{Divine Gate} Divine Wish (Ya...

By hoshizora27

(Boyxboy fluff relationship) Aoto always assumed he was the one who'd suppose to protect his little brother... More

Divine wish II
Divine Wish lll

Divine Wish l

481 8 5
By hoshizora27

-Third person's POV-

-Prologue-

The blond male was sitting alone on a bench with a bowl of hot noodles in front of him. He touched the bowl and pulled back his hand.

"It's hot.." He muttered to himself, pouring out the water from his glass, leaving only the ice cubes. He dumped the ice cubes in his noodles and waited. While he was waiting, he heard people around his started chattering and mumbling with each other. He always heard them saying stuff like. "Who puts ice cubes in something hot?" Or " There he goes again...he always pour in those ice cubes...weirdo isn't he?"

To Aoto, lunch break gossips was the least of his worries. Every time during class, he would be left alone. Students around him constantly asked each other about his parent's death. They would seclude him out and he always caught them gossiping about him. " Did he really kill his parents?" And " I can't believe him...how could you do that to your own parents?" Those were the frequent questions he had heard but he never explained himself or tried to deny it. In fact, he didn't do anything because, he was protecting someone special to him. At least, that's what he thinks.

Aoto was protecting his brother. The real culprit who murdered both of their parents, in pursue of the Divine gate. It has been said that whoever reached the gate could have their wish granted. Aoto had seen the gate, but he never really tried to journey towards him. The little boy who always follow him had said that he's the only one who could pass through the gate because he had felt despair before. But, Aoto doesn't want to, he just wanted to protect his little brother.

That is, until he met Akane and Midori. The same kind like him. Akane and Midori recruited Aoto after seeing his ability.  After hanging out with them, he's starting to open up a little and he actually became quite close friends with Akane.

-Chapter 1-

"A-O-TO!" A boy with red hair called out. "What are you doing eating here all alone?"

Aoto looked up from his almost cold, soggy bowl of noodles. "Nothing... I feel like being alone...what about you Akane? Where's Midori?" Akane smiled nervously and sat down across from Aoto, ignoring the sneers and gossips around them. "She's out...training...or something...anyway, aren't you going to eat that? The noodles are getting soggy..."

The youth with blond hair looked down towards the bowl of noodles. Then, he pushed them away. "No...it's okay, I lost my appetite..."

"Oh...y..you know what! Let's get out from here...seems like we're attracting more attention."

Aoto nodded and slid out from the bench, walking side by side with Akane. In reality, Aoto was used to all the sneers and glares he had received. At first, it was scary and humiliating, but he knew that he had to suck it up, to protect his brother. On the way out from the cafeteria, he felt everyone's eyes boring into his back as he walked past them. Once they were both out, Akane sighed. "That was intense! Do you go through that every single day?"

"Pretty much...but I'm completely used to it by now... I'm a parents murderer after all... can't deny all the unwanted attraction..."

The red haired male looked away. He was feeling guilty and apologetic at the same time. He often caught himself thinking something like " I wanna help Aoto out..." or " I wish I can make him laugh..." Though, Akane himself wasn't sure why.

"Are...you sure you're alright?" Akane asked. Aoto looked surprised for a minute there but he quickly covered it up with a simple 'yes'.

"O..okay then..should we...go to Midori now? I bet she's already done..." The male with red hair invited Aoto to tag along. Aoto shook his head. "No...you go ahead..I'm tired..I'm just going to...rest for awhile..."

After he said that, without waiting for a reply, the blond haired male walked towards the other direction, not hesitating to look back. Akane stared at his back until he was out from his view.

"What a weird guy...wouldn't kill you to have some fun..." Sighed Akane, and walked away to the place where the green haired girl was training.

-Training Ground A-

"Midori! Over here!" Akane held out his hand and waved. The girl in green hair turned her head around and let out a sweet smile. " Akane! I'm glad you came! And on time!"

Akane walked over to Midori. "Good work today." He said, giving Midori a high-five. Midori laughed and return back the high-five. Then, she turned around her face looking for someone.

"Aoto? Where's Aoto?"

The red haired male looked uncertain. "He...was not feeling well, so he went back...to rest.." Akane said. Midori sighed and shook her head sadly. "Again? This is like the fourth time...is he avoiding us?"

"Who knows... maybe, he's a little uncomfortable with all the rumors, and he doesn't want us to feel humiliated by being close to him."

"Hmm...too bad...it's not like we hate him...I mean, the rumors about killing his parents or the blue Christmas incident, both of us know that he didn't do it. Besides...it felt as if he was forcing himself to talk." Midori said slowly.

Akane patted Midori's back. "Don't worry so much.... Maybe, we should give him so more time to get use to us.."

"Huh? No, Akane...I didn't mean it like that...I mean, I wish he would talk to me too..Aoto, is already close to you. He trusted you." Midori replied. Akane brow furrowed. " Really? I..didn't even realise that...man, I'm so dense..."

"You should go to him...maybe he's not uncomfortable with me, since I'm a girl and all.. try talking to him!" The girl with green hair smiled broadly, pushing her friend's back.

"I'm going, I'm going! Don't push me Midori!"

-Aoto's Room-

Akane knocked on the door softly, but there was no answer from the other side. After 15 minutes, he knocked again, this time he did it a little louder. The wooden door creaked open and a male with blond hair peeked through the door. "Akane? Why? did something happened?"

"Ah...n..no! I was..just um.. trying to..see...h...how..how..HOW NICE THIS WOOD IS!!" He exclaimed nervously, running his hand on the wooden door.

".....Really? That's weird..don't they use the same wood to make the door for your room?" Aoto asked, lifting one of his brow up.

