Demigod periods (told you I n...

By MessedUpDemigods

This is basically what some of the demigod girls we all know and love do when they get they're period. I have... More

Hazel's first period
Piper
Annabeth
Reyna
Rachel
A/n
Tagged
A/n
Calypso
Piper's first period

Annabeth's First Period

3.4K 32 13
By MessedUpDemigods

I woke up to the sound of my brother, Malcom, yelling at me to get up.
"Come on, Annabeth!" he yelled,"It's almost 1:00pm! You've missed a bunch of training!"
"I don't care..." I muttered, shocking myself. I normally would be ready in five minutes if this happened. But today, I wasn't feeling that well.
Scratch that. I felt like straight up death.
     "Wow, ok," Malcom said. Then he ripped the warm blankets off of me. I got confused when his eyes went wide.
     "Um, A-Annabeth?" Malcom stuttered, clearly disturbed,"You, uh, wanna use the restroom real quick?"
     I looked at my bed and saw blood everywhere. I knew what was happening. I jumped up and ran to the bathroom. I did what I needed to do.
     I was prepared to go out, but then I just started crying. I was dreading this since I knew what it was. Now that it happened, I lost it.
     "Annabeth?" Malcom said through the door,"Please stop crying. It's ok. This is normal."
     I slammed the door open, catching him by surprise.
     "YOU THINK I DON'T KNOW THAT?" I screamed,"I KNEW WHAT IT WAS BEFORE ANYBODY HERE BECAUSE MY STEPMOM WOULDN'T TELL ME! DO YOU THINK I'M NOT SMART OR SOMETHING?"
     "I-I changed y-your sheets for you," Malcom muttered.
     Guilt washed over me. I fell on my knees and sobbed harder. Malcom immediately wrapped his arms around me I cried into his shoulder.
     "It's ok, Annabeth," Malcom said,"It's ok. Of course your smart! I just didn't know how to handle this. I'm sorry."
     "N-no, I'm sorry," I struggled to say,"I shouldn't have yelled at you. None of this is your fault."
     "It's not yours either," he said. I continued to cry into his shoulder, and he stroked my hair.
     "Oh my gods, what happened?" I heard a voice say from the door. I looked up to see Percy.
     "I heard yelling from outside," he said,"Are you ok, Annabeth?"
     "I'm fine, seaweed brain," I said. Malcom kept his arms around me, which I appreciated.
     "You sure?" Percy said, walking over,"You can tell me anything."
     I looked at Malcom and he raised an eyebrow at me as if to say Well? What are you going to say?
     "Let's just say," I said,"That I'm growing up and it's a little tough."
     Percy seemed to think this over, then he seemed to realize what was going on.
    "Is it, um, your-"
    "Stop right there. And, uh, yeah."
     "First one?"
     I nodded. Sympathy filled Percy's eyes and he put a hand on my shoulder. I put my hand on top of his.
     "Dang, I'm sorry Annabeth," he said,"You know what? You should just take the day off. You deserve it."
     "That's what I was thinking," Malcom said.
     "Guys, I don't-"
     "Don't argue Annabeth," Percy said,"Take a day off and rest, ok?"
     I nodded.
     "Thanks, guys," I said,"You both have been amazingly helpful."
     "No problem," Percy and Malcom said.
     I took the day off, and so did Percy and Malcom. They were quick to get me what I needed, even if I didn't say anything. Somehow, they knew when I needed something.
     Who knew that two guys would be so helpful with womanly problems?

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

15.8K 561 26
روايه اماراتيه تتكلم عن مثايل وحيده امها وابوها الي عانت من الم الانفصال الام : نوره الاب : محمد تاريخ الكتابه : 19/3/2023 تاريخ التنزيل : ..
72.5K 2.4K 70
I do not own any of the characters. Y/n are a supe. But not a famous one, that didn't work out. Now you are one of the sevens PAs. Maybe, briefly Th...
177K 6.6K 13
2 tom dylogii ,,Agony"
59.8K 1.1K 95
Continuation of Modesto story who happens to intercourse with friends,mature,classmates,strangers and even family...