Differences || Kellic

By HellaHotKellic

Vic didn't think he could love. Kellin didn't think anyone would love him. They proved each other terribly wr... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 7.
Chapter 8.
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20 - FINAL

Chapter 6

3.5K 138 86
By HellaHotKellic

Vic's POV:
I hurry out of the pool and run after Kellin following him into the house.

"Kellin!" I shout, not even bothered by everyones glares.

I run up the stairs where I almost run straight into Nick, knocking him over. The second before the bathroom door is closed I grab the doorhandle and hurry inside and close the door behind me, locking it.

"Vic, please leave" Kellin begs me, looking to be on the verge of tears.

Honestly I don't know what the hell I should to in a situation like this. I'm extremly awkward when someone around me is crying. Seriously, just ask Tony.

But this time I'm gonna act like a normal person with a heart and common sense, even if it means not listening to the one thing Kellin asked me to do. I walk over to him so I'm standing right in front of him and wrap my arms around his body.

"Will you tell me why you ran away?" I carefully ask.

"I got scared I suppose. I wanted to kiss you and I wanted you to feel the same way about me as I do for you. But at the same time I'm scared of being with you. We are two total different persons so I don't know how it'd work out.."

I stand there and look at him for a while. Then I place my hand on his cheek and wipe away a tear of his with my thumb.

"I want to be with you too. And I know we are very different but I believe that we can make it work. If you want me to stop being a bad guy I'll do that for you. Just give me a chance to prove that this can work, that we can work"

Kellin smiles at my words. It's a pretty sad smile but it is at least a smile.

"So you want to try to make it work?" I ask, hoping so bad he'll say that he does because I feel like I have to be with him.

"Yes. I do." He says and I smile.

I hug him tight and this time he hugs me back just as tight. We both move away a bit from the hug, still in each others arms though.

"So.. Is it okay for me to kiss you now?" I ask feeling ridiculous. But that's better then making him feel that I'm pushing myself at him.

"Of course you idiot" He says with a chuckle.

I lean down to him and connect our lips to each other. I soon deepen the kiss and let my hands slide down to his ass that I squeeze, causing Kellin to let out a faint moan against my lips. I push us to the sink where I lift him up and put him down on the sink without breaking the kiss. I stand between Kellin's legs and he intertwines his fingers into my hair.

A small groan leaves my lips as Kellin brush his inner thigh against my crotch making him giggle and pull away from the kiss.

"So I guess you like that huh?" He asks and drags his leg across me again to tease me and once again a groan escapes my mouth.

I reconnect our lips harsly taking Kellin by suprise and making him moan lightly.

Suddenly a harsh knock on the door interrupts us and I sigh.

"Ey! Stop banging in the bathroom guys, the pizza has arrived!" I hear Mike's voice shout and both Kellin's and I's cheeks turn bright red.

Kellin jumps off the sink and I follow him out of the bathroom. I squeeze his ass one more time, making him turn around to stick his tongue out at me before I hurry to my room quickly to put on a shirt and shorts and then head down to the pizza.

Kelin's POV:
Vic hurries to his room and then down the stairs and I turn to Mike blushing. A smirk is resting on his lips making me nervously chuckle.

"So I guess it went good between you and Vic? You were in there for a while" He says and playfully wiggles his eyebrows.

"Yeah... I guess it did" I say as I smile and bite my lip.

"So are you together now or what?"

"Kind of. We have decided to give us two a chance. And I really think it can work. He's actually really sweet, he told me he'll do what it takes to make it work. And I will do the same" I say and smile.

Mike smiles and hugs me before I walk to his room and change into clothes and then we both walk down and join the others in the living room to eat.

When we come downstairs the Tv is already rolling so no one pays much attention to us when we enter the living room wich I appreciate because I feel how my face still is a slight shade of red. Mike sits down in the armchair next to Tony, not suprising anyone. Me myself sits down in the corner of the couch close to Vic, who turns his head to me and smiles. I smile back and he pecks me on the lips. Nothing I thought he would do around everyone else.

Suddenly Nick spits out all the coke in his mouth and starts coughing. We all look at him with shocked faces, trying to be empathic and not laugh.

"What the hell was that?!" He yells when he has catched his breath, looking at me and Vic.

"Are you together now or what?!" He continues yelling and now everyone is staring at us.

"Kind of" I say with a smile and blush. Vic takes my hand in his and everyone just sits there and looks at us weirdly before slowly returning their attention to the Tv.

Well that went well, I guess.

*

After the movie Mike and I walk to his room and we sit down on his bed.

"Mikey?" I ask as soon as we sit down.

"Yeah?"

"When are you and Tony gonna tell everyone that you are a couple now?"

"I don't know honestly, but I want it out soon though so that no one finds out by accident and it gets all awkward"

A knock on the door interrupts our conversation that didn't have the chance to go on for very long. I walk over and open the door to find Tony behind it.

"Hey.. um can I talk to Mike alone for a minute" he shyly asks.

I tell him that of course he can. I even wanted to talk to Vic so it didn't matter for me to leave for a while. I walk out and head to Vic's room where I knock on his door.

