Accidental Father [1]

By ravsisrekt

"H-Hi." "Who are you?" the little boy questioned. "I'm," Hoseok struggled, "I uh, I'm your A-Appa..." - Watc... More

Prologue: What's Your Name?
Chapter 1: Invitation
Chapter 2: I Trust You
Chapter 3: I Have To Leave
Chapter 5: Stay Away From Me
Chapter 6: What A Cute Child!
Chapter 7: You Wanted Us Gone
Chapter 8: Cloud Nine
Chapter 9: Secret Friends
Chapter 10: It Matters
Chapter 11: You Avoiding Me?
Chapter 12: Jay Park [LMAO]
Chapter 13: Don't Move Away If I Kiss You Again
Chapter 14: Last Time
Chapter 15: I'm Your Appa
Chapter 16: Yeri Ran
Chapter 17: Before the Shoot
Chapter 18: Vomit
Chapter 19: She's Always Angry
Chapter 20: Animalistic
Chapter 21: Reoccurring Nightmare
Chapter 22: Our Son
Chapter 23: Shower Head
Chapter 24: Third Time's the Charm
Chapter 25: Maturity Can Wait
Chapter 26: A Little Jump to the End
Chapter 27: Picture Worth A Thousand Dollars
Chapter 28: I Quit
Chapter 29: I'll Always Protect You and Yeri
Chapter 30: The Bellhop's Interesting Life
Chapter 31: Taehyung's Koala Attack
Chapter 32: "Hoseok!"
Chapter 33: Night-Out Disaster
Chapter 34: He Knows What He Wants
Chapter 35: The Finale
SERIES COMPLETE

Chapter 4: Let's Get To The Party!

70.7K 4.1K 4.1K
By ravsisrekt

Hoseok's eyes couldn't lay off you standing alone by one of the tables. Feeling his body gravitating towards you, he smiled to himself as the bubbling feeling within his guts increased with every step he took towards you.

The music was soft around him. Normally, at a party there would be people present and mingling around each other. But in that moment, Hoseok moved passed anyone who asked for him, or called his name. His attention was on you and only you. His feet tampered away in your direction to the sound of the soft bass that flew from the music being played.

The moment his feet made it to face close by you, his heart stopped when your soft eyes met his.

"Hi," you gently let out, smile shy and eyes content.

Hoseok's chest heaved in. Grinning instantly at the way you reacted to him being before you, his gut bubbled around some more as he greeted you back. Bowing, he slowly moved closer to you.

Closer, closer and closer. He wasn't hesitant as he stared over at every bit of you. Hair out, dress long, his eyes bounced over to your eyes the moment you called for his name gently.

"I missed you," Hoseok breathed out, grinning like an idiot when you smiled instantly.

"I missed you more," you sang out, laughing before slowly allowing your fingers to move past his palms he directed in your direction.

Hoseok's heart leaped in his chest when you lightly squealed because of him tugging you towards him. Laughing along with you when he bravely guided you towards the dance floor, the both of you met with the others that seemed to be distant in their own worlds while dancing.

Hand moving down to your waist, massaging its way to the small of your back, Hoseok smiled before letting his cheek rest against the side of your pinned hair. Eyes shut, he allowed his fingers to link gently with yours before pulling your hips in closer to his.

He swayed, allowing you to follow his lead.

"I love you," Hoseok lightly breathed out, eyes fluttering open when your head inched away from him so that your gaze could meet his.

Hoseok couldn't contain the smile that reached his lips when seeing the amused expression on your face.

He waited, he waited for you to respond back in any means.

"Hyung?" you piped out, brows knitting.

Hoseok's head tilted back at that. Confused, Hoseok continued to dance about with you. Before he could question what exactly you meant by your words, he watched as you repeated yourself.

"Hyung?"

.

"Hyung?"

Hoseok's brows tiredly knit at the voice he heard. Trying his hardest to open at his exhausted eyes, it took a moment for the man to snap out of his obvious dream. Clutching onto the pillow he was currently hugging to his chest, Hoseok's vision cleared from a blur.

Eyes open, and heart now sinking when realizing what he was dreaming of, Hoseok sighed when spotting six heads looking down at him in amusement.

"Hobi-ah," Yoongi chimed, laughing when seeing that Hoseok was finally awake. "We've got a party to get to remember?"