"AH FINE! I was worried, so I wanted to check up on you..." Akane said, pushing his way into the room. Aoto was stunned and irritated. " I told you I'm fine...did midori ask you to do this? Is that it?"

"No! I wanted too! Anyway, excuse me!" Akane said, sitting down on Aoto's bed. "Nice room... I never really seen your room before huh..." He muttered.

The blond haired male sighed and sat down across from Akane on the hard concrete  floor. "So? Now what?"

Akane took a deep breath and rested his chin on his hand. He was at his wits end, until, he figured out a topic. "Hey, Aoto..." he started.

"What?"

"What...would you wish for...when you reached the divine gate?"

Suddenly, the blond male looked sad and his eyes filled with despair. He averted his gaze away, refusing to answer the sudden question. Akane sensed the worry and pressed harder on the subject. He wanted to know, no, he need to know! "Aoto...what's your wish?"

"My..brother..I wanted to protect him..."

"That's your wish? After all the hard battles and struggle, you're wishing to help your brother?"

Aoto shrugged. His shoulders twitch nervously. "Yeah...probably.."

"Anything else you might consider? you know like...getting stronger?" The red haired male asked, leaning his body forward in anticipation of Aoto's answer. "Anything else...probably...I'd wish for someone to lean on...or someone that could be there whether I'm being in a total ditch or on cloud nine..." Aoto answered, a little uncertain and scared.

"That isn't a wish... you already have me after all."

"Huh? What do you mean by that?" Aoto asked. Akane shifted his foot awkwardly in his attempt to rephrase his super awkward and weird sentence. "NO! Don't get the wrong idea! I mean..I mean..like...I'm there..er..no..both, Midori and myself are there to...give you support and encouragement.. and we're your friends and all..so you can count on us..Ah! E..Even! If Midori isn't here...you can always count on me to give you a hand!" Akane stammered and sweat dripped down from his forehead. Aoto looked confused and stunned. His face was blanked and he didn't know how to respond properly.

"Er... Akane.. I can't understand a word you were saying..."

The red haired male laughed softly and cleared his throat. He was usually cheerful and outspoken but right now, at this very moment, he felt as if there's a ball of cotton lodged in his throat, making it dry and hard to talk. " I meant, you can always count of the both of us...and even if Midori isn't there to help, you can always ask me. And! It's the same if I'm not here, Midori would be glad to lend a helping hand!"

Aoto smiled slightly, and muttered a soft thanks. "You aren't afraid of me? Don't you belive in those rumors?"

"Nope...not even the slightest bit!" He smiled. "And, I bet the others didn't too!" He added quickly. Aoto managed a small smile. "Thanks..." He muttered.

"So...wanna walk back to class with me?" Akane asked, standing up and reaching out his hand towards Aoto who is still sitting on the floor. The blond haired make hesitated for a while before grabbing Akane's hand. "Sure...only if you buy me a popsicle later..." Aoto said to Akane.

The youth with red hair groan but not in a sarcastic, annoying way. "Popsicle? Do I have to do that every time I invite you to walk with me?"

"Maybe...but I'll ask for shave ice next time you invite me."

Akane rolled his eyes and let out a laugh. "Damn, you're hard to buy... I'm going to go bankrupt if you ask me every single time!"

"Then, I'll treat you to an ice cream next time I ask you for help." Aoto said. "Then, you won't go bankrupt so easily..."

Akane laughed and slung his arm on Aoto's shoulders. "Heh... that's a deal! But, no more vanilla...I want blueberry this time!"

Aoto smiled and nodded. "Sure, Sure..."

Akane and Aoto walked side by next to each other, making their way to their next lesson while chatting like childhood buddies. As they were about to reach the class, Akane realised that his relationship with Aoto was finally making progress, but wait, the question still remains, what exactly did Akane and Aoto thought about their relationship? it just friendly relationship or more than that? Well, this two boys are going to find out that falling in love is as easy as falling out of it and they better brace themselves, a bigger storm is heading their way,and it's not going to be a smooth happy journey.

To be continue....

I'm done with Divine Gate's fanfic!!! I'm literally crazy about this pairing! (No idea why xD)But, i hate how they left a cliffhanger!!Anyway, I hope you guys love this pairing as much as I do! And, if you like it, you are free to vote and comment as you like (≧▽≦). Thanks for reading and have a divine week!

-Hotaru( ・ิω・ิ)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

121K 5.1K 52
❥❥❥ [BNHA x Fem!Reader] ❛❛𝔸𝕝𝕝 𝕥𝕙𝕖 𝕣𝕚𝕔𝕙𝕖𝕤 𝕓𝕒𝕓𝕪, 𝕎𝕠𝕟'𝕥 𝕞𝕖𝕒𝕟 𝕒𝕟𝕪𝕥𝕙𝕚𝕟𝕘, 𝔸𝕝𝕝 𝕥𝕙𝕖 𝕣𝕚𝕔𝕙𝕖𝕤 𝕓𝕒𝕓𝕪...
155K 17.1K 23
"𝙏𝙤𝙪𝙘𝙝 𝙮𝙤𝙪𝙧𝙨𝙚𝙡𝙛, 𝙜𝙞𝙧𝙡. 𝙄 𝙬𝙖𝙣𝙣𝙖 𝙨𝙚𝙚 𝙞𝙩" Mr Jeon's word lingered on my skin and ignited me. The feeling that comes when yo...
152K 5.4K 42
❝ if I knew that i'd end up with you then I would've been pretended we were together. ❞ She stares at me, all the air in my lungs stuck in my throat...
459K 31.3K 47
♮Idol au ♮"I don't think I can do it." "Of course you can, I believe in you. Don't worry, okay? I'll be right here backstage fo...