What A Catch (A Patrick Stump...

By MeganStump

Megan has been friends with Pete for around a year now and since Fall Out boy returned from their three year... More

The Friend
The names Patrick, Patrick Stump
Wink Wink
Room Mate? Or Room Date?
I want to be with you forever
Dont you trust me?
Kisses are the best
Hint Hint
What are you doing!?
Patty Cakes
And to the beach we go
The Public Beach
If I Woke Up Next To You
Prove It
Rising Tension
Breaking News
Two Out Of Three Aint Bad
Relationship Stuff
It Just Felt Right.
Please Dont Leave Me
A Fangirls Dream
Phone Call From Home
Guy From The Posters
Family Love
Whispers
Everything goes wrong eventaually.
Memories in the coffee shop.
Hearing From You
Just a few drinks
Ill Fix This
Familiar Faces (Prt1)
Familiar Faces (Prt2)
Promises
I cant lose you again.
A/N
I knew nothing
Fuck The Plan!
Fashionably Late
Trick'
Paparazzi...
Headlines
Thank You All!:)
One Of Those Days
Everything's NOT okay.
Loves Like War
Trade Mistakes
Wake Me Up
10K THANK YOU!
Am I Imagining This?
Let Her Go
Bacon?
Till Death Do Us Part
:( ~authors note
The 'good' bunk
Just One Yesterday
Old Friends
Shots & Screams
Sirens
Bullet Proof Love
You need a doctor baby? You scared?
New story!
Me & My Imaginary Friends
Music Store Emergancy
Pregnacy with jalex.
Its been a while..
Im not dead

Saying Goodbye?

3.1K 73 99
By MeganStump

A/N:
What do y'all think of the new cover?
Isn't it sexy;)
I hope you lot like it! I had a few of you readers vote on the six different covers on Instagram so thanks for the help!
Want to check out my Instagram?
@disloyalorderoffalloutboy
^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
Also I have a new FanFiction up if any of you are interested in reading it?
It's called 'these oceans are far between our hearts' and it's about Ben Bruce from Asking Alexandria, here's the description,
When Ben and his current girlfriend Emily who he though one day he'd marry unexpectedly break up things take a turn for the worst. Ben goes back to all his old habits Emily stopped him from doing, drinking way to much, drugs, and sleeping with random girls he finds at shows until one girl changes it all. Can Ben put his life back together? Or will this girl tare him apparat even more?
So maybe give it a read?
But I promise what a catch will still be my main priority:)
------------------

Patrick's P.O.V
I was woken by someone shaking my shoulders, I slowly opened my eyes to see Mike from Pierce The Veil stood over me. When he noticed I was awake he stopped and smiled sympathetically at me. I smiled, well if you could call it that, back and got up.
"Were at the hospital" He told me, holding the door of the bus open.
I nodded, staying silent as me and Mike joined the rest of the two bands walking to the hospital.
Every one who looked at me had the same sad smile. I didn't need sympathy I just needed my Megan back.
Once we were in Pete explained everything to the girl working at the desk and she replied with,
'Oh uh, I'm not sure what's wrong with her. She only came in a few minutes ago, I'll have a look... she's in room 237 dear'
Pete thanked her and we all began walking to room 237.
As we walked down the hallways to the stairs doctors and nurses rushed past us, running up the stairs in panic.
At first I thought nothing of it, they could always be running to another patient, not Megan. But then it hit me, what if they are running to Megan's room? What if she's in a critical condition and dying? I broke out into a sprint leaving everyone behind. I headed for the stairs, dodging anyone in my way. I made it to the second floor and saw Megan's room, the door was shut but about every five seconds a doctor would go in or out.
"Excuse me?" I asked as a make doctor came out of the room.
"Yes sir?" He said calmly.
"Could you tell me what's wrong with my wife?" I pleaded.
At this point the rest of the guys joined me.
"I can't sir, I'm very sorry. You'll just have to wait until it's confirmed."
"Confirmed? what needs to be confirmed?" I asked, panic in my voice.
"I can't say sir" he replied before rushing of down the hall and out of sight.
We all sat in some chairs just down the hall from Megan's room. No one dared to speak, just silence.
A few minutes passed before a familiar looking person was rushed down the hall on a stretcher screaming in pain passed by.
I stood up and watched the person until they were out in a room, it was Anna.
I casually walked over to the nurse outside her room and asked what happened?
"Are you family?" She asked.
"Boyfriend" I lied, but I needed answers.
"Well sir, it looks as though your girlfriend has been shot in the back of her right leg, shes lost quite a bit blood but no to much that it will effect her health." the nurse told me.
"Thanks for your help" I said with a smile before returning to the guys and telling them.
"She deserved it" andy said, everyone nodding their heads in agreement.

