A Little Piece of You ~ Book...

Por HeatherJachmann

**BOOK THREE of "The Taylor Family Series"** ... Matty and Sums Taylor are about to become GRANDPARENTS!! Joi... Mais

COPYRIGHT.
A Little Piece of You
An Angels Whisper
Hearing The Beats
Pained Therapy
A Magical Day
All Together Again
Back To School
I'll Never Let You Go
Naughty Boys
Mini Me or Mini You
Simply Gorgeous
After Shocks
Our New Home
Another Taylor Christmas
Girls Night In
Don't Scare Me
Broken Princess ~ Special Bonus
Checking In
Babies 'R' Us
Road Trip
Almost A Daddy
Lips of an Angel
First Night Home
All By Myself
Stay At Home Daddy
The Birthday Gift
The Good and The Bad
One Sweet Day ~ part one
One Sweet Day ~ part two
I love Your Precious Heart
"Crazy In Love"
The Family Tree

Some Things Change

75.3K 1.5K 121
Por HeatherJachmann

Some Things Change

31st January 2033 (30 weeks and 3 days)

Lexi's POV

"Baby, you need to wake up, you'll be late." I heard Brax say as he shook my shoulder lightly, I groaned and tried to hide under the sheet, I don't want to get up. I have been dreading this morning for the past seven weeks, it's finally here and I am in no mood at all to get up and go to school.

"Come on Lexi Jade, it's almost seven." he tried again but this time the sheet disappeared from the bed and I was left laying there naked, I was curled up in a little ball and my eyes found the boy that just disturbed my sleep.

"Give it back, I don't want to go." I whined and added a pout which made him laugh, I looked him up and down and he is dressed ready for work, he smells so good, maybe we could both ditch and stay in bed for the rest of the day, these hormones have been flying off the charts lately. 

"Baby you need to go to school today, it's the first day of your last ever year of high school." he sighed, he was now sitting on the edge of the bed, his hand was rubbing over my belly, he had just woken up his son and now he is kicking the life out of me. Who ever was the idiot that decided to stay and finish school, to be seven and a half months pregnant on the first day back, to stay until bubs is born, and then return to finish it afterwards, ME, that's who, I wish I didn't now.

"Fine I'll get up if you do something first." I smirked and wriggled my eyebrows at him, he chuckled and moved a little, he leaned in and kissed me softly on the lips before he lifted me off the bed.

"Later Baby, I'll fuck you that hard tonight, you won't be able to walk for a week." he grinned cheekily as he carried me into the bathroom and setting me down gently on the counter, he moved around and turned the shower on for me and made sure I had everything I needed in there.

"You better." I chuckled as I slid down carefully, Brax watched me carefully as I walked slowly into the shower. 

"Don't be too long, I'll make you some breakfast." he smiled, he closed the bathroom door behind as he left, the nice soothing hot water streamed down my aching back. I looked down at my belly and sighed, damn stupid stretch marks, Brax doesn't care that they are there, he said that it's our sons home so it should be decorated, who the hell says that? After washing as best as I could, I dried off quickly and headed back to our room to get dressed, aww, he's so sweet, he even got my clothes out. 

"Does this make me look fat?" I asked him as I walked into the kitchen, I was wearing a maxi dress that was a light blue colour, almost like the school uniform. I was allowed to wear anything comfortable but whatever it was had to be certain colours, at least the school let me do that or I'd be staying home.

"You look pregnant." he said after a short minute of thinking, he smiled and walked over to me, his hands wrapping around my waist and he pulled me close to him, his face finding my neck, his lips lightly touching my skin, I shiver of delight ran though me.

"Look after Izzy for me today, Baby."  he whispered in my ear as he hugged me even tighter, I pulled back slightly and nodded, the past few weeks have been a nightmare, specially for Izzy. She has been heaps better though the past couple of days but I can still some kind of frieght in her eyes, even if she doesn't admit it. 

