Business Deal (Camren)

By BobieBigDino

Camila Cabello and Lauren Jauregui are two successful woman in two different industries. Camila Cabello is... More

CHAPTER 1
CHAPTER 2
CHAPTER 3
CHAPTER 4
CHAPTER 5
CHAPTER 6
CHAPTER 7
CHAPTER 8
CHAPTER 9
CHAPTER 10
CHAPTER 11
CHAPTER 12
CHAPTER 13
CHAPTER 14
CHAPTER 15
CHAPTER 16
CHAPTER 17
CHAPTER 18
CHAPTER 19
Camila left Fifth Harmony!
CHAPTER 21
CHAPTER 22
CHAPTER 23
CHAPTER 24
CHAPTER 25
CHAPTER 26
CHAPTER 27
CHAPTER 28
CHAPTER 29
Epilogue

CHAPTER 20

14.5K 424 114
By BobieBigDino

Camila's POV

The next morning after I talked to my parents about my decision, I was bombarded by an annoying shake on the bed. "WAKE UP MILA!! it's noon you lazy butt!!" I felt heavy on top of me back.

"Get off me Sof!"

"Mila come on! Get your lazy big butt off the bed. I'm going to Taylor's after lunch, she's been bugging me with her new video game. I know you'll get bored staying alone here, wanna hang with us? We can go get pizza before heading there. Though I'm so craving for some Chinese food today" she kicks my feet again seeing I haven't move a bit. "Get up or I'll leave you here with mom and let her drag you in her garden to talk with her plants."

I instantly got up and causing Sofi to draw a smirk in her face, "shut up!" as warned her before she could make any teasing words to throw at me. I made my way to the bathroom and took a quick shower. After getting off the shower, I grab my white crop top and fitted ripped jeans paired with a snap back and a chuck taylor shoe. Now I'm good to go.

I headed downstairs tossing my car key in the air, I saw Sofia lying on the couch "let's go Sof!" tapping her shoulder to get her attention. She looked up at me with furrowed eyebrows "damn mila! You look younger on that outfit, a punk but hot punk!" she stood up from the couch as she laughs at me.

"Is that a compliment or an insult?" I raised my eyebrow then look down to my outfit. "What's wrong with my get up? I always wear this kind of clothes, why gave me that kind of comment? Will you be embarrassed if I go out with you like I'm just at the same age as you? I'm not that old as you thought of me" she was still laughing so hard that makes me irritated.

"Why are you so defensive? Don't worry that was a compliment just so you know. Come on, I'm starving I could eat whole box of pizza. Let's take my car, your car doesn't fit your get up now" she smirks as I rolled my eyes, she's so annoying sometimes.

We entered her car and pulled out my phone and selected playlist. If she agrees to take her car then it's my jam were playing. I press play and the song from my ultimate band is now playing. "You still listen to them?" I turn my head to face Sofia in the driver's seat.

"I could never get tired from listening to them. Matthew Healy is one of the most creative artists I've known, well, aside from Lana del Rey of course. But I have new preferred artist now" I smiled and looks at her "want to know who is she?"

"Does she even sound good?" a smug formed on her face but keeps her vision to the road. I opened my folder where I saved all the songs she sent me. I press play on song wicked games by the weeknd which she covers and did her version. She smiles and glanced at me as she heard the guitar intro of the song. "That's the first song I covered," Sofi is a very talented person and shows it off to everyone.

"You really sound good Sof, haven't you thought about doing music as your profession?"

"I do like music and writing songs but I love drawing and designing structures more."

"Are you sure? Or maybe you're just telling me this because of the company? I've already made a decision Sof, I'll take care of everything. Do what makes you happy and don't hold back because you think you don't have a choice."

"I know you worry about me Mila, this is what I really want. I do love architectures and I do want to be an architect. It is something I am passionate about. Remember that one time I went to New York to stay with you during summer?" she glances at me and I nodded telling her to continue. "Well, I guess you've seen how fascinated I am on the structures of the buildings. How articulate the designs were and how unique they were made I got more curious. My interest was added when dad brought me to one of architecture's exhibit held on Miami last year. I've seen different designs and meet young architectures who shared their talents. It was motivating and encouraging. I saw Lauren's team on that event, her team won an award that time actually. That is one of the reason why I was so glad when I heard that our company will merge with the Jauregui's cause honestly it is the place I wanted to work in the future. Let's admit it, CEGC has the best engineers in America and Asia while JI has the best architectures not only in US but also in Europe. The combination of both company will dominate the world."

