Victuri <3

By HetaliaTree47

The 1st victuri I've written! ((I may eventually write another that may have some more mature themes)) More

Part One
Part Two
Part Three
Part Four
Part Five
Part Six
Part Seven
Part Eight
Part Nine
Part Eleven
Part Twelve
Part Thirteen
Part Fourteen
Part Fifteen
Part Sixteen
Part Seventeen
Part Eighteen
Part Nineteen
Part Twenty
Part Twenty One
Part Twenty Two
Part Twenty Three
Part Twenty Four
Update!

Part Ten

4.4K 209 35
By HetaliaTree47

Victor smirks and turns to leave, but Yuri grabs his hand.
"V-Victor..." he asks, shaking, "Is...is anything going to happen between us?"
Victor freezes.
"V-Victor?"
He puts his hand on his forehead, pushing his hair out of the way. Yuri pulls on his sleeve.
"Victor?"
"Yes."
Yuri's eyes light up.
"Really?! Are you sure?" Yuri asks, excited. Victor pulls Yuri into his arms and holds him close.
"I wouldn't ever lie to you." Victor kisses Yuri on the forehead. Yuri smiles, hugging around Victor's waist.
"I think...uh..."
"What do you think?"
"I think I'm in love with you."
Victor squeals with joy and hugs Yuri painfully close.
"I love you too!!!!!!"
"Can't...breathe..."
Victor picks Yuri up and spins him around. Pecking him softly on the lips, Victor sets him down.
"I love you," Yuri says with a large smile.
"I love you too," Victor responds, grinning as well.
Victor leans down and kisses Yuri softly, but he stops short.
"...just me, or does it feel like they're watching..."
"The posters? Yeah."
Victor picks Yuri up bridal style and carries him to his room, then sets him down and keeps kissing him.
"That's better."
Yuri nods.
"Yeah."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

324K 5.5K 77
A text story set place in the golden trio era! You are the it girl of Slytherin, the glue holding your deranged friend group together, the girl no...
487K 14K 106
"aren't we just terrified?" 9-1-1 and criminal minds crossover 9-1-1 season 2- criminal minds season 4- evan buckley x fem!oc
154K 5.5K 90
Ahsoka Velaryon. Unlike her brothers Jacaerys, Lucaerys, and Joffery. Ahsoka was born with stark white hair that was incredibly thick and coarse, eye...
346K 20.4K 74
Y/N L/N is an enigma. Winner of the Ascension Project, a secret project designed by the JFU to forge the best forwards in the world. Someone who is...