Rise Above ✓

Galing kay vee_ano

There's something killing the alphas around Maviz, planet of the werewolves. Dallas Crane is the best and n... Higit pa

WARNING
Chapter One
Chapter Two
Chapter Four
Chapter Five
Chapter Six
Chapter Seven
Chapter Eight
Chapter Nine
Chapter Ten
Chapter Eleven
Chapter Twelve
Chapter Thirteen
Chapter Fourteen
Chapter Fifteen
Chapter Sixteen
Chapter Seventeen
Chapter Eighteen
Chapter Nineteen
Chapter Twenty
Chapter Twenty-One
Chapter Twenty-Two
Chapter Twenty-Three
Epilogue

Chapter Three

35.5K 1.7K 411
Galing kay vee_ano

Chapter Three

"Do you have everything you need?"

"Mhm."

"Are you sure? Did you double check? I don't want you calling me in the middle of work."

Tom Hanson groaned and rolled his eyes, "I'm sure, sis. Stop getting your panties in a twist, okay? I double checked everything." He was lying and he knew that Tania probably knew he was lying but that really didn't stop him from lying.

"Stocked up on fruits and water and stuff for a huge meal and all that jazz?" Tania asked disbelievingly.

"Mhm," Tom replied distractedly, hands carefully coating around the plate forming in his hands from wet clay. There was a silence on the other end of the line and then his twin sister suddenly screeched into the phone like a dying banshee and Tom jumped with a yelp, nearly ruining his new plate, "Tania!" he cried indignantly, "what is wrong with you?"

"Is that what you're going to be doing, Tom?" she asked dryly, "Making pots and pans while you're in heat? You know that's not healthy. Imagine getting to the intense stages and you end up making a clay phallus –"

"Oh my God," Tom blushed furiously, this time ruining the smooth plate as his hands tightened around the plate momentarily and he did not think about the polished ceramic phallus – including a well, painstakingly designed knot – locked up somewhere in his room – no he absolutely did not, "time to end this call. Goodbye."

"Call me if you need anything."

"I will, bye."

"Take care."

"Please end the call."

Tania giggled and he was soon met with the dialling tone of the phone as she went off the line. He rolled his eyes at his twin sister's concern and took a second to stop blushing and feeling dirty inside then continued moulding the clay in his hands, his tongue poking out of the corner of his lips and brows creased in concentration. He was so focused on his work that by the time he was ready to fire up the clay, he was half-hard.

That meant that he had about two, three hours tops before his heat hit him full on.

And he didn't have anything to help.

Shit. Shit. Shit.

He flew off his chair and stumbled to his room, quickly putting on about three suppressor pads – just in case – also spraying a retardant that would cover his heat scent and keep all unwanted alphas and betas away. He made sure he was covered warmly from head to toe against the biting cold outside then he picked up his car keys and jumped into his car, immediately revving the engine and pulling out of the driveway.

It had snowed again that morning but thankfully it was late enough that most of it had melted off the driveway and the roads but it was still a struggle to drive because he was literally the only one that lived in this part of the north of Sendorai, the biggest kingdom in Maviz. The kingdom was located right on top of their planet and sloped all the way down to the east and west, making it the ideal place to live because you could literally go from living in the cold mountains – like Tom did for his heat – and travel just a couple hours back into summer and sunshine like it was no big deal.

It was no wonder the place was becoming overpopulated.

The journey to the nearest sign of life was two hours and by then, Tom had started sweating lightly and he was more than ready to get naked and filled.

Just the word 'filled' had him swallowing back a moan and shifting a little in his chair, thanking the goddesses he had on his suppressor pads as he felt his stomach begin to clench.

Oh hell.

He rushed into the small supermarket, the only place seen for miles after his house along with a little gas station, and bought all the items he needed for the duration of his heat – it never went beyond forty-eight hours but he always took extra just to be safe. He stocked up on his fruits and lots of water and then something for a huge meal, a huge steak he was probably going to eat raw with vegetables – his mother would be so proud, he thought with a cringe – and then he was rushing to his car and immediately driving back as quickly as his car would let him.

The suppressors were preventing him from getting wet if not he was so sure that by now he would be stinking up his car with his heat scent.

