Made In The A.M. (BWWM/ INTER...

By KoolLePlaisir

'Won't you stay till the a.m.? All my favourite conversations Always made in the a.m. 'Cause we don't know wh... More

Prologue
1: The Beginning
2: Mrs. Hendry?
3: Don't
4: Missing You
5: Speak Now
6: When I Realized 'It's You' (1)
7: When I Realized 'It's You' (2)
8: Moments of Heaven & Hell
9: +
10: EXit That Way
11: Mr. Hendry
12: ❌ed My Path
13: Spending Time
14: Fuck You
15: Before Thought
16: Ticking Clocks
17: Wild Boys
18: A.M.
19: My Vows To You
20: Family to Foe
21: Gifts From the Past
22: No More Games
23: All About You
24: Guy Talk
25: Trouble Finds You
26: Set That Bitch Straight
27: Thanksgiving Pettiness
29: Turning Pages
30: One Last Chance
Epilogue

28: No Letting Go

7K 265 30
By KoolLePlaisir

So this is basically a filler. Again I have used a throwback song that I loved growing up. This song still goes in, in my opinion. Anyways, here is another chapter. I hope that you enjoy it. Do not forget to vote/ comment! Deuces!

P.s. I thought about doing a Q&A for the characters and myself. Would anyone be interested in one of those & if so, comment your questions?

P.s.s. Shout-out to Drunkinlove1901 for helping me out with this chapter!
_______
●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•

Stephen

Max has a child, a son. I knew that this day would come but I was not expecting the micro-fuckboy to be his son. I smiled watching my love as she peacefully slept beside me, the gentle breeze flowing in through the open balcony doors chilling her skin. We had had an exceptional night last night after our flight. I can finally say that my 'Blue Balls' has been cleared up and I feel rejuvenated. "Finny?", my love called hoarsely.

I smirked to myself as images of our late night rendezvous replayed in my mind. My wife is a screamer and one hell of a deep throat-er. "Yeah, love?", I responded brushing loose curls out of her face so that I could see her eyes more clearly. "I feel good", she whispered making me chuckle as I leaned down planting a chaste kiss to her slightly swollen lips. "I feel good too, love", I responded. "I need a nice long soak in the tub", my love mumbled against my lips and I hummed in acknowledgement of her words, nipping her bottom lip then sucking it into my mouth.

She moaned kissing me deeply, her fingers running through my hair then tugging at it gently. "I love you, Finny", she said into the kiss. I spiked deepening the kiss as I climbed on top of her straddling her waist. "I love you too, Ana", I responded against her lips. We had made love again before taking a much needed bath and heading out for the day. My love was glowing from excitement of showing me around the Jamaica that she knew and loves while I was merely just happy to be here beside her.

It is not my first time being here, but it is my first time being here with my wife. I mean we have came here a few times together throughout our youth, but never were we 'together'. We are in the jeep that we rented for our stay here. Ana is behind the wheel rambling on about this and that while I am relaxing in the passenger seat admiring her beauty. "-Fin? Finny? Stephen!", she called snapping me out of the trance I had fallen into. I shook my head riding myself of the ruminants of the haze I had been in.

"'M sorry, love. What were you saying?", I said apologetically. She rolled her eyes before making a left turn onto a dirt road. "I asked you if you brought a pair of swim trunks with you. The first place I am taking you is a little spot I stumbled upon when I was visiting my family out here during the summer my sophomore year of college. I had been missing you and had not spoken to you in days. I was upset that you were not returning my calls and messages so I went for a ride around and find this place on a whim. This is my special little spot out here and I want to share it with you, baby", she said wistfully, glancing at me every few seconds. I smiled placing my hand on her thigh giving it a gentle squeeze. I remember what she was talking about. I had been busy with shoots and shows to pick up the phone.

I had not meant to ignore my love, but it had just sort of happened. I remember the way she looked at me through the phone when I had Face-timed her. The tip of her nose had been red like her cheeks that had tear treks on them and her eyes were dull and red from her previous cry session. Her hair was wet and wavy around her face draping lazily over her shoulders. I could not tell if she had been wearing clothes or not but I was too worried about my baby to care about that tidbit too much. I had nearly flown out here on a late flight just to comfort her and apologize for accidentally ignoring her. With a lot of convincing from her end, I remained in Paris but had stayed on the phone with her until she had gotten back home to her family.

"Yeah, they're in my bag, love. I take it that you have something planned for us there?", I responded. She nodded, "Yup, and you are going to love it", she responded gleefully. I tilted my head, "I love anything that has to do with you, Anastasia", I told her, using her name as a way to let her know that I was serious. She smiled softly at me, the jeep slowing to a stop. The second we came to a complete stop she was leaning across the console kissing me deeply. I grasped her by the chin gently tilting her head back further while slipping my tongue in her mouth.

