Bubble | Camila/You (girlxgir...

By amorettemcsky

[COMPLETED] bubble [buhb-uh l; ˈbəbəl] -noun 1. a nearly spherical body of gas contained in a liquid ... More

#1 I Just Can't
#2 Not That All True
#3 AMAs
#4 That Was A Mistake
#5 Soledad
#6 Work They Say
#7 Am I Really?
#8 Turning To A Different Path
#9 Moonlight
#11 Found New Love
#12 STAHP
#13 Serious
#14 I Love You
#15 This Is It
NEW STORY

#10 Could've Been Family

3.4K 83 26
By amorettemcsky

[Smut Warning]

Camila's POV

Now what? She's moved on and it's all my fault, for being so goddamn selfish and full of myself, and for not letting her explain in the first place. Now karma hit me, hard, exactly on my face. I regret it, so much. Now I wish I should've let her explain and told me everything. And how I wish we could've been a family, with Angelo. I feel so sorry for my own son because of my own goddamn fault, fuck, that's so embarrassing, isn't it? I feel like a total loser and jerk at the same time, I-

"Camila!" She snapped. I blinked a few times, adjusting at the view because I was zoned out in my thoughts.

"Uh, yeah, what? Sorry, I lost in my own thoughts." I chuckled awkwardly.

"Well, as we just dealt with the deal we just made. When do we start?" She asked.

"Let's ask Angelo about that." I said. "Angelo, baby, come here. Mommy and momma wanna ask you something." He then jumped off the couch and ran towards us.

"Yes, mom?" He asked, looking up at us with his bright eyes.

"What do you say if you go to momma's house every weekend?" I asked and he immediately escalated in excitement by jumping up and down.

"Yes, mommy! Yes!" He screamed.

"That's done." I smirked to Y/N and she blushed. Dang, after all this time I still have effects on her? Damn, we must be so hopelessly in love, but we're stupid.

"Right, okay. Well, enjoy the party, okay?" She said, scratching the back of her neck. She was nervous. I knew her so damn well.

"Yeah, of course. But we can't be too long, Angelo needs nap, he's basically still three." I laughed, making her did too.

"Cam. I... I'm sorry. For not being there, for not being with you through your pregnancy, for not being with you in three years of raising our son. I'm so grateful for him, thank you. You raise him so well that I always look at you both in awe, because I've always known that you would make an amazing mother and look at you now." She chuckled. "My prediction was right. You are an amazing mom." And this time, I was the one who blushed.

"T-thank you, Y/N. I'm so thankful for him too. He's so beautiful that I didn't want to be separated in different room from him for months after his birth. It was quite ridiculous actually, my mom was always mad at me for being a child in front of my own child." I laughed.

"Well, he is beautiful. Look at his parents though." She winked, causing me to blush again.

"Yeah, yeah. But not the best parents." I mumbled, looking at my shoes.

"Yeah." She said in a sad tone. "You're right."

"I'm so sorry, Y/N." I said as I held her arm.

"It's fine, past is the past. You can't change it, so it's a lesson. You may avoid it in the future, you know. Prevent yourself from hurting. I was stupid. It's just... never mind, you good luck with Shawn, okay?" She asked and I nodded, giving a small smile.

"Alright, make yourself comfortable, okay? I'll talk to Ariana." She smiled, patted my shoulder and left to Ariana who was playing on her phone with Angelo. I, myself, made my way towards Dinah, the one I always count on besides the other girls.

"D." I whimpered, my lips were trembling and my eyes were glistening while I tried to fight myself not to cry.

"Oh my, God. Chancho. Let's go outside, somewhere private." She whispered and dragged myself out from the studio. We ended up in the other studio though, and Dinah of course didn't forget to lock the door. Once we sat down on the couch, I burst into tears, sobbing uncontrollably.

"Do you wanna talk about it?" She asked, I nodded.

"I was so stupid, D." I started, and from there, I explained everything to her. How stupid I was for not letting Y/N explain herself in the first place, how stupid I was for thinking that she was gone forever and not coming back to me, how stupid I was for agreeing to date Shawn because I still love her, how idiot I was for even agreeing on marrying him. I thought by dating and marrying him would make me forget about her, but I was wrong. And now that she's back, I probably can't do anything about it besides watching her being happy and lovey dovey with Ariana. It hurts, every time I see them, it hurts me. But I didn't tell Dinah about one thing, Shawn on being abusive.

