Warm Hands [Hiroomi x Akihito...

Bởi weebakon

[#1 IN #KYOUKAINOKANATA 8/30/21] [#17 IN #ANIMEFANFIC 5/19/19 :))] [#1 IN #BEYONDTHEBOUNDARY 8/21/21] [#436 I... Xem Thêm

Chapter one: Warm Encounter
Chapter two: Daydreaming
Chapter three: The Walk Home
Chapter four: Get to Know, Then Judge
Chapter five: The Nase House
Chapter six: Soft Cheek
Chapter seven: Troubles and Ice Cream
Chapter eight: Indirect Confession
Chapter nine: A Date and Doubt
Chapter ten: "Glasses Make It Better"
Chapter eleven: Nightmares
Chapter twelve: Titled Words
Chapter twelve.2 [Bonus!]: Halloween
Chapter thirteen: Chilled Hands
Chapter fourteen: Help from a Little Sister
Chapter fifthteen: In Between
Chapter seventeen: Patching Things Up
Chapter eighteen: Love Under the Lights [Christmas Special!]
Chapter eighteen.2: Extended
Chapter nineteen: Reserved Kiss
Chapter twenty: Defend
Chapter twenty-one: Akkey to Akkun
Chapter twenty-two: Half-Knowing
Chapter twenty-three: Uncertain
Chapter twenty-four: Learning and Growing [V-day special!]
Chapter twenty-five: What the Future Holds
Chapter twenty-six: Not Feeling Well
Chapter twenty-seven: Half-Yumo and Spirit World Warriors
Chapter twenty-eight: School Without Akihito
Chapter twenty-nine: Awake
Chapter thirty: Fear of Being Alone
Chapter thirty-one: Power
Chapter thirty-two: Spiritual Presence
Chapter thirty-three: Cold Appearance
Chapter thirty-four: Unnoticeable Things
Chapter thirty-five: Swimming in Love
Chapter thirty-six: Calm Before the Storm
Chapter thirty-seven: Losing
Chapter thirty-eight: Expanding
Chapter thirty-nine: Rice Omelet
Chapter forty: No Joke
Chapter forty-one: Thoughts
Chapter forty-two: Warm Satisfaction
Chapter forty-three: Accepted
Chapter forty-four: Yumo
Chapter forty-five: Containment
Chapter forty-six: Running Rage
Chapter forty-seven: Safe Haven
Chapter forty-eight: Risks for the One
(Not a Chapter)
Chapter forty-nine: Time To Finish What Was Started
Chapter fifty: Smiliar Demons
Chapter fifty-one; final: Warm Hands

Chapter sixteen: A Special Place

879 28 1
Bởi weebakon

Akihito Kanbara

"Hey, Hiroomi, I just realized something," we were sitting back to back on the school's roof during our lunch period. An annoying voice in my mind kept bugging me to bring this matter up, and so it finally won. Hiroomi turned his head around.

"What is it?" He asked so sweetly like he always does. Like as if he was talking to a child, his voice was smooth and soft. I kept looking at the sky while sucking on the straw of my juice box.

"We haven't really gone out on a date yet." I felt Hiroomi's body flinch against mine. He started to turn his head back around. He thought for a second, then responded.

"You're absolutely right, Akkey. Strange." I start to remember the first time we tried and we ended up getting tangled with Ayano. Well, now she's out of the picture...I thought evilly to myself. I cleared my throat and stood up, causing Hiroomi to fall backwards before noticing his support left. He looks up at me with question on his face. I take a deep breath and simper.

"Hiroomi Nase, will you go on a date with me?" As if it were a surprise, he looks up at me with wide eyes and soon a grin. I help him stand on his feet and he doesn't let   go of my hand.

   "Absolutely, where at?" I gleam at his response and swing our hands.

   "It's a surprise!" We then hear the bell and hurry to clean up.

   "I'll see you tomorrow, after school." I say joyfully. He nods and we finish up the school day.

• • •

     Tomorrow evening arrived and it was time to take Hiroomi to a secret destination. I figured this would be the perfect idea for a date in December. The thought of the place was giving me chills.

Finally, Hiroomi trotted over with his hands in his pockets. He looked excited and intrigued ever since I told him it was a surprise. I swayed back and forth and rubbed my hands together. Got to have them warm for Hiroomi! I playfully thought and handed over my palm for him to hold. He gladly clasped his hand over mine.

   "Where are we going?" He asked the second time today. I rolled my eyes and sighed at him.

   "I'm not telling you." I growled and he chuckled. He positioned his hands to my waist and walked behind me. It was at first hard to proceed with my normal speed, but we soon became in sync with each other. We waddled for awhile until I realized we were getting close to the date location. I quickly grabbed his hands and whirled my self to the back of him and covered his eyes.

   "Akkey!" He giggled and stumbled a little. He clasped his hands over top of mine and continued to laugh. You goofball, I thought as I lead him closer to the area.

I stopped his feet at the edge of the entrance and got closer to his ear.

   "We're here." I sung in his ear. He shivered with a wide grin on his face. This is going to be the perfect first date!

I freed his eyes from my hands and yelled, "ta-da!" behind him. His wide smile quickly faded to an annoyed frown.

   "Seriously?" He grumbled. My mouth pouted and I swung over to his side accompanied his shoulder with my hand.