I hear him shout come in so I open the door and step in. He turns his face to me where I'm standing in the door opening. A smile spreads across his lips when he sees it's me and he hurries to stand up from the bed, making him almost trip and fall over his own feet. How adorable.

"Hey boyfriend" He says and places his hands on my hips and a peck kiss to my lips.

"Hey you" I say and snake my arms around his neck and put my hands on the back of his head.

I push his head towards mine and our lips are connected once again. Vic directly pushes me against his door and moves his hands so that they're on the door, either side of me.

Tongue are added into the kiss and hips are soon pressed together, making me feel how turned on he really is getting right now. Vic starts kissing down my neck, small gasps leaving my lips. He moves away my shirt when his lips has reached my shoulder where he makes sure to leave a hickey.

His lips comes back to mine even hungrier this time. This boy knows for sure how to make my legs weak. When Vic starts moving his hands up my shirt is when I pull away from his lips. He tries to reconnect our lips at first but when I don't allow him to he gives up.

"Vic, I didn't come to your room to just make out. I came here to talk to you, about us and our relationship."

"Okay then, let's talk. Tell me what's on your mind"

Vic's POV:
I lead Kellin to sit down with me on my bed. We sit down and I pull him onto my lap to snuggle my nose into the crook of his neck. He laughs a bit at me, a sweet love filled laugh.

"How do you see our relationship?" He asks and I move away my face from his neck.

"I see our relationship as the two of us being with each other. Caring for each other. Getting to know more about each other. And I see our differences making our relationship interesting. And I see our relationship as something wonderful that I will put my soul in for everything to work. Why?" I say and I can see that the words have left Kellin speechless and surprised. And to be honest they've left me surprised too.

I have never been able to explain my feelings like that before. I have had feelings, way more of them than people think. I feel a lot. But I never know how to show my feelings, so instead I have been pretending I didn't have any.

But I'm done with pretending now. Now that I have found someone that makes it so easy for me to say all that, to explain what I feel without the slightest fear of being judged. I'm gonna make sure to fight to keep it. Keep him.

Fooling around is over. I can already feel that this is going to last long. There is just something about Kellin that makes me know it. It's quite crazy really, how I never have believed in love at first sight, barely love at all. And then this boy comes into my life and in just the matter of a few days, he makes me believe in every kind of love there is. Cheesy, yes. True, yes.

"Wow Vic, that is the absolutley sweetest thing someone ever had said to me." Kellin says and turns around in my grip to be able to leave a peck kiss on my cheek.

"Thank you" He then says and kiss my lips again.

"I'm gonna go back to Mike's room"

"Is he and Tony done switching spit and being all lovey-dovey?" I ask with a small chuckle.

Kellin stops in his tracks and slowly turn his head back to stare at me as if I had grown a second head.

"What?!" He practically shouts.

"Oh please! All of us know that they are together. It is so obvious, we're just waiting for the day they tell us so we don't have to pretend we don't know" I say and shrug, because really it isn't a big deal to any of us. They've always acted like a couple and now they just happen to be one.

"Oh.." Kellin says and I laugh at how adorable he looks with that look on his face.

"Yeah now I really gotta go!" He says and hurries out the door. I lay down back on my bed, how did I get so lucky that he is my boyfriend?

Kellin's POV:
I hurry back to Mike's room and walk in to see that Tony has left.

"Hey! You seem to be in a hurry" He says and chuckles at me.

"Yeah.. Are you aware that everyone knows you and Tony are a thing?"

"What? Kell what are you talking about?" Mike questions me.

"According to Vic, they all know and are just waiting for you guys to come clean about it so they won't have to pretend to not know" I say and Mike looks at me like I'm crazy at first until his face turns into an understanding look.

"Well then, I guess we can just mention it tonight at dinner or something" He mumbles before shrugging and going back to whatever he was doing on his phone completely chill about the him and Tony situation it seems.

*

I wake up before my alarm even goes off at Monday morning thanks to Mike's snoring. Well good for him that he can sleep at least. Though I am actually happy for him since he and Tony told everyone they're official last night and everyone took it well.

I shuffle around for a bit and groan, trying to fall back asleep due to the clock only being 5 am and we don't start school until nine but it's completely hopeless. Therefore I reach for my phone and send away a message to Vic.

"Are you awake?"

I wait a few minutes, glaring at Mike until my phone screen lights up.

"I am now, come 😘"

I smile at the text before quietly getting up from the mattress. Not that it's important though, there could be an earthquake and Mike still wouldn't wake up cause his snores would be louder.

I walk through the hallway until I reach Vic's room and let myself in. He is still laying in his bed under the covers and smiles as he sees me. I close the door behind me and walk over to the bed, crawling in with him under the covers. I cuddle up to his body that feels warm and comfortable against my chilly one.

"Why are you awake at 5 am?" Vic asks me while running a hand through my hair.

"Mike's snoring like hell in there"

He chuckles at me before laying down more conveniently so I do the same. Vic softly presses his lips to mine in a small kiss before we both close our eyes to get a few more hours of sleep.

*

As I wake up for the second time in the morning it's not because of Mike's snoring but because of Vic's alarm. I groan at the noise taking a pillow to put over my head.

