Merlin: Love is in the air

By EmmaWilliams66

Join Camelot as it celebrates Valentine's Day. Who will end up with whom and will it last?? Is this the day M... More

Merlin: Love is in the air

1.1K 23 7
By EmmaWilliams66

Merlin strolled towards Arthur’s chambers for another normal day as his servant. Arthur now being King and Gwen being Queen it felt very different but at the same time he still was a servant and in most people eyes a no body. Merlin didn’t mind though he was use to it and he couldn’t be happier for Gwen. In the end she had finally married Arthur and that was all that mattered.

Merlin couldn’t help but be in a happy mood.  He arrived outside Arthur’s chambers and heard celebration from within. Since Arthur and Gwen now sleep in the same room he knew better then to just walk in, he had to knock. He knocked on the door waiting for an answer but he didn’t get one.

He stepped back wondering whether to wait for one or knock again. A maid came walking towards him and stopped right in front of him. She looked very pretty. “Hey Merlin,” she grinned.

“Oh hey, you’re one of the maids I see down in the kitchens right?” Merlin asked politely.  

She nodded with a grin, “Yeah that’s me. How are you?” she asked.

“I’m good waiting for Arthur,” he laughed.

“I bet you’re so happy you’re a servant to the king himself,” she said.

“Oh yeah extremely happy,” he laughed.

“You don’t like your job?”

“I like it but sometimes if you know what I mean he can be a bit of a cabbage head,” he said to her.

“My name is Amelia by the way,” she said quickly as Arthur’s chamber door flung open.

“Come on in then you idiot,” said Arthur.

“Oh right, I’ll see you around Amelia,” he said before he walked past Arthur into the chamber to find Gwen sitting at Arthur’s desk.

“Merlin I would have tidied up but Arthur insisted I sit down,” laughed Gwen.

“No problem Gwen. This is my job after all,” he said as he began to pick up the clothes on the floor and they happen to be all Arthur’s and not Gwen’s.

“So who was that?” asked Arthur.

“Who was what?” he asked confused as he began to put his clothes back into his wardrobe.

“The girl you were speaking to,” said Arthur.

“Oh her that was nothing sire,” he said. Gwen and Arthur looked over at him weirdly. Merlin hardly ever call Arthur sire these days, maybe that was it.

“Clearly that was something,” laughed Arthur. He shrugged it off.

Gaius was out and about doing his normal duty as court Physician. As he left someone’s home after checking up on someone who is quite ill he swore he saw Alice. Why would she be here? If Arthur was to ever see her she would be executed.

Gaius took it upon himself to follow her. He followed her all the way to a hut. “Alice,” he said before she went inside. She turned around and smiled.

“Gaius,” she said.   

“Alice what are you doing here?” I asked.

“I came to see you Gaius. I came to see you on this particular day for a reason,” she said softly.

“Valentine’s day,” I simply said and she nodded.

Merlin went off to fetch Arthur and Gwen there breakfast. Half way there he bumped into someone he hadn’t seen in Camelot before but she could be a princess any day. “You are Merlin?” she asked simply. Merlin looked into her green eyes and nodded.

“I’ve been wanting to meet you for a very long time. I have magic too,” she whispered.

“Why are you here? It’s dangerous,” he began to explain.

“I know but you’re worth it,” she said softly.

“What are you talking about?” he asked confused.

“I like you Merlin more then you could ever know,” she whispered.

“I don’t even know your name,” he said.

“It’s Amy.”

“Well Amy it was nice meeting you but I got stuff to do,” he said before he left her standing there.

Gaius and Alice spent the day together catching up and making love. Gaius was happy that Alice had come back on this day and only this day. He would remember it forever.

“You must not fail me,” spoke Morgana.

“I will do all I can,” spoke Amy.

Merlin headed back towards the kitchens to drop of Arthur’s and Gwen’s dirty plates. After this he would have to do Arthur’s armour for tomorrow. Arthur and Gwen want some alone time that’s why and it’s understandable.

“Merlin hey how funny to see you here,” smiled Amelia as Merlin entered the kitchen.

“We see each other every day however we don’t normally talk, not that I don’t like talking to you,” Merlin added.

“Oh yeah right,” said Amelia.

“Merlin I need a word,” said Amy that girl he met earlier.

