The Architecture Of Attractio...

De DarkGreenGraveyard

Saul Hudson is the head of ACG Global, one of the most powerful companies in the real estate business, what m... Mai multe

The Head Of ACG Global.
First Contact.
The Hana Financial Group.
Actually I'm An Architect
It's Friday Night.

Of Lost Deals And Won Dinners.

709 33 21
De DarkGreenGraveyard

Uhm...5000 words D: Sorry darlings, got out of hand :/ I hope you like it anyway!!! THanks to all readers <3 So much.

---------------------------------------------

"Tell me!"

"No."

"Tell me, tell me, tell me!"

"No!"

"Oh c'moooon! Something'4s going on, I know it!"

"God, quit it, Duff!"

Axl palmed his face before stuffing some of his tuna salad into his mouth, absolutely annoyed by Duff sitting on his table, gum- smacking and chain- smoking while trying to find out how his meeting with that Hudson guy had been going all noon.

"Why don't you tell me, fucker?!"

"Why are you even so fuckin' interested?"

Duff leaned forward and popped his chemical pink bubble gum noisily and directly in front of Axl face ("Ugh! Duff!"), before answering in a very slow and overactedly clear voice.

"Because. He. Is. Hot."

Axl just rolled his eyes and continued eating as he grabbed for his bottle of soda.

"And? Even if, he's just a client like everybody else..."

"So why don't you tell me then?"

He popped his gum again, then took a deep drag of his completely black cigarette, his expression clearly showing that he thought he just brought forward the punchiest argument in their whole conversation what made Axl chuckle against his will.

Most people would think that Duff was stupid- plain and naive, but Axl knew it better. He was sluttish, sassy and yes, he could have a tendency for pointing out the very obvious, but in fact he was very clever and knew Axl long enough to immediately figure out that he was withholding something.

"You're a real pain in the ass, ya'know that?"

"Just that one single time and I wasn't even that near to your ass like I could have been.."

A stupid grin and Axl gave a hard punch to his chest with a laugh.

"That doesn't count at all!"

"Not?"

"No!"

"Ok, if you say so...now finally spill it!"

Axl sighed deeply and pushed his salad bowl away while Duff stared at him, all excited and wide eyed, itching for information.

"Damn...ok...I maybe should tell someone anyway, just in case I'm gonna be kidnapped..."

"What?!"

"Well...ok...it's gonna sound weird, so be prepared. You maybe wondered why he hasn't booked-"

"So you confirmed?"

"- I would have, damn, don't interrupt me, but...uh...I didn't even need to, cause'he doesn't want an escort."

"Why the fuck did he make an appointment then?"

"He...suggested another deal..."

"Oh my god!"

"Not what you think! Really, I mean, absolutely not what you think...he uhm...wants me to come to his house, have dinner and watch TV twice a week-"

"Ar-"

"- and before you're asking, he claims he doesn't want to fuck me, he doesn't even want to make out, he just wants me to...kinda...keep company with him."

"Wait...are you saying you agreed?! You're really agreed to have meetings with him in private?!"

"Uhm...", Axl blushed slightly, "...yes...I...uh agreed..."

"He so wants to to fuck you!"

"No...I...uh...I dunno, maybe...but he sounded sincere..."

"Are you that dumb?! Maybe he's just some weird stalker! How could you agree?"

"Well...", he leaned back in his seat, all casually crossing his legs, "he pays $3000 per night."

Duff stared at him, both eyebrows raised as he even stopped chewing, his mouth hanging open.

"3000?!"

"Yes. 3000. Makes 6000 per week..."

"You don't even have to regularly work anymore!"

"See? There's your reason. I don't care if he's a stalker, or if he gets some weird kick by watching other people eat or if he's jerking off to pictures of me- he pays $3000 and as long as he doesn't try to rape me, why wouldn't I eat with him? I mean, he gets me a cab, he pays for the food and I bet he owns a hell of an apartment. He's the goddamn boss of such a huge company."

