Wattpad Tips And Hacks

By Get_Recognised

Do want more reads, followers,votes and comments? Or maybe you want to know how to make your writing perfect... More

Titles
6 easy ways to get followers
5 ways to get feedback
Descriptions
Key Words In Genres
Looking for coadmins
10 Ways To Get More Reads
How to write in 3rd person well

Covers

5.9K 85 52
By Get_Recognised

Yeah you may have heard the term, "Don't judge a book by its cover"
But sadly we all do.

It doesn't have to be a fancy cover, and if you want one there are many wonderful graphic designers on wattpad that are happy to make you a beautiful cover.

I guarantee that if you have a cover on your story, you will get much more reads.

If you don't have a cover, your story seems sloppy, even if the writing isnt.

You will want a cover that fits your story. Try and use colors that match the genre, for example if it's a horror book than you will probably want dark creepy colors or red for blood.

If it's romance, you'll probably want lighter colors like pink and red.

You want a cover that hooks people's attention. I wouldn't just put an image for the cover because it doesn't really appeal to the eye, although it's better than nothing.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

10K 997 14
Peep it inside to know more.
12.5K 1K 30
This story is related to brother sister bond. Where brothers are strict yet loving and caring and sister is fully troublemaker and apple of her broth...
507K 10.1K 53
The Romano family always had one saying 'Family over anything' Which they stuck to, especially after the disappearance of their youngest daughter...
14.3K 419 7
Yasmin Monroe signs up for Love Island 2024 looking to find her perfect match.