Love Letters from no one (edi...

Autorstwa Cbones7

crystal rose has had an average life until school lets out for winter break. a beautiful man with a mesmorizi... Więcej

Dreams of death
Safe in my body
On English terms
Sunday school
Hospitable
Out of body
An angles death
Decisions
Phony facades
The roles are reversed
Saving ryan
Watching from afar
Face like flame, Hands like winter
Let the truth be told
New discoveries
Confusing messages
Battle for control
Devious plans
First impressions sometimes suck
Somtimes second impressions are worse
Kidnapped by a prince
Desperate attempt
Careful transformation
Perfect manners
Royal fights
Killer beauty
Healer
Orders restored
Royal blood
Taken freedom
Heartless creature
The truth comes out
'Queen Crystal' that has a nice ring to it
Meeting with some old friends
Explanations
The call
Family brawl
Clinging to the edge
note!

Mostly goustly?

147 1 0
Autorstwa Cbones7

Mostly ghostly?

I did not dream just sort of floated around in space. While I waited for Ryan and Angel to find me in this huge abyss. I was starting to feel loopy, maybe it was a drug, I pondered. Oh my ! I sat bolt upright opened my eyes.

Everything was moving very slowly like I was underwater. Not a single soul was in my room. Wait was I even in my body? I looked down I couldn’t tell, stupid hospital gown I threw the covers aside and flung my feet over the side. Jumped the few feet down and began to walk when I heard the most desperate sound in the world. I peeked in a door. There was my body and Ryan sat crying and Angelus had a knowing smirk.

 I walked in unsteadily. A look of shock and disbelief on my face. There was no sound except the steady tone of the heart monitor that was flat lining.  I feel on top of my crumpled body and sobbed. I just spoke directly to Ryan’s thoughts what I couldn’t in words. ‘Am I dead?’ he just stared at me shell shocked. Mouth gaping open like a fool. I stopped crying over my body and held Ryan’s hands.

I glanced a Angel who looked bigheaded not 2 minuets ago now stood as Ryan sat. I glanced at the chair and pictured it hitting Angel I the knees than coming forward to sit closer. I nodded slightly and the objects obeyed. The hit seemed to knock Angel out of his trance. He seemed elated. I sat on both of their laps at once. I stared at the wall closed my eyes and let my memory play.

Czytaj Dalej

To Też Polubisz

16 7 6
Centuries ago, a rebellion in the heavens led by Lucifer ignited a war that shook the very foundations of existence. Though the angels emerged victor...
250 12 27
A young girl named Rose is one of the most popular girls in school. At least in the eyes of most of the boys on campus. However even though this is t...
59.3K 3.1K 15
Axel Steel- Alpha of the Blood Moon pack, strong, distant Evangeline Marcis- Loving, stubborn, secretive She is FIRE and he is ICE. Eva had an amazi...
4K 251 30
Elena Crystal, a 17 years old girl with many problem in her life. On her 18 birthday, something happen to her. Something she thought is was just a fa...