MOONDUST ( PETER QUILL ) ¹ ✓

By -voidlegends

ˏˋ°•*⁀➷ 𝐌𝐎𝐎𝐍𝐃𝐔𝐒𝐓 # 🛰🎧🌏 -', ༄ ❪ 𝙿𝙴𝚃𝙴𝚁 𝚀𝚄𝙸𝙻𝙻 ❫ ﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌ ﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌ 𝗶𝗻 𝘄𝗵𝗶𝗰𝗵... More

𝐌𝐎𝐎𝐍𝐃𝐔𝐒𝐓
o. ❪ mixtape ❫
o. ❪ trailer ❫
EPIGRAPH ▬▬▬ moondust
ONE
TWO
THREE
FOUR
FIVE
SIX
SEVEN
EIGHT
NINE
ELEVEN
TWELVE
THIRTEEN
FOURTEEN
FIFTEEN
SIXTEEN
EPILOGUE
POST-CREDIT SCENE

TEN

7.7K 333 23
By -voidlegends

· 。゚☆: *.
MOONDUST
»»————- gogt vol one. the guardians
CHAPTER TEN━━ ground control to major tom

. ᵒ .༄ ࿐ ࿔* 🪐🚀🔥
♯ ❝EXACTLY. THIEF! ❞
⋆⋅ ━━━━ ‧ ༻✩༺ ‧ ━━━━ ⋅⋆

    MIDAS GRITTED HER TEETH AS PAIN JOLTED THROUGH her body in waves of agony, slowly and with much needed effort she pushed the fallen pieces of debris of her body. She winched as a throbbing sensation filled her head the moment she stood up straight. She blinked slowly, trying to get her blurry vision back to normal as the ringing in her ears continued.

The bruntte observed in shock as the whole place, once grant and marvelous, filled with all kinds of invaluable collections was now reduced to nothing, completely trashed. Sparks were flying everywhere and her eyes fell on the purple gem still glowing a vibrant purple, but the pink woman had been completely obliterated.

    "What the f-" Peter's halted as his mind ran blank, no words could do the damage ang justice.

     Gamora slowly walked towards the orb, and cautiously closed it againg before quickly turning on her herl, exiting the destroyed building with Peter and Midas close behind her.

     "How could I think Tivan could contain whatever was within the orb?!" she grumbled, angered as she stomped through the corridor.

    What do you still have it for?!" Rocket fumed, pulling at the fur on his head as the group of three came into view.

     "Well, what are we gonna do, leave it in there?!" Peter countered as he turned to glare at Rocket.

     "I can't believe you had that in your purse!"

     "It's not a purse, it's a knapsack!"

     "Our only option right now is to give the
orb to the Nova Corps. There's a chance they can contain it," Gamora suggested, breaking through the on-going shouting match and looking between the small group of outlaws.

     "Are you kidding me? We're wanted by the Nova Corps. Just give it to Ronan!" Rocket hissed, receiving glares from both Gamora and Midas

     "So he can destroy the galaxy?" Peter asked heatedly.

      "What are you, some saint all of a sudden? What has the galaxy ever done for you? Why would you wanna save it?" Rocket gritted his teeth.

    "Because I'm one of the idiots that lives in it!"

      "And I really don't want to die in it just yet." Midas added, sending a deathly glare towards the rodent.

     "Peter, listen to me," Gamora began, grabbing Peter by his jacket. "We cannot allow the stone to fall into Ronan's hands." Her voice was soft and fearful, something Midas hadn't heard before and it make the situation all the more dangerous.

      "Gamora's right. We have to go back to your ship and deliver it to Nova Corps." The brunette urged looking at Quill who focused his eyes on her. "I don't like going to them either but it is the right thing to do Quill."

     "Right, right, okay. I think you're right," Peter nodded. "Or we could give it to somebody who's not going to arrest us, who's really nice, for a whole lot of money. I think it's a really good balance between both of our points of view." He offered, and Gamora and Midas were left in disbelief staring at the man.

    "You're despicable. Dishonorable. Faithless!" Gamora stormed off, furious. Midas was not far behind the woman, but before she could walk any further, she stopped, her eyes wide. "Oh, no."

     Her breath hitched in her throat and se swore he heart stopped beating for a moment as she laid eyes on Ronan's minions. Midas would have thought that their luck couldn't get any worse at the moment but it appeared that their luck was in the negatives as the Ravagers and a raging Yondu arrived at the scene.

     He had spotted Peter in thr crowd within seconds and the man came stroming throught the crowd, shoving people out of his way, while cursing and demanding Peter not move a muscle.

     Of course, they couldn't really wait for the man to catch up, all in favor of not dying ag the hand of Yondu. And they all rushed to a nearby warehouse.