-----

A hour had passed and we'd herd nothing about Megan at all. I started worrying... Heck I'd been worried since she went missing.
I couldn't help but blame myself for everything, If I had just went to find the time somewhere else she would never have been caught by Anna... And would be here in my arms.
I continued to think of different ways that this was all my fault as the guys walked quietly. Soon enough I fell asleep dreaming of her.

------

I was rudely awoke my someone shouting my name over and over, I opened my eyes to see Pete stood I front of me. I looked up at him and he pointed to a doctor stood by the door of what I think was Anna's room.
I stood up and made my way over to him,

"Patrick?" he asked.

"Yes sir?" I replied calmly.

"I have some bad news about Anna"

"Okay..."

"We tried our best but the wound was too deep, she lost so much blood she passed away, I'm very sorry..." he said apologising for the loss of Anna.

"Thank you" I said bluntly before walking back to join the guys.

All eyes were on me as I sat back in my seat,

"Soooooo?" Joe asked.

"Anna... she's dead"

There were a few gasps here and there but no one really knew what to say. They only thing I could think was what if Megan goes down for it? She was the one who shot her, but surely she cant...

She cant... I need her.

A nurse popped her head round the side of Megan's door, "You can come in, she's not awake yet. Only two at a time please..."

I looked at the guys who all said "Go!" I mentally thanked them and ran off to her room.

Just as I got to the door I stopped and turned around, "someone come with me, I can't do this by myself..."

That was the truth, I couldn't see her like this.
Not again...

There were a few whispers between the guys before Pete stood and joined me. Prefect, Pete's always there for me, after all he's my best friend.

I slowly opened the door and tip toed in, I had no idea why I was being quite, I just was. There I saw her, millions of wires hooked up to a pale body in a hospital bed.
I couldn't believe it was her.
I felt a few hot tears slide down my checks as I stood beside her bed, sliding my hand into gets made me feel a little better, I just wish she would hold it back. I looked over her lifeless body and saw her wounds, two on her right arm and one of her left, also a large stitched up cut on her head. It took me a while to register that someone had actually done this to her, beat her down and shit get until she was on deaths door step.

"Patrick you okay?" Pete asked breaking my thoughts.

I nodded.

"Come here" Pete said and held his arms out open.

I gratefully accepted his offer and cried into his shoulder,

"I'm far from okay" I choked out.

Pete nodded, "I know, I know, but trust me, Megan's a fighter, she can make it through this"

I continued to cry on his shoulder until I couldn't no more. We sat in the chairs beside her bed and just watched her slowly but surely breathing.
I wanted to kiss her so damn bad but an oxygen mask covered her mouth preventing me. Instead I laced my fingers in hers, bringing her hand to my face and kissing it softly.
It gave me a little hope, but not a lot.

A doctor opened the door and smiled sadly at us, he placed a file in the rack at the bottom of the bed and turned to leave,

"Wait!" I stopped him.

He turned back around, "yes sir?" he asked politely.

"Could you tell me what's wrong with her?" I pleaded.

"I cant, I'm sorry" he replied and before I could ask why he left.

Pete stayed silent as an idea popped into my head, get the file!

I jumped up and got the file, opening it to find many different pieces of paper with stuff wrote on them.
The first one was about her and who she was, second medication she took, third injuries and what happened. But the last sheet made my heart break even more, there in bold lettering read,

'Will either wake up by the end of this week or 95% sure she will not survive'

I cried loudly ask Pete frantically asked what was wrong, I handed him the paper and a few tears ran down his checks too. He put the file back and hugged me again allowing me to soak his shoulder in tears.

----

Pete had left a while ago, I'd asked him for some time along which he kindly agreed too.
Since he left all I've done is stare at Megan lying helplessly in the hospital bed. I've cried on and off but I don't think it's actually possible for me to cry anymore. I exceeded that limit a while back.
A doctor burst through the door grabbed her file and left without saying a word.

Rude.

I continued sitting in silence till six or seven doctors came rushing in.

"You have to leave sir" one of the said before they started pushing me out.

"WHY!?" I demanded a little louder than I really wanted too.

"She needs surgery right away sir, if there's any disruptions she will die!" he shouted somewhat calmy.

My body went numb but I managed to nod I response.
Moments later the same doctors were running down a hall way with Megan in the hospital bed. I fell to my knees as I watched them turn a corner, she was gone.

I hope that's not the last time I see her.
Well breathing that is...