"Uh oh! You've got a sugar daddy!"

"Ugh...he's not my sugar daddy, I won't fuck him!"

"Ya'sure of that? I mean...have you seen his goddamn lips? All big and pouty and perfect for a nice, wet blow job..."

"Duff!"

"What?! Not true?"

"Uh...", he had to smirk, "I didn't say it's not true..."

"Ha! See?"

"But. I don't wanna fuck him. I'm not such a slut like you."

"I am no slut!"

"You are."

"Well..damn yes...I am..."

Duff grabbed for the rests of Axl salad, while finally climbing down from the desk and regularly sit down on a chair with his dirty cowboy boots on on the table.

"When will you meet?"

"Tonight...19:30..."

"Want me to go with you and wait in the car? Just in case..ya'know...."

"No, it's fine. Will be ok if ya'just check on me from time to time."

"I'm on that gala thing, but I can text you on WhatsApp."

"Good. With that Havering woman or what was her name?"

"Yep, Havering...Susan..."

"Uh oh, she'll try to hit on you again! Did she ever even considered you might be gay?"

Duff had a spoonful of salad, looking way to busy with his (Axls!) food, a slight blush spreading on his cheeks.

"Uhm...well..."

Oh...Axl sat up, carelessly shoving his bottle away and tilting his head to the side in a kinda threatening movement.

"No! You didn't!"

"You know...I love guys, man....but....uh-huh...hm..."

"You really fucked her!?"

"Uhm...kinda...yeah...up against a toilet wall..."

"Oh dear god, Duff...", Axl laughed, "is there one client you haven't screwed?! I mean...dude...I don't even know what to say, man. Since when are you doing girls?"

Duff just shrugged his shoulders, mouth full of salad, before he looked to the side to seriously thinking about an answer, aimlessly squashing a piece of unlucky tomato.

"Dunno...since they want? She just grabbed me n'started to suck me off. I'm all in for some nice, big, juicy cock, but whatever...she was pretty fond of my finger skills and damn she got so wet it was all running down her thigh-

"Ok! Too much information."

"You asked!"

"Yeah, but leave the pussy juice out, ok?"

------

Slash was annoyed. He was annoyed and stressed and really not in the mood for stupid, brainless dicks trying to defend themselves senselessly, after they just fucked up, but apparently exactly that seemed to be his only goddamn job for today.

"- I'm not willing to give in to that!"

"To what, Harry?"

"Provoking. To them thinking they are so much better than me. I mean, I'm not thei-"

"OK. Stop it, will you? Let me tell you something and please, listen very, damn carefully-"

"I-"

"DO YOU", he interrupted him with an almost yell, halfway standing up with both hands at his desk, but then regulated his voice again, "realize your only damn job is to sell?! It doesn't matter what they think. It doesn't matter what they say or whatthefuckever you think they want to say. Your job is to smile. To play nice. To sweet talk. And most important: To fuckin'sell! God..."

"But-"

"THERE IS NO BUT! 6,2 million, Harry. It was a property for 6,2 million. Do you know how much money we lost? Just because you couldn't shut your stupid mouth!"

Now he looked regretful, tapping with his foot and avoiding his gaze, hands buried to his pockets and Slash hated when they started to feel guilty. He hated to yell at them, hated to make them feel all miserable, but he couldn't just overlook such gross negligence.

"I know..."

Slash sighed, rubbing a hand over his face, as he sat down again.

"Look...I wish I wouldn't have to yell at you like that...I realize you felt insulted. I realize that in another situation I surely would have acted all the same, but-"

A knock at his door.

"Yeah what?!"

"Just me, wanting to join the party."

