Prince Charmink

By Devilsmom

Lilah James has never had any troubles with getting into a club, even though she was not 'of age' yet. Still... More

1- Not a place for you
2- Curt or something
3- Prince Charming
4- He's breaking in
5- Forgot something
6- Who is he
7- The plan
8- Out of all
9- So complicated
11- Mocking you
12- An ultimate fail
13- To his place
14- A weaved box
15- Didn't even realize
16- For nothing
17- So embarrassing
18 - Epilogue
Projects

10- Elijah Dion Clark

161K 5.3K 1.4K
By Devilsmom

LILAH'S PoV

Monday morning came around sooner than expected and I woke up with a smile on my face. My first day of work! I stood up from my bed and showered. I had enough time for breakfast and an episode of Caillou. I actually forgot about that cartoon. I always loved that little bold boy for some reason.

When I finished, I took my car keys, straightened my white blouse and left the house. I'm ready for the first day!

»»»

I groaned when I kicked my front door closed. I took off my coat and glanced down at my stained shirt. Those children!
"Ugh." I said, before opening the bottoms of my originally white blouse.

"I wouldn't do that if I were you." I let out a scream after hearing his voice. I turned around and sure enough Elijah was leaning against the wall next to my front door. How did I not notice?

"Did you break in again?" I asked, exhausted and he chuckled, before pushing himself off the wall.
"Your brother let me in. I didn't know you had a job. Congratulations." He was in a good mood. I narrowed my eyes at him in suspicion.

"What's up with you?" Seriously, why was he here? I thought we were done.
"I'm just happy to see you, even though I can see someone else touched you where I was the only one allowed to touch." His eyes mockingly glared at me.

"Shut up." I slapped his chest and glanced down at the two yellow hand prints on my boobs. That kid was especially determined to touch me. Who knew little children were this perverted?

I heard him chuckle, but wasn't up for it. I just pointed at the door.
"Out." Of course he didn't obey. Instead he sat down on my couch before taking off his jacket.

"Elijah! Can't you see I'm already exhausted? I don't have any strength to argue with you!" I yelled angrily. He just stared at me with a blank expression, telling me he wasn't going anywhere soon. I groaned, before walking into my bedroom while taking off my clothes.

I sighed when I stepped under the shower, the hot water running down my back. I locked the door, so he couldn't get inside and try something. I had to get him out of my mind. Constantly thinking about him and then him showing up at my apartment didn't help one bit.

When I finished my long shower, I put some clothes on, before I went outside to see Elijah still sitting in the same spot as before. I ignored him and walked past him to make myself some dinner. I skipped lunch today, because one child forgot theirs. So I gave her my sandwich and just seeing her face light up was enough for me to forget that I actually didn't eat all day.

Some of the kids were cute and I loved how they each introduced themselves. Even if recess got a little wild, hence my stained clothes.

I finished myself a bowl of ramen noodles. I was about to grab the bowl from the countertop when I felt his presence behind me. His two hands came to grab the countertop on each side of me, caging my body between him and the counter. I closed my eyes upon smelling his familiar cologne.

"Elijah." I breathed out, not knowing what I wanted him to do. He pressed his front against my back and my breath hitched.
"Clark." His hot breath hit my ear.

"What?" I frowned, opening my eyes again.
"Elijah Dion Clark." I felt his nose at the side of my neck, running up and down. Did he just tell me his name? My breath hitched when he kissed a spot between my neck and collarbone.

"My favourite colour is red and I like Italian food." He continued. I turned around slowly and met his piercing grey eyes. He had a small smile on his lips.
"I don't have any siblings and I don't have a favourite movie. I don't trust people who do." He told me and I tilted my head to the left.

"You don't trust people who have a favourite movie?" I have to admit, I have a favourite movie.
"Nah-uh, that's fucking weird." He raised an eyebrow upon seeing my reaction.

"You have a favourite movie, don't you?" He smirked.
"Uhu and it just so happens to be the best movie ever." I said, my chin held up high. He licked his lips slowly, staring at my mouth.
"Which one?" He rasped out.

"The secret garden." He blinked and looked back up into my eyes.
"Really? Isn't that a children's movie?" He frowned and I blushed before looking away from him.
"Your point?" I muttered and heard him laugh.

"You're too adorable." He whispered before lifting my chin up and kissing me slowly. The kiss was way too short and I inwardly groaned when he pulled away to place his forehead on mine.