Hoseok glanced over at all the faces before him. He could see how amused they were, this on its own made Hoseok wonder if he had sleepily said something on accident.

"What were you dreaming about hyung?" Jungkook asked, eyes narrowing along with the others.

Hoseok let go of the pillow. Forcing a huge smile on his face, Hoseok allowed for them to not question anything as he got onto his two feet and rubbed at his hands.

"N-Nothing," he quickly shot out, already ready from the previous session with the stylist he had had. The last he remembered was waiting on the other members to get ready...that's probably how he fell asleep in the first place.

"You alrigh—"

Hoseok cut Jin off, screaming a little with excitement as he rushed past the other members.

"Let's get to the party!"

-

"There's no way in hell I'm going to that party," you said through your teeth, hands are your hips while familiar women catered to have you take a seat.

PD Nim sighed, occasionally glancing over at the office door. He hoped for BangPD to come through soon. It was a trouble to get you here in the first place, and now all that was left was to convince you to stay for a while.

It was going to be a hard thing however, you were angry, dirty, and slightly bruised from the fall you took while trying to run out of the car and back to the airport.

Many on the streets were staring, some even filming you tripping away while trying to grab your luggage from a moving car. It was a hilarious and saddening sight for bystanders that were confused. But for PD Nim, it was just three minutes of hell that felt like three hours.

But here you were now, agitated and getting patched up by familiar staff that were hugging you to bits in the chairs laid out. Although you were happy to see the little bit of staff yourself, you were still managing to give successful stink-eyes to PD Nim that remain frozen and uncomfortable.

"You've come this far," PD Nim said softly, trying to use his soft eyes in as an advantage, "Plus there aren't any flights back for you until next week, might as well make the best of it."

Your eyes widened at that. Moving away from the grasps of the women that held you onto the chair, you almost kicked your way out causing PD Nim's eyes to widen. He stepped back for a second before watching your tired form grow furious. Your nostrils flared, eyes piercing when staring directly at the PD.

"HYUNG!" PD Nim called out, wanting BangPD to hurry up and come already.

The last thing he wanted was to be skinned alive before his leave.

"The best of it?" you barked out, "Fine! Fine, I'll make the best of it. I'll make the best of it in the comfort of my hotel room."

PD Nim rolled at his eyes.

You glared harder when he did so.

"You're coming to the party with me," PD Nim said softly, "I'll be right by your side."

You looked at him in disbelief, "You promised you'd be here for me...no matter what I wished for, that you'd have it taken care of."

PD Nim's eyes softened at that. Watching one of the women petting at your hair before pulling out leaves from the end of your pony, he managed to collect his words with grace.

"And I have kept that promise for years," he softly reassured, "I will continue to keep this promise."

"Then what is this? Lying to me? Luring me in even after the both of us knew I wanted nothing to do with this company anymore?"

PD Nim took a moment. His eyes were soft, yet he still carried a soft smile on his face. The smile confused you, so you waited, you waited to be cleared over of all doubts with an answer.

"You're not the only person I've promised things to," PD Nim clarified, "I've also promised Hobi that I'll have him meet his family one last time before I leave...I'm sorry if that intruded your boundaries but for my last days here, I had to make some way for this to happen."

Your brows jumped at that. A large bitter grin came upon your face as you simply stared at PD Nim.

PD Nim grew a little scared, awkwardly laughing, he asked, "Now, what's up with that face honey?"

"I'm just amused ts'all," you popped out, leaning into the chair comfortably before letting your legs open. Slouching, the bitter grin on your face grew.

"Amused about what?" PD Nim questioned, worried for your safety. Did she hit her head against the car while trying to escape it earlier?

"The fact that you called us his family," you popped out.

PD Nim's eyes softened at that.

"You ar—"

"My son is not family for any idol what-so-ever," you spat out, eyes grilling again.

Smile gone, smile dead, PD Nim noticed the slight hurt in your eyes.

"You got that?" you piped, voice loud.

"I understand what you're saying," PD Nim said softly, seeing how far out your chest seemed to be heaving in anger, "...but it isn't true. You've got to face that Hobi's the father of—"

"STOP IT!"

"NO MORE YELLING!" a voice hollered loudly from around the corner.

