An Unfortunate Crossing (Aven...

By Belle_books_

Percy Jackson is trying to be normal. He has tests to take, he has a girlfriend and friendships to keep up. H... More

-Chapter One-
-Chapter Three-
-Chapter Four-
-Chapter Five-
-Chapter Six-
-Chapter Seven-
-Chapter Eight-
-Chapter Nine-
-Chapter Ten-
-Chapter Eleven-
-Chapter Twelve-
-Chapter Thirteen-
-hello friends
-Chapter Fourteen-
-Chapter Fifteen-
-Chapter Sixteen-
-Chapter Seventeen-
-Chapter Eighteen-
-Chapter Nineteen-
-Chapter Twenty-
-Chapter Twenty-One-

-Chapter Two-

45.1K 1.1K 1.1K
By Belle_books_

Steve Rogers.

Steve sat down heavily in the black rolling chair. He sighed deeply, rubbing his temples.

"How did that kid get away?" Tony sat down next to Steve, his suit was now off, and he was in a black long sleeve shirt, and jeans.

"I don't know." Steve sighed, he was more confused, than angry.
How on earth did that kid out run them? He couldn't have been more than eighteen.

"Where did he go, it was like he disappeared into thin air!" Tony yelled frustrated.

"I don't know, Tony." Steve sighed in exasperation. The kid they just chased, did a perfect judo flip, and did the perfect procedure to get the knife from him.

"How did he even flip that guy! He was like what? Seventeen?!" Tony yelled throwing his hands in the air,

"Tony would you please stop complaining and go play with your toys!" Steve yelled, having enough of Tony's insufferable whining.
Tony glared at him for a moment, before he took a deep inhale of breath. He then sprinted out of the room, well more like walked very very quickly, because of his "no running" policy.

Steve sat there glad he finally had a moment of quiet, he rubbed his fingers against his temples. He didn't understand how on earth that kid got away. He obviously knew how to fight, and he was strong. He looked so annoyed at the guy, not scared like another other person, he looked annoyed. He had no fear, even when the guy pressed the knife down harder, all that did was seem to piss him off more. He obviously wasn't scared at all.

Steve couldn't figure it out, and it was driving him mad. That's when Tony came busting in, a hard drive in hand, he walked straight up to the big screen in front of us. He plugged the drive in, and he scrambled with some things that Steve didn't understand.

Soon he had a video pulled up, and he whirled around to Steve. He had that wild crazed look in his eyes, that Steve didn't like one bit. He decided to give him the time of day, and let him at least try to explain what the heck he was doing.

"So you know my suits?" Tony asked, his voice full of excitement. His face had this look like he knew he was the best.

Steve only rolled his eyes, and answered, " Of course I know your suits!" He then waited for Tony to explain himself.

Tony also rolled his eyes at Steve's sass, "Well about three months ago I install full range cameras." He waited for Steve to get what he was saying. Steve sat there clueless to what the hell Tony was on about.
Tony groaned, before shouting," THAT MEANS I GOT THAT KID ON VIDEO!" Tony shouted pointing spastically at the video behind him. He looked wilded at Steve.

Steve slowly felt himself get excited, he then turned to the screen, before looking back at Tony. "WELL!? PLAY THE VIDEO!" Steve yelled at Tony, who fumbled with the remote before clicking play.

The video began when they first started chasing the criminal, tiny fast forward to the part where the man grabbed the boy hostage. The boy looked surprised, but not scared. They paused the video.

They had a perfect picture of the boy. His eyes were a brilliant sea green, while his hair was a tasseled mess of raven locks. His skin was tan, his muscles were very toned, but not  bulging.
Tony slowly looked over at Steve, who was staring at the boy.

"Who is this kid? He doesn't even look scared!" Tiny yelled at no one. They both stared at the kid, before playing it again. He then judo flipped the guy. It was perfect form, not a toe out of line.

Steve was dumbfounded, as the boy effortlessly kicked the knife up into his hand. He smiled before walking off. He smiled.

That's when they began chasing him, now that they were able to watch the situation again, his neon orange shirt shouldn't have been hard to spot. It wasn't, but the kid slipped into a candle store disappearing.

Then him and Tony were in the shop, they saw his shirt flashing in the back doorway. They were able to push through the crowded shop, when they got to the back door he was gone. Not a trace left.

