Eternal Darkness (The Cimmeri...

By Pranxtor

Kiayani has been sent away days after her 18th birthday to be married to some nobleman in the capital. On rou... More

Eternal Darkness
Prologue
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Author's Note

Chapter 31

260 22 1
By Pranxtor

Chapter 31

 “They don’t look like they will make it.”

“Hush, Tyron,” The Mother said, “you are always so doubtful.”

She stood and walked across the cloud floor to where there was a pure white fountain, the water the colour of ice trickling down. Through the crystal clear water she could watch the girl without needing the power of her mind. There she was, so tiny, curled up to keep in her warmth.

“Don’t you ever think that you have been trying to push them too hard?” Tyron said from his seat on the ground.

“I’m doing what I must to guide them to their destination. They are more than capable of defeating the challenges.”

Tyron said nothing, only scowling and looking away.

~~*~~

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.7K 37 18
It was an attack that took everything from her a year ago. Her family and pack all slaughtered. She didn't know why or who, just that she had to run...
49 0 4
A group of teens, finding themselves in a magical fantasy wold called 'Aurora'. The abandoned and not-belonging feeling in their life was finally gon...
1.8K 82 25
Abandoned from her parents she try to escape from every day's routine.. As she was walking in the forest.. An unpredictable situation make her meet h...
1.4K 3 47
I have always been a hopeless romantic, always daydreaming of my prince charming to come, sweep me off my feet and we would ride off into the sunset...