A new body was inside the office. The presence of this individual making PD Nim sigh internally in relief, and making you...well, making your anger diminish in a second.

"Now, let's all have a sophisticated chat," BangPD said slowly, eyes on you as he smiled.

-

"End of chat," you mumbled, soft and relaxed in your seat now. "Can I leave now?"

BangPD smiled, nodding before letting his hand rest over your shoulder. He hadn't seen you in a while, and the way you seemed to sulk into hug him was obvious that the feelings of missing one another was mutual.

"We've got stylists that'll help you get ready for tonight," BangPD said softly.

You slowly nodded, body numb as you glanced around the room. There were so many familiar faces that acknowledged you with sad eyes. However, there was a sense of excitement in their eyes as well. And whether you wanted to admit it, you missed the faces in this very room. A huge loom of nostalgia hit you when staring over at each individual.

"May I take you up on your word?" you asked gently, wanting to feel secure 100% before stepping into the same premise of Jung Hoseok for the first time in years.

"You'll be by PD Nim most of the night," BangPD said, nodding, "and if he loses you, come to me and I'll make sure Hoseok doesn't get any chance to speak with you."

Your jaw clenched a little bit. Nodding curtly, you stood up.

"But I—"

BangPD cut PD off as he shot him a slight glare. "Hoseok was promised he'd see his family...he made a decision years back and these are the conditions that come along with that. You can't expect to be reunited easily after all of it and he's old enough to understand that."

PD's eyes softened. Sighing, the man waved over and nodded before sulking as his shoulders a slight bit. "Alright," the respected man said lightly, smiling warmly over at your form that studied him.

Your eyes were soft. Seeing the defeated glance in the man's eyes, you swore internally over what you were about to say.

"I'll give the idol five minutes of my time," you said lowly, entire exterior tense as you spoke. "After those five minutes, I make the decisions for how long I stay at this party."

PD smiled largely at that. He nodded over at you when you sighed and nodded back in his direction. You knew by his glance that he was thankful of you in that moment, and in your mind, after all the upset tantrum you had shown him the first few hours of seeing him, you knew he deserved a little bit of understanding. Even though you were against all that he was trying to do, the last thing you could do was help the man that had done so much for you in the past few years.

From helping you fly out, to getting a job, to having food and roof over your head...all of it was because of this man and his guidance. And if repaying him in the slightest way meant having to swallow back pride and hurt for five minutes? You were willing to try it out.

"Where's little Yeri at?" one of the stylist asked, slightly excited to see the boy most of the crew was aware of at this point.

"With a friend," you sighed out, glad that Kevin had decided to take the boy. The last you wanted was to be stuck here with a confused Yeri as well...especially since the sudden turn of events wasn't a part of your original schedule here.

"Well that's too bad, if he was here Hobi could'v—"

BangPD shut up immediately when seeing your nose start to flare again. Speechless for a moment, PD Nim jumped in to save the day as he spoke out, "W-Well who's this friend? She caring enough to handle Yeri?"

PD awkwardly laughed before glaring over at BangPD to control his words.

You were like a ticking time bomb, anything at this fragile point in time could have you explode again.

"He—" you emphasized, "Is a terrific man. He's managed Yeri for years, I trust him with my life."

BangPD and PD glanced over at one another at that.

PD's curiosity grew as he cleared at his throat. "Who's this? Sounds like a great man."

"He's my ex," you mumbled out, shrugging before moving towards the door's exit, "...the only stable father figure in Yeri's life, and I'll like to keep it that way."

Ushering for the stylists to follow you out, BangPD let out a long and exaggerated breath of air the moment all silence fell into the room.

PD Nim swallowed hard, glancing at the door and then back over at the boss that sat with his head low before him.

"I hope this goes well."

"It better," BangPD mumbled, getting up from his seat as well.

-

"It better," Yoongi mumbled, getting up from his seat as well.

Moving to follow Jin who walked away from the table before them and over to the food table, all stared after them.

"I agree with Yoongi and Jin hyung," Taehyung said lowly, "the food better taste fantastic."

"It will," Namjoon piped, laughing before focusing on all the people that seemed to be entering the main hall of the event. Everyone was talking, mingling and greeting each other professionally, while the Bangtan members all sat awkward at their tables, waiting for food to be served.