"Of course I will." I smiled, I cupped his cheeks with my hands and pulled his face to mine so I could taste those yummy lips again. I gripped his face a little harder as he tried to pull back, his moan telling me that he was enjoying this kiss as much as I was, he tastes so delicious all the time. Suddenly I felt his hands on my ass and I was being lifted, I felt us moving until I was sitting on what I assume is the kitchen table, my legs wrapping around his waist, the kiss deepening even more. He pressed his groin into mine, his hard bulge grinding into me, his hands moving to my thighs before he slid them up slowly under my dress.

"Brax." I moaned, his lips now latching to my neck, I felt him fiddling with his jeans before I heard the zipper, his fingers sliding my knickers to the side. My body felt so hot as he moved back and looked me deep in the eyes, his forehead pressing to mine before I felt him slowly fill me, soft moans coming from both of us.

"Just a quick one Baby." he grinned, my fingers digging into his shoulders as I felt him grab my ass firmly, just feeling him resting inside me heats me up even more, god this feels so good.

"Fuck!" Brax cursed as he suddenly stopped due to the loud banging on the front door, I whined as I felt him release himself and tucking my toy away, we didn't even get started, how bloody rude!

"Why?" I pouted and let out a little cry which made him chuckle and give me a quick kiss before he headed to the door. I grumbled very annoyed that we were disturbed, I sighed and hopped off the table and readjusted my knickers and skirt, just as Dad walked in with a knowing grin on his face.

"Sweetie, you need to fix your dress." Dad chuckled as he pointed to my chest area, I looked down and my eyes widened, I spun around quickly to fix it, both of my boobs were almost hanging over the top of my dress. Brax is a sneaky little devil, I didn't even feel him pull the top down and pop his twins out, wow I was really lost in the moment.

"That's something I wish you never saw." I mumbled after turning back around, my face felt like it was on fire from the blushing, Brax the asshole was chuckling behind Dad as he played with my lunch box.

"Me too." he laughed, oh god, how embarrassing, my nips were perked and with carrying bubs I've gone up two cup sizes and I'm now a DD cup, so they are huge, Brax absolutely loves them, and now my dad has seen them, just fucking great.

"Anyways, I just wanted to wish you luck for today, my baby girl is in her last year of school." Dad said smiling, he looks happy this morning, I walked up to him and gave him a big bear hug.

"Thanks Dad, I love you." I whispered as I soaked in his strong hold.

"I love you too." he kissed my foerhead before he let me go, Brax was now shoving my lunch box into my bag, seems like he wants to get rid of me already. I reached over to grab the toast he had made me and ate it quickly, I could eat a whole loaf today, I'm starving and it's not just for food either.

"So when are you leaving for this trip?" Dad asked, he frowned a little just like Sums had done but it was Matty's suggestion and I think it was a good idea. Brax and I will be driving over to my Grandparents place, Mum's parents who live in Tumby Bay which is a good six and a bit hours drive, one way. 

"We leave on the twentieth and head back on the twenty seventh." Brax answered for me, we were both excited for the road trip, it's going to be our last chance for a holiday before jaxon arrives and Grandma's house is right on the beach, so it's just like a mini holiday for us while visiting.

"I wish you would wait until the baby comes, you'll only be a couple weeks before your due date, is it wise to travel that far, so close?" he let his worries out with a big sigh, I knew bubs would be the only reason they wanted us to wait but I need to go see them, it's just something that Brax and I will be doing every year.

"I know Dad, Kale is coming with us, so that gives you some time alone as well." i gave him a small smile, even though we are going, we'll still be here with Dad for both of mum's days, that's why we are going between the both of them.

"Alright fine, but please avoid having my Grandson on the side of the road." Dad chuckled before he hugged me again, I'll be thirty three weeks pregnant the week we are there, they are scared they'll miss the birth. I don't really fancy having my baby out in the middle of nowhere, so I'll be making sure my little man stays where he needs to be.

"I'll be definitely using a hospital to push this huge Taylor boy out, I'll need the drugs." I laughed, Brax was nodding in agreement, he knows I'm not much of a fan for pain, I have a feeling this is going to hurt like hell.