This is the first time I saw Sofia's determination and telling me indirectly about how she had made up her decision on what she wanted to be in the future and it makes me relieved. Her thinking had grown so much that time could never measure. "I guess you've made up your mind already and I'd gladly hire you as junior architect even if you haven't started college yet. But of course, before that you should impress us first with your exceptional designs" I stepped out of the car as she turns off the ignition.

Before we reach the entrance door I inserted my arm to hers and mess her hair "you've grown so much, too bad I wasn't there to see it but I'm so proud of you baby girl."

She scrunched up her nose and pout, "you just basically said I've grown up but still calls me baby, quit it Mila it's embarrassing!" I throw my back in laughter.

"You'll always be my baby sister, now let's get food!" she shook head and made our way to the counter. We ordered pizza and chicken wings then settled in a table near the window. I just realize staying here for a while had been a good thing. I've got to spend time with my sister whom I've missed so much. "Hey Sof, why don't we ditch Taylor and go to the arcade instead?" she gave me a confused look.

"Do you want me dead by dawn? If I ditch that bitch you can never hear the end of it. She's the worst. I know cause I've done that one time. She wanted to go to see the new movie of Harry Styles, I didn't go cause I choose to make out with someone. Then she saw me in school the next day she attacked me with her annoying rant the whole day. She repeated the same statement 'how could you ditch me, your best friend!' the whole day. It was totally annoying of all annoying." I laughed and amazed at the same time with their friendship it reminded me with Dinah. My sister is lucky to find a friend as early at her age, I haven't had a friend when I was in high school.

"She's annoying but you love her though" she smiles and nodded.

"Yeah, I love that dumbass. She saves my ass most of the time especially in field."

"Good to know you have a friend like her. She seems nice and really approachable. I just hope her sister is as easy going as Taylor is." I just thought of it what if we argue a lot. She's a bossy one and I'm not really fond of being around with one of the people who tell others what to do. Or maybe my head is just doing a judgmental foresee about her.

"Yeah, speaking of Lauren, have you already made a decision?" she asks taking a bite of her pizza.

"Yeah, I've talked to mom and dad with regards to that and I think they were relieved of my decision. But I told them that even though I agreed on marrying her I will still continue my career. It means I will stay in New York."

"How can you live there if Lauren is here in Miami? Did mom agreed on it?"

"Actually, I talked to Lauren before I told our parents about my decision. I had given Lauren a proposition that I will marry her and tell dad to agree on the merging but she won't stop me from putting up a production company in New York and invest on it in return. It means living in New York is compulsory besides she has a branch there so it won't be a big of a deal if she work from there." I shrug and continue savouring my pizza and chicken.

It looks like Sofia was shocked "you seriously asked, no not asked but ordered the CEO to leave her company here and moved to New York?"

"That wasn't an order that was just a proposition. My condition in exchange of what she thought would be good for her company."

"Yeah right! As if she had a choice."

"Exactly! It's either she will agree or there'll be no wedding." I continued chewing my food and sip my mountain dew. "I'm positive she will agree on it. She's a businesswoman and I believe she is the person who will do everything to maintain her rank on top. And for her to hold such crown is to merge with one of her greatest opponent in the business" I pointed to myself and to her. "For her to be able keep her title she has to marry one of us cause dad won't just give his company agree on merging without someone looking after it. Of course dad sees the opportunity on my gayness and had a great idea of fixing a marriage on Jauregui's eldest heir. Good thing Lauren's hot as fuck!" I looked up at Sofia if she had heard that last part, and she did, an annoying smirk formed her face.

"Hot as fuck huh?! yeah, I saw you drooling twice on her at the party. First was the picture sent by Taylor when they were on their dressing room, second was when you saw her walking down their stairs with that red dress before your engagement was announced."

"Shut up!! I wasn't drooling!!" I sip my soda to hide my embarrassment but it didn't help, I heard Sofi burst out in laughter. "Okay fine, what can I do I can't help myself around pretty girls like her. Though her beauty is far from I've hooked up with."

