I am Tupac.

By foryoureyes1

You know Tupac right? Wrong, you don't. You don't know his life. You don't know what he went through. You onl... More

My struggle.
You name it.
A new start.
Back together again? Nope..
I guess.
were in love.
School -_-
Give me some space, geesh.
My bestfriend.
on & poppin' :p
FDB
Doing me wrong.
Lesiah (Lesane+Aliyah)
could this day get any worse?
It just got worse..
I never knew the bus could be so interesting.
*sigh*
I'm leaving.
Trippin in the bathroom.
Break up, make up.
....
Confessions ¹₁¹
I met someone.
I don't care anymore. I promise.
Regrets.
#mhm.
ohh.
I missed you.
Great.
Uss.
I wish i was here.
Oooo kill em.
Mama?!
Bye bye.
Please don't go.
you sound crazy.
jbjb
goodnight.
The devil wears prada.
.,.,,
Postponed.
happy birthday to you.
Yada yada.
Don't think they know.
Noo.
The news.
No title. Well there is one but not a real one.
Anderson.
gymm.
gosh.
fighting is not tolerable here.
jumped.
Freddy.
Men in black.
my badd
kidnapped and news.
the bail.
the hate is real.
prom.
the miracle worker.
dada
house.
I'mmmmmmmm baccccccckkkkkkk.
found a way back in.
the plan.
the prank continues...
medicine sucks.
be careful what you wish for..
that plug.
finally.
old version of home alone.
ok, you got me.
weather.
BNO (bestfriend night out)
surprise.
still suprised.
still still suprised.
, by the way >> nothingg ^.^
shabba..
, ranks.
, granola bars :)
2 weeks lataa *spongebob person.*
wake me up.
I spy.
treehouse whathouse.
treehouse makehouse-2
a visit of advice.
just like a plane ride.
trust NOBODY.
student what?
Do you wanna build a snowman? lol.
goooo!!
frozen.
frozen forreal.
dinner... date?
this fucker.
JLKFDM.
Drunk in Kenny.
bye byee.
The landing.
Sooner than you think.
silence.
Dare day.
roller skating on your ass.
2nd times a charm.
Separate ways.
You'll always find your way back to me.
the searching.
happily.
just
part time lover.
back for good?
You're a player
yeen even tell me nigga.
until then.
grad
Epilogue
cover..
yaaay :)

Again..?

1.8K 28 8
By foryoureyes1

Lesane P.O.V

I was just coming from After School Detention, it was like 6:00pm . I already knew I missed the bus, and I didn't drive to school today. My Mother took me. So I guess I had no way home huh? I really didn't want to talk to her, but I guess I had to call her. She answered on the 3rd ring.

"Hello?" Said my Mother.

"Hello, Mama? I need you to come pick me up from school." I said.

"Well why didn't you take the bus, I can't come get you right now." She answered.

"I had After School Detention. And what are you doing that's preventing you from coming to pick up your son?" I said, irritated.

"Your daddy and I are out shopping for groceries." She said.

"He's ain't my daddy. So you're teling me I have to walk 3hrs home?" I asked.

"Well... I guess Lesane. I'm so-" I hung up.

I sighed and put my phone in my pocket. I really didn't want to walk, it was dark and cold. I hate this city. I slung my backpack over my shoulder and started walking. I guess I'll take the bus after 2hrs.

Afeni P.O.V (His Mother)

"Baby should we get Peaches or Bananas?" Said Billy, my husband.

"Um, Bananas." I said.

I don't know why were still here. Our Kart was filled to the fullest. And I still had to go home to cook dinner. 

"Honey C'mon, we have to go checkout. I think this is enough." I said. He nodded and we carried the buggy to the checkout line, thankfully it was empty. The lady swiped all our things. Then bagged them and out it into the Kart.

"Tha would be $300.45 cents ma'am." She said. I handed her my card and she swiped and did all the other stuff. "Come again, have a nice night." She handed me back my card. I nodded and Billy pulled the Kart to the truck and piled them in the trunk, and more had to go in the back seat. We had lot of things. He shut the trunk and back doors then got in the drivers seat and started the car and we made our way back home.

"Honey, don't you think about how Lesane lives so far away from the school?" I asked.

"Well, not really. Why?" He said.

"He lives really far away from the school, and sometimes he misses the bus and has to walk 3hrs home. That's dangerous for this side of town that we live on." I said. 

"Soooo?" He said.

"Sooooo I'm transfering him." I said.

He slammed on the brakes. "What?!" He yelled.

"I'm transferring him. I don't think he likes walking most of the time." I said, looking at him.

"But he's been there since 9th grade Afeni. He has all his friends and everyone else there. I don't think he wants to leave." He said.

"Well, I already transferred him. He starts tommorow. And plus the school is right around the corner from the house. Whats the big deal?" I asked.

"Nothing, I'll just think of it for the better. Whats the name of the school?" He asked again.

"Anderson High School." I said.

He just started driving again. I already talked to his teachers, so they know he won't be there anymore. I know this is good for him, I just know it.

Jada P.O.V

"Alright, Bye Ms.Carvans. Have a nice night." I said, getting my stuff and walking out.

I heard her voice say bye Jada. I rushed out of the school and pulled out my phone. I walked outside, damn it was dark, and cold. I got inside and tturned the heat on, I put my stuff in the back. I started up the car and sat here for a while. I called Will's Mother. She answered on a second ring.

"Hello?" She asked.

"Ms.Smith! It's me, Jada." I said.

"Oh, hi Jada." She said.

"Do you now how Will is doing?" I asked,=.