Slash sighed in relief, because that voice definitely belonged to Jeffrey and him joining the party meant that Slash could lean back and let him do all unpleasant work. Not that he was too pussy to handle his employees all by himself, but it just suited Jeffrey better- the display of power, the real deal of showing someone that he was about to pack his stuff. He just had it in him, that urgent aura of awareness and strength, giving you the feeling that you better not mess with him. There was something dangerous surrounding him, although it was difficult to say where exactly that certainty came from. Sure, he was deadly pale, with his sleazed back black hair, almost black eyes and dark circles all around them, his eagle like nose and those small, slightly curled lips, but that wasn't it and although he just owned 30% of the company there was no one who wouldn't pay him all the respect they could come up with.

The door opened while Slash was still thinking, Jeffrey walking in, a long brown coat already thrown over his shoulders, his briefcase in his hand which he placed at Slash's desk without a word, just giving him a knowing, concerned gaze, accomplished by a little pitiful smirk that only reached one corner of his mouth, before turning around to poor Harry.

"Well...Harry, Harry, Harry...heard you fucked up that Jefferson deal, hm?"

He was talking in a low, slow, almost lazy voice, but the way he was approaching, circling him him told that he wasn't as relaxed as his words sounded- not at all. Harry threw a helpless, quick gaze in Slashs direction, but Slash could just grimace and shrug his shoulders, because damn, there was no way to help him out of that.

"Heard you...please correct me if I'm wrong...called his wife a, huh, something like an old, snobby, arrogant bitch...is that right, yeah?"

Harry grimaced, huffing, seemingly desperately searching for the right answer, but there was only one true answer and that was- "Unfortunately...yes."

"Uh-huh...", he smirked at him, playing the amused, "did you consider the idea that this snobby, arrogant bitch is married to a man...and I mean not just some man, but to Robert Jefferson, who was going to buy a property for 6, 2 million dollars and - let's not forget about that- that he owns a company in Illinois that's rumored to move to New York next year..."

"Yes...I, I know..."

"You know, yeah? Well...why, and I'm asking you for one single time, why did you insult his wife then?"

He was standing directly in front of him know, teeth metaphorically clenched and Harry was so pale by now Slash was sure he was going to just puke all over Jeffrey's shoes.

"They...she...treated me like trash, they-"

"CAUSE THAT'S WHAT YOU ARE YOU PATHETIC LITTLE PIECE OF SHIT!"

Jeffrey did a harsh step forward, making Harry press himself against the wall- It looked like in some cheap mafia movie.

"I-"

"You?!", Jeffrey was back to the grinning, to the casual, conversational tone, "You. Are. Fired."

"But- are...are you serious?"

"Oh, do I look like a man joking, yeah? WHAT DO YOU THINK?!"

Another gaze towards Slash, pleading this time and Slash could just press a hand to his aching temples, before deeply sighing again and starting a hesitating answer.

"Look Harry, I hate to say it...but you seriously fucked up a major deal...you insulted a possible client..."

Harry's face tightened, his lips pressing together in a thin line, because now he knew by himself that there was no way he could be staying. Not with Slash confirming.

"You should better be packing your stuff now, pal...", Jeffrey added, while Slash stood up to walk over to them and offer Harry his hand which he took after just a small moment of hesitating, nodding and looking to the ground.

"I'm sorry, Harry, but I guess you'll have to agree with us..."

He nodded again, then just walked out of the door without another word, loudly banging the door behind himself.

Slash shook his head as he walked back to his seat, sighing again as he sat down, while Jeffrey watched him with a wide grin, that showed no damn signs of regret or empathy or any other emotion but sheer amusement and maybe a little hint of resignation.

"God, I hate that part of the job...", Slash murmured, rubbing his aching temples again, as Harry had been successfully working for him since four years now and it was pretty hard to know that the poor guy would probably never set a foot in the real estate business again after having been fired by the bourgeoisie, because exactly that was what ACG Gobal was. The top. The biggest. The most influential- that apparently could afford to loose some money, but really not over $ 6 million.

"What? Dismiss douchebags?"

"Yes, dismiss douchebags...the poor bastard...snobby, arrogant, bitch yeah?"