Tony, and Steve swore under their breath. This kid was good at whatever he did. He was smart, cunning, and fast. Steve watched Tony pause the video, rewinding. He paused again in the boys face, before he slid in his chair over to the computer desk. He started typing things in. Steve watched the screens come to life, soon it appeared Tony was doing a city wide search for the kids face.

Three names popped up.

Only one caught their eyes, and only one looked exactly like the kid.

"Him, he's the one we saw." Tony pressed his finger against the screen, against a picture that popped up.

It was of the boy, smiling for a year book photo. He was at least a year younger in the photo (if not more)that he was now, but it was obviously the same kid. They eyes gave it away. His eyes were like no none Steve had ever scene. His eye just didn't seem real.

"Perseus Jackson. What a name to give to a kid." Tony states laughing a bit, they then began looking more into Perseus personal files from many, many different schools.

"Dang! This kid got kicked out of more schools than anyone I've ever known!" Tony gasped.

"What do you mean?" Steve asked, sliding his chair over to Tony's so he would be able to see the screen.

"I mean he has a record for being very very disruptive. He blew up a school bus, he dropped his class in a shark tank, and get this when he was in preschool they found him holding a snake, that he killed. That he killed, Steve! " Tony spun to look at Steve.

Steve could feel his face in a deadpan, before he could think of anything to say Tony spun around again, and kept talking. Typical Tony.

"Those are only some, there are a lot more," Tony sighed, clicking through the files, before he stopped and began reading something else, "wait, he wasn't in school for an entire year and a half, he literally fell off the earth. Then he suddenly reappeared and joins another new high school, and joins the swim team." Tony scratches his head in confusion.

"Wait how did he disappear for a year?" Steve asked, finally finding his voice. Tony just blinked a few times, ignoring Steve, and kept reading the extremely long file.

"Tony!" Steve clapped his hands loudly in front of the mans face, making Tony jump.

"He disappeared, he wasn't in school, wasn't in New York, he wasn't home. He was spotted with six other teens in...wait...that can't be right...how could he get there with no record...." Tony began trailing off again, Steve clicked his fingers, bringing Tony back.
"He was spotted in Europe. Not just anywhere, like Rome, and Greece. All over Italy." Tony looked back at Steve, who was equally, if not more, confused.

"I don't get it." Steve shrugged. Tony reached his hands out like he was going to strangle Steve, but he didn't actually touch him. He took a deep breath and lowered his hands.

"How could he get to Europe without boarding a plane or a boat? Even if he did, he would have to have a passport, and papers." Tony explained slowly, as if he was talking to a five year old. That's when it clicked, Steve's eyes widened with realization.

"Who is this kid?" Steve asked finally, Tony shrugged, and shook his head. He leaned back on his chair, staring at the old photo of the boy they happened to run into. The kid had two missing front teeth, a bright, and wild look in his eyes, and his messy hair hung in his eyes.

"I don't know, Steve, but we have to find him." Tony sighed.

"How? He could be anywhere." Steve sighed in annoyance.

"Do you even know who your talking to? I am the great Tony Stark. I can do anything." With that Tony spun his chair, and began clicking away.
Steve tried to speak to him a few times, but he was either ignored, or waved off.
Steve got the message and left Tony to clicking and clacking away at his keyboard. He looked deep in thought, as he searched for this kid.

Steve sighed, he really hoped they could find this kid, he had a strange feeling about him. Something just didn't seem right, and he was determined to find out what.

Chapter two done!

Hope y'all like it! Love ya!
Till next time,
Bye-bye!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

158K 4.2K 30
Percy just wants a normal life, but when he accidently text Tony Stark how to stitch a wound, his plans at a normal life take a turn for the worse. T...
14.5K 1K 11
In which, Sally Jackson and Tony Stark fall in love and its perfect -- until Sally introduces Tony to her daughter, Percy, and Percy makes it known t...
225K 6.8K 21
Persephone Jackson, after winning two enormous wars, got left behind broken and alone. Betrayed by her most loved ones, the scars ran deeper than eve...
51.4K 1K 13
Percy meets the famous Avengers through a most curious indivdsual. Unfortunately this person attracts the attention of both a powerful titan, and the...