"Is that all?" She asked. "Cause it seems you haven't let it all out."

"I.." I trailed off.

"Come on, Mila. I know you so damn well, I hate it when you're hurting. Tell me, so we can try to solve it together." She insisted, making me sigh heavily.

"Shawn has been being abusive lately." I said.

"What the fuck! No way! I'm going to fucking give him a poly beat down and fucking report him." Dinah growled.

"China.." I started.

"No protest, Karla!" She yelled. "Now wipe that tears of yours, cause we're going to fucking report of that crazy husband of yours! I don't care if he has so many fans and his songs are freaking good, he is sick." She said.

"Who's sick?" Y/N suddenly asked.

"How did you get in here?!" Dinah yelled.

"Woah, chill. I'm sorry if I'm interrupting something, cause the others were looking for you two and I found this studio was locked. So I picked the lock and got in. I'll give you some time alone then. I'll just tell the others that you two are in here." She said with her hands up.

"No, it's fine, Y/N. We're done talking anyway." I quickly said and dragged Dinah back to Y/N's studio.

"I swear to God, Dinah. Just.. ugh! Can we continue talking about this later?" I whispered. She just nodded with annoyance on her face.

"Moonlight!" I heard Y/N said.

"Yeah, baby?" Ariana answered. Woah, she never called me nicknames that sweet. I.. Oh my, God, stop Camila. Get yourself together.

"Mommy?" Angelo suddenly appeared, calling me while rubbing his eyes out.

"Oh, baby. Are you sleepy?" He nodded.

"Okay, we're going home." I said and carried him up. "Guys, we're leaving. I need to take Angelo for nap, he's sleepy. I'll see you guys some other time." I smiled and got out with my son.

"Wait!" Y/N called.

"Um, yes?" I asked.

"I need to say goodbye to our son, duh." She chuckled, making me smile.

"See you later, buddy. Momma loves you." She cooed and kissed his forehead and cheeks.

"Buh bye, momma. Love you." Angelo yawned.

•••

Your POV

"Babe.." Ari called.

"Yeah, baby?" I asked, I was looking for clean clothes for the night. We just got home from the little party at the studio and I was just about to go to take a shower.

"I got another present for you." She said, this time I turned around to face her.

"Oh, Ari, baby. You don't have to, having you as my girlfriend is already a present to me." I smiled.

"I know. Come on." She said, leading me to the bed. Oh, Grande. She sat me down and she put on a little smirk, which was cute and sexy at the same time. She then sat on my lap, facing me.

"I know you haven't done this for so long, Y/N." She whispered. I widened my eyes and gulped. "From your reaction, I can conclude that you got what I mean. So if you don't want to continue it, you can tell me to stop." All I could do was nod.

She got up and winked at me, I gulped once again and my buddy twitched in my pants. It started to get hard and soon enough I could feel my pants a little bit tight. Ariana removed her clothing, leaving her only in her sweet and sexy black lingerie.

I only sat there, watching her intently. Every movement only made me even more aroused and I could feel my breath getting heavy, and I'm pretty sure my eyes turned even darker by now.

"Baby, what you gonna do to me, huh?" She asked sexily. I groaned cause I felt so tight in pants, damn it, why did I choose to wear a skinny jeans, ugh.

"Do you need help, babe? It seems too tight." She giggled, damn, she managed to sound sexy. And once again, all I could do was nod.

She bent down in front of me, starting to open my pants' zipper. I got up a little, helping her to get it off easier. When my jeans were removed, she was staring and gulping at my erection through my boxer.

"Like what you see, baby?" I teased, making my confident grow back up.

"It's.. so big." She whispered.

"Do you want to feel it?" I asked.

"I wanna Touch It." She smirked, cupping my erection and started rubbing. I groaned in satisfaction, since I haven't done this way too long.

"Ariana.." I let out a moan. I reached the hook of her bra and removed it. She has medium size of breasts, for her body size, and they're perky and her nipples are brownish. She's so fucking sexy, they really match her skin tone.

She then pulled my boxer down slowly, not taking off her eyes from my crotch. Once my boxer was removed, she grabbed my shaft, it felt warm and her other hand was covering her mouth. Letting out an "Oh my, God. It's so big and warm and.. so hard." Only to make me chuckle.

