A Twisted Cherry Blossom

De sarahta1324

"MAMA!!" I screamed as she fell to the ground limp. She had a kunai through her heart and her eyes were clos... Mais

Read All
1 (Edited)
2 (Edited)
3
5
6
7
8
9
10
11

4

9.3K 306 162
De sarahta1324

Why is it every time I write my chapters, I run out of inspiration and have to watch a whole three episodes of Naruto again..... -.-

|Comment if you are an author and understand|

"Hinata, wanna come over?" Sakura asked. Hinata laughed. "You bet, not until that red haired bitch learns her manners.

Normal POV
Chuckling the six of them teleported to their home.

Sakura, sighed as she got back to her room, it was almost dinner and many things had happened today and she was annoyed at Ino and Tenten for their curiosity. There was a shuffling sound of clothes and she snapped her head towards the balcony. Uchiha Itachi.

"Come in." Sakura told him, he moved the dark blinds aside as he walked in and admired the beauty in front of him.

Sakura lifted a brow. "Something you need Itachi?" She asked with a slight smile. Itachi held his breath and his hands itched to grab her and kiss her. Sakura realised his hands twitching every couple of seconds. "Itachi? What's wrong?" She asked him worriedly. "I'm sorry Sakura..." She looked at him confused. The next thing she knew, was big warm hands grabbing her by the waist and pulled her in as she met with the soft lips of Itachi kissing her.

She was shocked. She never knew an Uchiha like Itachi would softened so much in front of Sakura. She started kissing him back, making him smile into their heated kiss and she wrapped her arms around his neck, pulling them both down onto her bed.

After a few minutes of making out, they broke apart and breathed in and out heavily. "I want you to be mine." Sakura looked at Itachi wide eyes. "W-What?" She stutted. "In my life, after my team mates died, after I left the village, Sasuke and family, I turned cold and distance to everyone else apart from my parents. You softened me so much that I kissed you and am say all this to you right now..." His speech left her speechless. She couldn't believe what he said. What she did next made Itachi's heart soar with joy. She gave him an actual big smile and kissed him.

-/ An hour later \-

Heading downstairs together into the living hand in hand, they met with Pein. "Nagato-nii-" she said but was cut off as he hugged her. He understood what was going on the mintue they walked into the room. "Thank you." Nagato whispered to Itachi quietly as Sakura went over to Konan. Itachi gave him a small smile back.

A puff of smoke appeared and an injured anbu fell to the ground. "C-Cherry-sama....rogues....attack..." he said as he gasped for air. Sakura sprung into motion and healed all him major wounds in record time. "Looks like they are planning to attack us first. Go inform the others." She ordered. He bowed and nodded before disappearing.

"Saku-chan? Rogues?" Konan asked. Sakura nodded and a gush of air slammed opened the window and wrapped around Sakura's image, making blurry. The minute the wind hit the ground, she was fully dressed in her hidden anbu identity. "We are coming with you." Her brother said. She just nodded and the four of them teleported together, red blossoms, ravens, red smoke and paper.

Arriving at the scene, Sakura almost growled. Rogues were chasing after kids and women. Springing into motion, she either knocked them out or killed them with a blow. In less than a couple of minutes, the rogues retreated back to the entrance of the village, glaring at Sakura.

"Wait up, Sasuke-kun!" Sakura stiffened.
"You have got to be fucken kidding me." She bellowed and turned to find the younger Uchiha and the red head Uzumaki.

Ink, lilies, a shadow, shards of chakra and leaves mixed with smoke appeared. The five other anbu captains were standing next to Sakura in their masks and uniform. "Leave. Or you'll not be able to escape once we have captured you." Hinata's voice boomed.

"It's Konoha's anbu captains!"
"Oh my gosh! Are we going to watch them in battle?!"
"Woah! I wonder who they are?"

Villagers had came to watch, knowning that their anbu captains would protect them. Karin glared at the six who were getting the attention of her 'precious' duckbutt and the villagers' attention. 'I will reveal the weak identity of these brats....' She growled into her mind as Sakura turned back to the rogues. "Ha! You think we are scared of you?! You're just some fake rumours that people make up to scar missing nins or rogues." One of them laughed, followed by the other, Sakura smirked under her mask when she saw one of them back away. "At least he has a brain bigger than the others." Hinata joked as the rest of Konoha 12 appeared with their senseis.