Tom fumbled for one of his favourite CDs, shoving it into the player and ramping up the volume to the highest. The music blasted in his car and his windows got foggy with steam from the heater.

Tom let his tongue dart out to wet his lips, his eyelids fluttering as he slid his hand lightly over his chest, a blush diffusing his neck and cheeks as he gently rubbed his nipples which hardened immediately against the light touch, already sensitive because of his oncoming heat.

There was a reason why Tom got a little house built in the most isolated part of Sendorai and this was it. Oh sure, it was partly because he needed to be alone and well-protected because of his heat, it was also slightly because he hated being around people when he was in heat, but the main reason was the fact that he loved his heat – which, in most civilized areas, was considered really fucking weird or wrong or immoral or whatever-the-hell everyone else called it.

Most people hated their heats because heats meant losing control, it meant aching for absolutely anything to fill them up and knot them up with kids they didn't want. They hated it because it made them vulnerable and incoherent not to mention the fact that unmated and un-bonded alphas immediately thought that similarly single omegas in heat were free to claim, even when they weren't. It was one of the biggest issues with inequality on Maviz, one the weres were still trying to deal with and rise above but Tom knew alphas weren't just going to change because they suddenly realized that omegas had emotions and feelings.

But Tom had already accepted the fact that he was a very sexual person. He loved the feeling of being turned on, of being helpless to his desires; he loved bringing himself pleasure in the basest way known to werekind. He didn't care that it was wrong or frowned upon or that if people knew, they would probably call him a slut or tell him that if he got claimed unwillingly that he deserved it.

That thought hurt, but that was just the way the world was. I mean, how dare he enjoy his heat without wanting to get knotted? It was unheard of! You can't possibly enjoy your heat unless you want an alpha; it was just the way it was. It was like saying he had no right to masturbate just for the pleasure – no, he had to be masturbating because he wanted a penis up his butthole and a thousand babies in his belly! The nerve of some people, really.

Tom rolled his eyes at the thoughts, shaking his head to disperse them and licking his lips again, fully settling into the feeling of warmth steadily blooming in his lower belly.

His clothes already felt too tight and his throat was dry and he was already feeling restless and slightly itchy. He was fully hard now and that thought had him pressing hard on the accelerator, desperate to get home so that he could fully immerse himself in his heat, enjoy losing control for the one day he had it every month.

By the time he got home, his retardant wasn't working anymore and the sweet, seductive scent of an omega in heat had already filled his car. He sat in the car after parking for a second, relaxing against the chair and spreading his legs, allowing a wanton moan to escape his lips as he cupped himself, stroking gently, shivering at the shock of pleasure that shot up his legs.

He was already breathing slightly heavily as he heaved his shopping bags out from the back of his car and made his way quickly to the door of his isolated home. He dropped the bags on the floor and was shivering, fumbling for his keys when something made him still.

He whipped around and fell against his door, freezing with fear at the sight of the huge golden wolf standing a couple feet away. If he wasn't so terrified out of his mind, he might have said the wolf was fucking majestic – that pure golden pelt meant that he was one of the purebloods of the Senjun kingdom in the west, untainted. One sniff of the air told him that the werewolf was an alpha. And then he realized that if he could smell the alpha, then the alpha could definitely smell him.

And he was in heat. Alone. In an isolated house in the bloody north pole.

This is it, a voice in his head mocked, the voice that told him that enjoying his heat was sinful and wrong, you're about to get what you deserve you fucking slut.

Tom couldn't move, couldn't think, couldn't breathe.

He nearly had a heart attack when the alpha moved. But instead of coming forward like Tom was so sure he would, the wolf took a step back. And then another.

It was then that Tom noticed that the alpha looked just as frightened as he did. Even with the fur and the trees and snow, Tom could see that the wolf was trembling – from the cold or from fear?

Tom swallowed and bravely took a step forward.

It could be a trap!

But of course Tom ignored the voice of reason and took another step forward. The alpha eyed him like he'd gone mad, electric blue eyes darting around wildly in what could only be described as panic.

Where on earth did this wolf come from? From what Tom knew, this part of Sendorai was completely isolated – his little house was the only thing seen for at least a ten mile radius. That made seeing this wolf even more dangerous. The wise thing was to go into his house and lock himself up in his heat room – it was made specifically for situations like this, with proper safety measures that made it impossible to break in and in other cases, break out.

