Babysitted By The Avengers {S...

By WannaBeFamous212

Winter was just fine living alone with her mom. She had everything she ever wanted. It's summer and her mom h... More

Going Away. Why?
Getting to Know Somebody
Meeting More Than Just The Avengers
Someone Is Watching Me
Girls Day?
Trying Again
The Plan of Forever
Party's Over
Not an Update
Dad?
We Found Him
I'm Telling
Jinx
Attention!!!
OMG! It's Them!
Hope (Pt. 1)
Hope (Pt. 2)
Hope (Pt. 3)
The Real Babysitting Begins
Widow's Turn
9/11
Looking a Little Green
Oh Tony
Held Back
Hawkerella
No Way
Epilogue

All Mighty

498 15 6
By WannaBeFamous212

Chapter 23- Winter's POV:

All of us know Clint will be leaving soon. None of us wanting him to go. But before he does, he gives us more lessons on archery. Thor should be arriving soon. This time he'll watch us without Jane. Since she'll be busy with some research. She says she's close to a breakthrough. Which is good, but I feel like Thor is going to need help.

Maybe the Avengers been dropping him hints on what to do. Not to do being a longer list. I smile at that thought. Thor questioning why they're telling him all these things. I go sit off to the side. Feeling tired now.

"Hello everybody," Thor's voice booms throughout the room.

We all say are greetings. Thor and Clint go off to talk alone for a little bit. I really really want to go be noisy and find out what they are talking about. This time I will just sit here like a good girl. The others continue on.

Thor and Clint come back in. I smile. Clint tells us goodbye and leaves. Thor tells us to go clean ourselves up. We don't refuse since we feel all sweaty.

~~~~~~

Thor has us sit in my room. I have no idea why mine, but that's what he says. Don and I are on my bed. Ava takes the rocking chair I made. It's the simplest thing I ever made. Peter and Sam sit at the end of my bed. Thor stands in front of the doorway.

"The others told me that we will play classic board games," Thor says.

I don't mind, but that's boring. Though I might know a way to make it fun.

"Sounds fun," I say.

The others look at me. I wink at them. They only nod, but still look lost. I turn back to Thor. He raises his eyebrows at me. I only smile. I pull out Monopoly: Empire. I will change this simple game into something more interesting. One thing to change is that we'll have to play in teams. Which will benefit Thor.

I choose Don. Peter and Ava team up. Sam ends up with Thor. I set the board up. Each of us have a tower to share.

Thor and Sam take the car game piece. Don and I get the headphones. Peter and Ava get the happy meal. I pass out everything that each of us start off with.

"What kind of cake do all of you guys like?"

"I like lemon," I tell him.

"Chocolate is better in my opinion," Don says.

"Strawberry," Sam and Ava say together.

Peter says he likes red velvet. That was random much. I guess that's normal for Thor. Right? Though I don't remember him asking random questions any other time.

Once everything is passed out I explain as much as I can to Thor. Sam will take care of the rest. We play the game as we're suppose to. Just a few more rounds and I'm going to change it up. Add a rule to it. No more playing board games all day!

I roll the dice. Don moves are piece. Thor is really absorbed into this game. Maybe I should let him take it to Asgard with him. Share it with his friends. Whenever he goes back.

I pick a card. I smile. This card has nothing to do with what I'm about to say. I cheer happily. Thor looks at me weirdly.

"This card allows me to pick any player to take me anywhere I like. Since Don is on my team she comes too," I say.

Thor looks at me like I'm lying. I smile reassuringly. I can't let him know the truth.

"Don and I must discuss which player to pick and where to go," I say grabbing Don's hand. I drag her out of the room. She crosses her arms and leans against the wall.

"I think we should trick Thor into taking us to Asgard. Surely that sounds like more fun to you."

"Well yeah, but Winter we'd get into a lot of trouble. Not only with Thor for tricking him, but with the rest of the Avengers," Don tries reasoning. "Besides I like playing Monopoly with Thor," she adds.

"But-"

"Winter we can't."

"We will."

"We won't."

"Make me."

We stare at each other. I know this a crazy idea, but why not give it a go. We did after all go to another planet. That should be something. She sighs. I hug her. We go back into the room with the others. I look at Don to speak. She shakes her head. Guess I'm saying it.

"We have choose Thor to take us to Asgard!"

Don looks down. The others look at me like I'm crazy. I watch Thor. Wondering what he's going to say.

"I can not do that."

"But that's what my card says," I whine. Hoping he would give in.

"Let me see," he says.

Will, I'm doomed. I shake my head. He gives me a stern look. I mutter fine and hand it to him. He reads it and hands it back to me.

"Your card doesn't say that at all."

I smile at him. He frowns. I look down. It was worth a try.

"How about I take you guys anyway? A secret will be kept," Thor says.

"Really?" I shot.

"Yes. We still have lots of time. I shouldn't be doing this, but if it will make all of you happy then I shall do it."

We all nod. Thor tells us to follow him. We go to the roof. We all stand close to Thor. If it was really that simple, I would've just asked him.

Something sparkles around us. I feel like my insides are coming out. Next thing you know I'm on top of Peter. I apologize and get up. Thor is the only one standing. Once were all up, Thor introduces us to a man in a golden armor.

"This is Heimdall," Thor says. He tells Heimdall our names. We all say hello. He is so tall. Heimdall welcomes us. He warns Thor that the Allfather will be unhappy. I think Thor said that was his father. Odin.

Thor nods and leads us away. I stare at the long bridge. It's so pretty. The gold and the rainbow. Horses come out of nowhere. We have to share. Since only three came. Thor helps us get on. This is so awesome.

I sit with Peter. Don picks Thor so he will tell her everything about Asgard. Sam and Ava are on another. The horse go off on a trot. When we reach the city, I still can't believe it. I tell Peter to lean to the side since he's in front of me. He does. I gasp at all the beautiful things. All the people looking so happy. They bow to Thor. Some of them greet us. I smile.

I asked Thor why we won't just get off the horses and walk around. He says we're not staying in the city. We're going to a better place. I won't argue with Thor. He knows this place better than us.