Chuckling, Sakura took a step forwards and disappeared, the other five followed. The pieces that represented them fell to the ground and disappeared. The villagers looked around confused, "Over there!" One yelled as they saw the group of 17 rogues falling to the ground either unconscious or paralysed. Sasuke glared at the scene and activated his sharingan. Their moves faster than he could track.

By the end, they saw Sai, well, Sealer stop and sealed them into a scroll before teleporting back to their where they first appeared. There were only three rogues left. They weren't frightened though. They were red with anger. They charged at Sakura and she didn't move until a weapon plunged her way and she swiftly moved to the side and dodged it before kneeing him hard into the stomach. He balled over and she kicked him back. The other two threw multiply weapons at her.

Knowing that it was going to hit the villagers, she caught them and threw them back. The two rouges dodge the critical aims of the weapons just in time before they both went for Sakura in a close range. 'Now!' Karin smirked cockily and took out a kunia, she jumped over to Sakura's fight and aimed the kunai at her. Knocking out the other two rogues, Sakura dropped her guard and barely dodged Karin's attack.

The kunai cut through the mask.

.
.
.
.
.
.
.

Gasps were heard as the mask dropped to the ground in two. Sakura stood there, emotionless. "F-Forehead?!" Ino yelled. Sakura stepped forwards and red cherry blossoms appeared out of the sky, surrounding her. Hinata instantly stepped forwards and stopped Sakura. "Don't." She said. Sakura closed her eyes and the petals disappeared, when she opened her eyes. She smirked. Shocking Karin.

"Wait...if the Red Cherry Blossom is Sakura....then the others are...!" Kiba said shocked. The others took off their mask with an emotionless face.

"Sealer." Sai said.
"Master." Neji answered.
"Roller." Choji sealed away his mask.
"Shadow." Shikamaru held back a yawn.
"Lily." Hinata closed her eyes and reopened them, smirking.

The villagers were shocked, as was the Konoha 12. Taking another stepped forward, towards Karin and the wind blew harshly. A scream rippled through the air and Karin flew back towards Suigestu, who caught her. The wind had pushed her around like a feather.

"I-Impossible." Ino stuttered. "You're so weak. That's impossible!" She repeated. "I-If you're the real Red Cherry Blossom, then do something that everyone knows that only the blossom can do." Ino said. Sakura almost rolled her eyes. "Fly!" One of the villagers yelled. "I heard that the Red Cherry Blossom has red petal wings." The villagers called out. Sakura sighed.

"Alright." Red petals fell from the sky, Sakura glanced at Hinata. Hinata gave a small nod. White lilies followed after the petals and formed into wings for the two of them. The two pairs of wing flapped and they flew up into the sky, soaring over the village. Landing back where they started, the villagers were silent.

The wind wrapped around the six and when it stopped, the girls were dressed like they belonged to the god world while the guys were dress in God warriors' clothing, the village girls and women squealed at the sight as the boys and men drooled over the sight of the two goddess.

Karin screeched and stomped her foot. "You're not even that strong! You couldn't stop Sasuke-kun from leav-" a slapped echoed through the air. Karin was on the ground hold her face. Hinata had slapped her. "Karin, Karin, Karin..." She tutted. "You don't even know the real reason....you really want to know what happened? Well... Sasuke had knocked her out and called her weak and useless, leaving her on a bench before leaving." The villagers when silent.

The ones who knew what truly happened sighed. Sasuke almost flinch when Hinata spat his name. He never knew she could be like this. After three years.

"For the years Sakura was glared at and called names, weren't even hard for her to handle Uzumaki Karin." Sai said.
Neji chuckled darkly. "You remember why she asked you if your parents were still alive?" Karin nodded.
"That's because unlike many, many people in the village..." Choji stepped up.
"Her parents were murdered right in front of her, in order to save the village and their young child." Shikamaru said.
Gasps were heard and murmurs started.
"H-How is she still alive?" Karin asked, glaring at Sakura.
Sakura smirked, walking towards Karin, she stood in front of her.
"Simple, bitch. I killed the rogue. My first kill when I was five." Sakura answered and swirled a kunai around.