My hands grabbed Ari's boobs, massaging them and played around on her nipples. She was letting out moans and whimpers as well. I took of my loose T-Shirt, leaving me only in my sports bra. Then I got up, lifting Ariana up too and I put her on the wall as I kissed her by passion and lust. I'm pretty sure my dick was poking her wet core through her thong, making her moans uncontrollably. I put her down, but my mouth travelled down to her neck, sucking on her soft spot, leaving a love mark.

I trailed down further to her cleavage, playing and licking her breasts. Then I trailed down even further to her vital area. I kissed her thighs as I spread them out, I was squatting as I left wet kisses on her inner thigh.

"Y-Y/N.." Ariana moaned, playing with your hair, making it messy. I pulled her thong with my teeth, pulling it off. I stared at her shaved and pinkish pussy, and I gulped hard. I spread her thighs further and put my lips on her folds, making her hum. But then I got back on kissing her inner thighs, teasing her.

"Baby, please!" She demanded, pushing my head to her vagina. I chuckled a little, and finally let my tongue touch her clit. She was so wet and I could taste how sweet she was. I picked her up and put her back on the bed and got back to business. I let my tongue travelled around her pussy and then to her butt hole, which making her jump a little.

"Y/N? What are you doing?" She asked.

"Eh.. nothing, baby." I said, but I licked her butt hole once again and this time she moaned. I pushed her back up and let her legs up as I hold them. Then I let my tongue play around on that hole and I put two finger on her clit, rubbing circles. By the time, her hole was a bit open and I put my tongue in. I expected it to taste gross, but no, it tasted sweet. She must be cleaned that area very well.

I started to thrust my tongue in and out, looking at her eyes and she seemed to enjoy that. Then I started to thrust harder and deeper.

"Fuck, Y/N! Your tongue!" She screamed as she reached her climax. Wait, why did that sound familiar? Eh.

"Yes?" I asked, chuckling.

"God damn it, it's magical." She said, she was panting. "I never came like that."

"Oh, shut up." I said and kissed her hard. She suddenly flipped us over, she straddled me and pulled my sports bra off harshly. I groaned hardly as she got up from my body and trailed down to my erection. She grabbed my shaft once again, stroking it slowly as I arched my head back with my eyes closed.

"Shit.." I whispered. She then licked the tip of my head, probably my pre-cum.

"You taste sweet and a bit sour, just what I like." She giggled.

"Dang, baby. I never thought you'd have a criteria for the taste of sperm." I laughed.

"Oh, shush!" She rolled her eyes, but kept on stroking my buddy. She then started sucking, making me whimper.

"Fuck, Ariana.." I let out a moan, I grabbed her hair so that it wouldn't disturb her while sucking me. Just when I thought it couldn't get any better, she started to give me a deep-throat treatment. Which was super sexy, like seriously sexy.

"Fu-fuck! Fuck..." I groaned loudly, I just reached my high and Ariana swallowed all of my semen just like that, damn.

"Now get up." She said, pulling me up. I was just right there, acting like a lost puppy and would just say yes to Ariana. Then she laid down, opened up her legs with a smirk on her face.

"Shit.." I whispered. I got lower and started positioning myself to her entrance.

"I wanna make love to you.." I whispered, I saw her eyes went wide for a split second. But then she smiled widely, blushing to my words.

"Then make love to me, Y/N." She whispered back, still with those smile and blush on her face. Her cheeks were pinkish, she was holding her smile tightly. But I could tell she was happy, I am happy, right?

I slowly started to push the tip of my head in, she hummed in response. Then I pushed a little further, all of my head was now in. But I saw she was holding the pain, she was closing her eyes tightly as tears started threatening to come down. She seemed wasn't get used to my size, but she dated Big Sean, right? I grabbed her breasts, massaging them and I started kissing her passionately. Trying to make her ignore the pain.

But then she stopped me.

•-•-•-•-•

to be continued...

(2504 words)

A/N:
I know y'all hate me now for the intense cliffhanger, I promise it'll get better though ;)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.7M 54.9K 44
A small girl catches my attention one day during lunch and I can't seemed to get her off my mind. My new friends and others advise me to stay away fr...
40.6K 1.8K 13
What happens in the past never really goes away
3.7K 47 34
BOOK 1 "Stay here, please!" She blurted out making me confused until she cleared her throat before clarifying herself. "Or at least let me go with yo...
90K 2.5K 22
We all make stupid decision and crazy things in life. We let stupid things get the best of us. We are reckless, strong-willed, egotistical and cocky...