But why? // minizerk ff

By SapphireMinter

Simon and josh are two Internet best friends constantly talking on Skype, can they become more? More

1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
12
13
Some words from the author
14 + 15
16
17

11

177 5 0
By SapphireMinter

Josh: Simon?

Josh: Simon?

Josh: SIMON????

Josh: why did I do that? Ugh ffs I love you Simon more than anything.. what I would give to see your smile and laugh right now, I'm crying rn and I can't stop, people on the train are staring and Tobis hugging me tight, you where all I ever wanted. Your laugh made feel special, your head placed on my chest felt like magic. Although you where taller then me, I was still the 'daddy' in the relationship. It only lasted a matter of 5 minuets... but I want more Simon.. I FUCKING MISS MY BEST INTERNET FRIEND, you where all I wanted.
Someone to go to
Someone to listen
A friend
A best friend
A boyfriend
And now you might never reply again and you might forget me... forget me

Josh: I love you

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

247K 8.8K 99
Ahsoka Velaryon. Unlike her brothers Jacaerys, Lucaerys, and Joffery. Ahsoka was born with stark white hair that was incredibly thick and coarse, eye...
199K 19.2K 24
"๐™๐™ค๐™ช๐™˜๐™ ๐™ฎ๐™ค๐™ช๐™ง๐™จ๐™š๐™ก๐™›, ๐™œ๐™ž๐™ง๐™ก. ๐™„ ๐™ฌ๐™–๐™ฃ๐™ฃ๐™– ๐™จ๐™š๐™š ๐™ž๐™ฉ" Mr Jeon's word lingered on my skin and ignited me. The feeling that comes when yo...
671K 33.8K 61
A Story of a cute naughty prince who called himself Mr Taetae got Married to a Handsome yet Cold King Jeon Jungkook. The Union of Two totally differe...
429K 25.9K 85
Y/N L/N is an enigma. Winner of the Ascension Project, a secret project designed by the JFU to forge the best forwards in the world. Someone who is...