"We better head off or we'll both be late." Brax smiled as he picked up my school bag, what's to smile about, he doesn't have to sit through boring ass classes all bloody day. Dad left and told Brax that he'll see him shortly before I waddled myself out to the car, with each passing minute, I'm wanting to stay home even more.

"It's not that bad, you'll be seeing Jazzie today, all your other friends will be there too." Brax tried cheering me up as he drove us to his parents us, it's just not the same with my friineds anymore, I'm the pregnant one, I'll be having a kid soon, they aren't, things change and I guess my friends will too.

"Yeah." I whispered as I looked out the window, I felt Brax place his hand on my thigh and gave it a little squeeze. The only friend that will probably stay would be Jazzie, her and Coop are just like Brax and I, Aidan is going out with his sister Callie, so that also makes us a little closer than the rest. It's just depressing that everything is about to change, change is good and I'm looking forward to the challenge of raising this baby, it's just upsetting that it's happening so soon.

"Baby?" I faintly heard Brax say as my eyes were still glued to the scenery which was now the front yard of the Taylor home. I turned to look at very concerned looking Brax, I can see he is not buying the fake smile I gave him but I'm glad he never questioned it right now, he will tonight though. Brax got out of the car with a sigh and came around to my side to help me out of the car, as soon as I was out I was wrapped in his arms, his lips kissing me all over my face, his hands holding my cheeks.

"You will be fine." he whispered across my lips, our eyes locked together, his hands moving to my large bump as Jax started to move.

"See, he agrees with his Daddy." he chuckled before he lightly kissed my lips again before he started to walk back around the car, his ass does look mighty fine in those snug jeans. Jace had come out and jumped into the spot I was just in, his mouth still chewing on his toast, he doesn't even get time to eat breakfast like a normal person anymore.

"Bye baby, see you later." I waved as he hopped back into the car, he blew me a big kiss before taking off, at least I'm not home alone while he's working, I guess that's one good thing about school. I noticed my bag had been nicely placed by my feet as I was about to walk inside, I reached down for it, then swung it over my shoulder before heading toward the house. Cade, Aidan, Nick and Izzy were all ready and waiting as I entered the main living area of the house, Tahni was trying to feed Lily some breakfast, she was wearing more of it than what went into her mouth.

"Let's go before we all miss the bus." I clapped my hands together, I heard three groans and one happy cheer, I see Nico is excited for his first day of high school. The five of us headed down to the bus stop that was just a few houses down, Izzy had moved between Cade and Aidan as we walked passed the empty house next door, she shivered slightly, the boys didn't seem to notice.

"Hey Izz, you ok?" I asked when we waited for the bus to arrive, she was slyly looking at Declan as he joked around with Cade and Aidan.

"Yeah, just nervous for the first day." she smiled weakly, I frowned a little, I wish I was like that my first day, I was scared shitless.

"You're doing better than I was, I think I threw up before I hit the school gates." I laughed, that is something I wish I had forgotten but it always slips back into my mind. Moments later the bus pulled up and we all piled on, there was at least ten of us all waiting here, I was kindly helped on by Aidan and Nick as I was going "too slow".  As usual the bus ride was loud and full of teenagers, I could feel a few eyes on me and could just hear a few whispers but I let them go over my head, I'm not here to please anyone but try and get the score I need for my Bachelor of Midwifery.

"Hey Lexi." Jazzie shouted as she ran up to the bus where it had stopped to let us off, I smiled widely as she wrapped her arms around me tightly.

"How's my godson doing?" she giggled as she touched my belly gently, there's only a few people other than family that I let touch the bump, Jaz is one of them, otherwise it feels very creepy.

"He's good, it's his Mummy that's shitting bullets." I laughed as she took my bag from my shoulder, Izzy walked slowly to the front office, I could see Teasha standing off to the side talking to Kristy, I guess she's one of the ones that have changed.

