The Vampire Bodyguard.

By FlyAwayy

Jade Whitner is a 16 year old girl. Her Father John Whitner is the human governor of the vampire community, h... More

The Vampire Bodyguard - Chapter One.
The Vampire Bodyguard - Chapter Two.
The Vampire Bodyguard - Chapter Three.
The Vampire Bodyguard - Chapter Four.
The Vampire Bodyguard - Chapter Five.
The Vampire Bodyguard - Chapter Six.
The Vampire Bodyguard - Chapter Seven.
The Vampire Bodyguard - Chapter Eight.
The Vampire Bodyguard - Chapter Ten.
The Vampire Bodyguard - Chapter Eleven.
The Vampire Bodyguard. - Chapter Twelve.
The Vampire Bodyguard - Chapter Thirteen.
The Vampire Bodyguard - Chapter Fourteen.
The Vampire Bodyguard - Chapter Fifteen.
The Vampire Bodyaguard. - Chapter Fifteen part 2.

The Vampire Bodyguard - Chapter Nine.

4.1K 127 2
By FlyAwayy

Thank you for reading! I absolutely love you for it!

This is a longer chapter! So it may get a bit sketchy towards th end as by that time it was about 3 in the morning! :P so sorrrrrry if its not soo goood x

Not edited so there may be mistakes :)

Vote, comment fan if you like :D

xxxxx

________________________________________________________

Josiah POV.

After watching a few hours of pointless TV I decided maybe I should go and check on Jade, maybe take to round to check out some places like she wanted, I couldn’t exactly resort to keeping her in her room like her parents. I grabbed my jacket and headed out of my room, locking it behind me. I knocked on her door a few times and smiled to myself when she didn’t answer. Maybe she was finally starting to take on my advice, maybe this could work. I got my phone out and rang her, the phone kept ringing but no answer. I started to worry a little then but didn’t lose it as she was mad at me and could be inside just ignoring me. I knocked on the door harder and shouted this time “Jade? It’s Josiah, open the door please, or at least answer your phone, let me know you’re ok in there?” I tried her phone again and no answer, I couldn’t hear it ringing through the door either. I frowned and decided I had to use the key, I shouted one more time “Jade if you don’t open the door I am coming in?” No answer.

I unlocked the door and burst in looking around. She wasn’t in here? She had gone? I rang Graham as quickly as I possibly could “Graham we have a problem, she’s not in her room, she’s gone.” Graham seemed worried but stayed in control as we had been taught “Check for signs, her phone must be switched off, the tracker is finding nothing.” I replied “I’m on it.” I searched for any signs of a breaking in or how anyone could get in, there didn’t seem to be signs of a struggle or a note or anything, I frowned and hit my fist on the table quickly before speaking to Graham “There’s nothing, she must have locked her door on the way out? I think I know where she has gone” graham seemed aggravated “I’m going to have to inform Mr Whitner. You know the drill Josiah.” I sighed “Give me 10 minutes if I haven’t got her safe and secure by then, by all means go ahead, but I can almost guarantee she is at a party with someone she met earlier, Grace I checked her files and she seems legit.” Graham paused for a moment then answered sounding less professional “Fine, but you better find her Josiah, because if anything happens to her, it won’t just be Mr Whitner you will be dealing with, I’ll be pretty pissed too!” I hung up and sprinted to get to the address I had noted down earlier after me research on Grace.

___________________

I got to her door and knocked. No answer, I heard loud music down the hall and saw what’s looked like a pretty out of control party and sighed walking in searching to see her face or Grace’s. I suddenly saw red bouncy curls and ran over to Grace, who looked a bit out of it herself. “Grace?” She looked to me and rolled her eyes “What do you want? Jade’s just having some fun ok!” I frowned “Where is she? Grace, you need to tell me where she is? Please?” She frowned “No, why should I, she is m friend?” I sighed “Look she may be in trouble now where is she, was she here?” Grace’s face seemed to sober at the thought of Jade in danger which made me more inclined to believe Grace to be legit. “She was here, I was with her 5 minutes ago, she was fine, she was with Nick?” I frowned. I’m betting that was the same Nick I looked into after her knocked her flying earlier.