"Nah, poor? Didn't we agree on douchebag already? Or what about useless idiot? Suits him all , if you aks me. And yep. That's what I've been told and well, didn't he confirm it by himself? Uh-oh..."

"Yeah, yeah...damn...did you call Jefferson?"

"Yep."

"And?"

"Whatya'think?"

"Out of every deal..."

"Sure. He really seems to like his third wife, does he? No rumors about Chinese whores so far...although, to be honest, she really is a snobby, arrogant bitch, but who am I to judge?"

"Yeah", Slash had to chuckle, "may the true..."

"Bad month, Saul, very damn, bad month for us."

"Month yeah? Better have it a very, damn bad year. I mean, since now...shit..."

He more or less absently checked his watch, realizing he was already late and he definitely should arrive home before his date did, so he forgot about the cigarette that had almost literally been screaming at him, grabbing for his jacket.

"Ah fuck..."

"Hm?"

"Look I need to go, I have...an important appointment."

"Oh? Well then, I am the last to hold you back then..."

Slash was on his feet in less than two seconds, but Jeffrey stopped him at the door with a wave of his hand, continuing his sentence-

"...but let me give you just some small advice before you disappear, O captain my captain."

"Hm?"

"You're too nice. I mean, nothing against sympathy for poor, little Harry boy there, but you saw the way he was looking to you for help? Not good, don't you think?"

But Slash wasn't even really listening anymore, already way to thrilled about his evening to get into another serious conversation now.

"Yeah, maybe...I'm really late, see you tomorrow, Jeff."

---

The door ball rang exactly the moment he put the pan with potatoes to the side, making him jerk, although it wasn't unexpected at all, but he cursed anyway, quickly turning the gas down and stuffing a single curl back into his ponytail that had somehow found their way out and was loosely jumping up and down his cheek, to grab for the interphone.

"Yeah?"

"It's 19:45, weirdo. Whom do you expect aside from me?", came a deep voice back.

"Uhm...", Slash raised his eyebrows at the merely rude answer, a amused little grin flashing on his lips, as he pressed the two buttons and added the code for the elevator, "...right. Take the elevator and just get all the way up. I verified the code already, it'll get you right to my apartment."

"Didn't intent on walking 5000 stairs..."

"Yeah...I guessed."

He dropped the handset, fumbling with the small silver ring on his right hand, as he walked into the living room, until there was a quiet sound and the elevator's door opened, releasing a quite stunned and surprised looking Axl who stared at him for a few seconds without saying a word. He had his hands buried to his pockets and was casually dressed, black jeans, glowing white High-Tops and an oversized gray Hoodie with the hood pulled over his head. But the most noticeable wasn't even the pullover, it were the reddish stubble on his chin- not much, but a definitely visible two- days- beard.

"Hey..."; Slash said, waiting for him to step inside, but Axl wasn't moving still, just warily looked around and then at him.

"Ok, so you didn't mean it would get me right to your apartment, but right into, yeah?"

"Yes. That's why I said I already verified..."

"But there is a regular door?"

Slash laughed, waving for him to come in and watching Axl doing a few steps forward at that, "Yes there is a regular door for which you are having a key if everything worked out fine."

Axl stepped in fully now, sluffing off the hood from his head and looked around curiously, taking in the whole, wide room while he pulled his sleeves up to his elbows in an absent movement. "Yes...it worked...I have it."

He walked past Slash and right over to the front side glass wall, shaking his head slightly and brushing a hand through his hair as he looked at the terrace and probably the large, illuminated pool in the middle of it, before quietly murmuring to himself.

"Shit..."

"Hm?", Slash had followed slowly, coming to stand beside him and having a look outside by himself, the faint light from outside drawing deep shadows to his face at his living room was just bathed with some dim, warm lamps from the floor as well.

"Dude...that's a fuckin'awesome view, man..."

"Oh, I know..."

