Mrs.CEO

Oleh Skylar0909

Contract ✔️ Engagement ✔️ Wedding ✔️ They never said marriage was easy. Lebih Banyak

1.Stop Shoving that Contract in My Face
2.No, what?
3. Hottie with a Body
4. Empire State Building
5. Daniel
6. Bruised Arms
7. Alec Sloan
8. A Princess Wedding?
9. Who has the Real Power?
10. Internet Vows
11. The Return of the Lover
12. Spooning
13. Sick Shower
14. Muddy Puddle
15. Flirty Comments
16. The Highest Bidder
18. The Phone Call
19. Us
20. Dive
21. Sperm Donor
22. White Dress Became Red
23. Blessing in Disguise
24. My Idiot
25. Unexpected Child
26. Hope
27. Who am I?
28. One More Maxwell
29. Difficult Position
30. Unique Names
31. Elizabeth
32. Trading
33. Stinky Diapers
34. Nothing has Changed
35. Three Steps Back
36. Kids Around
37. Goodbye
38. No Body to Mourn
39. Yes
40. Real Vows
41. Aftermath
42. Want
43. Near Perfection
44. Good Father
45. A Gem
46. The Return of the Missing Mother
Quick Authors Note
47. Leap of Faith
48. A Six Course Meal
49. Dessert
50. The True Meaning of Love
51. Epilogue

17. Losing Fingers

28.5K 1.1K 78
Oleh Skylar0909

My brain told me to push him away, but my body desired him. He placed his hands on my ass and pushed me against the wall. My legs were tangled around his waist. Our tongues kept fighting for dominance. Our lips were in perfect sync. I let out a moan which I am not proud of. I could feel his lips turning into a smile. We continued to kiss until we were out of air. With the few cells that were working in my brain I untangled my legs from his waist and then proceeded to push him off.

"No, no, no this can't happen again." I said.

"That's not what your body was saying." He smirked.

I walked to the mirror and began adjusting my dress and hair.

"You can't keep doing this."

"It's not like you're not kissing me back. You are very much enjoying it." I could feel my cheeks heating up I hate him for being right. I did enjoy his kisses, but he couldn't know that.

"Plus there's nothing wrong with us kissing we are husband and wife." He said.

"Yes, in a piece of paper not in real life." I said.

"Why not in real life?" He said as he began getting dangerously close.

"Stop, don't come any closer. Why not? Well because you're an ass. You're a complete major ass."

"You haven't been that nice to me either."

"This can't happen." I said pointing at him and at me.

"Why not?"

"I already told you why, plus let's be honest you're not over your ex. I'm not going to be your rebound. You're still in love with her." As much as I hate to admit it that hurt a little bit.

"I'm not in love with her!" He barked.

"You can lie to everyone, but not me. You get all defensive when she's around she makes you weak. You're not over her." I said.

"That's not true."

"Keep telling yourself that." I said as I made my way to the door.

"We will go back out there and enjoy the rest of the event. This did not happen." I unlocked the door and headed outside.

As I was searching in my bag for some lip gloss I accidentally crashed into someone.

"You look lovely tonight." I looked up to see the one and only Alec Sloan there with his radiant smile.

"What are you doing here?" I playfully punched him in the arm.

"There was something missing in Spain so I came back to my beautiful home." He said. Was I that something missing? No stop.

"I didn't know you did charity work."

"I love giving to charities especially this one it's dear to my heart." He smiled.

"Why did you keep bidding?" I bluntly asked.

Alec sighed and said,"Because I wanted a date with you it's that plain and simple."

"Alec, you know I'm married."

"Just for a year and a half." He reminded me.

"You're just pissing him off." I sighed. Alec grabbed my cheek with his large hand and looked right at my eyes. Those piercing blue eyes.

"You're worth it." He said. Alec kissed my forehead and left me standing there.

I walked back to the main event looking for an escape plan I've had enough for one night.