"You don't need people like that Lexi, you have the best ones here." Izzy smiled as she hooked her arm through mine as we walked, well I was sure this would be around the other way, but I thought wrong. 

"Yep, I'm not going anywhere, they're just jealous because Brax and Jace are both taken." Jaz gave them a dirty look, she's right, I always knew Teasha had a major crush on Brax, everyone knows that Kristy is madly in love with Jace, so no surprises there at all. As we ignored them, the hottest new couple emerged from behind the gate, Aidan and Callie, more gasps come from the girls as the pair just did their own thing.

"Oh no, what are we gonna do? the Taylor twins have girlfriends." Jazzie said in her sickly sweet voice which made me nearly piss myself laughing, literally, bubs is really squishing my bladder. We could see the disappointed loooks on a few of Aidan's fan club, yep, both Cade and Aidan have fan clubs, which just boosts those egos of theirs.

"Such a tragedy." Izzy coughed as she pretended to vomit, she's gonna have to put up with hearing crao like that from now on, so glad this is the last year I'll be dealing with it. Once we had found out what homeroom we were in, we made our way there, I showed Izzy where hers was, she was fine once she found a few of her friends from her old school. 

"Who would be dumb enough to get pregnant, oh I know, Lexi was." I heard Jessie's snide remark come from behind me as Jaz and I were sitting down looking through our timetables. I so wish she was in Brax's year, I really feel like shoving my fist down her throat right now.

"Can I hit her?" I whispered to Jazzie, she giggled and nodded, I think she wants a piece of Jessie too, I read over the subjects I had chosen and cringed, yuck, why did I choose to do six instead of the five? Mistake number one, number two, English, not my favourite. Biology, Maths, Women studies, Health and Nutrition make up the rest, they don't sound too bad, so it shouldn't be too bad. As Jaxon is arriving soon, I'll be doing the subjects at home in a few weeks time, then I'll return to this shit hole in the second semester.

By the time our morning break came, my feet were already aching a little, it was my back that was giving me trouble, I told Brax I should've stayed home. The rumour mill was in full swing as you would expect, did you know that I was having Mr. Mathew's love child? I didn't, but it's nice to know that. Everyone had heard about Jace and Tahni, as she once came to this school, that also made headlines, some people just have nothing better to do other than gossip. 

"Did you hear?" I looked up from my phone as I was sneaking a text to Brax as Jazzie sat beside me, I was resting underneath a big tree enjoying the quiet time.

"What this time? You're pregnant? I'm faking it by wearing a fake bump? Aidan's knocked up Callie? Brax is cheating on me? Mr Daniels married his ex step daughter? Jace has five different girls pregnant all at the same time? Cade and Declan are secret lovers?" I listed off all the things I've heard in the space of almost two hours on just the first day of school. I had to laugh, this ain't fake, not when I have been in the toilet for half that time. Jazzie frowned and shook her head, she sat down beside me and crossed her legs, that's shocking there's more?

"No but please don't say that, anyways, I think Izzy has a boyfriend." she sighed, I saw her eyes flicker over my bump and then down to her stomach, I bet she just imagined what this would look like on her.

"Who?" I scrunched my face up, I know she wouldn't be looking for one of those yet as what happened, thank fuck no one knows about that. She pointed over toward the courtyard and there sitting on a bench with Izzy is a boy with black hair, both of them chatting away, using their hands to talk, looked interesting from here.

"They look cosy." I smiled, it's good to see she can still actully talk to boys, she's not sitting too close, she's keeping her eyes open which is good, so I think she'll be ok.

"Oh look, someone looks a little jelly." Jaz nudged me gently and nodded slightly to her right, I looked over there and noticed Declan staring right at her as he talked with Cade, his hands were shoved his pockets and not once took his eyes off her. Either he is going a little over board with this bodyguard crap that I'm sure Matty has told all the boys to do, or he really does like her, I've always wondered, I think I got my answer.

