a paln

JAYY’S POV

When I woke up I felt someone’s arms around me. I couldn’t figure out who the hell it was until I remembered Dahvie slept with me last night. I honestly didn’t mind it but I knew he would. I tried to squirm free but I couldn’t. I didn’t wanna wake him up. He would be mad, so I just laid there. I felt his arms move, but just barely. He was awake and I was terrified of his reaction. He opened his eyes and sighed. He noticed his hands were on my waist and….giggled. Wow. He showed me. I thought he would have been disgusted. I guess he has a better maturity level than I thought. But he didn’t move his hands right away, Weird. But after a minute he moved his hands and laid his head back onto the pillow. He wasn’t ready to get up and to be honest neither was I. I haven’t slept that good in weeks. If not months. I guess it felt better to know that I wasn’t alone in the room. Sure I’m like everyone else. I like to be alone sometimes but not all of the time. When Dahvie had started dating Haley I became a distant memory. He would rarely hang out with me and when he did all he would talk about was Haley. I thought it couldn’t get any worse than that until one day Dahvie went to get his teeth cleaned and all of that shit. I was alone with Haley. I didn’t think it was a big deal. I had stayed home alone with lots of Dahvie’s exes before. But I didn’t necessarily like Haley. When ever Dahvie had his back turned she would glare at me. As soon as Dahvie had left on that day she came into my room. And she was nothing but a bitch. She told me everything that I hated to hear, and when Dahvie finally came home he went straight over to her without even acknowledging me. I had started to think that she was right that he was only my friend because he felt sorry for me. I had been thinking it ever since then. Until yesterday when he chose to comfort me instead of hanging out with her. I know he does love me like a little brother. But it still hurts to think that he wouldn’t care if I died. He probably wouldn’t. I wouldn’t even care if I died. Its sad but true. I feel like I’m worth nothing all too often and it doesn’t help when I hear it come from Haley’s mouth. Her saying that it’s true. I sighed and felt a tear run down my face. I had my eyes closed and didn’t know that Dahvie was staring at me until I felt a finger wipe my tears away. I opened my eyes to a frowning Dahvie. I grinned at him a laid my head back down onto my pillow. Maybe he would care if I died. Maybe I would too.

DAHVIE’S POV

I was having an amazing dream. It was before I met Haley. Jayy and I had our first night together after he had joined the band. I was kinda upset that I had to kick Garett out of the band. He had been my good friend for what felt like forever but he betrayed me. I had wanted to kick him out for a long time but I couldn’t do that to the fans. I had no idea who would be the new second half of BOTDF. Jayy and I were good friends even then so we went to the Steak and Shake together. He noticed that I wasn’t acting like myself so he asked me what was wrong. I told him about the dilemma with Garett. And Jayy who was only 16 at the time volunteered to take his place. I was so happy that I felt like crying. I remember hugging him tightly and thanking him. Later that night I told Garett about the change. He wasn’t too happy but I didn’t give a fuck. I couldn’t wait to make the announcement to the fans, so that night Jayy and I had went on stick cam and told the world about the change. I had been the happiest ever. I’ve still never been that happy. Even with Haley. She seems to be trying to tear Jayy and I apart. I just don’t wanna believe it. I felt something move in my arms. I moved my hands around trying to figure out what it was. I knew it was Jayy instantly. I fluttered my eyes open just to see what I already knew. He was trying to pretend that he was still asleep but I knew he wasn’t. I laughed quietly for a minute and left my hands at his waist. I don’t know why but I didn’t wanna move them away. Weird. I slowly moved them away and laid back on my side. I had thought all night about how I could prove that what Jayy had said Haley does is true. I’m going to get Jayy in on the plan and I’m going to “go visit Sally and Andrew”. but really I’m going to hide in the bushes near the patio. I am going to have Jayy out on the patio and see if Haley starts to be a bitch to him. The perfect plan. I opened my eyes with a smile on my face, but it quickly faded away. Jayy had tears streaming down his face with his eyes closed. I gently reached over and wiped his tears away. He opened his eyes and smiled at me reassuringly. I grinned back, moved closer to him and fell back to sleep.

HALEY’S POV

I know exactly how to get rid of Jayy. It involves the patio and a few pushes for him to die. This will work perfectly. Sure Dahvie will grieve for a while but he will get over it. I just have to wait until Dahvie leaves. It could be days but I can wait. Dahvie always says that love is patient but so is HATE!