But there was something about the alpha that made Tom stand his ground, made him want to know where he came from, why he was so frightened of a single omega on the start of his heat.  

"Hello?" he called out a little tentatively, tilting his head to the side and exposing his neck in submission, to show he meant no harm.

The alpha refused to shift, instead fumbling to take another step back but then the big wolf seemed to waver a bit on its hind legs, stumbling and losing its footing and then the electric blue eyes were rolling into the back of his head and it was toppling sideways into the snow with a soft thump.

"Oh shit!" Tom gasped, dropping his bags of groceries and immediately running for the wolf, which was already shifting back to its human form, unconscious and shivering in the snow.

Oh, Tom thought, licking his lips, oh.

The man was like a freaking Adonis. His golden blonde hair was slightly unkempt but ran all the way down his shoulders in silky rivulets. He was a bit on the skinny side but there was no doubting that if he was properly fed he would be built like Hercules. Tom's eyes helplessly trailed down his naked torso and hips to what was slightly peeking through his crossed thighs through a thatch of wispy blonde hair.

Tom couldn't hold back his embarrassingly needy whimper. His cock throbbed and his stomach muscles clenched. He flushed when he felt himself leak a bit of the viscous clear lubricating fluid that was slick, his hole clenching and unclenching, preparing itself for a mating that was more than likely not going to happen.

Oh goddess, this was not happening. Not now. Shit, what was he going to do? He needed to get back inside and take care of his heat, but he couldn't leave this man out here to die but he didn't know the were either and that meant it would be dangerous to bring an unconscious naked alpha into his home while he was in heat.

He could call Tania – but it would take her hours to get here either way. He couldn't call the Peace Force because there was no fucking Peace Force for miles and oh God, now he was freaking out and the panicking was speeding up the process of his heat. He was already sweaty and the scent of the alpha – like pine and musk and snow – had deepened, becoming thick and heady, making Tom's eyelids droop dreamily and his tongue dart out as if to taste the scent in the air.

Oh fucking god, he was in so much trouble.  

Tom, you are too good for your own good.

His mother says that to him and goddess knows she'd be reprimanding him if she saw what he was about to do. Tom leaned down and heaved up the alpha into his arms. He wasn't a small omega; he was well over six feet tall, lean and built with good muscle so it wasn't too strenuous to lift the stranger up.

But it was still difficult because that fucking sexy scent shot right into his nostrils and Tom felt his eyes tearing up as pure lust shot through his system, making his knees tremble and his cock throb harder, more slick leaking out of him until he was sure he had soaked through his suppressor pads.

He panted heavily as he walked quickly to his house, dragging the naked alpha with him, fumbling to get the door open and then dropping the alpha unceremoniously on the couch. The alpha didn't even stir – he was dead to the world. Tom couldn't help it. His eyes were hazy with heat and he'd never been close to an alpha during it that he couldn't help sinking to his knees and burying his nose in the alpha's throat, inhaling hungrily.

"Oh my goodness," he whimpered, eyelids fluttering as he inhaled almost desperately, gulping in that musky scent. His hole clenched hard and then released another copious amount of slick fluid, making him moan. When he felt the pleasure climbing up his legs, he realized his hips were pumping furiously and he was humping and grinding his throbbing cock against the edge of the couch like a freaking animal.

Fuck, fuck, he had to leave. Get his groceries. Groceries!

He shot up to his feet, the action making him slightly dizzy before he tumbled out of the sitting room to get his groceries, only managing to pull them into the foyer before he was rushing to the door that led to his heat room in the basement. He whimpered frantically when he recalled through the fog that had fallen on his brain that he needed the fruits and water with him in his heat room and he stumbled to the bags, barely resisting the pulling call of the unmated and un-bonded alpha lying naked on his couch, unconscious.

Unconscious! He told himself with self-disgust, he's fucking unconscious you fucking pervert!

That steeled his determination and he got to his room safely and locked the steel door shut, pushing buttons automatically, glad that he'd used this house for more than a few years to get used to where all the controls were that he could do it in his sleep.