Slash couldn't suppress a small, proud grin, although he usually didn't even recognize the beauty of the cities landscape at night and recently had even started to get all bored and frustrated up here all on his own. But now he wasn't alone, right? Now he had company since a long, long time and he would even eat something else then vanilla pudding from the fridge. Talking of food...

"Want to see the other rooms? Or merely the kitchen? There's dinner waiting for us."

Axl finally turned around, the stunned expression being washed away and replaced by wariness again, as he rubbed at his unshaven chin.

"Did you cook?"

"Yep."

"You can? You don't pay someone to do it for you?"

"No, actually I'm a pretty good cook. But you'll have a chance to prove that by yourself tonight, right?"

He had leaded him over to the kitchen, politely offering him a chair at the already laid table, before preparing two plates of food and catching the bottle of red wine that he had already opened to let it breath. "You want some wine?", he asked while dropping the plates and already filling his glass.

"Hm..why not?", Axl answered, looking at the wine that was now poured to his glass and back to his plate again which was filled with chicken filet, potatoes with honey and thyme and blanched broccoli.

"Duh...you realize we're eating chicken and this is red wine yeah?"

Slash put the bottle away, smiling, because yes, Axl was right and seemingly very knowledgeable, before he sat down to take his glass and have a sip, leaned back into his chair.

"Yes, you're absolutely right and I realize it isn't the right combination, but it's my favorite brand of Bordeaux, so I really don't care. You want another? Dry or semi-sweet?mI can get you some nice Chardonnay, Chablis, Gray Burgundy from 2004-"

But Axl interrupted him with a laugh, relaxing a little eventually as he grabbed for his glass as well to take in it's scent and toss it in slow, expert circles. "No, no it's alright, I was just mocking you. To be honest I am with you there- it's alcohol, so it's fine."

"Definitely agreed."

Axl had a sip ("Damn, good one!"), before he checked his phone to type a short message, stuffed it back into his pocket and they both started eating in silence, Slash silently observing every change in Axls expression to find out if he was pleased or not, until Axl caught him looking.

"What? Is it poisoned and you're waiting for me to faint or something?"

"No, no...", he blushed, "I was just wondering if you like it or not..."

"Haven't tried it all, but it's definitely not bad...", Axl said after a few seconds of chewing, making Slash grin and sigh in relieve. With the main importance set, it should be time for a real conversation.

"Alright....uh can I ask you something?"

"I am not sure..."

"Nothing too personal...but your voice...how can someone actually think you're female?"

"Oh that...well, I'm good with my voice. I can easily adjust it. And anyway...it's not so much about tone pitch, ya' know. It's more about pronunciation, choice of words, mimic, gestures. It's about the way you move, the sway of your hips, the position of your hand. It's easy too fool people as long as you look sexy enough."

"You're looking sexy in a dress."

"I know", now he grinned the pretty same grin Slash had when talking about the view, " But don't try to hit on me here, mister! We have an agreement."

"I'm not. I was just objectively observing that you look sexy in a dress."

Axl crooked an eyebrow, before sticking his fork into a piece of broccoli and stuffing it into his mouth. "Duh...ya' really sure you don't want me in girls clothing?"

"Yes."

"Maybe I will next time just to confuse you."

"Whatever you want. But maybe you should shave properly then..."

A quick grin from the corner of Axls mouth.

"Bothering you?"

"Not at all, it's just not very fitting with female clothes, is it?"

"Nah, you're right about that. But well...you told me to come in whatever felt comfortable for me right? So hear I am..."

"As said, not bothering me at all." - he just left out that it was surprising, though.

Another piece of broccoli, before Axl started cutting his chicken filet, his movements and eating tools in perfect order, table manners seemed to be a big part of working as an escort for the rich. "I really don't get you. But you're a good cook."

"Thanks...", Slash beamed, another wave of pride making him smile again.

"Now I wanna ask you something...but, wait...I...how do I even call you? It's Hudson right?"

