That Royal Bad Ass

By _neferobri

Princess Nicola Eucalyptus of Amarillia is kind, caring, charming, respectful and doesn't give back chat... O... More

Copyrights
He's No Prince Charming!
1. He Kicked Me Off A Waterfall!
2. He Peed On Me!
3. He Swore To Protect Me...
4. Is He A Virgin?
5. He Burnt My Jeans
6. He's My Legal Guardian
7. He Got Us Arrested
9. He's Charming... I Swear It
10. Never Said He Was Mannerly.
11. Ain't No Truther
12. Girly Girls Don't Sweat
13. He's A Coat
14. He's In Need Of A Solution
15. Calculations
Author's Note *Please Read*
Important Update*don't kill me, please read*
16. He's Under The Shade
Yes, It's another A/N and I'm sorry
17. He Knew...
18. He's A Groom
19. He's Single Again Ayyyyyye
20. He's Happily Ever After
What now?
QUESTION?????
It's here! (The spinoff)

8. He's Losing Me...

7.3K 257 31
By _neferobri

Remade  *please read very different from last version*

Chapter 8- Friday

I don't know why but it was like a million butterflies where let loose in my stomach as soon as our eyes met and I saw how his face contorted like he was considering leaving and that made my heart twist in disappointment and relief.

I just shook it off and cleared my throat when the two of them turned to walk off without me. Keller turned around and raised an eyebrow at me while Stephen continued walking down the poorly lit tunnel.

"What the fuck Stephen!?" I screamed in frustration and slumped against the nearest wall not caring that the dress I was wearing got dirty... actually I was kind of glad that it got dirty because it dimmed the brightness of the short tight florescent pink dress.

"I want to go home. Now."

But he just ignored me and rounded the corner which made me mutter some curses under my breath that you should never say around grandma... you'll get spanked and sent to scrub your mouth...with bleach. She actually made me do that once, except not with bleach. She used bar soap because I was the only heir to their throne. I'm the only heir to their throne and yet they're practically selling me to another country.

Keller was still standing there staring at me with a mixture of visible but unreadable expressions on his face. He took a step towards me and my pulse picked up its pace with every agonizingly slow, careful step he took.

I bit my lip looking down at my pink ballet flats and straightened up against the grimy wall then I saw another pair of feet between the spaces mine were apart but I didn't dare look up.

I don't know what's happening to me...I don't act this way around boys. I'm a cocky ass flirt for shit's sake! I don't get butterflies or sweaty palms or quickened heart rates and all of the other bullshit reactions I read in books but never experienced. Once.

I looked up a bit and saw him fiddling with his fingers awkwardly so I bit the insides of my cheeks, took a deep breath in and slowly raised my head to look him straight—well not exactly straight seeing that he was taller than me well... a lot of people are taller than me actually—in his unbearably deep brown eyes and my breath caught in my throat when his hand accidentally touched my thigh making my body tingle in excitement.

To be completely honest I was quite disappointed when he moved his hand and took a few steps back.

"C'mon, the party's this way," he said in a strange voices and stalked off with his head down in the same direction as Stephen.

I bit my lip, I didn't want him to go and I didn't want to go after him.

"Help me find my phone," I stated boldly planting my feet on the ground like a stubborn child.

He turned around turned around with a look of amazement on his face, "Please?"

I just rolled my eyes and grinned at him with my head tilted, "I'm a princess remember?"

The look he was giving me never faded, his eyes were wide in amusement and— what almost looked like—admiration as he shook his head chuckling walking towards me.

I bashfully ducked my head and we headed off in the opposite direction as Stephen.

Shit.

50 missed: mom 49 dad 1

1 new text from Ali: 'did it work? Do you need bail money? Wtf happened? I'm hungry...'

I rolled my eyes at the text typical Ali and that call from dad was probably mom making sure I'm dead or missing and not ignoring her. I hardly ever answer her calls.

I groaned and sank down onto the damp well-manicured lawn my palm to my face.

