The Secret They Keep

By Fireless_Angel

Aphmau and Aaron are secret youtubers with more than 5,000,000 subscribers on their channels . They go by the... More

Author's Introduction
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Side Note♡
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Sorry
Great News
For Real
Merry Christmas
Announcements
Chapter 34
Ending ?

Chapter 13

717 8 0
By Fireless_Angel

         Taking care of her

*Aaron's p.o.v.*

*timeskip to night*

I really can't fall anymore in love with her . She is a great girlfriend and a wonderful mother . She fed , bathed and changed Maddie while I work .

As we sat down on the couch  , Aph was holding Maddie .  Maddie stared at me . Then stared back at Aph .

'You want to hold her?'I nodded. Aph handed me Maddie. She started crying . Then Aph went and grabbed her hand then she instantly stopped crying .

'Hoe did you do that , love?' I asked her .

'Again she's used to me ,' she smiled at me then kissed me on the cheek . 'So glad that you like her ,' she smiled at me .

'I do . But I think I love you more ,' I kissed her and Maddie .

Aph let go of Maddie's hand . Maddie looks about if she was going to cry but she didn't . Aph started to play 'peek-a-boo' with her .

'Maddie peek a boo ' she hid her face in her hands than looked at Maddie again . Maddie started to giggle . I started to laugh as well . Aph continued to entertain Maddie as I watched .

She reached out to Aph wanting Aph to carry her . Aph carried her and rocked her to sleep . She then tucked Maddie into her bed and Maddie slept. I went to my room to sleep while Aph went to sleep with Maddie . I kissed her goodnight and went to bed .

*Aph's p.o.v.*

Maddie woke up several times last night crying. I woke up and rocked her back to sleep each time .

I woke up at 7:00 in the morning and decided to train . Before that I made Maddie her formula and set it on the kitchen table.
I went to my secret room to practice . Yes I have a secret room don't judge me . I transformed into my angel form . I was in a more powerful form . It was my warrior form . I had a a blue indestructable dress and wings . A blue sword saying 'Princess Elena' appeared by myside and  my eyes were blue. I started training .

When I was done training, I showered and got dressed into this.

I wore my necklace and bracelet . Then started doing my makeup . When I was done I saw Maddie has already woke up. She was smiling . Wanting me to pick her up . I picked her up then began to tickle her slightly . She giggled away . I carried her to the kitchen and fed her the baby formula . When she was done I burped her. I went to my dresser and pulled out a necklace .

I gave her this necklace and said 'May thy necklace protect thee from danger,' I didn't want Maddie to get cursed so I put a spell on the necklace so whoever is wearing the necklace will be protected . She stared at the necklace then looked at me . Her blue eyes sparkling like the diamond on the necklace .

I put her in a baby high chair then started to make breakfast which was pancakes and eggs . I gave Maddie a stuffed puppy to play with that I bought for her yesterday.

When I was done cooking , Aaron came down .

'Morning princess ,' he kissed Maddie on the cheek .

'Morning love,' he walks over to me and kisses me.
'Morning honey , I made breakfast . '

'Thanks,' he started to eat. 'How was your night ?'

'Okay I guess . This little rascal keeps waking up . I started to tickle Maddie on the nose . She giggled .'And that reminds me I  have to go get a crib for her .  '

'Why can't we all go?' Aaron asked as he ate another bite of his pamcake .

'1.I don't want the others  to know because its too early. 2. I dont want you getting killed by Katelyn or Corey . 'I said as I finished up my breakfast.

'Oh yeah.... ok I'll go get a crib if you want . And also what is Maddie wearing ?' He asked me .

'You will ? Thank you . And also she is wearing a necklace that I enchanted to protect her so she won't get cursed nor possesed . ' I cleaned the dishes then went and picked her up . 'We can get the crib later because we have to go to the offices . We can introduce her to the SkyMedia because they are less likely to kill you . '

'Ok cool . I like that Idea ' he kissed me then went upstairs to change . I prepared all my stuff and brought Maddie's stuff like her diapers , her formula and her stuffie. We then went to the office .

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

16.5K 374 25
Jess has liked max for a few years but is scared to tell him how she feels about him. And the only way to hang out with max is by making videos with...
22.2K 699 38
A sky army and minecraft diaries collab When Jess, Jin, Shelby, Ross, Alesa, sky, Unica and Barney travel to another dimension Jess sees a couple of...
9K 195 44
[COMPLETED] (I respect there lives and think they are perfect the way they are. This is just for fun/entertainment) There is some smut, violence an...
128K 3.1K 29
Completed, Book One. Best Place: #268 in Fanfiction The Little Things» SkyMedia X Mystreet {Good Grammer, Written Hopefully Well!} ••••• When Jessic...