Weird-Ass Ninja Boss Couple (...

By y4ndereprincess

Connie is the first friend Sasha ever made, and her best one, but their friendship may get screwed up when he... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6

Chapter 7

202 6 6
By y4ndereprincess

Okay yo so I am so sorry to everyone who was left waiting for this chapter. I had taken a really big break from wattpad but Im back now and this chapter will be really long to make up for everything.
~

Krista was the one who made the (what seemed to Sasha to be) excruciating steps across the living room and pulled open the front door to reveal Sashas dad.

The man immediately pushed past Krista and invited himself into their apartment, eyes trailing around before they landed on Sasha sitting in the very place he'd been sitting the last time he'd made his unprecedented visit.

"The hell is this!?"' His eyes were on Sasha who clearly was not ready to leave forever. He didnt even notice Connie on her right and Ymir in the armchair on her left.

Sasha resisted the urge to shudder under his intimidating gaze, which rather than the love that was expected from parents, was filled with greed and hatred. Almost subconsciously she reached for Connies hands, her heart relaxed by a tenth when he squeezed it back in support. You need to confront him you idiot she thought as she tried to speak but found herself unable to.

"She's not going." Krista snarled in Sashas place, glaring coldly at the man. Krista was utterly terrifying 100% of the time that she was angry.

"Well I think she fucking is. Who the fuck do you think you are!?" Sasha's father spat, his impatience showing through.

Who the fuck do you think you are? Sasha thought in reply, her nerves had been forgotten and she was near the point of bursting after just one sentence from the horrid man.

"Im pretty sure that shits illegal anyways you dick. The hell kind of parent even are you?"  Ymir replied, she was quick tempered unlike Krista but she still wasn't a force to be reckoned with.

"I will not be told how to parent my own child." Sasha's father growled.

"And I won't be told who the fuck Im marrying!" Sasha exclaimed, eyes flashing. Just that second sentence was enough to unroot the years of anger she had oppressed during those many years of his abuse. "Im not some kind of object for fucks sake!!"

The group all stared shocked at the sudden profanity erupting out of Sashas mouth, Sasha rarely swore, and never like this.

"Sasha you are throwing a tantrum like a child for no reason, he is a good man." Her father was flipping the tables, making her feel like her emotions were invalid as he was always did when she reacted to him.

"He's a 54 year old misogynist whos only good trait is his bank account! He has a completely shitty personality, and as far as I can tell he's some kind of fucking criminal since he won't tell anyone his fucking name!!" Sasha was yelling now, not buying into the bullshit her father had used succeedingly on her throughout her entire childhood.

"I have done everything for you, fed you, given you a home, and you cant even do this one thing for me!?" Her fathers voice was booming now, his calm façade had clearly been thrown out the window.

"Are you kidding me!?" Sasha was absolutely livid now, she jumped off of the couch, not even feeling Connie releasing her hand as she stalked over to man she was arguing with. "The only thing you ever did for me was make my life a living hell! You did everything for me!? I was the one who put the food on the table, and payed the bills for the house we lived in. I was the one who scraped together the leftover money I had worked for after you spent it on booze. It was all me!!"

She panted a little to catch her breath, basking in the relief of finally relinquishing all of that from her chest. Her fathers eyes relaxed a little and he replied curtly;

"Nevertheless how you interpreted the sacrifices I made for our family, I made a promise which I intend to keep. So you will be coming home with me." The sudden calm made Sasha more uneasy then the yelling ever could've. But still she stubbornly focused on her original response.

"I am not going anywhere." She said coldly.

Sashas fathers eyes flashed in a terrifyingly familiar way, Sasha had no time to react after recognition as her fathers hand flew to strike her. She clenched her eyes in an effort to shield herself.

But his hand never met her face, instead she heard the clash of it being caught by somebody else. Sasha opened her eyes to see Connie gripping her dads wrist with almost no expression visible. His calm demeanour was only betrayed by his hand, his grip on the mans wrist was so tight his knuckles had paled.

