Let Me In. (Luke Hemmings) *...

By lilahrose_Fan

||No one can hurt you, unless you let them in|| WARNING: Self Harm, bad language and mature contents. More

I MADE A TRAILER
Let Me In. (Luke Hemmings)
Chapter 1-"Yeah, I'm Luke"
Chapter 2-"LUKE SHE LIKES PENGUINS"
Chapter 3-"HELLO, I'M AUTUMN"
Chapter 4-"I promise, it'll be our little secret"
Chapter 6-"I'm sorry I was around for these 16 years, I won't be anymore"
Chapter 7-"I love you."
Chapter 8-"ALL TIME LOW!"
Chapter 9-"What size are you?"
Chapter 10-"I'm so proud of you."
Chapter 11-"NO! I can't be helped."
Chapter 12-"I love you. I care. I'm here. I won't leave."
Chapter 13-"HAPPY BIRTHDAY!"
Chapter 14-"Tobie, IE not Y."
Chapter 15-"I have to tell you something."
Chapter 16-"Goodbye. Promise me you'll be OK?"
Chapter 17-"I'm fixed?"
Chapter 18-"We should be artists."
Chapter 19-"I love you. Only you."
Chapter 20-"Tyler Kian Irwin and Ava Rose Irwin."
Chapter 21-"Will you be a bridesmaid at our wedding?"
Chapter 22-"Can you and Luke sing this please?"
Chapter 23-"You know what? We're done!"
Chapter 24-"I'll always love you Luke Hemmings."
Chapter 25-"My fault?! OK then, Mr We're Done!!"
Chapter 26-"Will you marry me?"
Chapter 27-"I didn't do it right, so I'll do it again."
Chapter 28-"I do."
Chapter 29-"Good morning Mrs Hemmings."
Chapter 30-"Our Epilogue."

Chapter 5-"HOW COULD YOU DO THIS!? I HATE YOU!"

2.1K 58 8
By lilahrose_Fan

Outfit:http://www.polyvore.com/cgi/set?id=108957406

I woke up and quickly hopped into the shower. After I finished I changed into black ripped skinny jeans and a penguin jumper. I replaced my phone case with a case with a silver music note on it. I grabbed my set of black bracelets before sliding on my black Vans. I plugged my headphones into my phone before placing them into my ears. I grabbed my bag before walking downstairs before heading to 'Hell'. I arrived and headed to my undecorated locker. I turned and that's when I saw it. I felt my heart break, holding my locker for support because my knees were too weak to hold me up. My sights were attached to the thing I didn't want to see, Luke and Amelia's locked lips. I saw Ashton walk up to me with Hollie next to him.

"Lily?" Ashton asked me gently.

"H-Hi Ash, I'm s-sorry I have to go" I muttered and let a small tear fall across my rosy cheeks. I ran into the girls bathroom and crawled into the gap. I heard the door open slowly.

"Lily?" A soft voice asked.

"Lily, I saw you come in here, I know we don't each other that well but please?" Hollie's voice echoed around the room, I crawled out and looked at Hollie. Her blonde hair fell smoothly across her shoulder, her eyes were big and a bright blue colour.

"Come on, do you want a talk? I know a nice place to go" Hollie smiled. I nodded and she pulled me into the music practise room. We both sat down on the piano stool.

"Favourite bands?" Hollie asked gently.

"All Time Low, Simple Plan, Blink 182 and Mcfly, you?" I asked.

"All Time Low and Simple Plan" She laughed.

"Wow" I smiled.

"What about your favourite colours?" She asked me.

"Blue, purple and black, you?" I asked smiling fro ear to ear.

"Blue and black, what do you enjoy" Hollie asked, looking at me with real curiosity.

"Um...Reading, writing, twitter, music, singing, what about you?" I asked.

"I like drawing, painting, singing, reading and writing" She told me.

"Wow, we have a lot in common!" I exclaimed while laughing.

"Yeah, so what was up earlier?" She asked, I felt my mood drop immediately and a frown plastered itself across my face.

"Yesterday, I told Luke about something with this girl and saw...I-I saw him kissing her" I said and I felt a sharp pain run across my chest, my vision blurred with tears.

"Aw, I'm so sorry" Hollie said and pulled me into a hug, I hugged her back.