"Oh and Uchiha Sasuke. The reason why I stopped you and the times when we went on missions and you were knocked out....when you woke up, do you why the rogues or missing nins were dead or passed out?" Sakura asked him, taking a stepped back from Karin. Sasuke's eyes widened. "That's right Uchiha Sasuke. I killed them, knocked them up or paralysed them. You might be an Uchiha, and my clan might not be as strong as yours, but do not forget. I am the heir of my clan and someone who had their first kill at the age when kids would cry for their parents if they dropped their ice cream." Sakura growled.

Sasuke was utterly shocked. The villagers frowned sadly as Sakura walked towards them and through the space they created as they parted. Mikoto arrived at the scene and watched carefully as the red petals around Sakura, fall slowly as they appeared from the sky and shattered beautifully as they hit the ground. Her eyes widened.

She covered her mouth with a hand and silently gasped. The petal, the petals had a slight glow. "What happened?" She whispered and turned towards her two sons, one she hasn't seen in years was shocked while the other sighed and turned into Ravens the minute Sakura glanced at him and turned into a swirl of petals.

Sakura was slowly healing from the damage that her son caused. Mikoto headed back home to her husband, telling him the news, he had dropped the things in his hands and smiled. "So, Itachi found a woman and Sakura-san, is healing?" He asked his wife. She nodded and smiled.

"This is good....amazing!" He smiled and drank some of his tea.
"I can't want for the grandbabies!" Mikoto yelled, making her husband spit out his tea.
"W-Wha- wait! Aren't they too young?!" He asked.
"What? Sakura-chan is sixteen. I can wait another year or two! Maybe even now!" She squealed.
Her husband sweat dropped.

---

Itachi pulled Sakura into his embrace as they stood in her room. All these years without crying, she finally let it all out. She was crying because of everything that had happened. Her parents death and blood on her, her first kill, meeting her only brother that would risk everything to keep her safe, being called weak, being bullied and hated by the villagers, being alone.

Her brother was her only family left and rightful heir to the Haruno clan. He was sent away to train but then he ran and killed in fear. Now he was strong and guiding her, helping her. He was the reason why she carried on with a heavy burden and became an anbu black ops captain. He was the person who helped her most, taught her most and loved her most after their parents death.

Itachi kissed her forehead and left his lips there, holding her close. She gripped onto his shirt and cloak tightly and cried even more, silently. Her room door opened and her brother walked in, his emotionless face dropped the minute he saw his baby sister crying. Closing the door, he walked over to her, Itachi's lips left her forehead and he released her from his embrace, she didn't move though, not until Nagato called out to her.

---

Sasuke was confused and shocked. All this time, Sakura had saved his ass and healed him in life and death situation, but yet, he called her weak, disliked her, pushed her around. He had made her part of what she was today. But he was still clueless, out of all the times and things that have happened, where were her parents? He had asked her once, but she avoided him for a couple of days after that.

---

Naruto was shocked to say the least. The beauty that he thought was a master piece of the goddess realm, had turned out to be broken the whole time. She had been hurt more than him. Him, being the fourth's son, who was on a mission for a couple of years now, was happy even if his mother kept on hitting him on the head with a pan when she was angry.

He was clearly shocked, he had thought about all the times Sasuke was in a life and death situation and Sakura was always there to heal Sasuke or him. But Naruto didn't know much. He had always passed out from low chakra levels or got knocked out while trying to save his best friend. Sakura had saved both their lives, but Kushina and Mikoto knew that it was thanks to her that their sons were alive and kicking. Naruto had thanked her when his mum told him to, causing him to become confused.

Turning to Sasuke, Naruto nudged him. He didn't move. Nudging him harder this time, he stumbled a few steps before recomposing himself. "Let's go...." He told Sasuke, they nodded and walked through the village.

---

The villagers were all sad and were sorry for all they did to the cherry blossom. Some of them had kicked her and called her weak, but she had held herself back from killing them. They had pushed her around and bashed her up, throwing food at her in the grocery stores or restaurants. They called her names, dumped dirty water on her, threw dirt, food, staved her. But Sakura had found a way to get through it all. Sakura was the one who was protecting them, he one who saved them, their loved ones from a dangerous situation in the hospital, she was powerful. Her parents were well respected through the village for the barrier that they had created for rogues to be pushed back.

