Frenemy With The Bad Boy

macaroonhoneybee által

#1 IN TEEN FICTION! Fren·e·my || a person with whom one is friendly despite a fundamental dislike or rivalry... Több

Chapter 1 - I'm So Dead
Chapter 2 - The Gate To Hell Is Wide Open
Chapter 3 - Tell Me Something I Don't Know
Chapter 4 - Mi Lady
Chapter 5 - Screw You, Clayton.
Chapter 6 - What The Hell?!
Chapter 7 - Drama
Chapter 8 - Beautiful Disaster
Chapter 9 - Ditching School With Brody Dane
Chapter 10 - Oh Dear Lord
Chapter 11 - Truth Or Dare
Chapter 12 - Three Wishes
Chapter 13 - Monday, Oh, Monday
Chapter 14 - Nobody Flirts With My Girl, You Monkey-Butt
Chapter 15 - I Would
Chapter 16 - Can We Please Not Talk About It?
Chapter 17 - Elliot
Chapter 18 - Boyfriend Material
Chapter 19 - Drama...Again
Chapter 20 - Reality Show
Chapter 21 - Friday
Chapter 22 - As You Wish, Mi Lady
Chapter 24 - Are We Dating?
Chapter 25 - Am I Ready For This?
Chapter 26 - Curiosty Killed The Cat
Chapter 27 - Lies Don't End Relationships, The Truth Does
Chapter 28 - I Can Treat You Better
Chapter 29 - The Truth Untold
Chapter 30 - The Evil Twins
Chapter 31 - Circles
Chapter 32 - Back To Normal
Chapter 33 - Fix What We've Broken
Chapter 34 - Keep Your Friends Close
Chapter 35 - Catching Up

Chapter 23 - I'm Glad You Put Me Into Detention

3.7K 139 27
macaroonhoneybee által

"Sweet child o' mine

Sweet love of mine

She's got eyes of the bluest skies

As if they thought of rain

I'd hate to look into those eyes

And see an ounce of pain"

I turned the volume of the song as Clayton and I sang together at the the top of our lungs. "I love this song!" I turned the volume even higher as it reached the chorus while Clayton laughed at me eventhough his face clearly said that he loved it. Clayton and I have one thing in common, which is we love rock music."Anyways, where are we going?" I asked curiously as I turned my head to the side. He was smiling from ear-to-ear while looking up ahead.

Can I just say that I'm glad I put Clayton Wade into detention. I had to fight the urge to sigh dreamily just by looking at him. I mean, come on, that's a living piece of art and I'm not exaggerating.

"Somewhere nice and quiet," Clayton said without glancing at me. "You're going to like it, I promise."

"I don't like the word 'quiet' though," I said. "It sounds creepy."

"Why? You think I'm going to kill you?" Clayton joked. He's joking, right?

I groaned. "Just forget I say that."

After a few more minutes we arrived at the local movie theater. After parking his car, we got out and walked towards the movie theater. Odd, there's a 'closed' sign on the door. "But, it's closed?" I asked Clayton and he just smirked. Oh my god, are we going to break into a movie theater? Is he just like any other bad boys I read in books or watch in movies?

We walked inside the movie theater while I clutched onto Clayton's arm. "Mr. Wade!" A guy in a suit approached us with a big smile on his face and reached out his hand. "I'm Corey. The one you talked to yesterday."

Clayton let go of my arm and shook the guy's hand. "Nice to meet you."

"We have prepared the theater as you have requested and we have closed the theater for tonight as you have requested." The guy, Corey, said.

Wait what?

"You rented this theater?" I whispered.

Clayton nodded. "My dad own this place so that made things a whole lot easier for me."

I think my jaw just dropped. His dad own a freaking movie theater. There's a lot of thing I need learn about his family. The next thing I know his dad could be the president of Russia or something. "Your dad own this place? How come you never told me before?"

"I don't know. My dad just never come across my mind," Clayton said and shrugged. "Let's go."

Corey led us to the theater that Clayton has requested. To be honest, I have always wanted to watch a movie in an empty theater because most of the time I went to a movie theater, other people are always annoying. Sometimes they're too loud and I wanted to watch the movie in peace.

We sat on the fourth row to the back and waited for the movie to be played, while Corey went outside to get us our popcorns and drinks.

"What are we going to watch?" I asked.

"Something you would like," Clayton answered. "And it's not romance."

I sigh in relief. "Thank god you know me so well."

He chuckled. "Thank god I'm your neighbor. I know you love horror movies because you watch them like every night. I could hear you saying 'that's stupid' and 'don't split up' all the time." He said while imitating me.

"Oh wow, that's embarrassing." I said and chuckled.