"So you're in fact attracted to her?"

I shrug and answered her honestly "she is in deniably attractive and her fierceness is what interests me most. I felt she had put up some walls on her that I want to shatter. And she has one of unpredictable character that I'm curious about and my eagerness wants to discover it." She just nodded and smiled while sipping her lemonade.

"Curiosity kills the cat sissy, though she is gonna be your wife, just be careful. Love is a very dangerous risk you may encounter."

"I know nothing about love so that'll be interesting as well" I give her a winked. I felt my phone vibrating so I grab it and answered it. "Hi D, how's everything?"

"Everything's good. How about you? Is everything settled?"

"I'm fine, me and Sofi's having a little sister bonding today. Things were not settled yet but it will be soon."

"That's good to know, by the way Simon saw the photos you've sent them and loved it. He was asking if he could do an interview of you and Lauren to be included in his story about the Jauregui's."

"He said it himself it is about the Jauregui's so what's it to do with me?"

"Ahm...because you're the fiancée of the New CEO? Duh!"

"So? They can ask Lauren about it not me. I'll call him later D, thanks for informing me. Did someone called you yet aside from Simon?"

"Yeah, Rina from the iHeart radio called. They are promoting their yearly jingle ball event and part of the promotion is to take photos of different music artists. They need four different photographers for the shot and she thought of our team to handle seven artists. Guess who'll be in our line up?"

"Who? I'm not in the mood for guessing."

"You're no fun Walz. Your ex lover!"

"Who?"

"Duh! Ariana Grande, I heard she won the AMA's artist of the year."

"Aww my wifey, I should call her. Who else?"

"Wifey?! we also got Justin B, my queen Beyoncè forever, Kehlani, TheChainsmoker, my Hailey baby, and your bud Zayn."

"He's not my bud. I hate that guy, I like Harry better" she chuckle and continues "the schedule is on Monday, so you better get your ass back here in New York by Saturday Chanch!" I look at Sofia whose busy tapping her phone since she had already finished eating.

"I'll be there don't worry. Got to go D, thank you. See you soon." I hang up the phone and tap the table in Sofia's side to get her attention. "Want to go now?"

"So, you're going back to New York?" I nodded. "When?"

"I have to be there on Saturday, we have a new project for iHeart Radio. We'll be doing photo-shot with different artists."

"How many artists will it be?" we return to her car and I put on my music again.

"I don't know exactly but we'll be handling atleast seven of them according to Dinah."

"And who are those exactly? And who is wifey?!" we started to drive to Jauregui's mansion.

"Justin B, Beyoncè, Kehlani, Chainsmoker, Hailey, Zayn and ahm Ariana." She looks at me with widened eyes.

"You'll be working with your ex again?" she glanced at me then to the road then back at me.

"Most likely, but it's not really a big deal" I shrug, drumming my hands to the dashboard.

"Not a big deal? She was just the only person you had relationship with. Well, three months is long enough for you and yeah. She must be special because of that and working with her now that you're engage is not a good idea."

"Sof, don't worry too much. She was special but really we're just friends now. It's not like my fiancée would care about whom I am with. So 'til we're married I am still officially single so I'll enjoy myself while I can." I grin at her as she just shook her head in disagreement.

"Just make sure you won't get caught." I can't tell if she's being serious or what. It's not really a big of a deal, maybe Ari was my first serious relationship with but I wasn't committed by that time. I don't even know if I can really commit to any relationship except for this one. And now that I thought about it I just committed to an agreement which I can't escape with. Divorce is easy nowadays but having carrying a responsibility on is much harder than it should be.

"I'll behave mom if that's what you worried so much besides she won't be my only model there'll be other artists and I'll be there to work my ass out."

We got out of the car of the car and made our way to their front door. It's a little awkward for me to be this casual to the Jauregui's residence but it looks like Sofia is used on just entering this home as if this is hers. We saw Taylor running down their stairway towards us "Sofiaaaa, finally. Come on it's here I can't wait to play it!" I don't know if she even noticed me.

I followed them down the hallway and saw Clara closing the door from their room. "Hi Mrs. Jauregui," I greeted her with smile.