"It's not your fault, it's my fault, I let him in and he hurt me" I muttered.

"It's not your fault boys are stupid, trust I'm 17, I should know" Hollie told me before pulling me into another warm hug.

"So are you and Ashton dating?" I asked her.

"Yeah we are" Hollie smiled, her cheeks blushed a dark pink colour.

"You two are cute together" I told her, she blushed deeper and hid her face.

"Thank you" She giggled. We talked for a while before the buzzer went, I had a free lesson.

"Um...I have to go but I'll see you later, Would you like to come to mine after school?" Hollie asked, I nodded and she smiled happily before walking to whatever class she had. I noticed the acoustic guitar laying in the corner, I grabbed it and placed it on my lap, once I had it settled I began to strum.

"I dream a lot, I know you say

I've got to get away.

"The world is not yours for the taking"

Is all you ever say.

I know I'm not the best for you,

But promise that you'll stay.

Cause if I watch you go,

You'll see me wasting, you'll see me wasting away

Cause today, you walked out of my life

Cause today, your words felt like a knife

I'm not living this life.

Goodbyes are meant for lonely people standing in the rain

And no matter where I go it's always pouring all the same.

These streets are filled with memories

Both perfect and in pain

And all I wanna do is love you

But I'm the only one to blame.

Cause today, you walked out of my life

Cause today, your words felt like a knife

I'm not living this life.

But what do I know, if you're leaving

All you did was stop the bleeding.

But these scars will stay forever,

These scars will stay forever

And these words they have no meaning

If we cannot find the feeling

That we held on to together

Try your hardest to remember

Stay with me,

Or watch me bleed,

I need you just to breathe.

Cause today, you walked out of my life

(Stay with me, or watch me bleed)

Cause today, your words felt like a knife

(I need you just to breathe.)

I'm not living this life" I sang gently. I put the guitar back and headed to class. Just as I was about to go into the room I  saw Hollie and Ashton, they hugged each other, they kissed before separating. I wanted that. I headed in into form and waited for hell to begin.

*1st lesson.*

I have P.E. I'm not looking forward to this at all. I saw Amelia walk into the changing rooms. Her skirt was from her waist to only covering 1 tenth of her thigh. I rolled my eyes before changing into joggers and a blue polo, Amelia changed into her skort (Short and skirt put together) before pulling on her polo which was 4 times too small. While we waited for the teacher I pulled out my phone before rolling onto the twitter app.

@StrikeaposeAmelia: @Brandonhotness: ur dumped, U bore me .-.

I composed my own tweet.

@LilyRivers: Wow, I thought maybe you'd understand, obviously not...

"OK class, start warming up and then we'll pick teams for volley ball" I internally groaned, this means picking teams, picking teams means Amelia and some other slutty popular as team captains, them fighting over which one is stuck with me, the fat loser,  and then miss making me go into Amelia's group, her making me do everything while she hits, kicks or generally anything to make me feel more shit then I already am. I sighed and began to warm up like the other bored people.

*Lunch*

I walked down the empty school hall, drawings and written work of past succeeding pupils plastered the walls, I headed into the rather full cafeteria. I took in the sit of the different tables, I knew at least one person on each table. I never ate lunch here but I always knew which tables were which. The ones at the front near the teachers was the 'Loser and nerd' table, that's probably where I would be if I did eat. The table at the very back was the 'Rebellious' table, the smallest, but most decorated table was the 'Popular' table, the table by the window was 'outcasts, emo, unpopular and rockers' table, maybe I would of been placed there...and the last table was for the lucky people who were not labelled, I knew everyone on that table, Ashton Irwin, Hollie Williams, Michael Clifford and Calum Hood. I was about to walk out when Hollie waved me over, I walked slowly over to her and she sat me down.

"HEY!" Michael yelled, I giggled and muttered a quiet 'Hi'. They made small conversation, I wasn't involved much, that's when I saw Amelia and Luke walked in, Luke had her on her back, she was laughing. Luke put her down and pulled her into a kiss, Luke wrapped his arms protectively around her, I could feel my heart breaking.

"Lily?" Someone asked, snapping me out of my daze.

"Yes?" I asked looking round at them, my eyes tearing away from the happy couple.

"Do you play any instruments or sing?" Michael asked me.

