Why are you my Hero (Complete...

Από StarWarsNerd1

The Rebels need to help there new friend who is another Fulcrum. Agent Kallus told the rebels he was Fulcrum... Περισσότερα

Fulcrum
Escape
Rebel
Chat
Leader
For Me
When you love someone
Christmas
When you love someone pt.2
R.I.P
Kylo Dume
Disease
Diease pt.2
Gone
Leave
Mia's Pov.

Beth

285 9 0
Από StarWarsNerd1

"No..... There can't be a way that she got pregnant." Kallus said.
"Do you think I would just make a deal for someone to get you so I could talk to you about lie.... I know what you did." I said. "And I'm trying not to kill you because you need to still help us rebels." I continued.
"You know it's true because you already met me.... When the Empire made the Empire." I added.

"Mia......" He said, finally looking at me.
"Yes?" I said.

"Your alive! The Empire told me they sent a inquistor to kill you." He said. I said,"Well.... They must have lied."

"Are you a jedi?" He asked.
"Why do you ask?" I asked him. He said,"Because you where training to become a inquistor."
"Don't remind me about that crap..... Please." I said.
"We can talk about that topic later but right now... I need you to shut up." I snapped. He nodded.

"You know your going to have to go into hiding right?" I said.
He nodded.
"I can get you a place to hid because that place isn't with us.... with me." I said.

I'll never be with a monster............

Συνέχεια Ανάγνωσης

Θα σας αρέσει επίσης

The Boyfriend App Από Mon D Rea

Εφηβική Φαντασία

1.7M 17.3K 3
*Wattys 2018 Winner / Hidden Gems* CREATE YOUR OWN MR. RIGHT Weeks before Valentine's, seventeen-year-old Kate Lapuz goes through her first ever br...
55.1M 1.8M 66
Henley agrees to pretend to date millionaire Bennett Calloway for a fee, falling in love as she wonders - how is he involved in her brother's false c...
573K 20.8K 96
The story is about the little girl who has 7 older brothers, honestly, 7 overprotective brothers!! It's a series by the way!!! 😂💜 my first fanfic...
1.1M 19.1K 44
What if Aaron Warner's sunshine daughter fell for Kenji Kishimoto's grumpy son? - This fanfic takes place almost 20 years after Believe me. Aaron and...