---

Sakura cried the two older men's arms. The cherry blossom had finally broken down after so many years. Nagato cooed her as Itachi rubbed her back, trying to calm her down. Cherry blossoms wrapped around them and the unconsciously crying blossom. Sakura was doing something unconsciously while crying, the blossoms wrapped around them and glowed like the happiest light in the world, Nagato's eyes widened, the cherry blossoms looked like when he first taught her the teleporting jutsu. Sakura didn't realized.

The cherry blossoms glowed here and there until a vision from Sakura's point of view appeared in front of them. It was the time of their parents death and Sakura's first kill. Next, was when she met her long lost brother, Nagato was going to crying, from her point of view, the words that came from her head and spoken were both heard.

"I love you nii-chan!" She had said.
'I wish you'd never go nii-chan...I miss you so much..' Her mind thought.

Itachi's eyes widened as Sakura fainted. He caught her while his leader was amazed at her memories.

Next, was when she met the two idiots.

'Hmm...duckbutt and idiot....' her mind thought.

Nagato chuckled and Itachi's lips twitched into a smile. Then, it jumped to when Sakura first met the akatsuki on her first solo mission.

'Perv, old man, shark man, Obito, angel, possessive cash man, cheap art, plant man.' Nagato was shocked. She knew about Obito. The only people in the akatsuki who knew about him was himself, Itachi and Konan. The memory faded and another faded in.

"You're a weak bitch!" A girl around her age yelled.
The cherry blossoms was already half red.
"It's your fault that you couldn't bring him back!" The memory shook around.
The two men's eyes widened. The girl slapped her.
"Get out! You are not welcomed here!" It was at a grocery store.

There was food thrown towards the memory and the blossoms swirled around them faster as they turned into a blood red colour. Next, was when she was on a solo anbu mission. The man that she was sent to kill was hiding, playing a game of cat and mouse to her. The memory sighed and the memory flashed before the man it was going after was in front of her and frightened. "Please...Please don't kill me!" He yelled. "Why not? You killed three pregnant woman, kidnapped kids and sold them off to rogues who trained them to be killers, and you set seventeen people on fire, letting them burn into ashes." The voice was bored and annoyed.

The man in front smirked and took out a kunai, thinking that Sakura wouldn't see it. The memory chuckled and summoned something into its hand. Ink and a scroll. The man lunged forwards, trying to attack her. Sakura dodged hits attacks and kneed him in the stomach before summoning a chain to chain him up. "Since you like to burn people. Would you like a taste of your own medicine?" Her voice was sweet. The scrolled opened and she painted down a fire with a pole in the middle and straw around the pole. She smirked and sealed him in.

"Activate." The picture with the man tied to the pole started mov in and sounds came from it. "Nnnooo! It burns! Burns! Stoppp!" Nagato almost shivered as he watched. The man's body was set a lit and he screamed in agony and pain, the fire wrapped around him like a blanket and fried him and burned his body into ash.

The memory ended and the two men's eyes widened. Another vision came on, now it was back to when Sasuke came back with his team. The villagers glared at her and some pitted her.

The cherry blossoms slowed down and a memory flashed, showing Sakura calm and happy after she was asked by Itachi to be his girlfriend. The petals started glowing a little and a bit of white appeared on he petals or the cherry blossoms. Nagato's eyes widened and he smiled. He turned to Itachi who was embarrassed.

"Thank you."

Continue lendo

Você também vai gostar

113K 3.6K 17
Sakura was on the very same bench Sasuke has left her. Crying with such sorrowful tears that it quickly saddened her surroundings. She was crying for...
15.1K 345 21
*Click* *Clank* *Clunk* *Click* *Clank* *Clunk* Those noise keeps on repeating and eco throughout the room. "You're going to give me what I want one...
4.1K 158 20
Mizuki hyuga was born in the sand village and her parents died when she was 4 years old Her parents usually talked about how cool and amazing the vil...
169K 2.9K 31
He was neglected, shunned, abused, battered and stabbed and ill spoken by all the villagers. Finally he took a chance. A chance that made him stronge...