I'm His (AMBW)

By kingkitsune

"Who do you think you are my dad!" "That's correct and daddy's gonna punish his little girl." More

Bite Me
Well Damn
The Tease
THANK YOU/REVENGE
its your chapter
NEVER MESS WITH DADDY PT1
NEVER MESS WITH DADDY PT2
The Amazing World of Suga
Rewrite
Who is she
new home/thanks
Dance Queen
Half dead Half horny
Ride It My Pony
Unwanted
Q/A:QUESTIONS
Hixtape
Ali's friend
FUCKING TAEKOOK
WALK UP 2 THE WITH CLUB LIKE PT.1
loved and never forgotten
HAPPY NEW YEARS PLUS ANSWER
I'm Sorry
The Last
IT'S UP
I'M GONNA FIGHT A BITCH
h-hi

The Auction

34.7K 545 46
By kingkitsune

Ali's p.o.v
I glared as the chain around my neck was tugged harshly by the guy in front of me. "Hey watch it, any harder and I'll bruise." I said "Quiet!" The man replied, well that was just rude if it wasn't for this damn chain I would kick the shit out of him. Looking around I saw others who was just like me a slave. Well sex slave to me exact you see because of my nice loving jackass of a father who ran away from his debt I was taken as payment, isn't my life wonderful. We (as in me and the others) were being auctioned off to whatever rich idiot who was so incapable of getting a girl he had to buy one. I look up and see cages set in rows. "Are you really gonna keep me in here" I say looking at the guy. He doesn't even acknowledge me "wow silent much" "In" well look at the mister silent speaks. I walk into the cage and look around "well its not a five star hotel but it'll have to do." I smirked "now if you will please be a gentleman and bring in my luggage" I joke only to have the door slammed and lock in my face "well isn't he just a sweetheart" I mutter. I turned and walked to the bed I saw earlier and collapsed "sleep is a thing of the gods I swear" I whisper as I slowly fall asleep.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

401K 7K 16
Oneshots. Mostly angst.
2.5K 55 10
"it's okay... you are safe now" "who are you?" "I'm ..."
2.2K 161 20
"Do you trust me?" "Yes, I trust you."
10.8K 764 22
"Min Yoongi, are you seriously going to play me like a fucking piano right now?"