The Two Volunteers

بواسطة JJKmallards151300

We all know the story of Katniss and Peeta. But, what happens when Gale volunteers for Peeta? Katniss and Gal... المزيد

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Authors Note!
Chapter 13
Not an update! Sorry!
Another A/N
Chapter 14
Mockingjay...
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Authors Note...
Chapter 23
Chapter 24

Chapter 8

117 7 0
بواسطة JJKmallards151300

When I wake, I"m in a strange room that I don't recognize. I immediately wonder about Katniss. Where is she? She wouldn't have rebelled against the Capital people, so she didn't get knocked out, most likely.

This is the first time i realize what they did to my body. I scan my body and find bruises all over me.

What did they do to me? I hear a distant squeal that could only belong to one person. Katniss. I jump up and run to the door. Locked. I start banging and pounding on the door.

"Let me out! Now!" There is no answer. Of course not. They put me in here for a reason. They aren't just going to let me roam free. I go and sit on the bed and wait for someone to come get me.

After a while, the door opens and a Capital woman with huge hair walks in. "Hello. My name is Portia and I am your personal stylist. I"m sorry my assistants had to make you unconscious but you were very uncooperative. You must be Gale."

I sigh. "Yes, I am. I am very sorry for not working with those people. They didnt tell me who they were, or what they were going to do to me. I am very sorry. They started attacking with those little pointy things! I didn't know what else to do!"

"It's alright. Don't worry about it. I think they liked your aggressive attitude. After all, this is the first year in many that we have a tribute that actually has a chance."

I don't know what to say. Does she mean Katniss, or me? Me, I think. "Thank you" is all I can say. The only person who has given me any encouragement the whole trip what-so-ever.

She sits on the bed next to me. "Now, about the opening ceremonies! I was talking to Cinna, the other District 12 stylist, and we decided to do something extraordinary!"

"Like what?"

"Fire!"

واصل القراءة

ستعجبك أيضاً

247K 3.7K 52
what would happen if Peeta didn't make it? Would Katniss fall into Gales arms or will someone else be there to take her in their arms?
1.2K 111 30
BOOK 1 The Games Never Ended The Rebellion Never Happened And Katniss? She's Stuck In The Games ••• Katniss Everdeen faces her third year in the...
4.6K 114 33
What if there were no Hunger Games? Peeta Mellark and Katniss Everdeen would be safe and attened Panem High School. But What If Gale was with Kat...
58.1K 1.3K 29
Two years have past since the war and Katniss' life is still in ruins. With the realisation of having fake feelings towards Peeta she's missed Gale m...