Adopted By Little Mix

Por 1d_dreamz

Book 1 in the ABLM series. ***COMPLETED*** Camille Johnson. 15 years old. Pretty popular at the orphanage. Bu... Mais

Adopted By Little Mix
~Chapter 2~
~Chapter 3~
~Chapter 4~
~Chapter 5~
~Chapter 6~
~Chapter 7~
~Chapter 8~
~Chapter 9~
~Chapter 10~
~Chapter 11~
~Chapter 12~
~Chapter 13~
~Chapter 14~
~Chapter 15~
~Chapter 16~
~Chapter 17~
~Chapter 18~
~Chapter 19~
~Chapter 20~
~Chapter 21~
~Chapter 22~
~Chapter 23~
~Chapter 24~
Voices
~Chapter 25~
~Chapter 26~
~Chapter 27~
~Chapter 28~
~Chapter 29~
~Chapter 30~
~Chapter 31~
~Chapter 32~
~Chapter 33~
~Chapter 34~
~Chapter 35~
~Chapter 36~
~Chapter 37~
~Chapter 38~
~Chapter 40~
~Chapter 41~
~Chapter 42~
Please Help (URGENT!!!)
~Chapter 43~
~Chapter 44~
~Chapter 45~
Please Note
~Chapter 46~
~Chapter 47~
~Chapter 48~
~Chapter 49~
~Chapter 50~
~Chapter 51~
~Chapter 52~
~Chapter 53~
~Chapter 54~
~Chapter 55~
Help Meh!
~Chapter 56~
~Chapter 57~
~Chapter 58~
Help
Wedding
~Chapter 59~
~Chapter 60~
Sequel

~Chapter 39~

1.3K 60 9
Por 1d_dreamz

Sam's POV
"Roll her out!"

"We got a 10-56A. I repeat, a 10-56A. Victim is female, possibly 16. Cuts on her body, possibly from a razor blade."

10-56A? That's police code for attempted suicide!

I took out my phone and called Jacob, but it went straight to voicemail.

"Boi, I know you did not just send me to voicemail. Anyway! Camille tried to commit suicide while we were gone and they're taking her to the hospital! Please call me back."

I hung up and walked out of the house with the girls. We got in the car and followed the ambulance to the hospital.

*two hours later*

We were sitting in the waiting room and my leg was bouncing uncontrollably. How did this even happen? What caused this?

"Why did she do this? What even caused this?" Jade asked. "She's been acting weird ever since that incident with Zayn happened. Then, everyone at school found out about him abusing and raping her. She's also been acting really strange." I replied.

"Does she have some type of personality disorder or something? Because she has a history of cutting and she started back cutting when Zayn was abusing her." Leigh asked.

"When I went to tell her that we were leaving, she was covering her ears and saying 'stop' over and over again. I didn't question it, though." I replied.

"I looked on her computer and she's been receiving a lot of hate, more so than usual. The hashtag CamilleEdwardsIsOverParty has been trending for the past two weeks." Jesy said.

I took out my phone to see the trend, but something else caught my eye. It was a picture Camille posted of herself covered in blood, deep cuts all around her body. She had a big X on her tattoos. The photo was captioned Happy Now?

"Look at this." I said, handing my phone to Leigh and they all looked at the picture. "Oh my god." Mum said, barely audible.

"Camille Edwards?"

We all looked up and walked up to the nurse.

"Well, it took them longer than expected, but they managed to save her. We decided to keep her for three days, just to watch over her. She's been having seizures for the past hour, but we don't know where they're coming from. However, she will have to be admitted into a mental institution for a week because of attempting suicide. Yes, visits are acceptable, but only during the hours of 12 and 4 PM. After the week is up, you guys can go get her. I'm sorry about this entire thing happening. Nearly 90% of the attempted suicides or suicides we get in here come from bullying and cyberbullying. Just be thankful we saved her in time. If anyone waited any longer, she would've died."

This girl is so STUPID!!

Continuar a ler

Também vai Gostar

95.9K 2.6K 31
❝things might never be perfect, but that didn't stop them from trying❞ OR the ziam family are back and the boys are getting older still - but when ob...
63.8K 1.4K 34
Excerpt From Chapter 8: "I swear, she's such a pain in the ass," says Harry. That's when I had it. "You know what? You boys don't understand anything...
35.2K 1.5K 74
•COMPLETED✔️• "One last thing," Zayn said. "Our boss dosen't agree with this plan. He warned us that adopting would affect our careers, but we really...
17.2K 544 43
Bethany is always fantasizing about living in a teenage dream. One day, that actually happens. Bethany was sent to a foster care when she was two, an...