"Honey, he's not doing so well. He's at the Doris Hospital. They said he had a really bad stomach flu. He has to stay there until he's feeling better because he's constantly throwing up." She explained.

"Oh gosh, well is it ok if I go up there and stay with him?" I asked.

"That would be great, I'm leaving now. And he keeps asking for you." She said.

"Alright, thanks Ms.Smith. I have to go home and get a few things first." I said.

"Ok, bye Jada." She said.

"Bye Mrs.Smith." I said, and hung up.

 I pulled out the driveway and made my way home. As I was driving I saw Lesane, he was walking, at this time of night?! Wait, don't get caught up Jada. Just goo, speed past. And I did just that. I continued making my way home.

Lesane P.O.V

Was that Jada?! Well that was rude. If I saw her walking I would've offer her a ride. I sighed loudly and dragged myself down the sidewalk.

 Jada P.O.V

Gosh, I couldn't do it, I couldn't leave him down there like that, especially in this weather and time of night. I know he would've stopped for me. I went down the street and made a U-Turn. I sped back down the street and pulled up next to him.

"Need a ride?" I asked.

He just continued walking down the street. Like he didn't see my bright red car. I got out of the car and shut the door. I ran beside him.

"Lesane? You don't want me to take you home?" I asked.

"Why don't you speed past me again like you just did?" He said smartly.

"Because I know that I'd that was me back there you would've stopped. Now can you please just get into the car?" I pleaded.

He just kept on walking. I sighed and pressed the button that locks my car doors, I could hear the beep.

"Lesane? C'mon this is dangerous. And its really cold." I said, I had on short sleeves.

"Well." He said.

"Stop being so complicating and just get into there car!" I yelled.

He stopped in his tracks. "Oh really?! I'm being complicating?! You're playing hard to get!" He yelled back.

"I'm in a relationship you jerk!!!" I screamed.

He huffed and kept on walking.

"Lesane!.... Lesane!..... Lesane!!?!!" I screamed.

"WHAT?!!" He yelled.

"I'm sorry. Just- Just please let me give you a ride home." I said calmly.

"NO!! I don't want to ride anywhere with you! I HATE YOU JADA!! So why don't you just get in your fancy little car and GO! Leave me the fuck alone!" He screamed.

I turned around and made my way to my car. I didn't notice I was crying until I felt all the wetness on my shirt. I ran back to my car and got in and shut the door. Hate me? Lesane Hates me? Now I know I fucked up. I started up my car and went home.

When I got there I went and got out of the car. I grabbed my stuff from the back seat and made my way inside. When I walked inside and saw A note on the table, I picked out up. It said:

Dear Jada,

I'm really sorry we couldn't spend as much time together but our boss called.  He said he needed its in sooner so we had to leave. We'll be working at the Southern Hotel in Atlanta. Then after that we'll be working some other places too.  I'm really sorry honey, We love you. Call us.

Love, Mother and Father.

I put down the note. That note made me cry even harder. I ran upstairs and got some things. I also brought a blanket and a change of clothes. I stuffed it all in a duffel bag. Then I grabbed my keys and got on the car. I made my way to the Doris Hospital, playing some soft music.

Lesane P.O.V

After 2hrs I had finally made it home. I know what you're thinking, "That shit you said to Jada was so wrong, and you know you don't mean it." Well you're wrong. It wasn't wrong and I did mean it. Jada has hurt me to the core, she's a stuck up bitch. She knows that I'm trying to be with her and she goes out with other boys. Every time I try and talk to her about something serious she thinks I'm flirting and shoos me away with 'I have a boyfriend'  I know that, geesh. She's my first love, she's also the first one I gave myself too.  At least try and keep in touch with me after all we've been through together. A part of me wants to leave her alone completely. But another part of me wants to keep trying to get her, and not give up. I want to still try. I mean, Jada's the wifey type. And everyone knows that we belong together. I don't know why she trip-

"Lesane." Said my Mother.

I sat up in my bed. "Oh, yes?" I said.

"We um.. we need to talk." She said, closing my door.

I sighed. "Okay, I admit, I have been talking to Jada." I said, raising my hands in defense.

"You what!? You know what, never mind. Nevermind. You're transferring schools." She said.

I Put my hands down. "What!?" I yelled.

"Boy you better lower yo damn voice towards me!" She yelled.

"Ok mama, I'm sorry. But what is this about me switching schools? I'm fine with this school. I love this school." I said.

"Well, you get too many After School Detentions, so that causes you to walk 3hr walks home. And you get in trouble too much too Lesane. Also, your grades are bad. I got a tour of the school ans those kids are sophisticated and they cause no trouble. I even talked to a student and he said the school changed him. He used to go to your school also. And they wear uniforms, so I don't have to buy you so much clothes 24/7." She explained.

"Nuh uh mama. I'm not going there." I said, laying back down and pulling the blankets over my head.

"Well that's too damn bad because I already enrolled you in. You start tomorrow. So get ready for bed. School starts at 7." She said. And she left.

"Oh my fucking gosh." I said going to sleep.

Poor Lesane. But bye, I have finish these Winter Packets.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

88.2K 2.3K 33
A little AU where Lucifer and Alastor secretly loves eachother and doesn't tell anyone about it, and also Alastor has a secret identity no one else k...
225K 11.4K 90
Being flat broke is hard. To overcome these hardships sometimes take extreme measures, such as choosing to become a manager for the worst team in Blu...
236K 826 26
its all in the title babes 😋
37.6K 332 15
Love, Sex, & Strong Imagination Is All You Need For Daddy...