I'm so deep in, the shit is covering my head. I closed my eyes and took a deep breath. Half way through that breath, my phone started to vibrate vigorously on the sparkling grass next to my thigh jumping me and my heart threw itself into my mouth. I was choking on whatever self-pity I have left.

My coughing must have been significantly loud because a pair of footsteps could be heard beyond the bushes I was hiding behind making its way towards me. Shit.

I squeezed my eyes shut and waited for the blow but, there was none.

I just sensed someone sitting beside me and my phone had stopped vibrating.

"Your mum must be really worried about you..." Keller said gingerly.

I almost melted into in his lap with the sudden overwhelming of relief that he wasn't a guard then snorted at the realization of what he just said.

My mum? Worried? About me?

"Ha!" I laughed sarcastically, "more like worried about her country."

That last part I mumbled to myself but I wasn't that sure he heard me or not because he remained silent but his eyebrows furrowed and his lips pursed making deep dents appear on both his cheeks.

I bit my lip looking down at my phone which light's faded leaving us in complete darkness. Breathing in and closing my eyes, the realisation of my current situation hit me, really hard. I closed my teeth harder on my lip not caring that the pressure might cause it to bleed.

You just have to deal with it Nicola, you're a princess and it's the right thing to do right.

I exhaled slowly and sharply opened my eyes. I didn't want to marry for power or wealth. I wanted to travel, find love—heck, fight for it if I had to. I wanted to marry for that.

"I think we should get back..." I said looking at him reluctantly and bit my bottom lip for like the hundredth time tonight.

I looked at him and his face was pretty impassive when he nodded. He got up swiftly in one movement, dusted his hand on his jeans all the while he carefully avoided his light, fitted sweater.

Keller then surprised me—as he was associating himself by choice with Stephen—by offering me his hand to help me up. Guess chivalry's only dead to assholes. My face heated a bit when his soft, warm steady palms made contact with my cold trembling ones.

"Are you cold?" he asked worriedly doing the thing with his eyebrows again.

"Um..." he didn't even wait for me to answer, his sweater was already half way off his body revealing his pale blue looking V-neck t-shirt.

I bit my lip trying to ease the heat rolling in my stomach.

Damn you Mother Nature... Why is he so sweet?

He gave me a small smile and handed me the sweater. That simple gestured had my stomach in havoc.

Dear Pandora,

Please add Keller Gladiole's heart to your list of things needed to be kept from the world for it is too pure and all I can do is break it. I am in terror of his sweetness, I might die of diabetes. Lord knows...

Sincerely,

Nicola.

"Why are you so nice to me?" I asked instead of saying thanks.

Ungrateful dunce...

I bit my lip and held my breath when I saw his brows pull together and his lips purse making his dimples appear more accentuated than before. After a minute I just heard him sigh and he shrugged telling me to follow him.

"I don't think you'll like the party anyway," was all he said before he made his way to the car park—he's a senior so he had permission to leave campus at night.

"I don't even know your favourite colour I countered not sure whether I should be happy or not with where I am, "Yet, I'm allowing you to buy me junk from this unknown drive thru diner,"

He just raised his right eyebrow in a challenging way and smirked. Instantly, I remember seeing his privates. My face was beetroot as the image of him naked flashed before my eyes. I turned my face forward directing my gaze on the mud splattered, red 4x4 in front of us, hoping that he couldn't see me blush in the dim lighting. The tension in the car was bad enough already.

"Emerald green," he said thoughtfully after a few seconds.

"Huh?" I raised an eyebrow in confusion.

"My favourite colour is emerald green," he said in voice that indicated his mind was elsewhere, the thought made my face fall a bit, "You know, like your eyes?"

My heart fluttered at his words. I was still facing forward and I risked a smile to myself. Keller really reminded me of someone I knew when I was younger...

"I like 'em too," I smirked looking out the window noticing there's a candy shop right across the street "I'll meet you in the parking lot, just get me a caramel latte and a cheese burger. Kay?"

