Art & Ink //Zauren?

By wolfRiah

In which a passionate artist befriends two men that share some of the same interests as her and the three soo... More

•Prologue
•one
•two
•three
•four
•five
•six
•seven
• eight
•nine
•ten
•eleven
•twelve
•thirteen
•fourteen
•fifteen
•sixteen
•seventeen
•eighteen
•nineteen
•twenty
•twenty one
•twenty three
•end

•twenty two

6.6K 259 25
By wolfRiah

A/N
Sexual content ahead. Please be mature and don't say things like "Ew" or "Gross". It's rude. And I apologize for taking so long to update. I've being going through a lot lately with my family and I'll try to update sooner. Enjoy!

Lauren watched as Dean skillfully tied each of her hands to the head board with Zayn's tie. He was alarmingly good at it. His muscles flexed with each of his movements. They locked eyes and she lost her breath. Zayn leaned against the bed post watching the two of them intently.

"Too tight?"

"No," Lauren said.

He walked away from her, leaving her tied up in nothing but her panties.

Zayn crawled onto the bed, running a hand up her bare thigh as he did. All her scenes were on high alert. She blushed a deep shade of red from her face to her chest.

"Are you cold?" Zayn asked as his finger traced her hard nipple. Goosebumps riddled her entire body.

"A little," Lauren admitted. His hand left her body. Dean took Zayn's place and leaned against the bedpost, his arms crossed over his broad, naked chest that bared so many scars. Lauren tried her hardest to control her erratic breathing.

The rings on Zayn's fingers were cold against her skin. She flinched as he ran his rough hands down her sides.

Her hair tickled her shoulders as she turned her head to the side on the pillow and suppressed a moan. All this soft caressing was torture.

"I like you like this," Zayn said as he straddled her thighs.

"Tied up?" Lauren asked.

"Vulnerable. Defenseless," Dean chimed in.

Suddenly, Zayn's large, warm hand wrapped around her throat and she winced. He wasn't squeezing. He just liked seeing her squirm from having his hand in such a sensitive place.

"What do you want?" Zayn asked.

In any other situation, Lauren wouldn't  hesitate to say what she wanted. But right now, she was too embarrassed and overwhelmed.

"I don't know," Lauren lied.

Eye contact was a big thing to Zayn and she knew this. So, she continued to stare up at him, his hand still firmly wrapped around her slim throat.

"What do you want?" He repeated much slower this time.

"Isn't it obvious?" Her hands tightened around the tie out of nervousness.

Zayn smirked. She lied there looking so vulnerable. It made him feel good knowing that he was in control and she was at his mercy. Dean climbed on the bed behind him in nothing but his pants. He kneeled behind Zayn and wrapped his arms around his bare torso. Dean missed touching him, feeling his skin against his own. In ways, Dean was thankful for Lauren. She brought the two men closer. That's all Dean could ask for.

It was obvious where this was going. Lauren could practically feel the tension between the two of them.

After a few seconds, Zayn cranes his neck to the side and locked lips with Dean. Lauren watched in awe.

They kissed slowly at first. It was definitely a sight to see. Just seeing two masculine men tying tongue in front of her was enough to get her hot and bothered. They both dominated the kiss. Zayn laid a firm hand on the back of Dean's neck as he deepened it. Dean turned his head to the side a little and she could see his tongue slip past his lips. His hand wandered along Zayn's abdomen and began to move downward. Lauren carefully watched Dean's hand grip the bulge in Zayn's pants.

Lauren writhed against Zayn's hand as it slid between her legs and underneath her panties. He pulled away from the kiss and looked at her once again, his lips red and his hair tousled.

"You're enjoying this," Zayn stated as he pulled the thin fabric of her panties down her legs and tossed them to the floor.

Lauren nodded, not trusting her voice enough to speak.

"She likes to watch, doesn't she?" Dean whispered against Zayn's ear.

"She does."

Why did they have to talk about her like she wasn't there? Lauren mentally rolled her eyes.

Zayn widened  her legs, bending them at the knee. The position made her feel exposed but she wasn't complaining. Zayn kissed Dean deeply once again and when he pulled away, he placed a hand on the back of Dean's neck and guilted his head downwards between her thighs. Puppet master, Lauren instantly thought. In this moment, she knew who was in charge. Zayn owned both their bodies at once.

Dean wrapped both arms around her thighs to hold her in place and began pleasing her with his tongue. The possessive hand on the back of his neck remained there as he ran his tongue along her folds. He pressed his lips against hers and French kissed the bundle of nerves that drove her wild. Her head went back and a moan escaped her mouth. The room felt as if it was getting hotter by the second.

Green eyes locked with hazel ones. Zayn watched her squirm and gasp with the immense amount of pleasure that she was receiving. He seen how dilated her pupils were, how her chest rose and fell with every stroke of Dean's tongue. They shared a long look. This was sinister Zayn. The man that wanted and needed to be in control of any and everything. Every moan, every orgasm, every everything. For the moment, she loved sinister Zayn.

"I want to try something with you tonight," Zayn said as he caressed both sides of Lauren's face and softly kissed her lips.

"Anything," Lauren whined, too distracted by Dean's mouth to think logically.

"I wouldn't use that word so loosely."
He smiled a suspicious smile.

