[EDITING] Time's Running Out...

By evethesithh

I was killed by a serial killer who has been wandering around my school's campus. My soul then wandered aroun... More

1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11.
12
13.
14
15
16
17
18
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
32
33
34
35
36
37
38
39
40
E P I L O G U E || extra part

19

1.4K 61 18
By evethesithh

"I didn't know you were a pervert" He chuckled in amusement and that boils my blood more. I was very furious at his words and that surprisingly amusing him. "Don't worry, I don't intend on doing anything to you.."

He gestured to walk at the left where the giant stairs situated.

Woah, is this a castle or an ordinary house.

I nodded in agreement before I heard he mumbled something behind me.

"..yet"

"What?" I spun around and looked at him while narrowing my eyes.

"Nothing, did I say anything?" He said looking at me with a smile.

I looked at him for a second and turn back. I stomped all the way upstairs. I stopped at the front hallway as there were a lot of rooms like there were 5 of them.

"It's here" V said as he headed towards a room at the end of the hallway. V opened the door for me and gestured for me to come in first.

I did as I was told and V followed from behind. He turned on the lights and closed the door.

I do admit, that his room were so much bigger than mine. Not to mention it was so elegant. Like a couple's room with a king-sized bed.

"So you live alone?" My voice came out sounding hoarse as I was still amazed at the surroundings.

"Do you see anyone here?" He said sarcastically. Okay now he's being sarcastic? I thought he's going to let out a pickup line or something. I rolled my eyes at him.

I saw a study desk with a computer on it. It was big and obviously can fit 2 people to use that desk.

"Desk or.," V spoke up as if he had read my mind.

"Bed," I said shortly. I sat on the bed as I put down my laptop on my lap properly so I could use it with ease.

After a few minutes of our discussion about what we found about The Massacre at Chios, we fell silent as we wrote our parts in the project.

During my file that was downloading and it was quite slow, I decided to spoke out the questions in my head.

"Why are there maids in your house? And it's four of them. Why not only one. I believe your mom can do the house chores" I asked. He went silent for a moment and not even pay me a glance.

"She used to.. when she was still alive"

"Oh.. I'm sorry.. I didn't know, It's just-"

"When I said about my father and mother right? Well more like my stepmom" V scoffed. I was disturbed by the way he talked to me with his low tone. He used to talk in such happy high pitch. I guess everyone has the dark side of them.

"I'm sorry.." I waited for him to say anything but there was none. Not to mention I was still feeling guilty. "I- My mom.. Well, I-" I couldn't tell him that I forgot about my parents and I had an amnesia. Not to mention I don't know how I died either or where I died.

"You don't have to tell me" Right then I was surprised at the usual voice Taehyung used to use and he was just right beside me. He put on the usual centaur smile that could melt any girls' heart. But his eyes were not lying, he still looked sad.

"No, no. I- My mom I haven't seen her since I was young too.. I remembered when I got home, she weren't there nor my father. The house was dark. I was alone.. So since then my current father took me in and took care of me for quite a long time" I blurted out and ended up lying.

Taehyung furrowed his eyebrows and looked at me, "Your father was pretty popular before but there were news that his mother and daughter died"

That's when I felt my world fell apart. What should I do?!

"Yeah, I know. He wanted to keep me a secret until I'm older now which I'm 18 btw" I winked at him so that the atmosphere would light up.

He looked at me suspiciously and then broke out laughing hard.

"That's not nice..!" I whined. I sulked by turning back on him and crossed my arms. At least I got away.

Then I felt a pair of strong arms, warmly wrapped around my tiny waist. Shortly after that, I felt his chin rested on my shoulder. I was utterly shocked and I tried to wriggle my way out of his hug.

"Please, stay like this.." His voice sounded hoarse. He was depressed and that what I sense now.

My will to get out of his embrace became weaker until there were none. We stayed like that for a few minutes. It looks like his eyes were close. I could feel his hot breath fanned along my neck which sent millions of tingling feeling. His sturdy body grazed against my back too. Slowly I felt really sleepy and my eyes were getting droopy.

"Hello kids~!!" shouted a high pitched voice that surely belongs to a woman. The woman opened the door roughly and now were facing us. When her eyes landed on us, I started to panic and tried even harder to get out of his grip but failed.

Poop. It's his mom.

"Taehyung-ah!" My face was literally pleading for him to let go but he obviously even moved an inch.

"Shh," He mumbled under his breath and loud enough for me to hear.

"Omo, I didn't you guys were having that time.." She also looked shocked. She was really beautiful although she obviously looked old. "Food's ready btw!" She then went out and closed the door with a bang excitedly. Then she opened it back a little and popped open her head. "Remember to use safety precautions. If you don't have any, you can ask your dad honey" Taehyung mom winked at him before closing the door.

My blood literally stopped flowing in my face and I stood there shock. "What?!" This time I snatched his hands away from me and succeeded. Quickly I stood from the bed and turned to look at Taehyung who was still comfortably sitting on the bed.

"This is not what I wanted!" I was infuriated by now. He hung his head low, his messy hair covering half of his face.

He got up from the bed slowly, brushed his hair towards the back with his fingers and looked at me. His centaur smile was visible on his lips.

"Come on~ I was just playing with you. Besides, you're really warm! I like it! We're friends, nothing more" He said with certainty in his eyes. Suddenly he was back to his goofy self.

Does he have a bipolar or something because for a moment, he was being serious. The next second, he was the Taehyung guy that likes to troll people.

"You should eat anyway. It's not nice to decline foods that have already been prepared" He said with a teasing face.

I don't really like it die to the fail first impression of me towards his stepmom.

"Aigoo.. I guess we just have to throw all-"

"Fine!" I said as I stomped away to the door.

