and Kohaku

Let's get this party up and roll!!!

################################

"Let's go!", Kirito dragged Izumi with their hands intertwined with each other. Without thinking ahead Kirito dragged Izumi and entered the maze house. Going further ahead. They were lost.

"Kirito, don't tell me we are lost...", Izumi worriedly say.

"..."

"Why are you not talking?"

"You said to me that don't tell you that we are lost."

"Then we are lost!?"

"Yup totally! Let go back where we started on."

"And why is that?", Izumi furrowed.

"I have an idea, well that idea would be mostly used by everyone though..."

"Ehhh!?..."

Meanwhile they are taking time on finding there way back, Emiko and Hanbei was in the baking contest. The theme was dessert. Hanbei was quite an expert in cooking while Emiko is still advance in cooking.

"What should we bake?", Emiko pouted to herself.

"Since it's Christmas let us make a Christmas Cake."

"What a- That idea was quite good..."

"What were you going to say?"

"I'll make the design. You start baking the cake."

"With pleasure~", Hanbei smirked.

After drawing the design, Emiko gave it to Hanbei.

Did my best editing it....

"Not bad... but do you think this is a little child-", he smiled seeing Emiko immediately started cooking the cookies. In fact, he was quite surprised with her techniques in making the sweets.

- x x x-

The contestants finshed baking their sweets. The sweets were beautifully made and was given to the judges.

Those three judges were : Charon, Levin and Diana.

They all slowly starated to eat all the cakes and commented to them with their opinions. As soon as they finished, they slowly said whose the winner. "The winner of this cake baking contest is... is...", Levin slowly said which made both spectators and participants hearts' beating so fast. "Team No. 35 : Hanbei and Emiko!", the judges all exclaimed in an sync.

All the crowds were clapping their hands. "Here's your reward!", Diana handed them the Jewel Snowflakes. Soon after that both Hanbei and Emiko said thanks and they both left. Unconsciously, Hanbei held Emiko's hand. Both Hanbei and Emiko didn't noticed at all. Until a middle aged came, "You too seemed to be a good couple." "What do you mean by that?", Hanbei questioned her. She pointed the direction in which their hands were linked.

Both of them unlink their hands witha blush on her face. "By the way, do you now where can I find a sweet shop?", she questioned. "It's over there.", Emiko said. "We'll lead you there.", Hanbei happily said. Onc they arrived there she said thank you and yet she gave them a token which was ten Jewel Snowflakes. "We don-", Hanbei's word was cut. "It's a token for showing me." "Thank you very much!", Emiko smiled.

After greeting the lady goodbye "I never knew that you have such a gentle smile..." "What did you say?", Emiko shrugged. "Nothing~", Hanbei hummed.

Souta and Kiyomi entered a quiz challenge by accident. Unfortunately, it was hosted by the one and only...

"Hello! It's me...", the host said.

XDDDDD Adele

"The one and only! RUBY DES~!!!", cheers ran through the hall. These are the 3 participants. REMEMBER THERE ARE ONLY 3 QUESTION! Let's start!", Ruby took her paper. The participants sweatdropped because they haven't even introduced their names.

"Jewel Quiz question no. 1!!! WHAT IS!???"

"A flowering pot!", a boy contestant quickly said. " Ruby gave her an X mark and she said the answer, "It's Brownie!" Everyone said 'You didn't gave them a better explanation' mentally. Ruby chuckled, "Up to the next question!"

"Jewel Quiz No. 2 What is this?"

"A star!", one of the participants said. Kiyomi was about to say that answer but... Ruby gave an X mark. Everyone's jaw dropped. " It's a Jewel Cookie!", Ruby chuckled.

"Up to the last one! Jewel Quiz No. 3 Who is this?!"

Souta thought of an idea. He pressed the button and said, "King Crown!". An O mark appeared on the screen. "How did you get it?", Ruby scratched her head. "The answer were all related to Jewel.", Souta shrugged.

"The last question was hard though..."

"About that, wasn't the previous King was Crown?"

"In fact you said Who", Kiyomi joined the chat.

"True... Anyways and anyhow here's the reward. Toodles!!!", Ruby handed the reward and disappeared as if she was a ghost.

Sophie and Naoki went to the haunted house. The candles flame were extinguished. Sophie froze on one spot. "Are you scared?", Naoki said in a worried look. "I-I'm scared of darkness...", Sophie cling onto Naoki. Shiver went down to her spine. As they went further ahead, they did not notice that someone was watching from a far.