"It is a tradition for the ladies to dance with their dates so please join us in the middle of the dance floor." Someone said in the microphone. I was ready to run to the restroom when Dylan saw me and grabbed my arm.

"You like dancing?" I found myself asking.

"Not a fan of it, but it's okay." He admitted to me as he placed his hand on my waist and I placed my arms on his shoulders.

Total Eclipse of the Heart began playing and I couldn't help, but chuckle.

"Hey our wedding song." Dylan said.

"It's a great song." I said as we swayed side to side.

Dylan's hand where dangerously near my ass.

"Touch my ass you lose a finger." I whispered in his ear. He completely ignored my wish because he touched my ass and then chuckled. He removed it quickly I'm guessing it was just to prove a point.

"You're losing a finger tonight, you ass." I whispered while he grinned ear to ear.

"I'll be up all night waiting for it." He said. Before we knew it the song was over and Dylan and I headed out.

As Dylan and I were waiting for the car I received a text message.

If I forgot to tell you I want to tell you now that you look breathtaking.

It was from Alec. I couldn't help, but smile at his text message.

"What are you smiling at?" Dylan asked.

"Nothing." I chuckled and put my phone away in my clutch.

"It's that moron isn't it?" I could hint anger in his tone.

"Let it go." Was the only thing I said.

"Fine, don't you start culinary school tomorrow?" I didn't want to make a huge deal of it, but yes I did start tomorrow and I couldn't be anymore ecstatic.

"You remembered?" I asked.

"Yeah." He said shrugging his shoulders. Once the car arrived Dylan opened the door for me and we drove off.

The Next Morning~

I began class at ten in the morning so I set up my alarm at eight that way I would have sufficient time to shower and get ready, and actually get there. Once I got up Dylan was gone so I had the room to myself. I showered and changed into some high waisted jeans, cute blouse, and some comfortable shoes. I walked downstairs to find out that everyone was gone and it was just me in the house. As I was eating breakfast in the patio one of the maids approached me with a gift box.

"From your husband." She smiled and left.

I quickly opened the box to see a set of knifes, a chef coat, a rose, and a note.

Good luck on your first day of class. Don't make a fool out of yourself or burn the whole school down. Go kick some ass and make me proud because if you look good I look good.

I couldn't help, but crack a smile. This was a very nice gesture from his part. I finished my breakfast grabbed my stuff and headed out.

Landon drove me to school and on the way over there he told me all about his date. He wouldn't stop smiling from ear to ear talking about Nonna.

"We're here." He told me. The school just from the outside looked enormous.

"Hey you have to get off." Landon said snapping me out of my train of thought.

"What if I fail?" I found myself asking.

"Well at least you know you tried." He said.

"I guess,thanks Landon." I grabbed my bag which had all my stuff and got out the car.

I walked to the inside and headed to my first class. I was completely lost, but thankfully I managed to find it. I walked inside and there were various people inside already. For every two people there was a station which included a stove, pans, etc.

I decided to go to the back where there was an empty station. I sat there scanning through the room, all the people in there seemed pretentious which was not my cup of tea. I waited until the room filled up everyone had a partner except me I guess I didn't look friendly. I decided to take out my phone and play Candy Crush.

I suddenly heard someone next to me clear their throat and I looked up.

"What are YOU doing here?" I asked.

Lanjutkan Membaca

Kamu Akan Menyukai Ini

603K 16K 115
She wanted the money, he wanted the child. It was that simple, not until she realized that signing a contract was the worst decision of her life. Or ...
18.3K 323 17
"I love him and I won't give up on us just because of some stupid distance."
591 6 10
"Everything is easier said than done. Wanting something is easy. Saying something is easy. The challenge and the reward are in the doing." ~ Steve Ma...
47.7K 1.1K 12
It never crossed her mind that her new husband would be clingy like a piece of gum stuck on the bottom of a shoe.