I started searching through the party again. I couldn’t see her anywhere, suddenly I heard shouting and I saw Grace with Nick against the wall “Nick, I swear to god, if you know where she is and you’re not telling me I will chop you man hood in to such tiny pieces it will cease to exist!” I then heard Nick shout “Grace I swear, I went to get us drinks and when I came back she was gone? Why are you so mad? Is she ok?” He looked worried, but I didn’t care. I pushed him against the wall and his face hardened “Get your hands off me. I found it hard to contain my fangs “Where did you last leave her?” He pushed me off him and that’s when I realised. He was a vampire too…his files lied? It was a cover up job. I frowned and let him go. He eyed me and then straightened his jacket “We’ll talk later. I last saw her on the dance floor, she can’t be far.”

Jade POV

I turned my head to see who it was holding me and saw the drunken guy from earlier, and this time he had another friend with him, I tried to push him but the other one picked my legs up and the drunken guy had his hands over my mouth and arm holding my arms down. I kicked and fought them as hard as I could, but I couldn’t help being the small one here. I felt the tears form in my eyes as I realised I was being carried out of the party. I couldn’t do anything about it. I got angry at myself, how had I put myself in this position. I kicked harder and put all my energy into freeing myself as I was carried into a room. The guys were laughing uncontrollably and it made me feel sick.

When I got free, I was going to kick there asses. They tied my arms to the headboard of a bed and I felt even more sick to my stomach, oh my gods…were they going to rape me! They put a gag in my mouth and I tried to scream but it made no sound. They laughed and the drunken guy winked at the other and slurred “Thanks for helping man, but I think me and titch here need some alone time” I felt a tear slip down my cheek and panic spread through my body as the guy left turning off the light. I felt the bed dip and the guy on top of me. His disgusting sloppy hands went to my waist and I thrashed and kicked to try and get him off, but he was too heavy. I kicked and kicked but I was running out of energy, my hands were burning as the rope was rubbing against my wrists and my mouth ached from trying to force a sound through the gag. I was exhausted.

His hand went under my dress and pulled down my tights ripping them off, as he did I took advantage and kneed him straight in his manhood and then kicked him in the face as hard as I could manage. I kicked my legs back and bent back as far as I could, my feet scratching at my own face to release the gag, I saw the guy starting to get up from the floor just as the gag slipped a little, I screamed as loud and with as much force as I could, the fear now escaping me, tears streaming down my face “HELLLLP, PLEASE SOMEBODY HELP ME” I kicked him again and again trying to fight him.

Josiah POV

We searched the whole party again and came up with nothing, Grace and Nick had tried to help, we decided she may have gone back to Grace’s room so we decided to head back there. As we walked out of the party and through the hall I heard screaming and I froze “HELLLLP, PLEASE SOMEBODY HELP ME” I kicked down ran straight to the room I heard it from and burst in, Nick and Grace following close behind. I saw a horrible sight, a sight that I would never want to see again ever, it filled me with horror. Jade was tied to the bed in just a small top, tights ripped completely from her legs, tears down her cheeks, terrified kicking a big guy groping at her. My fangs extended and I lunged towards the man and pulled him straight off with ease knocking him straight out to the floor.

Jade POV.

When the door burst open and I saw his face it was the most perfect sight I could have wished for, relief waved through me as I gave up kicking and tried to keep my breathing going as I was so tired out. I saw Nick and Grace enter behind as Josiah pulled the drunken guy off me. “Oh god, Jade!” Grace removed the gag completely from my mouth as Nick untied my hands. I grasped for breath and sat up pulling my shirt down. Grace wiped my tears and spoke to me softly “Jade, look at me are you ok?” I nodded and wiped my tears, I will not break down. Nick looked at me and then I noticed the bulge of fangs in his mouth as he looked towards the drunken guy on the floor…he was a vampire and extremely mad, I looked towards Josiah and he was the same I needed to get them and myself out of here.

