DARK DREAMS~BOTDF STORY~

Від MeganBloodyrose

what happens when Dahvie's girlfriend hates Jayy and wants him out of the picture? will Dahvie fall for her t... Більше

DARK DREAMS~BOTDF STORY~
Tears Fall Like Rain
a paln
life and death
Fallen Angel
keep going stay strong
meeting in hell
my light <3
hunting.
lose control
how do you feel?
secret key to my heart
Lovestruck
a game
New Friends
decision
all love no pain
old friends
face facts
i'm too late
to live or to die?
time to get high
i love you
curious
Naughty Naughty
Better Man
My Everything
Jealousy My Love
Such A Screw-Up
Forgiveness Is Divine
I Need You
No More Dark Dreams

stormy night

751 9 4
Від MeganBloodyrose

JAYY’S POV

It felt so good to see the house again. When we pulled into the driveway it felt like a million pounds had been lifted from my shoulders. Dahvie jumped out of the car and ran around to help me out. I hated being babied like this but I did need some help, so I didn’t say anything. When I was out of the car I looked up at the house. When I saw the patio memories of falling flew through my mind. It had been almost like flying but going down instead of up. I had lots of bad memories from that day but the worse by far was seeing Dahvie’s face covered in tears. “Jayy! Jayy?” it took me a minute to hear Dahvie. I turned towards him and said “mhm?” Dahvie grabbed my wrist and walked me up the stairs. I don’t know what he was so excited about but he was like a little kid on Christmas. When we came onto the main floor I immediately walked into my room and grabbed my teddy bear that Dahvie gave me years ago. Its weird I know but I really missed this thing. When Dahvie saw me he laughed. “I cant believe you still have that bear. Why is it so important to you?” I didn’t know. “I don’t know. I guess because it’s the first present you ever gave me.” he giggled and blushed. “yeah I’m the same way with my hello kitty doll you gave me” I laughed when he admitted that. Then I groaned. It hurt just for me to laugh. I hated it. Dahvie quickly walked over to me and hugged me. “you ok man?” he asked. I nodded and walked to the fridge to get a monster. I grabbed a green one and sat down on the couch with my teddy bear close to me. Dahvie sat next to me and put his arm on the back of the couch. We just sat there for awhile until Dahvie said “close your eyes” I looked at him like he was insane. “why?” I asked. He laughed and said “just do it” I sighed and closed my eyes not knowing what to expect. Dahvie grabbed my wrist and pulled a bracelet over it. “open your eyes” he said. I opened them and looked at the bracelet. It had ’Monroe Madness’ on the front and sex god on the back. It had all of my favorite colors on it along with iggy boo and black hearts. I loved it. “oh my god” I almost yelled “I love it! Where did you get it?” Dahvie blushed and said “I had it made along with the other merch. Its one of a kind.” I smiled and hugged him. It may not seem like much to you but to me it was everything. Especially knowing that he designed it just for me. I kissed his cheek and he blushed. “thanks its amazing” I whispered still looking at it. He smiled and said “no problem anything for my best friend” . I for the third time today bent down and kissed his forehead. He never seems to mind…and I kinda like it. He blushed again and hugged me very gently. It had become so silent in the room that when the doorbell rang we both jumped. We both laughed (well he laughed and I grinned) then walked to the door. Who ever was behind it was impatient. They kept pressing the doorbell like a maniac. I quickly opened the door about to give them a piece of mind when I saw who it was. My ’bitch’ Sally. “of course” I said with a smile “only you would rape a doorbell” she laughed and gently hugged my waist. Dahvie had hidden behind the couch to scare her. I was trying not to give it away. She walked over and sat on the couch. Dahvie jumped out and she screamed. I had to force myself to not laugh. I took short deep breathes to stay calm. Sally looked at me and said “I’m sorry that she did that to you. I’d like to kick her ass” I smiled and nodded and Dahvie sighed. “if I hadn’t been so-so ignorant it wouldn’t have happened” I could tell that he was on the verge of tears. I quickly walked over to him and hugged him closely. He hugged back with his head on my shoulder. Sally looked at us and said “Dahvie can I talk to you in private?” Dahvie looked at me and then nodded. I was confused. What would they want to talk about that they didn’t want me to hear? As they went into Dahvie’s room I sat down on the couch. I flipped the TV on and watched robot chicken. I suddenly heard Sally say “aww that’s so cute” really loudly. Dahvie yelled back at her “shush it!” I couldn’t help it anymore I laughed and it hurt like shit. I didn’t care. It was too damn funny. Dahvie and Sally walked back into the room. Sally stared at me like I was insane and Dahvie sat next to me. “what’s so funny bitch” he said jokingly. I shook my head and said “the TV” he nodded and leaned back into the couch. I hadn’t realized it before but he looked so tired. He had bags under his eyes with a hollow look. “Dahvie?” I whispered. “when is the last time you’ve slept?” he sighed and yawned. “I don’t know. The night when we shared a bed” I gasped “why haven’t you slept?” I asked. I felt so sorry for him. “I couldn’t sleep. I was too worried about you. I don’t know if you knew it but they thought it was a miracle that you survived.” I nodded. Time for the truth to come out. “I know they said I wasn’t likely to live and I had to fight hard. I heard everything you said to Haley, to the paramedics, to me.” he became wide eyes. “and I felt you wrap me in your arms” he sighed when I ended with that. He sounded relieved. I suddenly heard thunder outside and saw lightening. Seeing that just somehow told me that I needed to tell him that I felt him kiss me. I sighed about to tell him when Sally said looking at the weather forecast. “well I’m stuck here. It says no traveling in the rain” I sighed and nodded. Dahvie yelled out “slumber party” I laughed and shook my head “no you’re sleeping tonight” he didn’t argue. “I can deal with that”  