The minute the door was safely locked and secured and would only open in another thirty six hours, no matter what he did, Tom fell on the California king bed in the middle of the large fully furnished room, burying his face in the pillow, his hips helplessly shooting into the air, thighs spreading and back arching seductively as he presented himself for an invisible alpha.

"Please – please – alpha – alpha – ah...oh, ohhh," he mewled, rocking his hips into the air.

He fumbled with his pants but he was too desperate and he growled low in his throat as his fingernails extended into claws and he ripped off his clothes, tearing them to shreds before he was roughly pulling on his throbbing shaft, claws gone, already so slick with pre-come that it was just a smooth glide that felt so fucking good he came in two seconds flat, whimpering and bucking his hips, sobbing into the pillow.

But just like he knew it would, one orgasm just made him needier, more desperate and his hole clenched almost painfully, leaking more slick, throbbing and empty, burning to be filled.

Panting harshly, he fumbled through the sheets hazily until his hand clenched around silicone and he didn't bother biting back his scream of pleasure as he pushed the dildo inside him, already so wet and open, so, so ready that it slid in so easily, straight to the hilt, filling him up just like he wanted.

His hands dropped to the sheets and he whimpered, hands clenching into fists while his hole clenched and unclenched rhythmically around the fake cock inside him, drawing pleasure from being so completely full.

He tried to imagine his faceless alpha laying on his back, covering his skin and whispering sweet nothings in his ears but the face that appeared was the one of the golden blonde downstairs, his silky hair sweeping over his skin, body hot and slick with sweat as he plunged inside him over and over again.

"No," he moaned, no, no, he couldn't. That was not his alpha. Not his. Not his. Not his.

But the thoughts didn't stop coming. The alpha was telling him he was beautiful and that he could cry out if he wanted and he loved that Tom was being so open and so free, loved that Tom loved sex, loved pleasure. It turned him on.

Tom sobbed, so totally wrecked as he rolled onto his back and ground his hips into the sheets, the action making the silicone shift inside him, sliding and pressing right into his prostate.

He came again almost violently with a scream, arching off the sheets, whimpering to the thought of the alpha's electric blue eyes eying him with love and pleasure, whispering in his ear about how much he wanted to bond with him and fill him with his pups.

And Tom got his third orgasm in record time, collapsing and nearly passing out from the painful pleasure. Holy shit his heat has never been so intense. He was literally a sobbing mess, shaking and burning all over and he knew it was the fact that the alpha was just beyond the steel door, so close yet so far away and the fact that he was attracted to the alpha, that he wanted him was doubling his heat.

His wolf was aware that there was a potential bond mate nearby and was taking the heats to new heights to force Tom to get out of the room, get on top of that alpha and bounce on his cock until he got knotted and filled to the brim with his babies.

Tom came again, hard – but this time, thank the goddesses, he passed out.

He woke up again about eight hours later and the warmth steadily building in his stomach told him that he had a few minutes before his heat ratcheted up again.

He stumbled off the bed to the bag of groceries, managing to finish two bottles of water, a banana and an apple before he was writhing and in heat again and this time, he let his mind go, let himself think about the alpha in the next room – for the first time in his life, he allowed himself to truly fantasize about a real alpha – not a made up fantasy and goddess, it made his heat a hundred times more intense. The memory of the alpha's scent was lingering in his nose and he fantasized taking his knot and having his babies and bonding with him, oh fuck.

It was simultaneously the best and worst heat he'd ever had.

And then Tom noticed another first – he suddenly, for the first time since forever, felt horribly and painfully lonely. 

Ipagpatuloy ang Pagbabasa

Magugustuhan mo rin

201K 5.4K 17
DISCLAIMER: This was written before all of the stuff came out about Lui and Mini. The only reason this is still up is because they aren't the main fo...
504K 20.4K 48
Perry Dames is not your usual Beta. He's the second in command, the Great Beta of the Great Alpha. Usually, you'd find him bullying others and need I...
1.1M 47.6K 61
When the bad boy gets two rival alphas for mates... Noah should be dead. So why is he still breathing? Alphas Mason and Tristan are mates. So why ar...
20.5K 703 43
There are many types of mates in the werewolf world. Alpha x Alpha, Omega x Beta, Alpha x Beta, Beta x Beta, Omega x Alpha, But there has never been...