~~~~~

We're at the top of a cliff. Asgard looks amazing from here. We all sat looking at it while the horses graze on the grass. I smile. This is just beautiful. We've been sitting here for awhile now. Thor tells us stories of Asgard. I feel something vibrate in my pocket. I pull out my phone.

"I get reception here?"

"Answer it," Don says.

"Hello," I say calmly.

"Winter, where are you guys?" Tony questions.

My eyes go big. I don't know what to say.

"Will you give me a second. Thanks," I say before he can protest.

"Thor, Tony is on the phone and would like to know where we are."

Thor looks surprised. He tells me to say we're at the ice cream parlor. I tell Tony. He says I'm lying. I tell him that was just a joke. We're really at the park.

"Winter, I tracked your phone and it doesn't show up on Earth," Tony says angrily.

"Will you see, what had happened-"

"No lies."

"I tried tricking Thor into taking us to Asgard. He found out the tick, but took us anyway."

"We will continue this when you guys come back."

"We're in trouble," I say.

"I'm sorry Winter. I should've said no."

"It's all my fault Thor. I just ruin your trust with the Avengers," I say sadly. Thor probably could've done this again, but now that won't happen. The rest won't trust him to do so.

Once we're back at the Bifrost, I sigh. I wanted to explore more, but I guess not. Heimdall says it was nice meeting all of us. Apparently Odin was away so he didn't find out about our visit. I'm sure he'll be mad when he finds out though.

~~~~~~~~~

"Thor how could you," Tony questioned. The Avengers came back tonight. I thought it would be tomorrow morning. Thor look ashamed. The rest of us sat quietly. Who knew Tony could be so protective like this. Feeling guilty I decided to speak.

"Tony, it wasn't Thor's fault. I said I tried tricking him, but that didn't work. So I begged for him. I told him I would die if I didn't go to Asgard. That I would do things you wouldn't like. So he had no choice. I lied to him so he would take us. Don't be mad at him," I say.

Tony looked at me. I can feel everyone's eyes on us. I just kept my eyes on Tony. Tony forgiven Thor. Me on the other hand, was another story. The others got off the hook. Everyone went to their rooms. Tony told me to follow him.

We went to his room. He told me to sit down. I sat down on the bed. He sat next to me.

"Winter you know I care about you right?"

"Yeah, but you didn't at the beginning."

"That's cause I didn't know you."

"But why care about me when all I did was add more problems to your life?"

"You didn't add more problems. Just a lesson in responsibility," he says laying back. I do the same. His ceiling has pictures of himself from when he was younger till now. With the Avengers. Don and I are even up there.

"I have a light that signs on the pictures when the lights are off. Not every night though. Only the ones when I can't sleep," Tony says.

"I like it," I say. I then just remember something.

"Tony."

"Yeah Win?" He asks. I dismiss him saying Win and speak.

"You know that experiment involving Don I asked you about?"

"The one about her moving other than the stones with her mind?"

"Yeah. Can you check out the headpiece I made for her. I don't want to hurt Don."

"Sure. When?"

"Now?" I ask hopefully. He nods. I get up and run to get it.