"I know that feeling though," He said. "The main characters in horror movies are either clueless or dumb as hell. It's frustrating, I know."

"Exactly," I said. "I wouldn't suggest to split up in the middle of a freaking woods at night. No way."

After Corey get us our popcorns and drinks, the movie finally started. The movie title was 'Split' – a movie about a guy with 23 different personalities. Speaking of the devil, huh? We just talked about how in horror movies someone would always suggest to split up and right now we're watching a movie called 'Split'.

Glancing to my side, I noticed that Clayton is a little bit tense so I grabbed his hand and hold it tight to make him comfortable. "Are you scared?" I asked, holding my chuckle.

He looked at me as if I was crazy and shook his head. "No way."

"You look like someone who's about to give birth, Wade." I said and laughed.

"Well, let's just see who will give birth by the end of the movie," Clayton said, but then he furrowed his eyebrows. "Wait, that sounds wrong."

I laughed. "I bet you will."

He smirked. "Game on."

***

I stared blankly at the screen as the movie ended. To be quite honest, I didn't know what to say or how to react because the film completely blew my mind away. It was good. It was scary, too scary. Clayton, on the other hand, was completely fine. "Oh sweet little Serena. Are you scared, darling?" Clayton teased in British accent. "Did you gave birth? Where's the baby?" He laughed.

I groaned and slapped the back of his head. "Not funny, Wade. I don't think you should be playing with my fear."

"Your fear?"

"I have a phobia of being kidnapped." I said.

He chuckled but then realized I was being serious. "Wait, you're serious?"

I nodded. "I don't know why but I have this intense fear of being kidnapped. Sometimes I have trouble sleeping at night because I'm afraid someone's going to break into my house and take me."

He smiled and ruffled my hair. "You don't have to worry about that now because you have me as your neighbor."

I scoffed and rolled my eyes. "One thing I know about you is that you sleep like a rock. Your snore is like a roaring tank."

"How do you know I snore?" He asked curiously.

"I could hear your snore from my room, dumbass."

***

"What should we do now?" I asked as we exited the theater. I grabbed onto his forearm as we walked towards his car.

"Are you hungry?" He asked.

"I thought you'd never ask," I said. "I'm very hungry, pretty boy."

He chuckled. "Are we doing this nickname thing now, doll?"

I shot him a disgusted look. "Ugh please no."

He chuckled. "There's this new restaurant—"

I cut him off. "Why don't we just go to my house and cook something? I'd prefer eating in my house, or we could go to your house – either way it's fine. I just don't like restaurants."

He smiled. "I knew you would say that."

"Then why don't you just say that in the first place?" I asked.

"I thought it would be nice if I offered you to go to a restaurant first," He shrugged. "You know, the gentleman style," He said and quoted the 'gentleman style'. "I thought it would be rude if I asked you to eat at my place on the first date."

"No, it's not. I love your house and I want to meet your sister anyways."

"So it's my sister?" He asked and raised an eyebrow.

"What?"

He shot me a blank expression. "You want to come to my house because of my sister and not me?"

"Why would I want to see you though? You're right here." I said.

"Nevermind," Clayton said. "Sometimes I just can't figure how that small brain of yours works."

"Wade, let's be honest here. Who's the person that scored 40 on English? You can't even spell rhythm."

He raised an eyebrow. "How do you know? I think it was two years ago when the whole class laughed at me because I couldn't spell rhythm."

"I was in your class," I said. "You just never know I existed."

He smiled. "Well, mi lady. I'm glad you put me into detention."

***

Hello lovelies! It has been a while since I updated and I'm sorry for that. I have been really busy with school and all of that stuff. Anyways, I hope you guys enjoy this chapter.  I was smiling to myself while writing this chapter because they're just so cute. Don't you just love it when you can chat and act comfortably in front of your loved ones?

P.S If you're a horror movie lover just like me, or you love watching movies, I suggest that you watch the movie 'Split' - if you have, what do you think? and if you haven't, you should definitely watch it. For me, it was so damn good.

Please comment and vote! XO

Olvasás folytatása

You'll Also Like

3.7K 114 7
What would you do if your boyfriend broke up with you for someone else? Even worse. She is that girl. Popular, shallow and horribly perfect. The one...
104K 4.1K 55
IMPORTANT: The story contains lots of swooning moments, funny insults, chaotic and HOT situations, staring contests with a couple of intense blue eye...
6.7M 130K 59
BOOK COMPLETE - EDITION ONGOING. This work is intended for an 18+ audience. I stop searching for it and stand in front of him, perplexed. Is he sayin...
Better Off cammie_grace által

Ifjúsági irodalom

688K 19.6K 35
"I know that I can fuck up your whole life with one look. But I can't stop myself." ✰ ✰ ✰ Mia Rose...