- - - -

I sat at the table that suits 8 people with 6 on each side and 2 at the end of the table. The table was obviously look expensive. I just know it.

Taehyung sat at the end of the left row of the table and I sat beside him. The maids were already lining up behind us but a bit far away, in case we need some assistance.

An old man who seemed like Taehyung's father at the end of the table which was actually beside Taehyung. His mother sat opposite Taehyung and she already showed a wide smile at us.

As we start eating our food, we were in complete silence until Taehyung's father spoke up.

"How was school?"

"School is great, as always," Taehyung said with no enthusiasm in his face. I never heard of Taehyung being sad in school before.

"So tell us, honey. Who's your friend??" His mom said excitedly.

I put up a smile and before I could introduce myself, Taehyung cut me off.

"She's Kim Soeun. She goes to the same school as me and my classmate" Taehyung said shortly. He's been shifting in his seat for awhile now.

"Omo, such a cute girl!" His mom said with enthusiasm. I peered over to Taehyung's dad and he was smiling proudly of me.

"He always got straight A's in our school. So it's a pleasure to do the work for school. I learned a lot" continued Taehyung. I glanced over Taehyung and he was still focusing on his food.

"That's a good boy! You know, Soeun-ah, Taehyung is a really smart boy! He's even going to take law and quit being the idol thingie right Taehyung-ah?" said his mother.

I instantly looked at Taehyung. I could see his veins appearing in his hands and his fists were as if clenching onto the spoon and fork in his hands. Taehyung gritted his teeth but kept silent.

Now I understand, he has a family-forced problem. What's wrong with rich people nowaday.

"And Taehyung can takeover Yeobo-s company!" His mom squealed in excitement. She was referring her husband as yeobo.

I could sense that Taehyung was about to blow up when someone intrudes us.

"Heyyyy~!" shouted a more high pitched voice. I could my drum ears could rip apart if I hear more of her voice.

She literally hopped to us and towards me. Her eyes first landed on Taehyung and then on me.

She dyed her hair blonde but still looked Korean. She was wearing a very tight dress that stopped just below his V-part and a black skinny stockings along her skinny legs. Her eyelashes were extremely long. It looked like a broom for a second.

Then she stopped beside me and her smile faded away.

"Minji-ah! How nice of you to be here on time! But you should come early" Her mom giggled and looked at the blonde-dyed girl named Minji.

"Of course auntie!" She said then turned to look at me. She seemed to be disturbed. "Get off" She said with a smile.

I furrowed my eyebrows when she said that. I thought she was really nice.

"What..?" I said again.

"Get off you deaf" She scoffed. The smile already faded and became an unsatisfied smile.

Okay, now she's totally rude.

"Why? I got it first. You came late and might just as well sit at other seats" I could feel Taehyung's mom was wide as saucers.

"Now you're the rude one!" Taehyung's mom stood up from her seat looking enraged at me.

Uh-oh.

I was speechless. There's no way I would object what the elder's say.

I was about to stand up before I felt an arm wrapped firmly around my waist, making it impossible to stand up.

"This is my seat! My seat is always beside Taehyung Oppa!" Minji whined like a b*tch.

"Give her the seat, Kim So Eun! She's Taehyung's fiancé. You might just as well get up and sit on the floor maybe? Like what a commoner always do"

Now she's very rude. Somewhat I doesn't have the will to fight. I cried in my head because I lost the pathetic and I couldn't do anything right now.

"She's my girlfriend," said Taehyung shortly and that shuts everyone up.

"What..?" Her voice came out hoarse.

"You heard it" Taehyung stood up with his grip on my waist still intact. I stood up with him too at the same time. I looked over at his plate and it was all done except for mine which barely touched.

"Ah, before I go, Minji, why don't you take care of the baby of yours in your belly. Your boyfriend told me everything how he loved you so much. L O V E D" Then Taehyung looked over at his stepmom.

"I won't be going to the law school. Why don't you sent your illegitimate son instead, right father?" Then they all looked at Taehyung's father who was still looked relax in his seat.

"Smart as always, Taehyung" His father spoke out followed by a deep chuckled. Then I peered over at Taehyung and he was smirking with his centaur smile.

He looked at me and winked while grinning, showing his teeth.

Here goes the teasing Taehyung again.

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

A/N : So here is it guysss! Your chappie!!

I really do appreciate all of you showing so much love to this book and it's gratitude for me since I'm just simply a girl who really haven't date a guy in real life. ( sad, I know T.T)

Anyway Christmas is just around the corner and since I might not be updating right on Christmas because I may update this before or after Christmas.

So I wanted to say Happy Christmas to all people around the world and my happiness be with you <3

Dedicated to my special readersssss ;
- @bangtanlover0321
- @Juuzousuzuya123
- @Elleminyoongied
- @najwa_editing
- @btscnblueblackpink
- @minsuga_slayin
- @RuthDowner
- @Shiori_246
- @ahnmirre
- @carinajoy101
- @ligorio449
- @BTSxBLACKPINK990
- @JEONJUNGKOOKwifeu

Vote ° Comment ° Add To Reading List

EDITED 25/3/2019

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

73.2K 5.1K 11
Just when her wish for a death sentence comes true, he appears. Jinah only has a few months left to live and she can't wait. She looks forward to the...
74.7K 2.4K 23
I am a cold person. I am unfriendly. I am bad. I am...a loser. Knowing no one likes me or pretended to like me really hurting my soul. I don't want t...
1.4K 178 41
Y/n is the only daughter of Mr. Kim and the beloved baby sister of her brothers; her life has been pretty normal and she's happy with it, until one f...
14.5K 502 12
I bite my lip as a smile appears on my face: "Yoongi?" "Hmm?", he hums lightly and I can feel his breath on my face. "Let's not go home until we've w...