I show him the headpiece. His eyes get big.

"This is big. And a lot of stuff. Bring the blueprints for it."

I run to go get them. Tony looks over them. He tells me to go get Bruce and meet him in the lab. I run once again. I knock on Bruce's door. He opens it. He looks at me questionably. I tell him o go to the lab. Together we go to the lab.

Tony and Bruce look over my math. I listen to them. Explaining why I did what I did. After a few adjustments they said it might work. Tony had JARVIS call everyone.

They complained about having to come down again. Bruce told Thor to put his hammer on the table. Thor did it without question. I put the headpiece on Don. She tried taking it off, but I told her to keep it on. She stopped refusing.

"This is heavy," she comments.

"I'll make a lighter design later, until then just deal with it please," I say.

"Fine, but what I'm I doing exactly?"

"I just need you to concentrate on moving Thor's hammer."

She shrugs and focuses on it. She holds out her right hand. Everyone watches carefully. The hammer slowly begins to move. Thor's eyes get bigger. It's working. The hammer comes flying to Don. She nearly drops it, but holds it up a little.

"It works!" I shot. "It really works!" I say over and over.

"I can't believe it. How?" Clint says.

"I made this headpiece that magnifies her powers of calling the stones. It calls out to things that also have great power such as Thor's hammer," I say excitedly.

"Smart girl," Natasha says.

We all turn to Thor. he looks shock. Maybe I shouldn't have used his hammer.

"All mighty," he says. "Don is mighty."

Don puts the hammer down. Saying it's really heavy. She takes off the headpiece. I smile. I can just imagine what possibilities there are with this device. I just need to make it smaller.

After all that excitement we go take showers and go to bed. I doubt I can sleep after that. I get out of bed and go to Tony's room. I don't bother knocking. He's still awake when I enter.

"Can't sleep?" He questions.

I shake my head. He pats a spot next to him. I go lay down next to him. Together we look at the pictures. Tony says there will be more up there soon. I don't know what he means by that, but I just go with it.

💎💎💎💎💎💎💎💎💎💎💎💎💎

The story is coming to an end. Just two more chapters. That's it. I'm not planning on a sequel or anything. Just my new story Future Eternity- Avengers Kids. Maybe last shout out of this book. My other ones will still have them of course. Shout out to DrStevenStrange . Check out the Doctor's Strange awesome story Acataleptic Troubles. Trust me, it is amazing. Must read! 

Have a Merry Christmas and Happy New Year!

~Iron Hawk 🎩

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

122K 2.2K 69
Penny is Peter's ½ sister. They have the same mother, but different dads (their mom died in her sleep suddenly when Penny was six months old and thei...
97K 3.1K 80
After the Civil War, Tony felt ruined. He didn't feel the strength to go on after the Avengers. Fortunately, Tony's real friends aren't going to let...
76.8K 1.3K 77
Chara Winter is cast out from her family. Her adopted parents were killed front of her eyes. After that she loved no one, only living for herself. Sh...
734K 19.4K 63
↬' 𝚃𝙷𝙴𝙰. 𝙱𝙾𝙾𝙺 [𝟷]: c o m p l e t e d ➤Tony didn't only lose his parents that day, he also lost his little sister Mia in the car crash. But...