"Yes, it's Saul. Most friends call me Slash, thanks to my so called best friend, but I'm not really fond of the name."

"Why not? I like it. Why Slash? Sounds kinda dangerous..."

"Long story."

"Ok, whatever. So...Slash...are you gay?"

Slash laughed bemusedly, admiring The absolute unashamed directness, that seemed so very surprising in contrast to the constant pit- on behaviour. He liked it. "No, I'm not."

"But you realize we're kinda...going out, and I'm no woman?"

"I don't put a tag on myself. I fall in love with a person."

"Hopefully not with me..."

"No, not with you, no worries."

"Can I assume you're single?"

"Why are you asking?"

"Interest. I mean...you work in a high position, you're good looking, you're rich...why not in a relationship?"

Slash had a sip of his wine, the sour, but smooth taste spreading in his mouth. "Actually I'm married.", he answered then, twisting the ring he was still wearing around his finger and showing it to Axl.

"You are?!"

"Yes...kinda...we broke up a couple of months ago. We're just not divorced yet."

"But you're still wearing that ring? Are you planning to get divorced any time soon?"

"Yes, I don't even know why...", he removed it to place it at the desk, "Out of habit I guess. And yes. Definitely. She's a huge bitch."

"Well, who am I to judge?"

"Yeah, you're right", he took the stupid ring to simply threw it into the sink, making Axl gave him some weird look, "So I won't bother you with my disastrous love life...what about you?"

"I'm gay."

"You are?"

"Let's say I'm always in for a good fuck, but I was never in a serious relationship with a girl."

"You're having more male or female customers?"

"Depends...I once had a fifty years old woman who booked me in a dress.", he emphasized the strangeness of his story with a long shrug of his shoulders, raised eyebrows and his lips slightly curled into a smirk.

"What for?"

"She had some exhibition, she was an artist."

"And?"

"Nothing. She was a darling and I ended as a model for a nude drawing."

"Was it shown?"

"Uh...I don't know to be honest...maybe...somewhere. But it was quite good. I can show you, if you want. I took a picture,

it should be somewhere on my mobile."

"Aren't you naked?"

"Well, yeah...but it's a painting and I'm in a blanket, you can't see my fuckin' ball-sack, no worries."

Slash choked on his wine, couching while simultaneously laughing and it left him totally breathless. "Damn...hf...ya' always talk like that?"

Axl gave him a sweet, innocent grin, ducking his head slightly. "Problem?"

"No. Just surprising..."

"Well, I'm not really working right now, he? No need to watch my vocabulary."

"You should meet Stevie, he'd love you..."

"Who's that?"

"School friend of mine. He's one of my realtors."

"By the way, you met Duff, right?"

"Uhm did I?"

"Tall, blonde, leather pants, chew-gum probably, pretty faggish."

"Oh yeah! At the reception."

"He's got a huge crush on you."

"Oh?"

"Keeps on asking me stuff."

"Does he know about our meetings?"

"Yep. Only one I told in case you'd kidnap me. But ya' know, he's got a crush on mostly everyone. Remember I told you I'm not a whore?"

"Yeah..."

"Well Duff is."

Slash chuckled and shoved his empty plate away to refill both their glasses. "You close?"

"Yeah. Know each other for a long time."

"He told me about some purple dress of yours, then wanted me to kick your ginger ass for him."

Axl laughed, covering his full mouth with his left hand as he was still chewing on a piece of chicken. "Yeah, sounds like him...you really cooked this did you?"

"Uhm I still cooked it by myself, yes..?"

"Are you going to tell me...uhm...what for?"

"What for what?"

"I mean, everything? It's the weirdest thing I've ever done for money."

"Is that so?"

Slash involuntarily crossed his arms as he really wouldn't tell him why exactly he had found him in the first place; vulnerability just didn't fit him.

"Yes! I am at your house, you cooked and you pay for me to be here and eat it..."

"You wouldn't be here if I wouldn't pay."

"Right. But why you even want me here?"