"Patrick!" someone shouted.

I turned to see Vic running towards me.

"What's going on? We just seen Megan being taken out of her room, is everything okay?" He said so quickly.

I shook my head, "nothing's okay" I said with a sight.

Vic sat next to me on the hospital floor and I explained what they had said to me. We must've looked insane, two men sitting crying in the middle if a hospital floor, must be a nice sight.
He helped me up and we walked back to where the guys were still sitting. They'd been so patient, I was thankful for that. They could've gone ages ago but they stayed, that's true friends.
Shortly after us coming back a police officer came over to where we were sitting.

"Are you lot friends and family of Anna and Megan?"

We all nodded.

"I need to have a chat with you all" he sat down and pulled out some papers. "As you all now probably know Anna passed away, time of death 19:43pm. We are to believe that the shot to her leg caused this, we are also to believe Megan was the one who fired the shot, correct?"

We all nodded again, a little uneasy this time.

"Well, if Megan recovers we will be arresting her for murder" he stated.

My jaw dropped, along with everyone else's.

"What? You can't do that!" I shouted at him.

"Sir I can"

"No, no you cant! Megan didn't nothing wrong! Anna kidnapped her, Anna shot her three times, ANNA NEARLY KILLED HER TOO! IF ANNA WAS ALIVE SHE WOULD BE THE ONE BEING ARRESTED! MEGAN DID THAT FOR PROTECTION. WOULDN'T YOU HAVE SHOT A PERSON WHO HELD YOU HOSTAGE AND SHOT YOU THREE TIMES? NOT TO MENTION SHES PREGNANT! ALSO SHE MIGHT NOT EVEN MAKE IT"

Before he could say anything a doctor ran over to where we were all sat.

"She didn't make it" he said apology wrote all over his face.

"E...Excuse m...me?" I stuttered in disbelief.

"Megan, she passed away before we could operate..."

"No... no... no..." I mumbled to myself.

"I'm so sorry"

"NO!" I shouted before slamming my fist against the closest wall and crying hard.

"It's gonna be okay" the doctor said calmly.

"No it's not!" I snapped at him. "My wife, my baby, my life, it's all gone!" I continued.

By now everyone was in tears, everyone from the band tried comforting me but it wasn't working.

"Would you lot like to see her?" the same doctor as before asked.

I nodded and so did everyone else.

"Okay, if you'd all like to follow me..."

We all stood and followed the doctor, soon we were standing outside of her room.

"Ready?" he asked.

We all nodded again.

He edged open the door until we could see her.

"Go on, you can go in" he said softly.

I looked at the person laying in the bed, I walked closer to the side of her bed.

This wasn't her.
This wasn't Megan.

"This isn't my wife..." I told the doctor.

"I believe it is sir, Megan Foster right here"

I looked at him, "are you serious? my wife's Megan Stump..."

"Oh my, I'm so sorry!" he said rushing us out of the room.

Once we were all out he darted walking to another room.

"This is defiantly Megan Stumps room, you can go in"

I said a quick thank you and burst through the door. What I saw shocked me, there she was...

Awake.

"Megan?" I almost whispered.

"Patrick!" she almost shouted with the biggest smile on her face.

I ran over and hugged her tightly, "I'm so glad your okay!"

"Well..." the doctor began. "Megan may be awake but she's most defiantly not 100% okay..."

---------------------------------------------

A/N:
AYYYYYYYYY!
OVER 31,600 READS!
AND A REALLY LONG CHAPTER TO GO WITH IT!
Woohoo:)

-So how are you lot after this chapter? I'm so sorry it was so dramatic...
I mean Megan had died, but she hadn't... confusing right?;)

-let me know what you thought of the chapter!

-also 1K votes would be fabulous;)

I'll update soooooon, bye!
~Megan

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

7K 190 32
Alexandra Isabella Bennet has been friends with the one and only Pete Wentz so one day pete tells her that he got in a band which is Fall Out Boy but...
60.9K 3.3K 27
In the summer of 2013, Fall out boy is on their break after "Save Rock and Roll" is released. Pete travels with Patrick to a cookout of an old friend...
278K 10.8K 31
Pete is your typical "bad boy" in college, but one day, Patrick comes along. Much to Pete's surprise, his world is turned upside down. Pete reacts qu...
7.8K 575 21
==COMPLETED== ***BASED OFF OF THE "EVERYBODY WANTS SOMEBODY WHO DOESN'T WANT THEM" IMAGINES FROM MY PATRICK STUMP/FALL OUT BOY IMAGINES BOOK*** All P...