She hummed into the kiss before slowly pulling back, pecking me on the lips twice before smiling at me and exiting the truck. She was all smiles as she slid out of the jeep, her cut out shorts showing off my arse beautifully. That is right, my arse. I do not mean to sound like a controlling bastard, but I own every nook and craney of Anastasia Hendry just as she does I the same. I exited the jeep joining her at the cab grabbing two of the three bags we had brought with us choosing the heavier ones leaving the one lighter for her to carry. She gave me a droll stare before slinging the bag over her shoulder and motioning for me to follow her. I followed suit and what she led me to was a little oasis tucked away in paradise.

I smiled walking up behind her wrapping my arms around her pulling her into me. "This is amazing, love. I love it", I complimented resting my chin on top of her head. She hummed dropping her bag onto the ground. "It is and I am glad that you like it", she said softly. We had just stood there taking everything in for a few minutes before setting up our things. I was pulling up my trunks when I felt a slight sting on my bum.

I turned my head, brow raised in question. "Was that really necessary?", I drawled. She smirked, "Dat ass, bwoy", she said laying on her ascent heavy. I smirked stepping in her direction making her cautiously take one back. "Why did you take a step back, love? I just want to hold you some more", I said making my voice deeper taking another step towards her, her mimicking my step with her own backwards one. "Don' even t'ink about it", she said pointing at me accusingly while taking a few steps back as I advanced forward towards her.

"You know, when you point a finger at someone you have four pointing right back at you", I teased. She tsked, "Bwoy, shu- Ah! Put meh down!" I had took two quick strides forward before she could step out of my reach again lifting her clean off of her feet swinging her around. "You want me to put you down, baby? It that what you want, love?", I taunted. "Don't you dare, mon!", she snapped squirming in my arms. I chuckled, "I love when your ascent gets extra heavy, love. It is sexy, especially in the bedroom when you are speaking in tongue", I confessed swinging her around more. She giggled, "Yeah?", she asked.

I chuckled, "Yeah", responded before letting her go. She let out a scream as she went sailing through the air and hit the water. My love had not noticed that while u was swinging here around, I had actually been moving us closer and closer to the body of water little by little. She is going to be mad but she is going to get over it. It is nothing a little love making cannot fix and by the look on her face when she surfaced. Yeah, she is definitely mad.

"Love?", I cooed and her eyes narrowed to slits as she slowly ascended the water. "Ana?", I tried again but she ignored me. She walked over to the bag she had dropped, brushing pass me like I was nothing more than something in her way. "Anastasia?", I called watching her strip out of her soaked clothes. She ignored me again and it was beginning to tick me off. "You are not going to ignore me, woman", I quipped walking up behind her, yet she continued doing so.

She bent over right in front of me, her arse up in the air cheeks spread exposing that beautiful treasure buried between her golden thighs. I licked my lips watching mesmerized as it swayed slightly as she rummaged through the bag at her feet. "Love?", I called giving her one last chance as I slowly pulled my trunks down enough to free my self. My dick sprung free and it wanted nothing more than to explore that cavern between my love's legs again. She ignored me still and grasped myself in my hand giving myself three quick strokes before burying myself balls deep inside of my baby, nearly knocking her off of her feet. She had let out a startled gasp when I sunk myself into her heat while I had let out a groan of pleasure.

"Fin?", she gasped her hand shooting to the back of my thigh gasping it as tight as her small hand could grasp it. "Hmm, Love?", I hummed slowly withdrawing until only the head was let inside of her. "N-AH!", she began to protest but instead yelped as I thrusted my hips forward fast and hard burying my dick inside of her pussy then repeating as I began a brutal pace. "Ba-Fa-Fin, n-OH!" My love could not even form a proper sentence and I was basking in the knowledge of knowing that I was the one who reduced her to such a state. "Spread your legs more", I ordered gruffly kicking her feet further apart. When I was satisfied with her feet placement I rode her deeper and harder.

'Ah, there is goes', I thought smirking to myself as I listened to the sweet sounds my love made as well as the gibberish that fell from her sinful lips. "Elijah, OH!", she moaned her legs giving out from under her. I caught her healing her backwards flush against me, never breaking my stride as I continued fucking her senseless. "You were ignoring me then had the fucking audacity to flaunt my body in my face", I snarled sliding my arms to the back of her knees lifting her up drilling into her impossibly deeper. "N-ah-Oh!", she stuttered in denial. "You was waving around that arse and bending over showing me that pussy. You wanted this to happen, didn't you, Love?", I accused. "Hah, n-no", she denied.

