❝𝐅𝐑𝐄𝐔𝐃𝐈𝐀𝐍 𝐒𝐋𝐈𝐏.❞...

Por CTRLGUKS

↳ an IM JAEBUM fanfic. "this is... not a good idea." "you're probably right... but darling, you make it so d... Más

motsi
piri
tatu
china
shanu
tanhatu
nomwe
sere
pfumbamwe
gumi
gumi neimwe
gumi nembiri
gumi netanu
gumi neina
gumi neshanu
gumi nenhanhatu
gumi nenomwe
gumi nesere
gumi nepfumbamwe
makumi maviri/neimwe
makumi maviri nembiri
makumi maviri nenhatu
makumi maviri neina
makumi maviri neshanu
makumi maviri nenhanhatu
makumi maviri nenomwe
makumi maviri nesere
makumi maviri nepfumbamwe
makumi matatu/neimwe
makumi matatu nembiri
makumi matatu nenhatu
makumi matatu neina
makumi matatu neshanu
makumi matatu nenhanhatu
makumi matatu nenomwe
makumi matatu nesere
makumi matatu nepfumbamwe
makumi mana
makumi mana neimwe
makumi mana nembiri
makumi mana nenhatu
makumi mana neina
makumi mana neshanu
makumi mana nenhanhatu/nenomwe
makumi mana nesere
makumi mana nepfumbamwe
makumi mashanu
makumi mashanu neimwe
makumi mashanu nembiri
makumi mashanu nenhatu
makumi mashanu neina
makumi mashanu neshanu
makumi mashanu nenhanhatu
makumi mashanu nesere
makumi mashanu nepfumbamwe
makumi matanhatu
makumi matanhatu neimwe
makumi matanhatu nembiri
Kusvikira Taparadzaniswa Nerufu

makumi mashanu nenomwe

1K 89 6
Por CTRLGUKS

RUDO |
LOVE

"AMINA, I'LL be a minute," Mr Asher spoke quickly. "I'm just talking to Mr Im about something. Silly man."

Amina was about to slide her head back out of the crack in the door when she did a double take and realized it was, in fact, Jaebum in the seat in front of the principal.

"Mr Im?" Amina tilted her head and looked to Mr Asher. "How is Mr Im silly, if I may ask?"

Jaebum sighed, rubbing his hands up and down his face. "Just leave, Miss Zachary; it's fine."

"No," Amina closed the door behind her and walked in to the desk. She didn't have to listen to him anymore. They weren't together now. "Mr Asher, why are you calling him that?"

"Amina—"

"It's just like her," Mr Asher chuckled. "Amina's not the type to leave unless answered? Isn't that right, Amina?"

"Affirmative," she nodded. "That's why I'm one of the best students you've ever had."

Jaebum pinched the bridge of his nose before leaning back and chuckling. "I'm moving to another school," Jaebum spoke bluntly.

Amina's eyes widened. "What? What did you do? Mr Asher!" her hands gripped the table as a wave of shock and fear washed over her. "Did you fire him?"

"That's none of your concern, Amina. I am a teacher, not your friend."

The only words that had ever made Amina Zachary so dumbfounded were that of her sister's explaining why their parents wouldn't be returning from their visit to Damascus.

Jaebum had just severed their affection for one another.

Seguir leyendo

También te gustarán

62.8K 2.6K 40
"I'm okay I think, how long does this stuff usually last?" "A few hours, you should be fine by the time you wake up...can I ask a favor from you?" "S...
246K 7.2K 35
"You are to do what I say if you want that A+" his dark smiley eyes pierce into my soul. Of course, I wanted the A+ but I was not going to go for ext...
84.7K 2.1K 22
Let's just say Izuku have been falling behind on his studies with all the stupid shit going on in his life. From his mom being a drug addict to his s...
296K 10.6K 44
180 Days: At first, it seems like a long time. But as days go on, you wish time would slow down. You start to wonder if he's worth it, because 180 da...