Dwelling on Dreams (A Maraude...

Por intotheneonlights

(Companion story to The Next Great Adventure) Cassie Jones is a typical witch; she joins Hogwarts at the age... Mais

Diagon Alley
The Hogwarts Express
First Days at Hogwarts
Flying and Quidditch
Christmas
Summer
Second Year Begins
Stories Abound
A Snowy Christmas
Sirius in Azkaban (Present Part One)
Another Summer
Third Year
Hogsmeade
Snape, Lily and James
Christmas as Fourth Years
The Marauder's Map
Fifth Year and Quidditch
O.W.L.s Approach
Mudblood
Quidditch Cup
The Sorting Hat's Song
Love Problems
Cassie and Sirius
The Seventh Year of Hogwarts
James and Lily
Vernon
N.E.W.T.s and Leaving Hogwarts
Petunia and the Order
The Order of the Phoenix
The Potter Wedding
Christmas at Godric's Hollow
Lily and James Go Into Hiding
Sirius in Azkaban (Present Part Two)
Harry Potter
Sirius on the Run (Present Part Three)
The Fidelius Charm
The Dark Mark
Memories
Azkaban
Number Twelve, Grimmauld Place (Present Part Four)
The Noble and Most Ancient House of Black (Present Part Five)
Sorry!
Mysteries (Present Part Six)
(Optional) Epilogue

Prologue

32.3K 446 37
Por intotheneonlights

THIS IS A FAN FIC! ALL THE CHARACTERS EXCEPT CASSIE BELONG TO J.K ROWLING, AS DO ALL THE PLACES. HOWEVER, THE STORY BELONGS TO ME!

This is 100% true to the story; if J.K Rowling wrote it, it happens exactly that way in my book.

Sirius was huddled in a corner when the next guard came round; the Dementors had been patrolling outside his cell all day - as they did with every other high security prisoner - but it was a pity he couldn’t have at least a moment to himself he thought wryly as the numbing cold lessened ever so slightly, the Dementor passing on to the tenant of the next cell. From somewhere down the wing he could hear Bellatrix’s unmistakeable screams and cackles as she swore, once again, that ‘the Dark Lord would return’.

Over time the grief that he had felt that fatal Halloween all those years ago had faded, but the anger at Pettigrew which burned deep inside him was still as strong as ever and not a day went by that Sirius didn’t wish that Prongs had refused to change from him to Pettigrew. Now, skeletal from starvation, dishevelled, dressed in tattered clothing that provided no protection whatsoever against the infernal and eternal cold of the Dementors and with sunken eyes and greying hair, Sirius bore no resemblance to the man he had once been; everything that was dear to him and everything that he cared about had been stripped away from him. Everything except for Harry.

Harry Potter was all that remained of James, all that remained of Lily, and all that remained of Sirius’ view of the world before it was so cruelly tainted, not to mention his godson. Sirius had no idea where Hagrid had taken Harry that night but trusting Dumbledore to choose wisely didn’t mean he didn’t feel bereft of the chance to prove his worth as a father figure; not that he could provide the best influence from Azkaban.

With a sigh, Sirius retreated into his memories, the only place where he could escape the terror of the Dementors and retain his sanity, however detached he became from reality as a consequence. His memories were the only place that they all still lived, together, and Sirius would give anything to have it back that way.

**********************************************************************************************

Continuar a ler

Também vai Gostar

4.4K 154 19
Sixth year is beginning at Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry for Remus Lupin, Peter Pettigrew, Sirius Black, and James Potter. Lily Evans ha...
57.1K 2.3K 64
Sirius had been James' best friend since Sirius switched to his school in 3rd grade. Before that? Well Sirius never thought that James could have a...
1.4M 62K 102
Join the Marauders for their final months at Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry as they fight for their friends and family, revise for their...
16.5K 500 36
Emily Johnson just moved from France to the UK with her father and little sister, Rose, and will be starting her seventh year at Hogwarts. Almost im...