I then spoke up “Can we leave, Josiah, please can we just go, leave him?” He looked towards me then at the guy and then walked over going to pick me up when I pushed him away and stood up from the bed “I’m fine.” Grace took my hand and nodded “Come on, you can come to mine and I’ll get you some clothes to cover up.” As we got to her door she unlocked it and we entered, Nick and Josiah were about to as well when I stopped then “Can you wait outside please, I’ll be out in a sec.”

As I closed the door, Grace pulled me into a hug “I’m sorry I didn’t stay with you” I pulled back “Grace its fine! Thanks for finding me!” She smiled “Are you ok?” I nodded “Yeah, found me before anything happened, I’m just lucky” Grace grabbed some trousers for me and I changed, having to roll them up as they were way too long for my little legs. I wiped my eye make-up from down my cheeks and then hugged Grace “Thanks, maybe call you tomorrow or something, I think we have art together?” She nodded “Call me if you need anything, you know I consider us friends now, if you didn’t already know.” I smiled; I had made my first friend, shame something had to overshadow that. “Yeah, and you already a great one. Thanks Grace?” I hugged her before opening the door to see Josiah and Nick giving each other glares.

Josiah POV.

As went into Grace’s and closed to the door behind her I was on edge, I wanted her in my sight so I could fulfil my job properly. I grabbed my phone and told Graham she was secure and safe. I turned to Nick and glared “Why are you files covered up. It says your human, all your files are normal, they don’t have the mark to show us your true identity?” He smirked and I nearly lost it “Tell me why you are here before I rip your beating heart from your chest.” He rolled his eyes “Less with the dramatic, I’m legit, you can look into it if you really want. But I’m just another student here, just because I am vampire, does not mean I am not allowed a normal life, my parents died. I was put in a human foster home. I was brought up as a human.” I frowned “I will check. I would like you to stay away from me though and Jade.” Nick’s eyes widened “I know who she is? The daughter of John Whitner, hell of a man, I would love to meet him, without him I wouldn’t have a normal life.” I nodded “Right, well if you know who she is, you’ll understand why I am wary of you and I want you to keep your distance from her, from now on?” Nick nodded but replied “Oh I understand, but I don’t know if I can keep my distance” I glared at him just as the door opened. I noticed Nick lean forward and I tensed ready to take action I   needed too.

Jade POV.

I walked out shutting Grace’s door behind me and Nick leaned forward smiling at me weakly “You ok?” I nodded and forced a smile “Yeah…what are you doing here? Go enjoy the party?” He came forward and I noticed Josiah come by my side and eye Nick “Yeah, I’m going to take her home? I think it would be a good idea if you went back to the party?” Nick glared at Josiah for a second before looking back down to me “I hope you’re ok Jade, don’t worry about that guy, I’ll be having words with him. Maybe we can talk another time?” I nodded and smiled weakly “Ok, thanks for looking for me, means a lot.” Nick smiled and bent down to hug me before walking the opposite way of the party, I was guessing he was walking home. When we were alone Josiah stepped forward and put his arm around me and started leading me down the hall without saying a word. I looked up at him and knew he was angry; I had left without telling him. I looked up at him with saddened eyes “Josiah?” He looked down at me with no emotion on his face. I shook my head “Doesn’t matter.”

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

15 0 18
34-year-old Xander Richmond was a night detective who just got handed a case he wasn't sure what to do with. Each victim was someone who had been on...
1.1M 14.6K 37
Living in a world where the dance team is her kingdom, fashion her passion, and judo her secret pastime, Jade Wright's life is as close to perfect as...
11.3K 115 7
Jade Mason was kidnapped when she was four years old. She was used, abused and tortured for fourteen years by a rogue alpha, so what will she do when...
4.8K 65 25
Cara is a 17 year old girl who had lost her dad. She's a cheerleader and track star also in photography. She's very kind hearted and sweet. Since the...