Breakable

By guccibirds

Claire has live a male abused life. No matter where she turns, no matter who she sees, there is always a guy... More

Chapter 1: I'm Claire.
Chapter 2: Brotherly Love?
Chapter 3: Nick the Prick
Chapter 4: Oh No
Chapter 5: New Friend
Chapter 6: The Encounter
Chapter 7: Little Did I Know
Chapter 8: Please Stop
Chapter 9: Your Lying
Chapter 10: News Flash
Chapter 11: Diagnosed
Chapter 12: I'm Sad
Chapter 13: I'm Sad Part 2
Chapter 14: Would You Rather
Chapter 15: Question
Chapter 16: Hello Darkness My Old Friend
Chapter 17: Partners
Chapter 18: Text Message
Chapter 19: Relapse
Chapter 20: Goodbye
Chapter 21: All Along
Chapter 22: Meet Me
Chapter 23: I was Wondering
Chapter 24: Parents.
Chapter 25: Unknown
Chapter 26: Now You Know
Chapter 27: Shopping
Chapter 28: Added
Chapter 29: Party Heat
Chapter 30: I've Got Plans.
Chapter 31: My Freedom Awaits.
Chapter 32: I Want To Fly
Chapter 34: OutCome
Chapter 35: Breakable.
Authors Note
Bonus: Interview

Chapter 33: Monitor.

128 7 0
By guccibirds

Everybody has made mistakes. That's what makes you perfect. I should've realized that before I tried committing suicide.

Everybody has there demons, but some can't control them. Like me.

No one thinks before they do. Just like me.

Nobody makes your decisions. You make your own. Even when someone tells you to do something. You decide to obey or disobey.

2 weeks later..

I've been seeing a therapist. I just talk about my past and what I want for my (hopefully) future. I've told my therapist, Mr.Stevenson, about my father, and about Nick. Nick was reported to the police for his actions towards me, they asked if I wanted to press charges. But honestly, I could care less about that. All I want him to know was that he hurt me and he should think about what he has done.

Hailey hasn't been doing great. She's been wanting to stay by my side, she quit the cafe, just to watch me. When I tell her I'm fine, she doesn't believe me. I try to tell her I'm being serious and Im telling the truth, but I've lost her trust.

Cole has been paranoid. Each action I make, he watches. Its like he thinks I'm gonna possibly die from picking up a leaf.

Amy has apologized more then enough. She told me she didn't mean anything she said, that she didn't know how to act around me because I was in pain. To be honest. I believe her. She told me she didn't think it would keep me on edge and make me lose my sanity. Which was offensive but understandable.

Lucas, what do I need to say. I think  He's apologized to me more then Amy has. He said when he was at the party, he was drunk. And when he's drunk, his mind tells him to do what he thinks is bad. So he kissed Amy. Which he thought was Bad and that's why he did it. I love him. With all my heart, I do. So, I took his apology and I forgived him. I just want my boy back.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

17.8K 639 137
On a not so peculiar day, Claire receives a letter of distress penned by an 'Anonymous' asking for advice. When she replies, she receives another let...
156 13 16
A depressed girl who goes to a boarding school falls in love with the new student. Possible !TW! contains subjects as bullying, self-harm ,actions...
2.2K 141 38
Jess is a very troubled 13 year old. With an abusive mother, a father that up and left, bullying, self harm, and being suicidal, life is not that eas...
88 0 35
Jace is the bad boy, all tatted up. He's pretty much the head of the school with a rep. Every girl wants him even the English teacher. Every guy want...