The news.

Will P.O.V

I woke up and looked around. Was I in a hospital? Then everything came flashing back, the throwing up, the throwing up, the throwing up, and oh, the throwing up. After that I blaked out. I looked at the hospital band on my wrist. It said:
Will Smith
Came in @3:25pm.
STOMACH FLU.
Doris Hospital.

I have stomach flu? I guess that explains the throwing up. I looked to my left. I saw Jada. She was asleep in a chair,  with a blanket wrapped around her, her head leaning to the side a little. I wanted to talk to her, or anybody, but I didn't want to wake her up. So I-

I jumped out of bed and ran to the nearest bathroom. The throw up was building up inside my mouth because out took me some time to get to the bathroom since I had to carry that IV thing with me. When I got to the bathroom I instantly started puking in the toilet. I heard the door creak open, then footsteps. I felt someone rubbing my back. I thought it was Jada.

"It's alrightJada, I'm ok." I said.

"Jada? I'm Kathryn." Said a voice.

I turned around and saw this beautiful girl. Her skin was kind of dark, her hair wasn't that long. She had dark brown beautiful eyes. And her lips, her lips were pink and full. I just wanted t-

"Will! That's your name right?" She asked.

"Oh, yes. Yes. That's my name, Will is my name." I smiled.

"Are you okay? Can I get you anything?" She asked, she was a Nurse.

"Water would be nice. How old are you?" I asked.

"I'm 16." She answered.

My age. How does she work here?

"How do you work here?" I said, making my way back to my hospital bed. I climbed in and sat up.

"How do you work here?" I asked.

"My mama works here, so I help out. What school do you go to?" She asked me.

"Jackson High School. You?" I asked.

"Anderson High School." She answered. 

"Oh. Well nice meeting you. I'm gonna head to bed." I said.

"Would you like me to tuck you in?" She smiled.

"No thanks, I got it." I said.

She nodded and left. I switched off the light and got under the covers. 

"Goodnight baby." I said to Jada.

I felt someone climb in bed next to me. Then I felt her lips meet mines.

"Jada, I'm sick, dont kiss me. I don't want you to get sick either." I said.

"I don't care. You're my baby. We can both be sick together." She said.

"Jada, I love you." I said.

She didn't say anything, I heard light breathing. I guess she was sleep. I wrapped my arms around her and went to sleep too. Goodnight.

Jada P.O.V

I felt him wrap his arms around me. Then after a few minutes he was sleep. Yes, I faked sleep. I was astonished when he said he loved me. I mean, we've only been together for 2 months. How could he possibly love me? I don't love him back. I haven't been together with him long enough to even think that. I like Will though, I really do. I sighed and set the alarm on my phone. I had to set it to  6:00am. I usually set it to 7:00am, but since the hospital was a little far from my house I had to set it earlier. I went to sleep. Night.