“Who is that?” asked Amelia.  Amy went over to Amelia and whispered in her ear, “His girlfriend so back off!”

“I’m Amy,” she said out loud.

“Alright I’ll see you later,” said Merlin as he and Amy left the kitchens. Amy followed Merlin all the way to the armoury. As he sat down and began to clean the armour he didn’t notice what Amy was doing until he heard the doors to the armoury clicked shut and locked.

“Amy what are you doing?” Merlin asked rushing to his feet.

“I love you,” she whispered as she came towards him and her lips crashed against his. At first he tried to pull away but as she continued to kiss him he couldn’t resist her for some reason.

“We should marry. We should tell the king,” grinned Amy as she pulled Merlin along with her and all he did was agree with her. Merlin had somehow been put under her spell and this wouldn’t be good for Camelot one little bit.

“Oh Arthur,” grinned Amy as she burst into the chamber with Merlin’s hand in hers.

“What is going on? Who are you and why the heck is Merlin holding your hand?” Arthur demanded at once.

“We are in love,” said Amy happily.

“I doubt that,” said Amelia running into the room.

“I’m the King I demand why I have two females arguing over my servant!” shouted Arthur.

“I’m in love with Amy,” spoke Merlin.

“No you are not you idiot. You probably think you are but you can’t be,” said Arthur.

“Clearly he isn’t convinced but oh well,” laughed Amy as she pulled out a knife putting it to Merlin’s throat.

“What are you doing?” asked Gwen in terror.

“I need some information. You give it to me Merlin lives. He is under my spell and he’ll just stand here daydreaming over me. Now I need to know one thing. Merlin is important to you but why. He is just a servant nothing more and he never will be. So why do you care so much and why does he care so much for you,” said Amy.

“Enough with the games!” shouted a voice and out of thin air Morgana appeared.

“Morgana....your alive,” said Arthur in disbelief.

“Do you think I would die so easier? Oh no and my magic has returned to me to. I know your servants secret but that doesn’t help me understand why he protects you,” said Morgana.

“My servant he use to be your friend. His name is Merlin,” said Arthur.

“Oh pity I didn’t use his name like I care,” said Morgana.

Merlin came out of the trance as soon as Amelia’s lips touched his as Amy had put the knife down paying too much attention to Morgana and Arthur.  “Morgana,” said Merlin after Amelia finally stopped kissing him.

Morgana turned around and sneered. “Amy you’re so stupid!” she shouted.

“Oh thank you for that,” said Amy getting angry.

“I’m warning you to back away,” Merlin said.

“I’ll be back because your magic is no match for mine,” said Morgana before she and Amy vanished.

“Amelia. I love you,” said Merlin.

“I love you too. I’m such an idiot for not telling you before,” said Amelia.

“You and Merlin will make a great match then. He is an idiot too...wait a minute did Morgana just say your magic. You have magic!” shouted Arthur.

The day was coming to an end and Merlin had finally told Amelia after so long of seeing her that he loves her and they have decided to go out. Merlin has bigger problems now then just Valentine’s Day Arthur just found out about his magic...

But we could still say Love is in the air.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

6.5M 179K 55
⭐️ ᴛʜᴇ ᴍᴏꜱᴛ ʀᴇᴀᴅ ꜱᴛᴀʀ ᴡᴀʀꜱ ꜰᴀɴꜰɪᴄᴛɪᴏɴ ᴏɴ ᴡᴀᴛᴛᴘᴀᴅ ⭐️ ʜɪɢʜᴇꜱᴛ ʀᴀɴᴋɪɴɢꜱ ꜱᴏ ꜰᴀʀ: #1 ɪɴ ꜱᴛᴀʀ ᴡᴀʀꜱ (2017) #1 ɪɴ ᴋʏʟᴏ (2021) #1 IN KYLOREN (2015-2022) #13...
599K 13.4K 40
In wich a one night stand turns out to be a lot more than that.
1.1M 45.4K 52
Being a single dad is difficult. Being a Formula 1 driver is also tricky. Charles Leclerc is living both situations and it's hard, especially since h...
28.8M 915K 49
[BOOK ONE] [Completed] [Voted #1 Best Action Story in the 2019 Fiction Awards] Liam Luciano is one of the most feared men in all the world. At the yo...