I'm Sorry

By sarah__jean

"Daddy don't go" my little girl cried while hugging my leg "Yeah daddy we'll miss you don't go" her twin said... More

Prologue
1- Updated
2- Updated
3 - Updated
4 - Updated
5-Updated
6 - Updated
7 - Updated
8 - Updated
9 - Updated
10- Updated
11-Updated
12- Updated
13-Updated
14-Updated
15-Updated
16-Updated
17- Updated
18 -Updated
19-Updated
20- Updated
MUST READ

Epilouge (Edited)

12.6K 369 38
By sarah__jean

The Following Summer
Ray's POV

"Taylor watch your siblings" I yelled. He yelled back ok. I grabbed my drink and sat down on the beach chair. I was currently chilling in Hawaii. The next fashion show was in Hawaii and I decided to stay a few more weeks.

"I don't know how you did the pregnancy thing four times" Rebecca said as she rubbed her stomach. Yup it was me, the kids, Quentin, Leila, Fernando, Jackson and Rebecca. She was currently 5 months pregnant with her and Jackson's first child.

"It wasn't easy" I sipped my drink and turned to Quentin. He was reading a book with his shirt off. I moved closer and whispered in his ear, "what about her" I pointed to a girl with blonde hair. She was really tall and skinny.

Quentin looked up to where I was looking. He shook his head and put his arm around me.

"Nah, she's not my type" before he could kiss me, the kids came running with a crab in their hands.

"Mommy, daddy look" I looked and smiled. They ran back into the water.

"You're my type" I then felt the familiar feeling of Quentin lips. I put my sunglasses on and snuggled closer to him.

"Best decision I ever made" I said looking at my new engagement ring.

"I bet it is"

That's all folks. Yes Ray and Quentin are back together. Rebecca and Jackson are having a baby, they are not engaged. Just dating. Vincent moved to New York.
Word Count: 256

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

9.5K 371 20
"Leave." It was a simple word, spoken softly but with fury. "You are dismissed." As I turned to leave, Father grabbed his tea cup, and clenched it...
683K 19.2K 33
I've dreamed of the perfect marriage ever since I was a little girl: a marriage complete with a hardworking husband while I tended to the home and ou...
105K 3.4K 11
My husband, Mark, is a good man; he's a strong man. When I needed him to step up with our kids as I finished dental school, he became our little fami...
1.2M 35K 49
I looked up at his towering height, as he crashed his lips to mine. Fire and passion in a whirlwind, as his lips coaxed mine open. His kisses brought...