    Midas grinned as she spotted the smaller mining ships in the dock but before she could get into one she was stopped by Gamora who held out the orb for her. "Take it."

    "What? Why would you give that thing to me! It's death in a sphere, no way. Keep it!" The brunette pushed to orb away from her

     "Take it." Gamora insisted, once again holding the metal orb up. "They will expect me to have it, they don't think I'll give it to anyone, especially a galactic thief."

    "Exactly. Thief! I am a thief you shouldn't trust me with keeping shiny things safe!" Midas argued as she watched Gamora get more nervous and irritated by the second.

     Gamora let out a growl of irritation, all but slamming the orb against Midas' chest, making the brunette grap it. "Well I'm trusting you with it. Now go!"

     Midas didn't have time to protest at all as Gamora spun around and dashed towards one of the mining ships.

     "Trusting me is one of the dumbest deciscions you have ever made Gamora, just saying!" She shouted after her with wide eyes focused on the silver orb.

C. But the daughter of Thanos ignored her shouts and climbed into one of the ships. Midas gulped looking down at the orb in her hands. "It's just an orb filled with the power to destroy everyone. No big deal Midas, get a grip." She whispered to herself before getting inside a ship herself.

    Once she was settled inside, the brunette immediately took off following after Rocket and Peter as they flew upwards.

     Midas easily surpassed them and raced ahead, maneuvering through the Knowhere air, dodging buildings left and right. Behind her, a swarm of Ronan's ships were alreadt chasing after her, not to mention Nebula, who, to her luck hadn't found out she had the orb yet.

    Blasts of energy surged through the air at her from every direction, trying to shoot her out of the air, she could feel her heart thumping loudly in her chest, like it was trying to escape from her chest as she tried her best to avoid Ronan's ships.

     The brunette soared through one of the small tunnels, barely big enough for her ship, sparks flying around her as the metal of the ship brushed against the walls. But behind her she could see one of the pods crash, causing a domino effect as the others exploded too.

     Her palms were sweaty as Midas scanned her surroundings, green blast shooting past her pod.

"Rocket, Gamora, keep them off Midas until she gets to the Milano!" Peter demanded through his earpiece as he soared through the sky. At that moment, she knew she was discovered by Nebula who seemed to be getting closer and closer to her pod.

     "How? We've got no weaponry on these things!" Rocket questioned, only then noticing the complete lack of options to destroy Ronan's lackeys.

      "These pods are industrial grade, they're nearly indestructible," Peter hinter with a smirk as his eyes focused on one of Ronan's ships.

     "Not against necroblasts, they're not," Rocket argued, veering his ship in a sharp turn to avoid collision with one of the many buildings.

     "That's not what I'm saying." Rocket thought for a moment, attempting to understand Peter's vague words before finally letting out an "oh!" of realization and a wicked grin spread across his face.

    Gamora swerved to the left until she slammed into one of Ronan's ships, sending it to the ground in a cloud of smoke and a large explosion followed.

Midas eyes were wild as she rapidly moved through the air so that she could dodge all the attacks, but the ships were gaining in on her no matter what she tried. Her eyes flickered to the orb that she had to protect.

    Peter landed on top of one of Ronan's ships. Ripping the roof completely off of it and placed his own pod inside and used the claws to take control of the enemy ship.

     He shot a blast at one of the ships that was chasing Midas and she swerved to the side just in time to avoid the blast herself.

    "Thanks Rocket Man!" She yelled in relief, hoping Peter would hear it through his earpiece.

    Midas found herself in yet another tunnel, though this time it happened to be much more cramped than the last one and two ships that chased her blocked her way, making her bounce of the wall, causing sparks to fly everywhere. She grunted as her body slammed against the wall of her pod and dread filled her body.

     "Peter, I can't make it to the Milano," Midas declared, her eyes averted towards the galaxy outside Knowhere. "I have to head out."

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

6.6K 176 24
"but it's more complicated than that." • { disclaimer : I do not own the marvel franchise, the characters, movie/comic/novel plot lines, or rights to...
213K 5.6K 26
You were abducted from the playground of your school after you ran away from your temporary home. The foster parents you had abused you mentally and...
5.7K 100 14
"So...Were saving the Galaxy again?" "I guess so?" (GOTGVOL:)
129K 3.6K 15
❝𝑺𝒕𝒐𝒑 𝒄𝒂𝒍𝒍𝒊𝒏𝒈 𝒎𝒆 𝑩𝒂𝒓𝒃𝒊𝒆! 𝑰 𝒅𝒐𝒏'𝒕 𝒌𝒏𝒐𝒘 𝒘𝒉𝒐 𝒕𝒉𝒂𝒕 𝒊𝒔.❞ {Guardians of the Galaxy Vol. 1} {Book 1 in the Sweet Trilog...