"Oh hello Camila, and you can call me Clara now since you are engage with my daughter" she reciprocated my smile with a warm welcome. "What brings you here Camila?"

"Sofia drags me here, she said Taylor called her wanted to show her new game on PS4. I don't even think if Taylor had noticed me 'cause she basically drag Sofia on her room when we came in" I chuckled remembering what just happened.

"I'm sorry for that, those two are such a kids sometimes. They might be in entertainment area but do you want to go there now or you want to come join me for a coffee in the garden?" she asks me and I don't want to be rude and just chuckled. I went with Sofia to avoid my mom in the garden and yet here I am, going to have a chat with Lauren's mom in the garden. Just great!

"I guess coffee would be great," I'll just let Sofia acknowledge my absence. We walked out of the house in silence and headed to their gazebo near the pond. Where Mike is standing feeding the fish? Hmmm... What I like about having a pavilion in your backyard is that you can have a peaceful place where you can relax while enjoying the view of nature. My mom loves to spend time taking care of her garden and which I admire about her. I guess Clara and mom has the same hobby.

As we reach the gazebo, Clara broke the silence "So, Lauren said you visited her office yesterday." I look at her and just nodded, I know it'll be our topic. "She told us your plan in moving to New York, is it really necessary?"

Mike saw us and waves on our sight, he started walking towards us. She move closer to his wife and give her a pick on her cheeks. "Hi Camila, good to see you here. Visiting you in laws yeah?" I can tell his teasing me by his tone.

"Good to see too Mike, Sofia drag me her cause Taylor wants to show her the new game she got."

"Ah, those two are inseparable ever since. So, how are you doing?" he took a sit beside her wife.

"We were just talking about their idea on moving to New York dear," Clara told her at turns her glance at me.

"yeah, about that, I know the main office of your company and as well as my dad's are here in Miami. Both CEGC and JI had already established name here, add the idea of merging the two big companies the power it holds in Miami is unbreakable so why not expand the other branches instead? Your New York branch is just starting to rise up and its perfect since New York has lot of potential clients. It's an open city for investors all over the world."

"And I thought you weren't interested in your dad's business," she said with sarcastic tone in her statement.

"I'd be honest, I may not have knowledge in architecture and engineering stuff but I am familiar in marketing and I think in every company that department is one of the most important sector," I said with confidence. I did not graduate business management for nothing.

"I heard you'll put up your own production company in New York, so are you going to do it while working on the merge company?" Mike asks before bringing the cup of coffee to his mouth and sip.

"No, I'll let Lauren handle the construction. It's her expertise, I'll just stick with mine. I've been planning the production company for a while now but since I didn't have enough time to actually put it into action so I postponed it. Maybe I'll start it after the holidays," I raised my cup and take a sip of my coffee.

"You're smart kid, having you and Lauren in one company would be a perfect match. You could still work as Marketing executive in our company while doing your production. Do you already have potential investors in your mind?" she asks again leaning her back a little on her chair.

"I do have some in my mind, I've talked to them initially but haven't set up a formal meeting yet to them. We'll do it after the wedding maybe" this is the reason I don't want to sit with mom and dad at home cause we'll just be talking with business and I find it boring . God save me from this seat! I groaned at the back of my head.

"Mom, dad!" now that was fast, I turned my head and saw my angel walking towards us. "Camila?" I can see the confused look she had on her face. I smiled at her and waved hello.

*******

Sofia and Camila deserves a moment... So here you go... hope y'all liked it!

Leave a comment and poke that star, 😆😘

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

980 144 19
Same old story, new profile, also known as A8R17D. G!P Story Lauren and Camila Cabello-Jauregui, are two well-established women. Lauren is a recogniz...
477K 13.4K 71
Lauren Jauregui happens to have received a text message from a mysterious person who reveals herself as Camila. What starts off as a playful conversa...
20.4K 452 15
A private island. Summer vacation. An innocent cautious girl from a distinguished family, Camila Cabello met a certain green-eyed mysterious and dang...
364K 9.4K 30
(I'VE BEEN EDITING THIS AND SO FAR, I'VE ONLY DONE THE FIRST 4 CHAPTERS) Lauren Jauregui is the epitome of independence. She could do whatever she wa...