Zayn kissed her as Dean continued to please her. Each moan that escapes her mouth, he swallowed. Orgasm was hot on her heels and her toes began to curl. Two fingers gently probed her, slowly pulling her orgasm to the surface. Zayn watched as her brows pulled together and her face contorted in utter pleasure. His finger traced her lips as her moans grew louder.

Before she could climax, Dean stopped. She sighed, unsatisfied. The two of them stood up, Dean standing off the bed and Zayn leaning back into a kneeling position above her, and she waited in confusion. What did he want to try? She waited for some crazy idea to fall out of his sleeve.

Zayn reached above her head and unfasten the knot with ease. Her wrist felt weak when she brought them down to her sides. Suddenly, Zayn placed both hands on her hips and turned her onto her stomach. Instinctively, she got up on all fours and waited. For what? She didn't know.

Across the room, she heard a drawer open. Zayn rubbed her thighs and behind tenderly. She shook with anticipation. Lauren stared at the pillow beneath her out of fear. She heard the sound of belts and zippers being undone and she could practically feel her sex throbbing.

Dean approach her first and her order her to sit up for a minute so he could lie beneath her. His cock stood high. Even though she'd seen it before, it intimidated the absolute shit out of her. He directed Lauren to straddle him and she did. The tip slightly rubbed against her when she kneeled above him. Zayn climbed back in the bed and positioned himself behind her.

Lauren quickly realized what was happening.

"You're tense," Dean said from underneath her. She looked down at him as he ran a hand down her side.

"I'm nervous." Lauren was surprised she admitted it.

Zayn gently arched her back so he hand better access to her. Then, she felt a cool sensation on her tightest entrance. Shit, this was really happening.

"Nothing to be nervous about." Dean raised up on his elbows and kissed her lips. That barely distracted her.

Zayn lean forward and kissed the back of her ear before whispering, "Relax."

This was definitely not what she had in mind when she walked through their front door. Old Lauren would never do something so adventurous. It was time to start living.

Lauren took a deep breath and as she did, Zayn slowly began to push into her rear entrance. Dean took this opportunity to start easing his way into her front. All movements stopped when she made a sigh of discomfort.

"Oh, God." She squeezed her eyes shut.

He wasn't fully in. A part of her wished Dean was in Zayn's pace because honestly, Zayn had a lot more girth. Dean on the other hand wasn't as wide but he made up for that in length. When he finally pushed himself all the way in her, Lauren gasped.

The feeling was odd. It felt even more odd the when he pulled out and pushed all the way back in all while Dean remained inside of her wet core. Lauren's mouth hung agape as she tried to get used to the feeling. A loud grunt escaped Zayn's mouth and, for once, she felt in control of his pleasure.

Lauren felt something wet on her finger tips. She looked down and saw blood from where she unknowingly dug her nails into Dean's chest, only adding another scratch to his collection. His head was throw back and he's eyes were sealed shut as he moved inside of her. He didn't seem to mind the pain.

"You feel so good," Zayn whispered in her ear.

She was unable to speak. A series of gasp and harsh breaths left her lips. They entered her at a rhythm that Lauren quickly got used to. First, Dean entered, and when he pulled out, Zayn went in. Her heart nearly bursted out of her chest because it was beating so quick. Then, Zayn placed both hands on her shoulders and gave her long, slow thrust. It didn't hurt, it was just a really foreign feeling.

Things began to feel better for her when Zayn reached down between her and Dean to rub her clit. She'd never felt more open in her life. Literally.
Lauren had no idea if they were close due to her own orgasm approaching but she knew she couldn't hold off any longer.

"I can't.." Lauren whimpered.

"Let go," Zayn encouraged.

And she did. It was the weirdest feeling to have his cock in such a foreign place as she did. Dean came right after and Zayn gave her a few short thrust before he finally climaxed.

Then, it was over. They stayed in this position. Lauren lied on Dean's chest while Zayn rested his head in her back. She stared at the blood on her fingertips. It distracted her from the pain caused by Zayn slowly pulling out of her. He stood off the bed and she heard his footsteps cross the room followed by the bathroom light turning on. Dean held her. The two of them sat in silence for a little bit.

"Thank you," Lauren suddenly said.

Dean traced the bumps of her spine.

"For what?"

"I don't remember the last time I've done something so...crazy. I needed this."

Lauren traced a thick scar that ran across his chest.

"Crazy is good. We're all going to die some day, why not live?"

He was right. Suddenly, Lauren was hit with a life altering revelation. Why had she spent all those night drinking alone in her apartment with nothing but negative thoughts and a few cans of paint? She almost hates herself for letting all that time pass her by. Zayn rejoined them in bed. They all lied beneath the cover with dreary eyes and tightly wrapped limbs. Lauren lied awake between the two of them. So, this is what it feels like to live? I guess it's time I start living.

For the first time in a long time, Lauren felt alive.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

4.6K 316 46
Love is dangerous.
24.2K 669 31
Lauren thought she was going to have a romantic Summer getaway with her boyfriend Zayn, but it turns out to be the vacation from hell once death stri...
872 32 21
In which a girl falls in love with a guy who forgets and leaves with a message of his own.
33.7K 1.3K 13
Zayn and Louis are spending all their time together, and Liam misses them. But mostly Zayn. It all devolves from there.