Everyone was still excited for the night, no matter how uncomfortable. Everyone but Hoseok who was sulking and dazed away in his thoughts ever since he had woken up from dreaming a few hours back. All the members noticed this change, all noticed, and yet, none wanted to bring it up.

They could tell Hoseok was upset about something, but they feared that if they asked him, he'd simply hide it. That's what they didn't want. Whenever Hoseok was upset, he hid it, forcing smiles and laughs out of him and acting as if he had no troubles in the world.

It was a sad sight to see for the members, but what was even sadder was when Hoseok would forcefully laugh or smile...the members didn't notice that he was hurting. They were oblivious until moments like these rolled up again and they noticed that Hoseok was also human in the sense of having the ability to be hurt.

"Hyung?" Jungkook asked, lightly tapping his fingers over to Hoseok's jacket that he wore. It was a way for the maknae to grab his hyung's attention.

Hoseok simply remain staring blankly over at the lilies that were at the center of the tables as décor. He practically jumped in his seat when hearing his name again, followed by a slightly harder shove by Jimin who sat next to him.

All eyes were on him when Hoseok darted his vision around.

"Hm?"

"You ready for some food?" Jimin asked, eyes narrowing as he observed Hoseok's behaviour.

The others were clueless as they observed as well.

Hoseok forced out a chuckle and the members had their hearts sink. They all looked over at each other, knowing each of them were thinking the same thing. That simply made all of them pout more visibly now.

"Y-Yeh," he said smiling before darting his gaze away from the flowers, "I'm starving."

"Good," Taehyung said lowly, smiling sweetly even though it somehow hurt to do so.

There was something bothering Hoseok and the members were willing to go through many depths to find out what exactly it was. If not asking him yet, they sure as hell were going to ask him the moment they stepped into their dorms.

Namjoon looked away from all the members distracted by Hoseok before staring about for the duo that seemed to enter the hall. Brows jumping, Namjoon almost chocked on his spit when spotting the pretty frame that moved inside the hall with PD Nim.

"Never thought PD Nim would actually bring a plus one," Namjoon piped, chuckling as he was in awe of the sudden beauty.

All the members were confused as they glanced over at the entrance.

Hoseok moved his head slowly. Eyeing what the others were gawking at, his forced smile fell instantly when spotting the familiar sight of you awkwardly greeting people while staying glued to PD Nim's side.

Hoseok's heart fell out of his ass (oh dear god ravs, come on now).

Almost 5 years...5 years since he last laid eyes on you, and here it was. In that one moment, all breath got knocked out of him as he stared at your face, your arms, the dress you wore. It was a dark shade, one different but like that one in his dreams...but in real, and in reality, it all looked so much better on you. You were real, and right there. Hoseok felt his mouth loosen as he watched you.

"This is my kind friend Y/N," PD said softly, smiling as he pointed over at your awkward form standing closely next to him.

You bowed when random faces greeted you.

Moving your hair slowly back behind one ear, your soft smile while showing care to the random business partners before you seemed to disappear quick when your curious eyes moved around the hall.

Searching around the empty tables, your eyes found one table that wasn't empty. Seeing as all the eyes that were once gawking at you instantly turned away, pretending they weren't staring at you, one set of eyes remained staring. The set of eyes that were incredibly familiar.

Feeling your stomach knot up when seeing the man, you didn't dare want to face for years to come before you, your eyes grew lost in his for a moment.

You swallowed up your pride in that instant, slowly bowing your head in Hoseok's staring direction.

This very action made the man stand up and still.

You swallowed hard, immediately terrified when seeing Hoseok hesitantly walk over to you.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

265K 11K 48
Min Yoongi and Jung Hoseok are typical celebrity couple everyone talks about. A cold CEO and a charming model complete each other perfectly. Or that...
318 2 17
PREVIOUSLY KNOWN AS 'HyunJin Who?' WAS CHANGED DUE TO THE FLOW OF STORY. _________________________ This story was originally Written on The App Call...
49.4K 914 27
(Fell free to comment any scenarios you'd like to see written about) This story is about you being adopted by the dominant and caring BTS. They find...
2.7M 155K 42
"How can you not be on time for a simple arrival?" He laughs a little too evilly. "But I understand why your father put you as this low ranking job...