"Yeah." I chuckled, I looked back down at my phone and sighed after not getting a reply back from Brax, I guess he's busy at work. The rest of the day went by in a blur, the first lot of assignments were out, the homework they had given us was just stupid, the rumours were getting more and more idiotic.

"Oh my god, high school is awesome." Izzy cried happily as she skipped up to me, awesome? really? 

"Are you sure you were at the right school?" I asked her as we walked down the road slowly, I think I'll make it home after I drop her off, my feet aren't that sore now, just feel very exhausted.

"Yeah, I have heaps more friends now, there's this one, he's like really cute and everything, we have every class together." she was smiling, a nice big smile, not  the fakish one I saw this morning which is good to see.

"What's his name?" I asked curiously as we snuck through one of the shrubs that were scattered through the front yard.

"Luke." she smiled, I'm sure I'll be hearing more about this Luke for a while, we waved to each other before I made my way down the footpath that lead me home. I think it's time for a nice relaxing shower, something to eat and a sleep, screw the homework, that can wait, I'm more improtant than that and so is my little man.

I must have passed out at some stage after stuffing my face with some cheese toasties, because I woke up in our bed and wearing only my knockers, everything had been removed. I frowned as I turned to face Brax's side of the bed only to find it was empty, I looked over to the clock on the bedside cupboard and noticed it was nearly eight. Holy shit! I have been asleep since four, I must have been really out of it. With a yawn and a stretch I climbed out of bed to find that gorgeous man of mine, I didn't get very far as I heard the shower running, so I slowly crept my way in there.

"If you're not still tired, my offer still stands from this morning." Brax casually said as he soaped his tanned skin up and down, his back was facing me, so I'm not sure how he knew I was in here.

"Never too tired for that." I giggled, I dropped my knockers to the floor, and kicked them off, I laughed a little when they landed on the floor in the shower, should've just worn them in there. I climbed in behind Brax, my eyes looking down to his firm round ass, the water gliding over it nicely, such a perfect sight.

"How was school?" he asked as he turned me slowly, his arms wrapping around my waist and he rested his chin on my shoulder as we let the water cascade down us.

"Still the same, some things  never change, got a shit load of homework to do, assignments, all that crap." I chuckled, I leaned my head back onto his chest and just relaxed into him, I wish he was still there with me, it's just not the same anymore.

"Sounds fun. Babe." he laughed, it's alright for him to say, he doesn't have to go anymore, I was about to elbow him in the ribs playfully for being cheeky when I felt his hand move south.

"After I've had my fill of you, I'm going to help you with some of that homework, you'll even be rewarded for your good work." Brax whispered in my ear before he dragged me off to our room. Well, I could get used to this if he gives me treats like this every night, school wont be that bad afterall.

~~~~~~~~~

A/N: I hope you liked this chapter!

PLEASE VOTE! and COMMENT! 

well schools back for Lexi, fun times for her LOL  inj the next few chapters there will be the baby shower and the road trip, I'll get those out as soon as I can, thanks so much you guys, thanks for voting and loving this story as much as the others. I will be fixing up nine months while I go on with this one, I've already done a little, you'lll notice a few changes with it if you read them again.

Anyways I should be in  bed, I have work in five hours time, and I was trying to get this out for you to read, I'll fix any mistakes with it later, so please don't comment on my spelling errors, that feature is starting to irritate me lol

Until next time, see you soon.

Heather xxx

Continuar a ler

Também vai Gostar

1.1M 27.4K 74
One night of heated passion was all it takes for Zoe Jones to get knocked up. What if she wakes up and her boss Maximus Taylor was the one who she h...
1.6M 44.6K 38
This is the story of Jace Taylor..... BOOK SIX in the "Taylor Family Series" You can read this on it's own but if you want to full family experience...
6.7K 480 41
[This is the spin-off of the Fighting For life series. Can be read as a standalone. Though, things about Levi's family will make a little bit more se...
71.8K 3.5K 47
***Complete***Book 3 in a series involving the same group of friends** Andrew Miller had a difficult upbringing and as a result his friends are his f...