DAHVIE’S POV

We had gone to bed at ten which was early for us but I was tired as fuck. For the first time in almost two weeks I was able to sleep for more than two or three hours. But soon I woke up having a strange feeling. I had fallen asleep with the TV on. It was silent in my room now. I lifted up and looked towards the TV. Did someone turn it off? I couldn’t see worth shit. It was too dark. I always slept with the TV on and was used to having the light from it. Jayy knows not to turn it off and so does Sally. I suddenly heard thunder outside causing me to jump. I put two and two together, the fucking power was out. ‘Great’ I thought to myself. I reached to my bed side table and grabbed my flashlight. I turned it on and got out of bed. Ugh I hate pitch darkness. No I’m not scared of the dark. It just makes me uncomfortable. You cant see anything and its just like you cant feel anything. I walked out into the hallway and turned to Jayy’s room. What would he think if I asked to sleep in his bed? I hate being alone during power outages. He might think I’m a sissy. ‘No’ I corrected myself ‘he wouldn’t judge me like that‘. I sighed and walked into Jayy’s room. He was sitting up in his bed. He must have realized something was up too. When he saw me he grinned and whispered “hey dahv. Is the power out. My fan isn’t working” I nodded and whispered “can I sleep in your room?” without a second thought Jayy lifted his blankets up so I could get under them. I quickly crawled underneath them and got comfortable. I sighed and put my head on the pillow next to his. I heard Jayy clicking his teeth. He obviously had something on his mind. “Jayy what’s up?” I asked. He looked at me and I held the flashlight towards his face. He was chewing on his bottom lip. “well” he whispered and then sighed. What the fuck could he be thinking about? “remember when we were talking about how I felt you holding me in your arms and all of that”. I gulped. I really hoped he didn’t feel me kiss his lips. What if he did? How would he react? I nodded, wanting him to continue “well, I don’t know if it was my imagination but I could have sworn….never mind. Its stupid” he whispered blushing. I needed to know what he was going to say. “c’mon Jayy” I whispered “just tell me” he stayed quiet for a minute and the whispered with his cheeks turning red “I could have sworn you kissed my lips” I gulped. Should I lie to him? He would believe me if I told him imagined it. I forced a small laugh and said “nah Jayy it was just your imagination. The only time I kissed you was on your forehead.” he nodded with no other reaction. He was showing no emotion. Had he been hoping that I kissed him? I did kiss him but I’m not sure why. I guess I was caught in the moment. I had been so worried about him. Hell for all I knew he could have died before I got to see him again. But still what could have persuaded me to kiss him? I don’t like guys in that way. He is just my best friend and that’s all I want from him. isn’t it? Fuck this is confusing. What the hell is wrong with me? I sighed and groaned at the same time. Jayy looked at me and asked “what’s wrong Dahvie?” I turned onto my side so I was facing him. “nothing” I whispered “just thinking” he turned his head to the side “about what?” he asked. I couldn’t tell him. I just couldn’t. what if it ruined our friendship? I wouldn’t be able to survive that. I shrugged and whispered “its not important” Jayy rolled his eyes and said “ok I get it. Its personal. You don’t have to tell me if you don’t want to” I nodded but felt bad for not telling him. What if he understood? He would probably stick by me no matter what I said or did. I stuck by him when he told me he was gay. I had to tell him the truth. He wouldn’t have lied to me. I gulped and whispered “Jayy?” he had his eyes closed and they opened when I said his name. “yeah what is it dahv?” he asked. I sighed and said quickly before I changed my mind. “I lied” he decided to play dumb and asked. “about what?” I groaned and whispered to his smiling face “I did kiss you when you got hurt” he nodded and whispered “I thought so” I closed my eyes because I was tired and embarrassed. I felt Jayy move slightly. I didn’t open my eyes and I suddenly felt his lips touch mine. It felt different from any other kiss I’ve had before. It felt…real. After he pulled away I opened my eyes. I blushed and asked “what was that for?” he smiled and whispered “I never got the chance to kiss back. I had to take the chance and see what it really felt like” after saying that he let his eyes slip closed and whispered “night dahv” I smiled and whispered “ g’night”. I heard his breathing turn slow and deep. I knew he was asleep. I cant believe he actually kissed me. Why didn’t I pull away when he did? Why did he want to kiss me? Did I enjoy it or something? I shook my head trying to clear it. I cuddled my head deeper into the pillow and pulled the blankets tighter around me. ‘Maybe I’m not exactly who I think I am’ was my last thought before I fell asleep.

