Septiplier on Kik

By holliebarakat

Trigger warning. Depressing thoughts. Jack: Hey! Mark: Who are you? Jack messages the wrong person on kik b... More

Hey
"Let's skype!"
"...Nothing?"
"I miss you"
"Please"
1 year later
Ireland
"M-mark"
"I-I'm gay!"
10 months later
Jack's instagram
Mark's POV
1 month later
walk
Wiishu
Instagram
trigger warning
friends?
"I'm so sorry Jack"
"I love you Mark"
The Park
I missed you too
AN

school

1.3K 73 9
By holliebarakat

Marks POV

Its Monday. I've called jack 100 times and messaged him even more than that.

I got up and only put joggers and a lose top on and started to walk to school.

I didn't care how I'd look, I only cared about jack. I got to school and went straight to the library to do some homework. I got some weird looks being I looks so messy, I really didn't care.

Jacks POV

I don't want to get up. I want to stay in bed and cry more but I have to go.

My arm hurts really bad, but nobody cares, not even mark.

I miss mark so much.

*TIME SKIP ALSO JACK LOOKS A MESS TOO*

Shit first lesson I sit next to mark. Wait Felix is in that lesson too, he'll sit next to him not me.

I walk in, marks in the seet next to mine. Fuuck. Im ganna skip this lesson so I walk back out. "Jack wait"

"M-mark?"

Marks POV

Jack walks in, see me and walks back out. I ran to the door and said "jack wait" I heard a faint "m-mark"

Jack turned around with watery eyes. "He kissed me, I promise jack, I love you and miss you, I don't want to hurt you! Your my boyfri-"

"I was your boyfriend, but not anymore" then he ran to the bathroom.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

11.5M 297K 23
Alexander Vintalli is one of the most ruthless mafias of America. His name is feared all over America. The way people fear him and the way he has his...
9.9M 500K 199
In the future, everyone who's bitten by a zombie turns into one... until Diane doesn't. Seven days later, she's facing consequences she never imagine...
6.5M 179K 55
⭐️ ᴛʜᴇ ᴍᴏꜱᴛ ʀᴇᴀᴅ ꜱᴛᴀʀ ᴡᴀʀꜱ ꜰᴀɴꜰɪᴄᴛɪᴏɴ ᴏɴ ᴡᴀᴛᴛᴘᴀᴅ ⭐️ ʜɪɢʜᴇꜱᴛ ʀᴀɴᴋɪɴɢꜱ ꜱᴏ ꜰᴀʀ: #1 ɪɴ ꜱᴛᴀʀ ᴡᴀʀꜱ (2017) #1 ɪɴ ᴋʏʟᴏ (2021) #1 IN KYLOREN (2015-2022) #13...
55.1M 1.8M 66
Henley agrees to pretend to date millionaire Bennett Calloway for a fee, falling in love as she wonders - how is he involved in her brother's false c...