   "What do you mean, seriously?" He glared at me as I motioned toward the outdoor ice skating rink.

   "I thought we'd go somewhere warm, not  freezing." He eyed the ice. My mouth was left open. Oops...I scratched my head and tried to think of a counterattack.

   "Ice skating rinks are romantic! I thought it'd be fun!" I protested. He sighed and turned to leave.

   "Hiroomi-! C'mon! You can't knock it till you try it." I smiled nervously at him while pointing at the rink. He eyed it again and then released a long sigh.

   "Okay, I guess since I'll be with you, it'll be fun." I celebrated inside my mind and grabbed his arm and dragged him toward the ice skates rental. I ordered us pairs and then we put them on. We walk awkwardly toward the entrance of the rink and held on to the outside edge. I gleamed at the ice and got ready to adjust my balance to the slippery surface. Hiroomi folded his arms and sat his head grumpily on top of them. I stared at him for a moment and then patted his arm.

"C'mon, together." He finally smiled and moved to the opening with me. I went first on the ice and almost fell from the first touch. Hiroomi's cold hands caught my back and lifted me back up. I then turned around and held out my hand. He hesitated, examined the surface and how I stood, then he grabbed my hand. He carefully settled on the ice and his other hand hovered alone far from his side. I knew how to ice skate, I went almost every year with my mother, but this year I decided to bring Hiroomi. I didn't want to tell him I brought him here for my own selfish reasons, besides, this place was special to me. I wanted to share this special place with someone I loved.

He stumbled a little and slipped. I quickly cradled him in my arms and helped him up again. He laughed nervously.

"My worst enemy," he joked. I chuckled and rolled my eyes. I held his hand and pushed away.

"Woah, woah, hey! S-slow down!" He said anxiously. He tried to keep up with me and soon copied my movements. I helped him around the rink three times before he finally was able to skate with balance.

"You learn quick for someone who hates the ice." I joked. He glared at me playfully and gently bumped into me. I bumped him back and he did it again. Our harmless bumps turned into a rough race. He was trying to catch me, while trying not to fall at the same time.

"A-Akkey!" He laughed and breathed hard. He was getting tired of chasing me so I swiftly circled him and caught him off guard in the back. I wrapped my arms around his waist and we skated together. A bubble of warm air surrounded us as we practically danced on the rink. We swayed from one side to the other and then I twirled him. He started to laugh, got dizzy, and stumbled forward. I caught him in my arms and lifted him up, laughing.

"See? Even your enemy can make you happy." My words had no sense, I blamed the cold and the silliness we developed. He just laughed it off and we linked arms. We skated together for awhile. I looked over at his red face. I smiled warmly as I saw the happiness in his face. I'm glad you like this place, I thought and lay my head on his shoulder. He leaned his head on top of mine.

"We should come here next year." He whispered. He probably didn't know how much those words affected me. I only got to share my childhood here with my mother before she left for her work. For the past few years, I came to this place alone. I figured if I brought Hiroomi here, this place would come back to me as a happy location. When I fist saw how disappointed he was, it crushed me. Will this ever be a happy place again? I always thought all those lonely years. But now, it felt like home again.

"Yeah, we should." I spoke finally. I skated in front of him and leaned in for a kiss. He immediately accepted it and we kissed right in the middle of the flow of other skaters.

We decided to buy some hot chocolate from a café nearby to warm us up. We sat against the window and stayed close.

"Hey, Akkey," he began. I smiled the hot beverage carefully and watched him.

"Yeah?" I felt the left over substance above my lip, but didn't acknowledge it until Hiroomi wiped it away himself. We exchanged smiles and he continued.

"Why did you pick the ice skating rink as our first date?" He chuckled, obviously confused since I knew he hated anything cold. I tapped my cup a few times before answering.

"I guess because my mother used to take me every year." My eyes wondered to the salt and pepper and sugar packets. He tilted his head and simpered.

"Oh yeah?" He sipped his cup, almost absorbing the liquid. I chuckled a little and scratched my nose.

"Yeah, I guess it just means a lot to me to show someone that I love my special place." As if it were on cue, my cheeks became red with embarrassment. Did I seriously just said something that stupid?! He then leaned his head into his hand and blushed a little as well.

"Good to know." He then leaned over and placed a kiss on my forehead.

"Thanks for setting up the perfect first date, Akkey." I almost couldn't help but smile like an idiot. Do I even deserve a guy like Hiroomi? Probably not, but I wouldn't trade him for anything in the world. He makes me happy and I was glad I got to share such a special place.

Next Update: December 21st

A/n: I decided to have a happy chapter for once ♪('ε`')
Requested & always Inspired by:
xmyheart

Đọc tiếp

Bạn Cũng Sẽ Thích

13.9K 835 30
"You're grades are not getting any better (M/N), let me help you." "I'm sorry sir but I don't have the time." Each time I tried to help you, try and...
639K 14.3K 42
In wich a one night stand turns out to be a lot more than that.
439K 18.1K 22
Kageyama Tobio has been an assassin for a while now. He knows to not make friends and to not get attached to anyone. But what happens when he can't h...
318K 7K 35
"That better not be a sticky fingers poster." "And if it is ." "I think I'm the luckiest bloke at Hartley." Heartbreak High season 1-2 Spider x oc