Guard Of My Heart | B.BH

By starlight_sy

Do Hyunsong works as Byun Baekhyun's bodyguard. As a bodyguard, she need to spend all her time with the most... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Last Chapter

Chapter 28

1.3K 73 7
By starlight_sy

Why can't you hold me in the street ?
Why can't I kiss you on the dance floor ?
I wish that we could be like that
Why can't we be like that ?
Cause I'm yours

             If only we confessed to each other faster, I believe we can act like a couple. I still remember how you saved me from Soohyuk's people. You rejected me only want to make sure that I will be fine. It still clear how you confessed to me with that three later. I remember it clearly. Is it everything late ?

Why can't I say I'm in love ?
I wanna shout from rooftop

                I want to tell everyone that I love you and my heart still with you. It been 5 years and my heart still loyal to you. I really want to tell you that we love each other in past but I believe if Kyungsoo found out about that, he will bring you somewhere that I will never meet you. I don't want that happen.

Do Hyunsong POV

" I kept this since our first meeting. Call me whatever you want but I love you "

" I love you, Hyunsong "

                Another day with the same dream. I sighed and went downstairs. Why so many file here ? I checked each file. All of this file from office. Is it Kyungsoo forget his file. Geez, this penguin already old now. I putted all of that file in one bag. I guess I need to bring this to Kyungsoo.

                I drove to our company. I parked my car before got off. I headed to his office. His secretary greet me friendly. Kyungsoo good in taking employee. No wonder he can be so successful. I knocked his door before opened his door. He not here. Maybe out somewhere. I putted bag with fail on his table.

                I found a weird letter on his table. Is it fine for me to open it ? I takes a look at that letter until I saw Soohyuk named on that letter. Suddenly the door opened, I quickly slides that letter into my pocket. Kyungsoo looked stress but when his eyes caught something he immediately smile. He ran to me and hugged me.

" Thank you so much " he hugged me happily. Geez, this penguin never -

" Thank you so much " oh my. Another weird voice. I pushed Kyungsoo slowly. My head felt a bit dizzy.

" Are you okay ? " Kyungsoo asked me worriedly.

" I'm fine " I smiled weakly.

" Ah, I promised with Changwook to go lunch with him " I said and left his office.

              Lied. I never make promised with Changwook to go lunch together. He already told me that he can't company me today since he had something to handle. I just want to run from Kyungsoo. I don't want he look at my conditions especially he just calm after stress. I took a deep breath and went to my car.

              My vision started blur. I saw a guy hugged me tightly with the same reason as Kyungsoo. I can't see his face clearly but he familiar. I opened my car door. I felt real lily dizzy now. I tried to call someone as long not my brother.

" Hyunsong " that what I heard before everything went black.

Byun Baekhyun POV

             I drove to Kyungsoo's office. Kyungsoo said he have something to say that he need to meet me as soon as possible. I parked my car. I was about to enter his company when i saw someone familiar. My eyes widened when i found out that Hyunsong. She slowly fell to ground.

" Hyunsong " i ran to her and she faint on my lap.

              I saw her car opened. I carried her into car and drove to hospital. I tried to reach there as soon as possible. When we reached, i carried her to get doctor. I putted her in bed and they pushed her to treatment room. Please be fine, Hyunsong.              

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

85.7K 2.3K 33
"W-where am I, what am I doing here, what are you going to do to me?" "Don't worry about it, your mine now babygirl" Choi Jiyeon was an ordinary teen...
104K 6.8K 97
As the police officer brings Baekhyun out of custody and make him sit on the chair for trial Infront prosecutor Park Chanyeol, Chanyeol signs towards...
15K 1.8K 33
[Completed] (Book 2 in my EXO series spinoff to secret Diary) Have you ever felt like you've been played... Well, he did this to my younger sister...
1.5K 162 40
"Just how much of a lightweight drinker is she?" Byun Baekhyun entered SM entertainment in 2011 and met his celebrity crush as his mentor-slash-senio...