HALEY’S POV

When the power went out, it made me think of Dahvie. He hates when the power goes out. I remember it would go out and he would get closer to me almost like he was scared. He always said he wasn’t but I think he was. I wonder if he realized it had gone out? I hope he didn’t go to Jayy’s room for comfort. I hope Jayy walked in the darkness and fell to his death. The thought made me smile. But what if that happened to Dahvie? I sighed. I have to get over Dahvie. He chose a faggot over me. His girlfriend. For all I know he already has a new girlfriend. If not that I seriously think that there is something besides friendship going on between him and Jayy. I mean seriously two guys cant be that good of friends and not feel more. I groaned and turned on my side. There cant be something going on between them. Dahvie is straight and always has been. Thank god for that. But why should I care? He is never coming back to me. No I don’t feel bad that I almost killed Jayy. I feel bad that it didn’t kill him. I grinned and closed my eyes imagining what my life with Dahvie would have been like without Jayy. Perfect. Dahvie all to myself nobody getting in our way. I don’t even know why they are friends. Sure they have a lot in common but there is a huge age difference. And a gay guy cant be best friends with a straight guy…right. I decided to stop thinking about those to retards and go to sleep. Behind my eyes I saw only one thing. Jayy burning in a fire. I smiled in seeing that until Dahvie came in and jumped into the fire. “ if you kill him you can kill me too. We are one” was all he said before he jumped in.

Продовжити читання

Вам також сподобається

13.2K 436 17
Dahvie and Jayy was on there way to a party, Jayy notices a guy and Dahvie went to him and make Jayy and him have 'little' conversation that turned o...
Redeemer Від Emma

Фанфіки

127 23 22
A story about friendship, growth, and maybe even a little love. Skuyler and Jayy go through the ups and downs of each. --- This is an 18+ Blood on t...
67.9K 2.1K 37
jayy and dahvie grew up together being best friends, but they both secretly have feeling for the other one. will they admit their feelings for each o...
48.6K 1.1K 46
|Lots of angst and will be removed at some point for publication with name changes and editing|Let's get to 50k by the end of 2015. yeah? Yeah!| It...