"Vic, turn that thing off, it bugs me"

"I would but I'm kind of stuck" I hear a voice from underneath me say.

I open my eyes for them to meet Vic's who is laying under me. Instead of moving off of him I reach out to turn the alarm off before snuggling my face into his chest once again and Vic chuckles at me.

"I kind of said that as a hint that you should get off me. It's Monday, we have school"

"Oh but you're so comfortableeee.." I whine and press myself if possible even closer to Vic's body.

"You're so soft and -" I interrupt myself from my own sentence when I feel something pressing against my stomach. My litttle virgin brain takes a while to realize what it is until I get that Vic's got a bad case of morning wood and I can't help myself as I burst out laughing at him.

"Okay maybe not that soft" I say before I keep giggling and Vic rolls his eyes at me with a whine.

"This is a normal teeange boy problem, okay? And the fact that you've been asleep on top of me doesn't really help," he whines and I take a deep breath to finally stop giggling.

"Well, I have to get up, and you have to get down so you have fun with that" I tell him as I sit up. Though as I sit up I only make it worse for him due to where on his body that I'm sitting on.

"Oh come on Kells you caused this, would be nice if you helped me out" Vic suggests with a smirk playing on his lips.

"Yeah that's not happening horny-boy" I state.

I bend down to kiss Vic one more time, a kiss that he deepens quickly. I let him do so and allow him entrance when his tongue grazes across my bottom lip. When he grinds his hips up to meet mine I pull away from the kiss making Vic groan before I get off the bed. Once again Vic groans, this time at what I'm wearing.

"Why do you need to be so innocently hot?" He questions me with a pout.

I'm dressed in only a pair of underwear that shows of my butt pretty good and also a light purple shirt.

"That's just what I do" I tell him with a shrug before I leave his room and go to Mike's.

Mike is still in his bed, no surprises there. He'll probably get up when there's fifteen minutes left until we have to leave for school.

I grab my new clothes that Mike helped me pick out and change into the all black outfit. A pair of black skinny jeans, a simple black t-shirt with a chest pocket and even black socks and underwear.

I go to the Fuentes' bathroom where I start to brush my teeth while humming to one of all the songs that's stuck in my head. I bend down to reach the water tap when I hear the door open and a whistle coming from behind me.

"What a view" I hear Vic say.

I spit out the toothpaste and rinse my mouth with water before turning around to see him staring at my butt.

"You're not very discreet you know?" I inform him.

"Wasn't trying to be" Vic says with a shrug before coming over to me.

He puts his hands on my hips, pulling me close before pressing his lips against mine. When we pull away from the kiss Vic looks down and takes a moment to observe my clothes before looking at me with a questionable stare.

"You're dressed in black?" He says, the sentence coming out as more of a question than a statement.

"Yeah, is something wrong with that?" I ask, feeling nervous about his reaction.

"No, no. You look good, you always do" He reassures me.

Vic kisses me again, letting his lips move against mine until we're interrupted by the door opening and revealing Jaime.

"Oh come on guys, this isn't a make out spot! People get clean in here!" He scolds us making me blush.

"And I gotta take a douche, so move it kids" He says, ushering us out of the bathroom.

"I'm older than you!" Vic shouts to him on our way out.

"By not even a year, now let me be in here in peace" We hear Jaime shouting from inside.

I can't help but to giggle at the whole situation. These past days have made me realize that I absolutely love spending time here. It's so much fun when they are so many siblings. Being an only child can get kind of boring from time to time.

"You're cute, your giggle is really cute" Vic tells me causing me to blush.

"And your blush is cute too" He adds and I slap his arm lightly.

"Stop that"

"Nah" He answers with a grin.

I go to smack his chest but Vic grabs hold of my wrists stopping me from going through with it and kisses me rather forcefully. It's like neither of us can get enough of the other's lips.

Soon the door to Mike's bedroom opens and once again we get complains from one of Vic's brothers.

"Okay I'm glad you're so madly in love with each other and all but please don't do it in front of me" He groans before walking down the stairs.

"Wow, is there anywhere in this house where you can kiss without complaints?" I ask.

"My room maybe?" Vic suggest with a smirk playing on his lips.

"Nuh uh, then we will be there for a while. And I'm hungry and you just got your boner down, don't need to give you another right away" I tell Vic before skipping down the stairs and going to the kitchen.

Please remember to vote, comment and share the story. If you have any questions one-shots request or just want to talk, feel free to message me:)❤️

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

4.2K 161 25
Little um backstory hehe( this book is LITERALLY shit since I made this in what 7th grade so like be prepared for some cringing ass writing lol) Kell...
116K 6.4K 37
Vic is completely obsessed with sex, and is completely confident that he can sleep with any guy he wants to. One day, his friend makes him a bet that...
7.9K 545 24
Kellin Quinn is a new model just getting into the business, but a quick, lustful, hookup with famous male model Vic Fuentes, one night at a club...le...
21.8K 928 22
Word count: 62 k "Vic, I'm broken, hurt, destroyed. I'm like broken glass, getting close to me is only going to get you hurt too." "Then we'll be h...