"She has clearly said several times she doesn't want to go, so you can either leave or we'll call the police and make you leave." Although his words were reasonable, his tone and gaze were icy.

They both stared each other down until finally her father grunted and wrenched his wrist out of Connies grip. The man stalked off towards the door, stopping just outside of it before looking directly into Sashas eyes.

"Your mother would be disappointed by the kind of person you've become."

And with those words left hanging in the room he left Sashas life altogether.

The very second that her fathers footsteps could no longer be heard, Krista whirled Sasha around, gripping her shoulders.

"Are you alright!?" And despite the words her father had spoken most clearly in an attempt to leave Sasha feeling guilty, she could say without a doubt that for the first time, she was.

"Thank god." Krista threw Sasha into a hug. "Im so glad you aren't gonna leave us, and that that stupid retched man is gone and-"

Sasha tuned Kristas relieved ramblings out, instead locking eyes with Connie. She smiled in an attempt to convey her gratitude, and she could swear that he understood completely by the way he nodded back.

~

The four of them had gone to their usual bar, drinking in celebration for both Sashas newfound freedom and Ymir and Kristas briefly forgotten engagement.

They were all making their way back to the apartment, including Connie who was crashing on their couch overnight.

Sasha had only had one drink having learned from her last experience, (she didnt know what information she might release to Connie this time around) which was approximately a sixth of how much Ymir and Krista had drunk individually.

The two drunk newly engaged women were skipping ahead and singing a very slurred cover of Bohemian Rhapsody, leaving Connie and Sasha walking next to each other in silence.

Sasha was about to suggest they run and catch up when Connie pulled her into the playground located right next to where they were walking. Sasha was confused but obliged and followed him for a few metres before he stopped and turned to her.

"Sasha." His calm eyes dug into hers with seriousness that he rarely revealed. "You like me, dont you?"

There was no hint of accusation in his tone, it was practically just a statement, but Sashas heart rose in dread all the same. This is it. This is how it ends, She thought.

She nodded anyways, no point going back now. "You noticed...?" She tried to act as though it hadn't been the most obvious thing in the universe.

"I might be a huge idiot, but not when it involves my best friend." He said smiling softly before adding. "My best friend who I also definitely super like."

That statement shocked a blush onto Sashas cheeks. "You super like me?" She squeaked.

"I super like you." He replied softly.

Sasha still looked incredulous, which Connie must've noticed. He contemplated for a moment before asking;

"Are you drunk right now?"

"No...?" Sasha said confusedly, she balanced on one foot to prove she wasnt.

"Then can I kiss you?" Connie asked, taking a step towards her.

Sashas face transformed even more red, "w-what?"

"Can I ?"

She looked into his eyes for probably 15 seconds before nodding carefully.

Connie didn't hesitate for a moment, he took a step and they were so close they could feel each others breath. (Technically only Sasha could cuz shes like waaaaay taller) Connie reached up to her cheek and guided her face closer to his before pressing his lips againt hers.

The kiss was brief, challenging due to the height difference, and tasted strongly of beer. Still, it was the most electric moment Sasha had ever experienced. But as quickly as it had begun, it ended, leaving Sasha breathless.

Connie flashed his usual goofy smile, took Sashas hand and they made their way back to the road they travelled every day, their hands still entangled and Sashas face still crimson.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

238K 8.4K 98
Ahsoka Velaryon. Unlike her brothers Jacaerys, Lucaerys, and Joffery. Ahsoka was born with stark white hair that was incredibly thick and coarse, eye...
238K 11K 32
Desperate for money to pay off your debts, you sign up for a program that allows you to sell your blood to vampires. At first, everything is fine, an...
315K 9.5K 101
Daphne Bridgerton might have been the 1813 debutant diamond, but she wasn't the only miss to stand out that season. Behind her was a close second, he...
600K 12.8K 43
i should've known that i'm not a princess, this ain't a fairytale mattheo riddle x fem oc social media x real life lowercase intended started: 08.27...