I chuckled darkly, "I think you did, love. I think that you wanted me to fuck you like some sex crazed maniac. I think that you like when I am rough with you like this. You like when I am Elijah, don't you? You are such a freak my love. You are letting me please that sexy body of yours outside where anyone could see and hear us", I said gruffly. I was about to blow and the tightening of her warm wet heat did not help me control myself better neither. "N-", I interrupted her attempt at denying it. "Shut up! This is what you wanted and you are going to take it my little chocolate vixen", I growled. My love's chest was heaving and her legs were quivering. She was about to cum and a few strokes later her sex was clamping down on mine as squirts of cum came out of her pussy.

I fucked her through it fucking every last drop of her essence had fled her sex. Then and only then did I let myself do the same burying my dick inside of her as I erupted emptying my own inside of her. She was shuddering against me and mumbling about her sensitivity as I continued shallowly thrusting my hips to ride out my high and milk every last drop into her. Less than a minute later we were both on the ground panting embracing one another. We were still attached at our sexes but neither of us minded. My love was still shuddering in my arms as she placed gentle kissing across the expanses of my chest and the sides of my neck while I ran my fingers through her hair and massaged her arse giving it a firm squeeze occasionally.

It was peaceful and I was very content. "Let's go for a swim, Finny", my love suggested in between kisses to my jawline. "Not like this right?", I asked. She giggled grasping my chin gently tilting my head downwards placing a chaste kiss to my lips. "Do not be silly, baby. This naked body is only for my eyes. It is as you have said before, anyone could walk by and I do not want anyone seeing what is mine", she said possessively. I hummed loving the fact that my love was staking her claim on what is her's.

I loved it so much that my dick began to fatten up as well, but she was not having any of that and shut me down. She sat upright and slowly rose to her feet dislodging my dick from her treasure's heat much to my dismay. I sighed running a hand through my hair. "Get up, we have some other place to be after we leave here and you have already used up a lot of our time with your sex-capades. Now come on, Finny. I want us to enjoy the little time we have left here before we move on for the day", she chided. I huffed before raising my hips pulling my trunks back up onto my waist then rose to my feet. My love had cleaned herself up with some wipes she had conveniently packed. 'Yeah. She didn't plan any of this. Bloody sneaky little vixen', I thought walking pass her to the water.

I descended into the water waist deep before diving under and swimming around under water until I needed to resurface for air. When I surfaced my love was dressed in her swimsuit leaning against the rocks that were piled on top of each other like a wall watching me with this look on her face.

I smiled motioning for her to join me in the water. She shook her head before standing upright and making her way into the water with me. I waded in the water waiting for her and less than a minute later she was in my arms with a grin on her face, her arms wrapped around my neck and legs around my midsection. We had stayed in the water playing and lazing around stealing little kisses here and there for a while before heading back to the jeep. We had dried off with towels my love had brought for us before changing into our extra set of clothes that she had insisted we bring along with us. This time I drove while she gave me directions and we wind up at a house party.

We were greeted with 'Ayyy's' and 'Wah gwaan's' from all around by party goers. People were dancing and having a good time everywhere you looked. It was all good vibes and I smiled to myself taking everything in around me as Ana led me through the party by the hand. There were some men eyeing her as we passed and that did not sit well with me. I wrapped my arm around her waist, my hand resting on her hip as we weaved our way through the crowd towards the drink.

There were an assortment of drinks but I was not planning to get drunk so I had grabbed a Heineken to drink that was shared between the two of us.

It did not take long for my love to join in on the festivities and rope me into them too. Ana was all smiles as she danced circles around me swaying and winding her hips effortlessly to the beat.

I felt so much joy being with her. I felt my heart swell with so much pride and joy at being able to call her mine. To be able to call her my wife made me feel like I could burst with happiness. Do not even get me started on Audrina. These two, mother and child. My wife and daughter have made me one of the happiest men in the world.

So I smiled wrapping my arms around my love pulling her close and danced with her like noone was watching. Like it was just the two of. I was no where near as good of a dancer as my love, but I could keep up. I could move a little after spending so much time with her and her, our family over the years. I felt alive and at home. Home, is not a place, but whom you are with. My love is my home.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

48K 1.4K 26
❝ I am your queen and you are my king. This marriage is our kingdom and I will not allow another take my crown. Do you understand me, dear husband?❞ ...
82K 1K 74
"James you are all of my answered prayers" "you show me the way to your heart and I will never get out of there now that i'm in" **** A quiet girl w...
16K 462 31
Okay what happens if Ana and Christian ended their BDSM relationship after the three months period on good terms. Christian goes on with his life, ev...
137K 6.4K 53
"I like you." I roll my eyes, even though I can't help but blush. "Don't be dumb." "You gotta stop doing that," he takes a step forward. I take two s...