As they proceed, they were chased by mummies. Sophie shriek throughout the hallway. She bumped to the wall. She held her forehead which was injured. Looking up she saw, hands coming out from it. She ran and shriek.

Unfortunately, she wasn't careful to she the ground beneath her. The ground beneath her collapsed. She thought it was the end of her life, but then a hand reached out to her. It held her so tightly and slowly carried her up.

She reached to the surface. She saw someone in the dim corridor. She shivered thinking her past.

Flashback:
She was always bullied at school. But still she doesn't wants her parents to be worried because of her. She tried to stayed strong, but she was unable to do it. In fact, she has never had a friend before unlike her mom who interact very well with others.

Flashback ends~

That certain person pulled her to that person's chest. It was a boy knowing it has a broad and flat chest. She lost all of the scary thoughts. She felt very calm with him. That person carried her in bridal style. She pressed her face against the person's chest. A warm sensation went thought out her body.

Sophie wasn't scared of this person. 'Who is this person?', she wondered. She fell asleep peacefully on the man's chest as she felt that she's being protected.

- x x x -

As Sophie woke up, she was in the infirmity. "You've finally awaken. To think that I saw you lying on the ground in front of the passage.", Naoki explained.

She recollected the events that has previously occurred. She remembers it. She averted her gaze to Naoki. 'It's probably not Naoki, then who?...'

- x x x -

The other Jewelpets where having a different contest which was a sport contest. (Jewelpet Tinkle episode 32). They have gone for 16 round so far and the top was Diana and Jasper so far. They've collected 13 so far. The other 3 was: Opal and Dian, Sango and Nephrite, and Garnet and Kohaku. Now up to the challenge!

Hehe Luea is bad at sports...😆😆😆

Larimer announced the next challenge is to ring the bell on the Jewel Tower. As a sign that the competition has ended!

The winner will get 1000 Jewel Snowflakes. The Jewelpets' jaw dropped. 'What was all the hard work for!?' It was written on their mind.

The first obstacle was climbing a hill. Dian and Jasper was the first one to passed through it.

Sadly on the 2nd, they got fooled and shall restart from the start. An the first place goes to Garnet!

- x x x -

It was the last obstacle, everyone's heart was beating fast. And some troublemakers came out of nowhere.

"PREPARE FOR TROUBLE."

"AND MAKE IT DOUBLE."

Hi team rocket from pokemon who always ends up blasting off

for 10 to 11 years LOL. Just an hunch about the year. I've watch pokemon since I'm 6.

But sadly they were ignore XP. And finally the moments of thruth. The one who'll rings that bell. Unfortunately, the bell was too heavy. The Jewelpets weren't able to rang it.

Suddenly, a yellow-green fur dog used a magic spell. "Tinkle Tinkle Rangula! Ring the Bell as I command!"

"Unexpectedly, the winner was Peridot and Granite. These two were the last place, but they managed to complete it." The winner of the Christmas Competition is Team Peridot and Granite!

The bell rang as it was the sign of the ending of the competition. Cheers came out loud throughout Jewel Town!

- x x x -

The result was being told in the Jewel Stage. The winner were Hibiki and Kiyoko. They were given a Jewelstone. Hibiki looked at the number of Jewel Stone he has gotten. '47, huh... 3 more to go..." He gritted his teeth and clenched his fist.

Asking where Kirito and Izumi is?

They are still stuck there. One of the staff helped them to exit. Sadly, that couple lost.

- x x x -

(Sophie's POV):
It was sure a fun day. I plopped down to my bed. Rolling around a thought cane out to my mind that I could never erase at all.

Who was that guy?

CleohatterTp☕

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

118 26 25
Over one year has passed since Brennah Watson came to possess the villainess in her favorite novel. During that time, she has come to terms with her...
61 0 19
Valiant Valerie, A student of sword, Would not be a lady's maid, She would get much too bored. Valerie doesn't want to be a lady's maid, she doesn't...
330 15 14
Adellia has grown up surrounded by rules and regulations. She's been prepped from birth to eventually reside in the throne that has been in her famil...
3.1K 74 25
"𝘉𝘶𝘵 𝘢 𝘥𝘳𝘦𝘢𝘮 𝘪𝘴 𝘯𝘰𝘵 𝘳𝘦𝘢𝘭𝘪𝘵𝘺..." "𝘞𝘩𝘰'𝘴 𝘵𝘰 𝘴𝘢𝘺 𝘸𝘩𝘪𝘤𝘩 𝘪𝘴 𝘸𝘩𝘪𝘤𝘩?" ...