"I didn't come here to have sex with you. Even though I want to. Shit, you don't know how badly I want to." He took in a breath whilst mine hitched.
"I came to apologize. I'm sorry I've been such a dick. You were right, I was acting complicated. But it's just hard for me to open up." He sighed.

"What made you change your mind?" I asked, happy yet curious about his sudden mind change.
"I realized this is not going to work if I don't open up." He admitted and I tried hard not to read between the lines, but I couldn't help it.

"This?" I asked, heat crawling up my cheeks. Was he saying what I think he was saying? I heard him gulp.
"This- uh. This relationship." He stuttered and I pulled my head away so I could look at him.

His cheeks were flushed, he was so cute. He avoided eye contact and I giggled. He groaned before pulling away from me and turning around embarrassed. His back muscles flexed as he crossed his arms over his chest.

"Oh, come on. I'm sorry." I bit my lip, taking a step closer to him.
"I just don't like it when people make fun of me." He sighed, still not turning around. I felt bad for making him feel uncomfortable.

"I'm sorry. I didn't laugh at you. I just enjoyed to see the tables turned." He turned around at that and frowned down at me.
"I never laugh at you." He said and I gave him a look.

"I don't even care if you laugh at me or not. I know you men and your pride. Let's just forget it. Truce?" I held out my hand and he glanced at it before taking it and pulling me towards him. He pecked my lips swiftly.
"Truce." He murmured against my mouth.

I smiled when he pulled away just to look at me. His eyes were so beautiful and sparkly. I could- my eyes widened when a loud growl interrupted this intimate moment. Elijah laughed, before looking over at the kitchen counter.

"Get your food and let's watch some t.v." He was still so demanding, but this time it didn't bother me as much. I took my food and followed him towards the couch. He sat down and pulled me on his lap. I snuggled against his chest, getting comfortable. I felt his chin on top of my head as he turned the t.v. on.

"Want some?" I asked after taking a bite of my food.
"I'm good." He said, but the way he eyed my food told me otherwise. I held the full fork in front of his mouth and he opened it. When he chewed, his jaw was visibly working and I found myself getting pretty turned on by that.

"See something you like?" He smirked and I blushed before looking towards the t.v. again. He chuckled and buried his face in the crook of my neck.
"It's okay, you can look as much as you want." Very assuring, I thought.

"I feel honoured." I said sarcastically. Which reminded me that I still wanted to know a few more things.
"Speaking of honoured." I said, turning the t.v. on mute, before looking at him. He lifted an eyebrow in question.

"Why didn't you let me in the club that night?" I finally asked and he gulped, before smiling.
"Because I didn't want you in there." He simply answered.
"Yes, but why?" I pushed and he shifted, clearly feeling uncomfortable.

"What's the big deal? And why couldn't I know your name at first?" I threw the next question at him and he actually answered.
"Because I thought I could forget you and move on after we had sex. But I couldn't stop thinking about you." I blushed, knowing he meant what he said.

"So you don't have enemies that would kill me if they knew we were together?" I asked and he frowned.
"Where did that come from?" He chuckled and I shrugged.

"I had enough time coming up with theories as to why you were so mysterious. Action movies may or may not have had a great impact on them." I told him honestly and he shook his head in amusement.

"I assure you, my life is no action movie." He joked and I nodded.
"You still haven't answered my first question though." I remembered.
"Because I don't want to." He sighed.

"Did you find me ugly? I would understand, since my make up was heavy that night." I asked him and he frowned.
"No, you're always beautiful." His cheeks flushed just as mine blushed.

"Uh, thanks." I looked away from him. He sighed and then kissed the side of my neck.
"I'll tell you when I'm ready." I respected that and kissed his lips.

I was just glad he decided to open up at least a little bit. I still had a lot of questions but they could wait.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2.4M 75.5K 86
BOOK #1 in The Fire series TRIGGER WARNING IN SOME CHAPTERS He leans closer, keeping me pinned against the wall with his hands on either side of...
1M 32.5K 31
The second I saw her my skin heated and heart skipped a beat. I knew I had to know who she was. I knew I just needed to be near her. After my horribl...
324 10 7
Damon is as flawed as any other human being. His Traumas from the past seeped their way into his presence. Struggling with his addiction to alcohol a...
3.6M 112K 31
Lunch went by pretty quickly, and we were back to classes soon enough. I'd forgotten to get a book from my locker, so I quickly went to get it. I was...