"Why is that from so much importance for you?"

"It isn't...just asking..."

But Slash didn't answer again, but instead refilled their glasses again and Axl seemed to get the hint as he simply started to talk again.

"Well...ok...topic change...uhm...any ideas?"

"Aren't you normally paid to entertain and keep conversations going?"

"Yeah, but it's always boring stuff...I wanna talk about something interesting..."

"Like?"

"Hmm...", he scratched his chin again what looked rather adorably, before gulping down his wine, "What about...Ernst Mach's critique of physical concepts?"

Slash chuckled, all happy that he actually knew that name. "Well...ok..."

"You really know something about him?"

"Sure. I studied."

"Well, me too..at least a few semesters..."

"And what?"

"Literature."

"Why did ya stop?"

"Well...I needed money...but I guess that's a story for another time. So then, tell me what you think about it...", he said it with a hint of provocation, probably very damn sure that Slash didn't knew a thing about German scientists.

"Well Mach's theories had an powerful impact on the development of modern science, right? If I remember it right, it's about the relationship between scientific practice and positivist philosophy-"

"You could say it like that, yeah...go on..."

"- uhm, well, positivism in the late nineteenth century was mostly about the understanding of the line dividing the realms of scientific truth and symbolic meaning. It's metaphysics. And I think his main exploration was a theory about critique of the concepts of soul and ego."

"Ok, wow", Axl gave him a rather surprised look, "you're right. That's surprising to be honest...Mach's fundamental assumption was that all human knowledge comes from sense- data and that there is no other reality then the realm of sensations -"

"What means that concepts of the material world are just products of repeated sensation that just change occasionally, right? I remember it!"

"Yeah, but not just the material world. All phenomenal things are entirely accessible through the senses, also abstract concepts like the ego."

Axl smiled widely, suddenly all opened up and flushed like this wasn't some over scientific talk but the most interesting rumors about his favorite band.

"Ah right! So...there's no dualism of the self and the world, because there's no reality beneath the plain, simple surface of experiences?" - He tried to give his best scientific sounding voice, just to prove himself.

"Exactly. It's all the same. It's like...he sees the world as something like a force field out of ever streaming elements, simple things like colors, smells, but also more complex things like time- and so the ego isn't seen as an isolated phenomena, but it is, or we are, just a part of the whole."

"Well...ok, but, look, if...let's say, if there is no ego, if there is no self, that's what he claims, right?"

"Yes...it's an illusion..."

"Then why is there still individualism?"

"I don't think that he gave an answer to that."

"Well, that's weird...and also, his studies are metaphysics, right? And metaphysics is about...the relations between the individual and the world...but, according to him there's no individual-"

"So there's no sense in metaphysics anymore, yes. His theories can't answer metaphysical problems, but out of it's own system it is forced to abolish them. You nailed it."

Slash rubbed his face, form the short, but somehow really heavy debate, before giving Axl a sincere smile and waving over to the living room.

"Ok, looks like we'll have deeper conversation than maybe expected, so what about we move to the couch and continue talking there? Those chairs are really not too pleasant."

"Yeah, or screw the metaphysics and we could just watch some TV?"

Yes. Perfect. Because suddenly all the tension seemed to be gone.

"Sounds all good to me."

Continuă lectura

O să-ți placă și

95.7K 3.2K 51
Sheena is going back home, but she has a surprise on the next door. There are five new crazy guys living on the next door. They are called Guns N' Ro...
888 23 12
Who is Axl Rose? "He's an odd guy." -Izzy "To be honest, he probably doesn't live in the same world as you and me." -Duff "He means no harm; it's ju...
213K 6.2K 71
It's amazing how quickly perceptions can change. Melanie Buchanan was set in her ways believing that having a boyfriend was an unnecessary waste of t...
32.1K 923 30
The year was 1987 and Los Angeles was the hotspot for high hair, and high hopes to make it into the music industry. Kylie Peters, the lead singer, a...