I didn't even wait for him to respond, I was already on the gravel road of the drive thru, making my way across the street.

"I'll have ten jaw breakers, a Dubble Bubble jumbo pack, two boxes of candy canes, six Cadbury milk chocolate bars, a gummy worms jumbo pack, gummy bears jumbo pack, a pack of original skittles—jumbo of course—and a jumbo pack of MnMs pretzel," I call out my mental list to the bored looking girl behind the cashier, she had the smoothest, darkest skin I've ever seen she was beautiful and had a kind of glow.

"Would you like my doctor's number too?" she asked her eyebrows near her hairline.

I smirked at her.

"Naw I gots this," she just smiled, her teeth bright and white, and turned to go get the stuff I request "Oh! By chance do you guys take credit?"

"Yeah in a minute," she called from what appeared to be a store room "I'm getting your diabetes."

"Ha!" I called back sarcastically.

She came back with a grin on her face and my stuff in two brightly coloured bags.

I swiped my card on the lynx machine and punched in my number after she gave me it.

"You're pretty cool for a princess," she tells me before I walk out of the store into the freezing night air.

I still have on Keller's sweater and I have to admit, he smells so damn good. It's like cologne, sun and him. I couldn't put a name to it so I'll just stick to thinking it's him.

It takes me a while before I find his car—a simple yet sleek black Mercedes.

"Hey loser," I said grinning as I got back in the front seat, the bags on the back seat, "Where's the nearest pond?"

"Not to-

"Ok, I don't actually care," I smirk at him his cheeks tinted pink, "Drive."

He just rolled his eyes and turned the ignition.

"Let's play a game nerd," I grin, he frowns "Whoever eats the most candy in twenty minutes is crowned king slash queen of awesomeness and commands the loser to do your bidding for the next week starting Monday."

"Hmm... I dunno.., sounds risky."

My grin grows wider.

"Bckaw!," I start making chicken noises.

"To eat dessert first gorg," he smirked and I grimaced at the fact the he just called me a gorg.

"Ih," was all I said, "You done talking Newton?" he just grinned at me and started eating his salad.

"Rabbit," I fake coughed a smirked digging in to my own meal.

"I'm a force," he smiled cheekily at me, "Not an animal."

--

A/N

Hey hey!  This isn't longer than the last version (I think) but I'm sure it's much better :D anywho if you're seeing this update there are more udates soon to come! :D so yeah I don't suck that much. I rewrote this one so their relationship isn't forward and tacky plus it's more fun this way, there's candy! I really wanted their relationship to develop more so her choices will be harder to make :D

Still without a laptop so yeah...  When you see these few updates I probs got one back and I'm writing!

I'm getting a new charger so yay!

Yay?

Nay?

V.C.F!

Don't be a silent reader tell me what you think, your opinion really matters and it really gives me an idea as to what can help improve the story line of you think it needs to be :) yep don't be a stranger, leave me your thoughts.

Love, love, love always,

cheeky_gurl ♥♡♥

*01/08/15

Hey friendsss so I'm changing up the story line a bit so the ending'll be bette, if you're a new reader then it's really awesome for you! For the old readers I'll do a recall on the next update ;) *hint* *hint*

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2.2K 142 35
"We agreed. If I won, you'd marry me someday." "Why'd you wanna marry me, anyhow?" I ask. "So, I can do this for the rest of our lives," he stops wal...
230K 11.6K 103
"You're playing with fire Safania." "Good thing I don't burn." The last words he spoke before throwing me onto my bed sounded like a threat, but felt...
108K 3.5K 57
[#1 in belward] [#3 in twihards] [#4 in royal wedding] Every girl dreamt to be in a wedding dress. To be a princess, walking on the aisle of the Hol...
20.3K 608 8
-NOT ON TOTAL HOLD BUT I RARELY UPDATE SO IT MIGHT AS WELL BE CALLED ON HOLD- Once upon a time there lived a girl. The fairest maiden on her block. S...