"Um...I can sing and play guitar and piano" I told them honestly.

"Wow, cool" They smiled. We all ate our lunch while Luke hid in the corner sucking Amelia's face off. I don't know what it was but I had a horrible pain in my chest and my stomach felt hollow.

*End of day*

I plugged in my headphones and began walking home, going the long way again, I walked behind the school and saw the three athletes drop Luke before laughing and walking away. I walked away ignoring his presence even though I felt my heart shatter when I heard his broken voice call my name.

"Lily!" He yelled, I heard him stand before running towards me, he grabbed my shoulder and made him turn to face me.

"What!" I snapped.

"What's wrong!?" He asked

"Nothing, why don't you go shove your tongue down Amelia's throat!" I yelled and stormed angrily to the front of the school.

"Lily, wait up! It isn't what you thought!" He yelled and chased after me. He grabbed me and pulled my bag off.

"LUKE!" I screamed and pushed him off me, he fell to the floor. His expression changed, he grabbed me by the upper arms and pushed me against the wall. He brought his face closed to mine, looking darkly into my eyes.

"DON'T YOU EVER TOUCH ME!" He yelled, I saw Ashton and Hollie climbing out of their car and run towards us. I started crying, trying to push him away was proven difficult, as he had a hold of my arms.

"Y-you're hurting m-me" I cried, trying to push him off with my hands.

"I DON'T CARE" He yelled before being pulled off me, I fell to the ground, landing on my hands and knees, shattered glass pieces pierced my skin. Hollie quickly helped my up, Ashton pushed Luke against a wall.

"STOP! THINK ABOUT WHAT YOU ARE DOING! YOU CAN WALK HOME! DON'T COME BACK TILL YOU'RE CALM!" Ashton yelled dropping Luke onto his own feet. Hollie helped me into the car and Ashton got in slamming his door. He drove us to his house and they helped my inside, I had glass in my hand and legs, it was stinging so much. Ashton led me into the bathroom and placed me onto the counter he pulled the glass out of my hands and my legs before cleaning the wounds.

"I'm sorry" Ashton told me looking deeply sorry.

"It's fine" I whispered getting up.

"Do you want to stay here?" Hollie asked, I nodded and Ashton headed as someone rang the doorbell.

"WHERE IS SHE!" Luke's voice yelled.

"She's at her house" Ashton lied.

"No! I just went there, Don't lie!" Luke exclaimed.

"Go away Luke, you can see her when you're calm" Ashton told him, I heard Ashton groaned and then Hollie ran out.

"LUKE!" She yelled, I poked my head out the door and saw Ash on the floor Luke was running up the stairs.

"What happened?" I asked quietly.

"He pushed me, I'm fine, He just needs to calm down" Ashton told me and Luke ran down the stairs, once he saw me he grabbed me.

"Hear me out?" He asked.

"No" I replied, turning away from him.

"She's my girlfriend-" I cut him off.

"I guessed by the saliva swapping" I spat.

"I'm only going out with her because-" he started but once again, I cut him off.

"I. Don't. want. to. hear. it." I said through gritted teeth.

"Lily, shut up" He muttered, before I could answer his lips were on mine, I instantly pushed him away.

"Stop..." I began when he tried to pull me back.

"LET. ME. EXPLAIN." He yelled.

"NO I DON'T WANT TO HEAR IT" I yelled, grabbing my bag I headed outside, speed walking in the directions of my house.

"LILY!" He yelled chasing after me. he grabbed me and I punched him.

"HOW COULD YOU DO THIS?! I HATE YOU!" I screamed and he stopped, he stood in the middle of the street staring at me, I turned and walked away.

That was the last I ever saw of Luke Hemmings.

I didn't know that though.

I thought he'd be in school the next day.

I thought I'd see him and the boys,

But I didn't...

 *****

A/N HEY!!! :-)

Um...I know, I know it's bad but hey ho!

Sooo could you

Vote?x

Comment?x

Pwease!! :-)?x

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.5K 47 19
"I will never hurt you again." "Promise?" "Promise."
32.3K 367 53
Well, title says all. Most will be from tumblr but I will try to write some on my own
6.6K 185 60
// "I can't do this ,I'm a train wreck"//
1.5K 69 17
“I still love you, you know. I never stopped.” michael clifford au